Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4587342 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) (3376) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 10:54am On Jan 17, 2019
IKON360:

Only Morata, what do we need Willian or Ben Arfa for? Why the hell was Malcolm signed last July?
To piss off Roma grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CrisRay: 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CrisRay: 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CrisRay: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Champion for Portugal,Manchester United, Real Madrid and now Juventus

Your favourite player can only dream of this

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
So let's gist small, what's your best Barcelona goal?? Mine is Iniesta's goal against Chelsea in 2011 and Roberto's goal against PSG, the greatest comeback in Champions' league history

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2019
IKON360:
So let's gist small, what's your best Barcelona goal?? Mine is Iniesta's goal against Chelsea in 2011 and Roberto's goal against PSG, the greatest comeback in Champions' league history

definitely Roberto's goal man

for school that year everybody for my department knew me as die hard cule
imagine after bragging of how much we will destroy PSG I even offered to pay for any of my barca-hating (epl + madrid) nigggas to come witness our "masterclass"

imagine the embarrassment I endured for two whole weeks after the humiliating loss. I intentionally missed school for almost a week. the numerous folks wey I arrogantly pay for and every body wey Sabi me as a cule no gree me rest.i was trolled via calls, test messages and one idiiiot even troll me via email as I no come dey pick their calls again.
during the return leg omo I went alone you could imagine my excitement after that Roberto's goal. my triumphant entry to lecture s the next day was satisfying.
the next day all the haters were screaming ojoro!!! but then haters gon gate

bouncing into the lecture hall like

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2019
Taguchi:

definitely Roberto's goal man

for school that year everybody for my department knew me as die hard cule
imagine after bragging of how much we will destroy PSG I even offered to pay for any of my barca-hating (epl + madrid) nigggas to come witness our "masterclass"

imagine the embarrassment I endured for two whole weeks after the humiliating loss. I intentionally missed school for almost a week. the numerous folks wey I arrogantly pay for and every body wey Sabi me as a cule no gree me rest.i was trolled via calls, test messages and one idiiiot even troll me via email as I no come dey pick their calls again.
during the return leg omo I went alone you could imagine my excitement after that Roberto's goal. my triumphant entry to lecture s the next day was satisfying.
the next day all the haters were screaming ojoro!!! but then haters gon gate

bouncing into the lecture hall like
the match was legit, I didn't watch it live. I watched the first leg live in school, the match pained me and I hated Gomez eh, I knew that guy was the worst signing in Batca history, but that second leg, damn! My sister told me people were shouting all over facebook that Barca won, I told her it was impossible, were 4 goals down, there was no way. I went online, imagine my shock!! We won damn. I went to guy's shop the next day and watched the replay of the match, Neymar balled in that match. And those commentators and the electricity of the match were damn awesome. Mehn that was serious joy that day

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
IKON360:

the match was legit, I didn't watch it live. I watched the first leg live in school, the match pained me and I hated Gomez eh, I knew that guy was the worst signing in Batca history, but that second leg, damn! My sister told me people were shouting all over facebook that Barca won, I told her it was impossible, were 4 goals down, there was no way. I went online, imagine my shock!! We won damn. I went to guy's shop the next day and watched the replay of the match, Neymar balled in that match. And those commentators and the electricity of the match were damn awesome. Mehn that was serious joy that day
true talk
but in terms of technique dinho's goal against Chelsea comes to mind.
man literally scored from nothing I was disappointed in the end cause we lost the tie.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Roberto's goal was the best for me.. Didn't even bother seeing the replay, took my phone started calling all my anti Barça friends in school shouting "You dey maaad?", almost pulled my shirt off, punching walls, air, smiling all through the night with excitement, smiling throughout the morning, it was on that day my respect for Neymar trippled, he was practically the only player putting in work from 80 minutes upward, never say die attitude.. How can I hate Neymar when he gave me the happiest moment as a Barcelona fan

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley10000: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
IKON360:
goal messi scored against bayern in 2015champions league...when he dirbble bouteng fall wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
Kingsley10000:
goal messi scored against bayern in 2015champions league...when he dirbble bouteng fall wink
omo that dribble and the chipped shot just finished work, Salah did that dribble last season and the defender fell the same way, but the difference was Messi's audacity to chip Neuer, on the biggest stage of European football, Salah's was against either Bournemouth or so.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
Taguchi:

true talk
but in terms of technique dinho's goal against Chelsea comes to mind.
man literally scored from nothing I was disappointed in the end cause we lost the tie.
that waist shaking goal? Sometimes only God knows what goes on in Ronaldinho's mind. That guy was a magician
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
As a Barça fan, I really can't say I have one special goal in particular because there are a lot :

1) When it comes to the goal that brought the most joy to all Barça fans i know and myself, men, it is still that Iniesta goal against Chelsea...I ran mad that day shouting... Oh men, we shut down Aba that day with celebration. It was even that day i realized Barça had a lot of fans. That Roberto's goal is up there with it too but the fact we left the competition in the next round really downplayed it...

2) When it comes to Awesome goals, there are a lot :-
- The Messi mesmerizing goal against Getafe.
- The goal against Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabeu in the UCL
- The Breathtaking goal of Messi against Bilbao in Copa Final.
- Neymar's mesmerizing goal against Osasuna
- Pedro's goal against Getafe
- That Ronaldinho bicycle kick against Athletico Madrid.
Infact, a lot of Awesome goals will fit in here perfectly.

3) Most difficult awesome goals from tight/impossible angles:
- Messi's goal against AC Milan at Camp Nou after we lost 0-2 away tops it for me among most of his goals.
Honourable mention:
- Suarez goal against Sociedad last season.
- That amazing freekick against Athletico Madrid and the one against Sevilla (2nd Freekick) in the UEFA Super Cup.

There are a lot shaa, but make i stop here. Una fit continue!!!

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
philfearon:
As a Barça fan, I really can't say I have one special goal in particular because there are a lot :

1) When it comes to the goal that brought the most joy to all Barça fans i know and myself, men, it is still that Iniesta goal against Chelsea...I ran mad that day shouting... Oh men, we shut down Aba that day with celebration. It was even that day i realized Barça had a lot of fans. That Roberto's goal is up there with it too but the fact we left the competition in the next round really downplayed it...

2) When it comes to Awesome goals, there are a lot :-
- The Messi mesmerizing goal against Getafe.
- The goal against Real Madrid at the Santiago Bernabeu in the UCL
- The Breathtaking goal of Messi against Bilbao in Copa Final.
- Neymar's mesmerizing goal against Osasuna
- Pedro's goal against Getafe
- That Ronaldinho bicycle kick against Athletico Madrid.
Infact, a lot of Awesome goals will fit in here perfectly.

3) Most difficult awesome goals from tight/impossible angles:
- Messi's goal against AC Milan at Camp Nou after we lost 0-2 away tops it for me among most of his goals.
Honourable mention:
- Suarez goal against Sociedad last season.
- That amazing freekick against Athletico Madrid and the one against Sevilla (2nd Freekick) in the UEFA Super Cup.

There are a lot shaa, but make i stop here. Una fit continue!!!
That Iniesta goal was the goal o, and check the time he scored, and the technique in that finish.

Meanwhile nwa Aba...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 9itewolf(m): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Mine will.always be iniesta goal.... i.shout so tay e b like say my wind pipe don burst. I no see space hit wall I begin hit ground. That's my best football moment. I no fit erase am for 100million grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
1) Sergi Roberto's goal vs PSG. Even in my sleep, I won't forget that goal! I screamed so hard and hugged many people after that goal. This goal is first because I really believed we would win that match.

2) Messi's 1st goal against Bayern 2015. That goal scattered my brain. The stage, the status of the casualties (Boateng and Neuer) and how intense and tough the match was, legendary stuff.

3) Iniesta goal vs Chelsea - I didn't watch the match, I can't remember why, so that's why it's down here. But the replay still scattered my brain.

Based on Aesthetics, there are many jare.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Meta4element(m): 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2019
9itewolf:
Mine will.always be iniesta goal.... i.shout so tay e b like say my wind pipe don burst. I no see space hit wall I begin hit ground. That's my best football moment. I no fit erase am for 100million grin
I tell you bro...I no dey forget than day 6th may 2009..I was in JSS3 then....I and some Chelsea fans scaled through our school fence to go watch that match(was a boarder then)...As Iniesta scored that goal...Omo naso I pull shirt begin shout like mad man...Even as I jump fence enter school I still dey shout..Twas 10:40pm...Lights out bell don go..My shout woke people up..Some thought Arm robbers don enter school begin run helter skelter..It was soo funny that night.. Later in the morning investigation was done and I was fished out..I was brought out infront of every one in the assemble ground and giving 24lashes...Our principal letter informed me to come and pick up my expulsion letter in his office later in the day...Hehehe na then my eyes open..wetin I go tell my people?... Say I leave school go watch as iniesta sent Chelsea FC on sorrows...
Well as luck would have it..our Vice principal was a die hard barca fan like me...So he was in office with our principal when I went to pick up my expulsion letter..I don already pack my bags Lol..As I reach naso the man begin reason his vice my case..me no send am..I was like "Kuku gimme my letter make I dey go"... But then VP begin beat me say I no dey even show remorse...Come even beg principal on my behalf....Naso the case take end...
Anytime I check my phone and see 9th may as date..I will be like " The day I nearly got expelled from school cos of Iniesta!!!"..hehehe..but Truth is it was Worth the joy...That goal needs to be celebrated Every year.. Cos after that goal?...We went ahead to conquer Europe and became a driving Force!!!

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
1. Rivaldo's bicycle kick that won us the league title in 1999

2. Ronaldinho's chip over the Madrid's defense which found Xavi who in turn chipped Casillas for a great goal in 2004. Ball didn't bounce @ all during this move.

3. Ronaldinho's rocket against AC Milan in that classic encounter.

4. Eto'o's winning goal against Chelsea @ Stamford Bridge in 2006.

5. Messi's sublime finish after a beautiful counter attack by MSN against Arsenal @ Emirates

6. Messi's dying minute goal after a beautiful counter attack against Madrid led by Sergi Roberto @ Bernabeu in 2016.

7. Sergi Roberto's last kick goal against PSG

8. Iniesta's rocket against Chelsea in 2009 @ Stamford Bridge in dying minutes. I broke the ceiling of the viewing centre in ecstacy.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
Looking like we might get disqualified from CDR for fielding chumi who was supposed to be serving a suspension
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 8:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
Official Starting XI
Cillessen; Semedo, Murillo, Lenglet, Alba; Vidal, Rakitic, Arthur; Dembele, Messi, Coutinho

Messi as striker........hatrick loading
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
SerVik:
Looking like we might get disqualified from CDR for fielding chumi who was supposed to be serving a suspension

I don't think think we will it was a different competition and for different tier even suspended Vasquez balled for Madrid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2019
My own are:

Iniesta's goal against Chelsea and Messi's goal against Bayern (Boateng/Neuer Destruction).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hear we might be kicked out of copa del rey.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
SerVik:

I won't even be bothered sef, we have won that cup too many times, they should just name it Copa Barcelona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 9:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
Taguchi:
Official Starting XI
Cillessen; Semedo, Murillo, Lenglet, Alba; Vidal, Rakitic, Arthur; Dembele, Messi, Coutinho

Messi as striker........hatrick loading
Messi does not work well as a striker these days
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2019
where can I stream the match?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2019
tesppidd:
Hear we might be kicked out of copa del rey.

UCL title topples everything.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
TLona1:
where can I stream the match?

BEIN Sport
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2019
Debroslink:

BEIN Sport

I need the link please.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2019
CrisRay:
Champion for Portugal,Manchester United, Real Madrid and now Juventus

Your favourite player can only dream of this
You have been noticed now Fu"k off
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (3370) (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) (3376) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.