Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,941 members, 7,863,321 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4674295 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
Munir likely to become a supersub o..

very Lethal in front of goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2014
So far Suarez is playing well but calm though as expected... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2014
coded01: So far Suarez is playing well but calm though as expected... cool

We don't want any biting o lolz
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2014
honeric01:

We don't want any biting o lolz

grin grin grin

Please, leave our Suarez joor... grin

Munir El Haddadi must be kept for life just like Messi... cheesy --- He should be tagged "Not For Sale"... tongue grin

I am watching sha... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2014
`Rakitic is the fvcking truth!
Look at that defence-splitting diagonal through-ball he gave to Alves that made Munir's first goal. I was almost eja.culating[apologies] when I saw that pass.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2014
honeric01: Rakitic is an engine, i am now seeing what he's made off...... like Yaya Toure/Keita in one...

God bless him!

Mathieu is also showing why he's worth 20milla!
Did you see the pass he gave to Alves before Alves laid it for Haddadi? That pass could stimulate an órgasm. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
Austeenx: `Rakitic is the fvcking truth!
Look at that defence-splitting diagonal through-ball he gave to Alves that made Munir's first goal. I was almost eja.culating[apologies] when I saw that pass.
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2014
dmcdad:
cheesy

`Honestly, that pass is up there with Alves' assist against PSG in the UCL quarter-final 2 seasons ago.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2014
This one wey diagonal pass dey give una orgasm ehn…make me sef go watch the highlights
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:10am On Aug 19, 2014
I guess we are used to Iniesta that we forgot to mention his own magical pass to Neymar's 1st goal... cool

Imagine ball spliting through about 4 - 5 Players... shocked grin cool --- It is a blessing to be a Barca fan... cool

Even Mathieu was impressive... cheesy --- As for Rakitic, what else could I say! Barca's Zizou... tongue cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzBzipLUI88
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:18am On Aug 19, 2014
[b] (1)

Neymar - Suarez - Messi
----

Iniesta
----

Rakitic --- Busquets
----

Jobi Alba --- Mathieu --- Masherano --- Alves

-----
Bravo

(2)

Neymar - Suarez - Messi
----

Iniesta
----

Rakitic --- Busquets
-----

Jobi Alba --- Mathieu --- Masherano --- Alves

-----
André ter Stegen

(3)

Neymar - Suarez - Messi
----

Iniesta
----

Rakitic --- Busquets

------
Jobi Alba --- Mathieu --- Pique --- Alves

-----
Bravo

(4)

Neymar - Suarez - Messi
----

Iniesta
-----

Rakitic --- Busquets

------

-----

André ter Stegen

(5)

Neymar - Suarez - Messi
----

Iniesta
-----

Rakitic --- Mascherano

-----

-----
Bravo

(6)

Neymar - Suarez - Messi
----

Iniesta
-----

Rakitic --- Mascherano

-----

-----
André ter Stegen [/b]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:30am On Aug 19, 2014
Ventiladores Cataluña! cheesy

What do you think about the line-ups above? grin

Which is your favorite? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:02am On Aug 19, 2014
coded01: I guess we are used to Iniesta that we forgot to mention his own magical pass to Neymar's 1st goal... cool

Imagine ball spliting through about 4 - 5 Players... shocked grin cool --- It is a blessing to be a Barca fan... cool

Even Mathieu was impressive... cheesy --- As for Rakitic, what else could I say! Barca's Zizou... tongue cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzBzipLUI88
Honestly, you've said it all. I was just uncontrollably happy. I couldn't code it. The kinda joy I experienced last night was far more than any feeling I have had with a girl. Seriously! My face was just glowing with love for the team.

I bless God for giving me the opportunity of being a part of the Barca family.

Més cue un club.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 2:38am On Aug 19, 2014
dmcdad:
Did you see the pass he gave to Alves before Alves laid it for Haddadi? That pass could stimulate an órgasm. cheesy

Bro, I can't fit shout o lolz

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:47am On Aug 19, 2014
dmcdad:
Honestly, you've said it all. I was just uncontrollably happy. I couldn't code it. The kinda joy I experienced last night was far more than any feeling I have had with a girl. Seriously! My face was just glowing with love for the team.

Smh... grin grin grin

dmcdad:

I bless God for giving me the opportunity of being a part of the Barca family.

Més cue un club.

Truly a Blessing! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:13am On Aug 19, 2014
Lol...Rakitic and Fabregas showing they are pass masters on the same night of Monday football.
.Let's not forget we played Leon,a non-European football club outfit that is just a tip of the iceberg...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:30am On Aug 19, 2014
philfearon: Lol...Rakitic and Fabregas showing they are pass masters on the same night of Monday football.
.Let's not forget we played Leon,a non-European football club outfit that is just a tip of the iceberg...
Yeah... I watched both matches last night. Fab has gone to Chelsea to share the limelight with Hazard. He (Fab) was the engine room last night. And the pass he gave Shurlle? It was epic!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Javanian: 7:47am On Aug 19, 2014
coded01: Ventiladores Cataluña! cheesy

Anyone without Pique is fine by me grin He was the only one that disappointed me last nightsad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:01am On Aug 19, 2014
Javanian:

Anyone without Pique is fine by me grin He was the only one that disappointed me last nightsad

My guy, you no lie @ all... grin

My line-ups would also be ones without Pique... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2014
Javanian:

That guy is the worst defender around. Did you see how he was made to look like a player from Barca's Juvenile A? And yet some people would say he is more experienced than Bartra blah blah blah... Abeg where him wan put the experience again?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
dmcdad:
That guy is the worst defender around. Did you see how he was made to look like a player from Barca's Juvenile A? And yet some people would say he is more experienced than Bartra blah blah blah... Abeg where him wan put the experience again?
Lol..Probably in dealing with Shakira in the bedroom....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
philfearon:
Lol..Probably in dealing with Shakira in the bedroom....
Ohh I see...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Javanian: 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
dmcdad:

I am sure we would see more of Bartra than Pique this season, except he really steps up his game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
coded01: Ventiladores Cataluña! cheesy
number 4 is cool, except id replace alba with mathieus on the left, pair pique and vermalen at centre back. and swap messi and suarez. for me, messi tru the middle and suarez tru the right! (unless you want to cause anarchy in the team)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
ddippset: number 4 is cool, except id replace alba with mathieus on the left, pair pique and vermalen at centre back. and swap messi and suarez. for me, messi tru the middle and suarez tru the right! (unless you want to cause anarchy in the team)

cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
honeric01:

I don't agree with this, watch the match again to see how many give-aways from him.. secondly, he sometimes quench a potential counter attack with his side-passes..
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thank God your eyes finally opened.

honeric01: Rakitic is an engine, i am now seeing what he's made off...... like Yaya Toure/Keita in one...

God bless him!

Mathieu is also showing why he's worth 20milla!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
Luiz Suarez:- "I can’t believe such a beautiful dream is coming true"... cheesy

"Thank you for making my dream of playing for FC Barcelona come true"... cheesy

Coded01:- "It's a dream to see you wear The Barcelona Jersey"... cheesy

"We as Fans are so happy to have you as part of the Barcelona Family"... cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ehen Ehen!! I don come with my take away's from yesterday's match
1) I was so proud of this team yesterday! I was visibly blushing! Everything was just excellent!
2) Our attack - Neymar is back! Our attack was just too smooth! Who noticed how Messi and Rafhina were changing positions? This is what will happen between Messi and Suarez! Defenders will so suffer!
3) Rakitic - like I have always said in my other 'take aways', he is our 'best' buy! He is a very hard working player, a good passer, he is everything you need in a midfielder
4)Defence - it was very stable, I hope Mathieu becomes a dreaded defender like Pepe!
5) Alves - trust me, we still need him!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 5:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
logica:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thank God your eyes finally opened.

I judged him by that game and i will judge players (New) by each games they play until i (ME) can see their consistency. he did well yesterday and i didn't mind the 1.5Gb i used in streaming the game online.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
and they said tiki taka is dead, SMH. Those kid ran the second half. Oh l love this team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
Rakitic
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
honeric01:

I judged him by that game and i will judge players (New) by each games they play until i (ME) can see their consistency. he did well yesterday and i didn't mind the 1.5Gb i used in streaming the game online.

1.5Gb!! so live streaming is this expensive?

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.