Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4615308 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
SerVik:

I wonder why barca fans online are just realizing this tactics, our DMs have been playing as the 3rd central defender all season.

I pointed this out in the beginning of the season
I didn't start the match couldn't see the lineup, noticed Vidal first and automatically thought he was our DM, till the 30th minute I saw Rakitic receiving the ball directly from Stegen

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sommyroy10:
I didn't start the match couldn't see the lineup, noticed Vidal first and automatically thought he was our DM, till the 30th minute I saw Rakitic receiving the ball directly from Stegen
It's always a 433 though. The third CB thing only happens when we want to start transition from the back. Numerical superiority aids smooth transitioning.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kingsley10000:
You don't understand football,i have watched virtually all our matches thiz season and i still reiterate that dembele is average and injury prone.....why would you even compare neymar to him,are you alright?

we need to sell dembele and suarez(we need a young and very potent striker) money realized from dembele can be used to buy mpabbe(+100m pounds),dele alli,zaha,rashford,mane,januaz etc

these players would be better off than him if given that opportunity to play for barca.....we also need to fortify our defence if we really want to make a head way in this champions league
Seriously? You want us to sell Dembele and buy Rashford and the other mediocre names on your list? Are you sure you watch football? Mbappe is the only one there currently better than Dembele.

Are you sure you aren't a closet Madrid fan?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
wink cool 3366
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
SerVik:

It's always a 433 though. The third CB thing only happens when we want to start transition from the back. Numerical superiority aids smooth transitioning.
It shapes into 3-4-1-2 when in possession, and when close to the opponent's box, 2-2-1-4 . The only problem is once the "1" which supposed to be Messi (but Dembele played that yesterday) is dispossessed and the opponent's are blessed with lightening wingers, clear cut chances would be created, considering Alba and Roberto would be far up the pitch (evident in last night's game)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2019
Ozkar:
Seriously? You want us to sell Dembele and buy Rashford and the other mediocre names on your list? Are you sure you watch football? Mbappe is the only one there currently better than Dembele.

No mind am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 1:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ozkar:

Mbappe isn't even better than Dembele. He is only excelling because he plays in teams that utilizes pace as advantage.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
ollah2:

Mbappe isn't even better than Dembele. He is only excelling because he plays in teams that utilizes pace as advantage.
I keep telling people this, the only difference between dembele and mbappe is maturity. Mbappe to me has reached his peak, not much to improve on hence why people say he plays like he is 30 years old but dembele plays very well and u can still see areas he needs to improve.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:

I keep telling people this, the only difference between dembele and mbappe is maturity. Mbappe to me has reached his peak, not much to improve on hence why people say he plays like he is 30 years old but dembele plays very well and u can still see areas he needs to improve.

I will take dembouz over , the Brazilian model who is yet to outshine mbappe

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
3366 cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by zzzzy: 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
Todibo signing announced. As someone who has watched him since he was 2 months, i admit he's better than varane.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
ollah2:

yeah, in terms of pure potential, Dembele is better. If he reaches his true potential, he'd be freaking unstoppable.

However potential amounts to nothing if one never reaches it. It is Mbappe that has settled faster in his teams - club and country- despite being younger.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ozkar:
yeah, in terms of pure potential, Dembele is better. If he reaches his true potential, he'd be freaking unstoppable.

However potential amounts to nothing if one never reaches it. It is Mbappe that has settled faster in his teams - club and country- despite being younger.

to say the truth Mbappe has been given more time in France

aside that Dembouz even during devt has done a lot of things already for barca this season

so i cant say he is amounting to nothing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
Mbappe is exceptional o, his finishing is brilliant, his pace is scary. Mbappe keeps things simple, no unnecessary elaborateness, Dembele loves stylishly showing off, he even dribbles more than Mbappe, he is two footed and the way Dembele is going, he may become a good supporting striker as well as a good left winger or right winger. Check with the French national team, Mbappe is more dependable than Dembele, maybe because Dembele wants to do more than he is asked etc

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
zzzzy:
Todibo signing announced. As someone who has watched him since he was 2 months, i admit he's better than varane.
I hope he turns out to be a replacement for Pique ,and if what I have read about him is true, then a perfect partnership with Umtiti is brewing!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2019
Barca closing in on De Jong
2019-01-09T09:45:22Z 10:45 AM
Barcelona are close to completing a move for Ajax's Frenkie de Jong and the deal could be announced by the weekend, according to AS.
The Catalan giants look to have beaten the likes of Paris Saint-Germain, Bayern Munich and Manchester City to De Jong's signature.
The 21-year-old Netherlands international is expected to cost Barca around €75million (£67.4m/$86m).

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2019
that money too much abeg undecided

andrew444:
Barca closing in on De Jong
2019-01-09T09:45:22Z 10:45 AM
Barcelona are close to completing a move for Ajax's Frenkie de Jong and the deal could be announced by the weekend, according to AS.
The Catalan giants look to have beaten the likes of Paris Saint-Germain, Bayern Munich and Manchester City to De Jong's signature.
The 21-year-old Netherlands international is expected to cost Barca around €75million (£67.4m/$86m).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
MJBOLT:

Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by zzzzy: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
MJBOLT:

let's just carry the kid already and run. He's already better than neymar imo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
zzzzy:
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
neymar undecided

zzzzy:
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
Mehn we don buy plenty these 2 years ooh

The golden era of la masia is gone for good
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
I can't believe we are buying another midfielder when we have the chance to get a generational talent like de ligt angry

De jong isn't even better than eriksen when he left ajax.

How do we expect alena and riqui puig to develop with de jong and rabiot starting in 2 years time?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
Dembele is good lol, but abeg, he's not better than neymar grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
LOL So psg rather play draxler at cm than put rabbiot...dem still lose grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2019
Would love to see this starting lineup against Levante today.

Cillessen; Semedo, Murillo, Lenglet, Miranda; Aleñá, Busquets, Arthur; Malcom, Dembélé, Coutinho.

Has anyone seen Malcolm play as striker before?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2019
Awesome01:

Cillessen; Semedo, Murillo, Lenglet, Miranda; Aleñá, Busquets, Arthur; Malcom, Dembélé, Coutinho.

Tight
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:47am On Jan 10, 2019
Awesome01:

as nice as this line up is, its not feasible, Busquets will definitely not start, and front trio will be Munir, Coutinho and Dembele(hopefully Malcolm) and Rakitic may even start sef, but midfield maybe D Suarez, Alena and Rakitic
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
December 2018 : Messi ; 4 games , 4 goals, 6 assists....griezman ; 4 games, 4 goals, 1 assist. Guess who they gave player of the month
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 5:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
guy,pity those players na grin make them win something sef

Excallibur:
December 2018 : Messi ; 4 games , 4 goals, 6 assists....griezman ; 4 games, 4 goals, 1 assist. Guess who they gave player of the month

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
MJBOLT:
guy,pity those players na grin make them win something sef

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Zedoo(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
Sell whackitic

(1) (2) (3) ... (3363) (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.