Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4592298 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
MJBOLT:
this fool thinks standing in the box 18 for tap ins is barça style

This fool thinks Ronaldo won't thrive in Barcelona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
scoring tap ins are not that easy o, your team has to play through the opposition defense and scoring player needs to be at the right place at the right time. See how Madrid are faring without those tap ins. And if tap ins were so easy Giroud will score more.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Someone came here purposely to stir you guys up with foolish talk and y'all are falling for it
its fun jor, just enjoy it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
Netfilix:

Same poo again ooo.

Messi is limited to Barcelona style of play.

But Ronaldo is all rounder. He adjusts his style to suit any pattern.

If Ronaldo were Messi in Barcelona he would have reach 1000+ goals.

Ronaldo got to madrid and left with the best scoring ratio in la liga that proves his Greatness
oh now it is scoring ratio!

no longer number of goals from 2009 while he and Messi played in la liga!

no longer number of la liga titles!

no longer number of la liga player of the season awards!

your brain is full of farts obviously.

calling Ronaldo an all rounder is the greatest falsehood in history.

he doesn't need to adjust to anything, just hang around the 18 yard box.
well maybe you're right, he knows how to adjust to any corner of the 18 yard box.

and then you keep talking scoring, scoring, scoring,
Ronaldo scored this, Ronaldo scored that!!

pull your skirt up man, football doesn't start and end with goals.

Messi's destruction of Fillipe Luis and Antoine Griezman are still going viral on the net.

anybody who discusses footie and all he talks about is goals needs to be put in a football incubator.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
IKON360:

It won't be fun if it drags to ten pages with more Ororo fanboys trooping in
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
IKON360:
scoring tap ins are not that easy o, your team has to play through the opposition defense and scoring player needs to be at the right place at the right time. See how Madrid are faring without those tap ins. And if tap ins were so easy Giroud will score more.
yes scoring tap ins isn't that easy.

quite agreed.

It's very wrong to call it easy!

what is also wrong is saying that that player is better than Messi.

we're talking Messi, not Gonzalo Higuian.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
tesppidd:

well maybe you're right, he knows how to adjust to any corner of the 18 yard box.

Ronaldo scored this, ronaldo scores that!!

Messi's destruction of Fillipe Luis and Antoine Griezman are still going viral on the net.

anybody who discusses footie and all he talks about is goals needs to be put in a football incubator.

the only other player in the world better than Ronaldo is Messi. Besides the currency of football is goals, why do you think Ronaldo and Messi have won the last 10 ballon d' ors? Goals!! Ronaldo is a better goal scorer than Messi, but Messi appeals to me because he makes things players like Ronaldo work hard for so easy. Dribbles don't win trophies, never have and never will.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
tesppidd:
yes scoring tap ins isn't that easy.

quite agreed.

It's very wrong to call it easy!

what is also wrong is saying that that player is better than Messi.

we're talking Messi, not Gonzalo Higuian.
when we had Xavi and Iniesta and Dani Alves, Messi scored numerous tap ins too. In 2010, Aiyegbeni missed a tap in... Tap ins shouldn't be looked down on because Ronaldo scored them.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
Heywhizzy:
It won't be fun if it drags to ten pages with more Ororo fanboys trooping in
as long as 10 of them make sense with their points, I can handle them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
IKON360:

the only other player in the world better than Ronaldo is Messi. Besides the currency of football is goals, why do you think Ronaldo and Messi have won the last 10 ballon d' ors? Goals!! Ronaldo is a better goal scorer than Messi, but Messi appeals to me because he makes things players like Ronaldo work hard for so easy. Dribbles don't win trophies, never have and never will.
for football purists like me,

the feints, the dribbles, the nutmegs, the defence splitting passes, the sliding tackles, the super saves, and of course the golazoes all mean a lot to me.

even if barca win 1 million trophies, there's nothing in it for me and you.

i don't know about you but for me,

the entertainment means as much to me as the trophies!

watching barca every weekend is like watching my favourite movie.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
IKON360:

as long as 10 of them make sense with their points, I can handle them
okay o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
tesppidd:

Ronaldo scored this, Ronaldo scored that!!

Yes, football is about wins esp in the major tournaments and Ronaldo tops Messi tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
IKON360:

The bolded is another myth that must be busted once and for all.

Am not sure about the exact numbers but;

Messi has got about 510 goals in about 620 games.
Ronaldo has got about 530 goals in about 770 games.

Thats is about 20 more goals in over 150 more games!

Messi is still by far a better scorer than Ronaldo.

Taaaah!

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
go and check messi and ronaldo goal to game ratio,then come back

IKON360:

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
Netfilix:

Yes, football is about wins esp in the major tournaments and Ronaldo tops Messi tongue
You think you're trolling but you're only spamming the net with falsehood!

Messi has also won more major trophies than Ronaldo.

Where do you get your facts from?

Wikileaks?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
tesppidd:
for football purist like me,

the feints, the dribbles, the nutmegs, the defence splitting passes, the sliding tackles, the super saves, and of course the golazoes all mean a lot to me.

even if barca win 1 million trophies, there's nothing in it for me and you.

i don't know about you but for me,

the entertainment means as much to me as the trophies!

watching barca every weekend is like watching my favourite movie.
I love all these things you love too, and I get them not just from la liga. But the most important things in football are the goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
tesppidd:
The bolded is another myth that must be busted once and for all.

Am not sure about the exact numbers but;

Messi has got about 510 goals in about 620 games.
Ronaldo has got about 530 goals in about 770 games.

Thats is about 20 more goals in over 150 more games!

Messi is still by far a better scorer than Ronaldo.

Taaaah!
But Ronaldo has more goals shey?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
IKON360:

I love all these things you love too, and I get them not just from la liga. But the most important things in football are the goals.
fine!

read above, you have been bursted that Messi is still a better goal scorer than Ronaldo.

what else do you have to say for yourself?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
IKON360:

But Ronaldo has more goals shey?
is that how you tell whom is a better goal scorer?

don't disappoint me abeg.

so if Mr A scores 100 goals in 120 games.

and Mr B score 120 goals in 200 games.

you mean B is a better scorer than A?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
MJBOLT:
go and check messi and ronaldo goal to game ratio,then come back

goal to game ratio... But who has more goals?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
having more goals doesnt mean jack here considering ronaldo has played 150 more games than messi

IKON360:

goal to game ratio... But who has more goals?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
Messi was gapping Ronaldo in ballon d' or wins, 5 to 2. Now 5 to 5... Ronaldo did that by scoring goals and winning trophies. Messi has always been a better player, but Ronaldo is exceptional. Just accept it
*modified*
meanwhile, I'm grateful for you all who enlightened me on the importance of goal to game ratio. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
Lolling lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
ronaldo was also gapping messi in european golden boot wins but now story don change

IKON360:
Messi was gapping Ronaldo in ballon d' or wins, 5 to 2. Now 5 to 5... Ronaldo did that by scoring goals and winning trophies. Messi has always been a better player, but Ronaldo is exceptional. Just accept it

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
Awards for goalscorers...golden boot.
Oluwamessi noni grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 3:41am On Nov 27, 2018
IKON360:

To me its like the clock it goes round and comes back again, and as such it is stale and boring to be having the same arguments over and over for over 4 years.

Go back 3,4,5 pages and see how constructive & informative you guys inputs and criticism have been concerning the coach, the team, the players and injuries. Immediately, Netflix entered with the cheese trap, most if you ran like mice after it. It wouldn't have cost anything if you guys ignore him.

Anyways, What do I know?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 4:13am On Nov 27, 2018
At least, i ignored him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 6:34am On Nov 27, 2018
Most of you are all deluded.

Messi goal ratio is better than Ronaldo's overall goals because he plays in one club and has long mastered the system.

If they played the Barca way in his National team, he would have won something. Any style different from the Barca style is a problem for Messi.

Messi playing style thrive in a tiki taka team best.

And again, he stat pad in La Liga with one of its best teams. Ronaldo goal to game ratio in La Liga is still better than Messi's that is to say the difference in league Cr7 has played in played a big part.

Before Ronaldo left Madrid, I remember you guys saying he was worked for by his teammates.

But Ronaldo is Ronaldo any where and the different club he has played in just proved that.

In as much I respect Messi. He is not in the same level with Ronaldo at all.

Ronaldo's mentality and winning technique is above Messi's.

I repeat again if Ronaldo plays for Barcelona from La mesia till this day. He will have more achievement than Mr. Lionel.

When I said Juventus are breaking records with Ronaldo presently and Madrid is in chaos. You said it doesn't mean shii. Okay na.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 6:43am On Nov 27, 2018
Ronaldo is the smartest

Changed his game completely to make up for declining physical powers

Hibernates for the first half of each season, comes out when it matters

But you guys will call him Tapnaldo as if it were easy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Netfilix: 7:11am On Nov 27, 2018
I mean come on now. No one actually believes this team could be held to just 3 UCLs from 2006-15 if it had Ronaldo instead of Messi.

Not one soul.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2018
Goal to game ratio. Messi has 392 La Liga goals in 429 games.
Ronaldo has 311 La Liga goals in 292 games.
Who is called the greatest goalscorer in la liga history?

We all pull out stats when they support our argument.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:43am On Nov 27, 2018
IKON360:
*modified*
meanwhile, I'm grateful for you all who enlightened me on the importance of goal to game ratio. Thank you
Messi was gapping?

All these children on this forum sef.

Am sure you have JAMB to write next year.

Mtcheew.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.