Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4587347 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) (3376) (3377) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2019
Olamyyde:

Messi does not work well as a striker these days

I really do not think so .if you can recall early Last season Messi was being played as a 9 and he was scoring for fun. the problem was that Suarez could not play from the flank so Valverde had to optimise.

Messi not playing as a false 9 anymore is not down to inability but tactical compromise by the coach

my two cents tho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2019
Functioning link. Pls oo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
Abeg, Levante should not pack any stupid bus today o. We must take our own pound of flesh from them today o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
SerVik:

Not working

E dey work die
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2019
DEMBELE
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
Dembele scores again.

Messi assist.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 9itewolf(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Meta4element:

I tell you bro...I no dey forget than day 6th may 2009..I was in JSS3 then....I and some Chelsea fans scaled through our school fence to go watch that match(was a boarder then)...As Iniesta scored that goal...Omo naso I pull shirt begin shout like mad man...Even as I jump fence enter school I still dey shout..Twas 10:40pm...Lights out bell don go..My shout woke people up..Some thought Arm robbers don enter school begin run helter skelter..It was soo funny that night.. Later in the morning investigation was done and I was fished out..I was brought out infront of every one in the assemble ground and giving 24lashes...Our principal letter informed me to come and pick up my expulsion letter in his office later in the day...Hehehe na then my eyes open..wetin I go tell my people?... Say I leave school go watch as iniesta sent Chelsea FC on sorrows...
Well as luck would have it..our Vice principal was a die hard barca fan like me...So he was in office with our principal when I went to pick up my expulsion letter..I don already pack my bags Lol..As I reach naso the man begin reason his vice my case..me no send am..I was like "Kuku gimme my letter make I dey go"... But then VP begin beat me say I no dey even show remorse...Come even beg principal on my behalf....Naso the case take end...
Anytime I check my phone and see 9th may as date..I will be like " The day I nearly got expelled from school cos of Iniesta!!!"..hehehe..but Truth is it was Worth the joy...That goal needs to be celebrated Every year.. Cos after that goal?...We went ahead to conquer Europe and became a driving Force!!!
lucky you... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
Debroslink:
1. Rivaldo's bicycle kick that won us the league title in 1999

2. Ronaldinho's chip over the Madrid's defense which found Xavi who in turn chipped Casillas for a great goal in 2004. Ball didn't bounce @ all during this move.

3. Ronaldinho's rocket against AC Milan in that classic encounter.

4. Eto'o's winning goal against Chelsea @ Stamford Bridge in 2006.

5. Messi's sublime finish after a beautiful counter attack by MSN against Arsenal @ Emirates

6. Messi's dying minute goal after a beautiful counter attack against Madrid led by Sergi Roberto @ Bernabeu in 2016.

7. Sergi Roberto's last kick goal against PSG

8. Iniesta's rocket against Chelsea in 2009 @ Stamford Bridge in dying minutes. I broke the ceiling of the viewing centre in ecstacy.
Messi's last minute goal in the El clasico was in 2017 not '16.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2019
on this thread someone had the guts to say Messi and Suarez were racist because they didn't pass to Dembele. Damn!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2019
I want a dembouz hattrick
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
I hope Dembele completes his hattrick. I wonder how he missed that chance. I thought if he had scored that goal, it would be the fastest hattrick, until I browsed and saw that Mane scored a hattrick in 2mins 56seconds. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2019
The last time i watched that sergi roberto goal i still jump up for joy...i've watch that match like over 100 times and anytime it gets to the moment ter stegen gets fouled in the psg half, i get goose bumbs even though i know what will happen in the next few seconds.... Messi's second goal against bayern in the semis , that amazing run against madrid in 2011 and iniesta's against chelsea....funny enough , we are not mentioning goals scored in finals

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
scantee:
Functioning link. Pls oo

The link I provided is 100% working. Use a laptop or a smart TV
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 9itewolf(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
Messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
homesteady:
1) Sergi Roberto's goal vs PSG. Even in my sleep, I won't forget that goal! I screamed so hard and hugged many people after that goal. This goal is first because I really believed we would win that match.

2) Messi's 1st goal against Bayern 2015. That goal scattered my brain. The stage, the status of the casualties (Boateng and Neuer) and how intense and tough the match was, legendary stuff.

3) Iniesta goal vs Chelsea - I didn't watch the match, I can't remember why, so that's why it's down here. But the replay still scattered my brain.

Based on Aesthetics, there are many jare.
ahh you have fantastic Barca memories o. For your 2nd favourite goal, Messi was just awesome. Well Messi is Messi. And Iniesta is definitely a big game player, scored that equaliser against Chelsea, won the world cup for Spain in extra time back in 2010, was man of the match in 2015 UCL final against Juventus. Magician
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
Semedo gets his first ever assist for goat
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ikennablue(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
BARCELONA MIGHT BE DISQUALIFIED AFTER THIS MATCH

Chumi ineligible to play for Barcelona against Levante
Defender Juan Brandáriz, better known as Chumi, was in Valverdes starting XI for Barça, however he was at that point suspended from playing due to his disciplinary record with Barcelona B.

According to the disciplinary code in Spain, players cannot play for their first team if they are suspended with a lower team until the punishment has finished.

The situation is somewhat similar to the embarrassing situation faced by Real Madrid three seasons ago when they played Denis Cheryshev in the Copa del Rey, who was ineligible to play due to his disciplinary record at his former club Villarreal, with suspensions carrying over when a player moves clubs. In that case, Real Madrid were disqualified from the competition.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2019
Meta4element:

I tell you bro...I no dey forget than day 6th may 2009..I was in JSS3 then....I and some Chelsea fans scaled through our school fence to go watch that match(was a boarder then)...As Iniesta scored that goal...Omo naso I pull shirt begin shout like mad man...Even as I jump fence enter school I still dey shout..Twas 10:40pm...Lights out bell don go..My shout woke people up..Some thought Arm robbers don enter school begin run helter skelter..It was soo funny that night.. Later in the morning investigation was done and I was fished out..I was brought out infront of every one in the assemble ground and giving 24lashes...Our principal letter informed me to come and pick up my expulsion letter in his office later in the day...Hehehe na then my eyes open..wetin I go tell my people?... Say I leave school go watch as iniesta sent Chelsea FC on sorrows...
Well as luck would have it..our Vice principal was a die hard barca fan like me...So he was in office with our principal when I went to pick up my expulsion letter..I don already pack my bags Lol..As I reach naso the man begin reason his vice my case..me no send am..I was like "Kuku gimme my letter make I dey go"... But then VP begin beat me say I no dey even show remorse...Come even beg principal on my behalf....Naso the case take end...
Anytime I check my phone and see 9th may as date..I will be like " The day I nearly got expelled from school cos of Iniesta!!!"..hehehe..but Truth is it was Worth the joy...That goal needs to be celebrated Every year.. Cos after that goal?...We went ahead to conquer Europe and became a driving Force!!!
abeg don't take this risk again o. But we understand, when we reach finals of UCL this season, I'll pull this kind of stunt

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2019
Debroslink:
1. Rivaldo's bicycle kick that won us the league title in 1999

2. Ronaldinho's chip over the Madrid's defense which found Xavi who in turn chipped Casillas for a great goal in 2004. Ball didn't bounce @ all during this move.

3. Ronaldinho's rocket against AC Milan in that classic encounter.

4. Eto'o's winning goal against Chelsea @ Stamford Bridge in 2006.

5. Messi's sublime finish after a beautiful counter attack by MSN against Arsenal @ Emirates

6. Messi's dying minute goal after a beautiful counter attack against Madrid led by Sergi Roberto @ Bernabeu in 2016.

7. Sergi Roberto's last kick goal against PSG

8. Iniesta's rocket against Chelsea in 2009 @ Stamford Bridge in dying minutes. I broke the ceiling of the viewing centre in ecstacy.
that Rivaldo's goal, I didn't know that goal was that relevant. I just knew the goal was fine. Ah well Barca has had some legendary players
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
Dembouz is the FCBarcelona player to score in four different competitions this season: Spanish Supercup, Liga, ChampionsLeague & Copa del Rey

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
Excallibur:
The last time i watched that sergi roberto goal i still jump up for joy...i've watch that match like over 100 times and anytime it gets to the moment ter stegen gets fouled in the psg half, i get goose bumbs even though i know what will happen in the next few seconds.... Messi's second goal against bayern in the semis , that amazing run against madrid in 2011 and iniesta's against chelsea....funny enough , we are not mentioning goals scored in finals
for me the best goal we scored in a final was Neymar's goal against Juve in 2015 UCL, Messi's goal in the Copa del rey that same year. Well dasall
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2019
No EV bashing tonight!? Una don dey backslide ooo tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2019
IKON360:

that Rivaldo's goal, I didn't know that goal was that relevant. I just knew the goal was fine. Ah well Barca has had some legendary players

Rivaldo was one of Barca's greatest players of all time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:15am On Jan 18, 2019
Barça wasted a lot of clear cut easy chances this night, lost possession one too many times. The score line does not reflect what happened on the pitch at all!
If Arthur improves on his forward drives and timed shots, Balon d'Or awaits him ah swear!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 1:51am On Jan 18, 2019
philfearon:
Barça wasted a lot of clear cut easy chances this night, lost possession one too many times. The score line does not reflect what happened on the pitch at all!
If Arthur improves on his forward drives and timed shots, Balon d'Or awaits him ah swear!!!
dude we had 10 shots on target in the 1st half alone, the most in the 1st half in more than 5 years. Kept a clean sheet and our forward 3 had a very good match. Coutinho is back, our midfield trio were awesome.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 1:53am On Jan 18, 2019
Debroslink:

Rivaldo was one of Barca's greatest players of all time.
with that bomb of a left foot. I may name up to 6 players before I name Rivaldo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 5:49am On Jan 18, 2019
IKON360:

with that bomb of a left foot. I may name up to 6 players before I name Rivaldo

This is Rivaldo we are talking about. Do you know what you are saying?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kingsley10000: 9:33am On Jan 18, 2019
haymekus:
Dembouz is the FCBarcelona player to score in four different competitions this season: Spanish Supercup, Liga, ChampionsLeague & Copa del Rey
that first goal looks like an own goal

he should have gotten a hatrick

messi missed alot of one on one chances

vidal is better than busquet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2019
Debroslink:

This is Rivaldo we are talking about. Do you know what you are saying?

oya list your top ten Barca players, also take into cogniznace their contributions to the club. Just 10.
In fact lemme start

Messi

Johan Cruff

Louis Suarez the first

Pep Guardiola, the player

Ronaldinho

Xavi

Iniesta

Puyol

Rivaldo

Koeman

Antoni Ramallets
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 10:48am On Jan 18, 2019
IKON360:

dude we had 10 shots on target in the 1st half alone, the most in the 1st half in more than 5 years. Kept a clean sheet and our forward 3 had a very good match. Coutinho is back, our midfield trio were awesome.
Yeah... Arthur, Vidal and Rakitic were awesome last night.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 18, 2019
We might b disqualified from the competition o. It will pain me seriously cus thats who madrid were disqualified last season. Who fields an illegible player nowadays?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3371) (3372) (3373) (3374) (3375) (3376) (3377) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.