Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4575841 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) ... (6182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
For the first time in history, Barcelona lost a game in which Messi scored two or more goals.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
kodded:
where are the play Malcolm crew ? undecided

just one bad game and they are calling for the head of EV, I remembered when y'all said we willnt qualify for the champions league , but who's topping the group ?

...... o ye men of little faith, I now know the plastic fans that shout barca for live when we win and immediately start shouting #PassToMessi FC when things go south
There was actually this guy who outrightly said, Malcom is way better than Dembele, just moments after the Inter game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
Teams now attack Barcelona confidently. .. Cos they know the defence is shitty

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2018
RB007:

it's unfair to put the blame on the defence.

the defence always join in the attack especially when we are chasing the game.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
tesppidd:
it's unfair to put the blame on the defence.

the defence always join in the attack especially when we are chasing the game.

The first goal for instance...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lavoca:
Dem no day share 50naira per post for here na.

Your IQ represents Buhari's grade in Maths in his WAEC certificate

BMC Zombie
on this thread we used to know a punk named nemar1095.

he used to have his skull so deep in neymar's asss he could tell neymar was about to fart 10 minutes before he actually did.

in ligue1, neymar has been engulfed so deeply in mpabbe's shadow that our friend never shows up again.

never knew i'd ever again come across someone so stupiid until this day!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
RB007:

The first goal for instance...

The 1st 2 goals were due to poor midfield coordination, then poor defense. The 1st goal in particular was a one on one situation with Roberto. The winger just hit the shot and that was it. Suarez had exactly similar situation with a defender to beat, and what did he do? He passed to Messi that had 2 defenders on him already instead of taking on the single defender he had.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
tesppidd:

he used to have his skull so deep in neymar's asss he could tell neymar was about to fart 10 minutes before he actually did.

in ligue1, neymar has been engulfed so deeply in mpabbe's shadow that our friend never shows up again.

Jesus!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
Unlimited22:

Jesus!!!

grin grin

Knock out

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Can Valverde realise that Roberto is not a good defender. Most of the goals we conceded today, were his direct fault. Semedo would never let in such.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
I won't say anything till our UCL match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 1:06am On Nov 12, 2018
tesppidd:

My God!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 5:01am On Nov 12, 2018
Debroslink:

The 1st 2 goals were due to poor midfield coordination, then poor defense. The 1st goal in particular was a one on one situation with Roberto. The winger just hit the shot and that was it. Suarez had exactly similar situation with a defender to beat, and what did he do? He passed to Messi that had 2 defenders on him already instead of taking on the single defender he had.

What are you saying. Abeg, no talk about Suarez o, he's a senior player that yells at junior players when they loose ball. He is untouchable and must not be corrected o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 5:07am On Nov 12, 2018
This season is actually very interesting in LA liga, the small teams have beefed up their squads with quality signings and are not afraid to take the fight to anybody. The respect and awe for big teams is gone.

Every LA liga team must be wary of Girona, Levante, Real betis, Alaves and Enspayol this season, they are minnows no more.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 5:14am On Nov 12, 2018
Our next league game against Atletico is a must win. We are topping the table with just a point.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 5:28am On Nov 12, 2018
Awesome01:
This season is actually very interesting in LA liga, the small teams have beefed up their squads with quality signings and are not afraid to take the fight to anybody. The respect and awe for big teams is gone.

Every LA liga team must be wary of Girona, Levante, Real betis, Alaves and Enspayol this season, they are minnows no more.

It's because both Barca and Madrid have average coaches, that's why they've been average. Give my team to Guardiola for example and see whether we will not start scoring 6 goals consistently.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:31am On Nov 12, 2018
Awesome01:

We have really let a potential "wide gap" at the top of the table slip away.

With Madrid's woes and instability we ought to have capitalized and established a 10 point lead already.

Now competition is back. I keep on saying that this madrid should not be slept on. That is still a very good team.

The only thing they lost is a prolific striker, nothing more!

How could our guys look so lethargic in early November?

Wahala dey ooh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 5:32am On Nov 12, 2018
madrid league form has nothing to do with coach,we saw that with zidane

Debroslink:
It's because both Barca and Madrid have average coaches, that's why they've been average. Give my team to Guardiola for example and see whether we will not start scoring 6 goals consistently.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 5:40am On Nov 12, 2018
MJBOLT:
madrid league form has nothing to do with coach,we saw that with zidane

Didn't Zidane win the league?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 5:43am On Nov 12, 2018
tesppidd:
We have really let a potential "wide gap" at the top of the table slip away.

With Madrid's woes and instability we ought to have capitalized and established a 10 point lead already.

Now competition is back. I keep on saying that this madrid should not be slept on. That is still a very good team.

The only thing they lost is a prolific striker, nothing more!

How could our guys look so lethargic in early November?

Wahala dey ooh!

Madrid is enjoying a new lease of life under the new coach. No sane person should write them off.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 5:45am On Nov 12, 2018
he did and madrid returned to their inconsistent league form

Debroslink:
Didn't Zidane win the league?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 5:50am On Nov 12, 2018
MJBOLT:
he did and madrid returned to their inconsistent league form

Madrid never slum below top 3 at any point whatsoever during Zidane's Era. This time, they went down as low as 8th at one point.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 7:38am On Nov 12, 2018
Suarez and Pique exchanged words after the match. lol
They should call Dembele back ee.
Me don't care about toping any laliga table, they should just make top 4.
They should make mistakes in laliga and do well in champions league.
Umtiti Should Return as well.
We will miss coutinho.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lavoca: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2018
tesppidd:
[s]on this thread we used to know a punk named nemar1095.

never knew i'd ever again come across someone so stupiid until this day[/s]
It will be a low for me to engage with someone who has sold his soul for a 3OK/month BMC job to defend Buhari.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
Suarez and Pique exchanged words after the match. lol
They should call Dembele back ee.
Me don't care about toping any laliga table, they should just make top 4.
They should make mistakes in laliga and do well in champions league.
Umtiti Should Return as well.
We will miss coutinho.
Me too.

Even though I know la liga is ours, I couldn't care less about winning it.

The champions league is the real target for us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2018
Debroslink:

La Liga is actually very competitive this season. Just take a look at the league table and see how compact it is. Only two teams has less than 10 points at this stage, the fewest across the major European league.

Besides, I don't think Barca has regressed that much this season because we are still performing well in Europe, actually the only unbeaten team as of yet alongside Bayern. UCL performance is actually the only way you can compare your team to teams across Europe.

Concerning your obsession with Guardiola, i have to say you move over him because he's not gonna coach Barca any time soon. You have to make do with what you have. Valverde is not a terrible coach, like you would have us believe. Yesterday's performance was flat and uninspiring but it happens to most teams. Though i have noticed that Barca seem to struggle against 'minnows' this season. The only blame i still heap on the coach though, is his inability to bring the best out of Dembele yet. But Guardiola is also having similar issues with Sane sad

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 10:39am On Nov 12, 2018
Barcelona are planning on extending EV contract till 2021

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2018
Thank God no Dembele to blame! some said Sergi Roberto is the best rb in the world, what a funny statement. some barca fans sha. Roberto is just jack of all trade, master of none.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2018
jpmoriarti:
La Liga is actually very competitive this season. Just take a look at the league table and see how compact it is. Only two teams has less than 10 points at this stage, the fewest across the major European league.

Besides, I don't think Barca has regressed that much this season because we are still performing well in Europe, actually the only unbeaten team as of yet alongside Bayern. UCL performance is actually the only way you can compare your team to teams across Europe.

Concerning your obsession with Guardiola, i have to say you move over him because he's not gonna coach Barca any time soon. You have to make do with what you have. Valverde is not a terrible coach, like you would have us believe. Yesterday's performance was flat and uninspiring but it happens to most teams. Though i have noticed that Barca seem to struggle against 'minnows' this season. The only blame i still heap on the coach though, is his inability to bring the best out of Dembele yet. But Guardiola is also having similar issues with Sane sad
Sane was nominated for player of the season in EPL last seasoson, won young player of the yr, this yr, you just have to look @his competitors this season, someone like mahrez whose a pfa winner, not something called Rafinha, what is a Rafinha self? mtchew!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2018
tesppidd:
Me too.

Even though I know la liga is ours, I couldn't care less about winning it.

The champions league is the real target for us.
That is where Suarez will score 1 or 2 goals in the UCL, then you realize he's actually one the most inconsistent cf in the last 3 seasons. what a stat pader he is!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2018
RB007:

no, because they know we have a mini mourinho in Ev, who will rather sit back n observe what the opponent wants to do, then start attacking in the 2nd half
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2018
10Dove:
Sane was nominated for player of the season in EPL last seasoson, won young player of the yr, this yr, you just have to look @his competitors this season, someone like mahrez whose a pfa winner, not something called Rafinha, what is a Rafinha self? mtchew!
Sane is no longer a starter for Man City. I dont think that is an improvement from someone who won so much last season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) ... (6182) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, Chasicolis(f), Awesome01(m), Feleezy(m), OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.