Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,529 members, 7,840,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4639940 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) ... (6217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
cheesy cheesy Coutinho is in the worst form of his life at the moment.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 1:49am On Jan 11, 2019
Terver23:
Exactly !! La Masia Is for Now Dead but not buried. Riqui Puig might save us from the dark days Looming !!
well I didn't watch the match, so I really cant say
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by omotayo9177: 2:01am On Jan 11, 2019
This must be the reason why Denis Suarez does not get regular playing time

Manchester City earn €800,000 from Denis Suarez appearance

While it seems as though Denis Suarez's days as a Barcelona player are numbered, the midfielder's appearance in the Copa del Rey on Thursday against Levante has earned Manchester City a sizeable sum.

Barcelona managed to claw their way back into the game, halving their two-goal deficit late on.

It was Suarez who played a big part in the penalty that was converted by Philippe Coutinho.

However, his contribution did not come cheap as the Galician's 70th appearance for the club means that the Catalans must pay Manchester City 800,000 euros.

City have already earned 5.6 million euros (800,000 for every 10 games) that must be added to the initial 1.8 million for his signing.

In total, the Manchester club has received 7.4 million from Barcelona, who paid just 3.4 million to Villarreal in 2016.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley10000: 4:01am On Jan 11, 2019
o ukwua ka nama ga eji je umuahia?

with this average players if we narrowly pass the round of 16 in this champions league we try

Foolish mediocre players and coach smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 7:09am On Jan 11, 2019
Alena had a good OK game, can move with the ball and has an eye for nice forward pass, certainly one for the future, Miranda was confused, doesn't know how to attack spaces, I can't really judge the CB's though, sometimes they held their own, sometimes they didn't, Emmanuel Boateng really gave them problems
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 8:48am On Jan 11, 2019
omotayo9177:
This must be the reason why Denis Suarez does not get regular playing time

Manchester City earn €800,000 from Denis Suarez appearance

While it seems as though Denis Suarez's days as a Barcelona player are numbered, the midfielder's appearance in the Copa del Rey on Thursday against Levante has earned Manchester City a sizeable sum.

Barcelona managed to claw their way back into the game, halving their two-goal deficit late on.

It was Suarez who played a big part in the penalty that was converted by Philippe Coutinho.

However, his contribution did not come cheap as the Galician's 70th appearance for the club means that the Catalans must pay Manchester City 800,000 euros.

City have already earned 5.6 million euros (800,000 for every 10 games) that must be added to the initial 1.8 million for his signing.

In total, the Manchester club has received 7.4 million from Barcelona, who paid just 3.4 million to Villarreal in 2016.

Who make these kinda deals for Barca? The latest is about Willian coming to Barca while Malcom goes to Chelsea and ofcourse Barca will add money to it. Who does these deals?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 9:08am On Jan 11, 2019
Coutinho has become a posh denis suarez embarassed

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 9:10am On Jan 11, 2019
I don't think coutinho can survive here especially with this coach. Let's cut our losses and try to sell him for 100m.

We could have used his transfer fee to buy eriksen.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 9:11am On Jan 11, 2019
Rakiticbarca:
those guys can't be promoted when you have EV in charge.
Imagine putting coutinho up for sale. Honestly that coach still has this mid table mentality
Alena has already been promoted....puig still has time.

Barcelona B dropped a disasterclass yesterday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2019
We need to find a replacement for busquests asap. I don't know if de jong can offer that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 9:32am On Jan 11, 2019
Olamyyde:
We need to find a replacement for busquests asap. I don't know if de jong can offer that.
He quite can.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2019
Olamyyde:
I don't think coutinho can survive here especially with this coach. Let's cut our losses and try to sell him for 100m.

We could have used his transfer fee to buy eriksen.
so how come Coutinho performed excellently from January to May of last year? Same coach, same team. Answer is simple, Dembele!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:50am On Jan 11, 2019
ollah2:

Who make these kinda deals for Barca? The latest is about Willian coming to Barca while Malcom goes to Chelsea and ofcourse Barca will add money to it. Who does these deals?
now they are planning to sign De Jong for almost 65 million Euros!!! We too dey blow money
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2019
IKON360:

so how come Coutinho performed excellently from January to May of last year? Same coach, same team. Answer is simple, Dembele!!
Coutinho played more of an LCM last season...that's his best position. The answer is not dembele. If coutinho was better defensively, he would be starting in iniesta's position.

He lacks pace to be a great LW and defenders know he is a one trick pony. Just cut inside and score. He is predictable and lacks speed that is the issue.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2019
levante beat barça b,the same barça b Tottenham couldn't beat.

EPL clubs are overrated

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:41am On Jan 11, 2019
Olamyyde:

Coutinho played more of an LCM last season...that's his best position. The answer is not dembele. If coutinho was better defensively, he would be starting in iniesta's position.

He lacks pace to be a great LW and defenders know he is a one trick pony. Just cut inside and score. He is predictable and lacks speed that is the issue.
Personally I believe Dembele's resurgence played a major role in Coutinho's distability. Dembele is faster, can shoot and cross with both feet and can play as a right & left winger and even as an attacking midfielder. Coutinho like you've pointed out loves to cut in, but his cutting in isn't like Robben's own which is almost unstoppable. And I agree that he is rather poor defensively, if he was so good defensively he might have ousted Arthur, and played along side Rakitic/Vidal and Busquets. I don't want them to sell Coutinho, I like that guy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
Why are we doing like this now.. Chelsea REJECT cash bid plus malcom (22) for 30 Year Old William FFS!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley10000: 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
jonsnow92:
Why are we doing like this now.. Chelsea REJECT cash bid plus malcom (22) for 30 Year Old William FFS!!
so what are u trying to say ?

even if we ' buy William 100million he is worth it

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2019
jonsnow92:
Are there any reliable source reporting this?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
Willian at 30! What has happened to FCB We don't even need the Eunoch at all. Valverlde's biggest headache right now should be how to accommodate coutinho in the middle of the park cos it's clear to even the blind that coutinho does not have the legs to play as a forward in barca, he has never been a LW FFS!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by omotayo9177: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
ollah2:

As in?
800,000 euros for every 10 games... Like seriously?

Stupid deals if you ask me... Malcom + money for a 30 year old Willian... Abi no be the same Willian we dey see every week for Chelsea?

And if we wan sell too, we no sabi sell. Imagine selling Paco at such a give away price, at a time when he was scoring like water.

I think there are more to these deals than what we see on the pages of newspapers.. The Paulinho deal comes to mind.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2019
Neymar1095:
Dembele is yet to complete one key pass for Barca lol...but but but he is better than sane. No messi to cover his ass and that long shot merchant countinho.
where was ur neymar when guingamp was dumping psg out of thier league cup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
shocked

Excallibur:
where was ur neymar when guingamp was dumping psg out of thier league cup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
Just a first leg loss n barca fans r crying. Didn't bother to watch the game tho. 2nd leg will b lit
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
Kingsley10000:
so what are u trying to say ?

even if we ' buy William 100million he is worth it

When will you stop typing nonsense? Even Chelsea fans know Willian is a waste.

How can we take someone who said Barca wouldn't qualify from a group where Tottenham, PSV and InterMilan was serious?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
omotayo9177:

As in?
800,000 euros for every 10 games... Like seriously?

Stupid deals if you ask me... Malcom + money for a 30 year old Willian... Abi no be the same Willian we dey see every week for Chelsea?

And if we wan sell too, we no sabi sell. Imagine selling Paco at such a give away price, at a time when he was scoring like water.

I think there are more to these deals than what we see on the pages of newspapers.. The Paulinho deal comes to mind.

I just don't understand. They want Moarata on a loan deal lol embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
IKON360:

now they are planning to sign De Jong for almost 65 million Euros!!! We too dey blow money

What's really going on self?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2019
TLona1:

When will you stop typing nonsense? Even Chelsea fans know Willian is a waste.
grin grin
Guy....me sef tire.

Willian for 100milla gan gan. cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
MJBOLT:
levante beat barça b,the same barça b Tottenham couldn't beat.

EPL clubs are overrated
you and this your meme sef.

you post it everywhere!

here, there, politics section, romance section!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
Whatever they do, Coutinho should not be sold.

We must be patient with Coutinho.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2019

He was a beast at Liverpool.
He was Brazil's superstar at the world cup.

He couldn't have died over night.

Everybody is entitled to a downtime.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2019
tesppidd:

He was a beast at Liverpool.
He was Brazil's superstar at the world cup.

He couldn't have died over night.

Everybody is entitled to a downtime.
playing him out of position is the problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) ... (6217) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: zainkay, ohma456, Kilishihunter, jpmoriarti(m), Ijustwantto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.