Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,833 members, 7,841,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4641977 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (6219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:15am On Aug 15, 2014
honeric01: Now that D. Suarez and Deuf have been loaned out, do we still see up to 4 younger ones becoming a part of the senior squad?
I guess not... Lucho has been wanting to reduce the number of first team players to 23, having two players for each position and three for the goalkeeping position.

There were some rumours last week that Sergi Roberto would be loaned out. I would have loved that idea though because it would have given him more playing time and an opportunity to gather some experience that would eventually be vital for his return.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:17am On Aug 15, 2014
dmcdad:
I guess not... Lucho has been wanting to reduce the number of first team players to 23, having two players for each position and three for the goalkeeping position.

Hmmm, so what happens when we face injury worries as usual?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:18am On Aug 15, 2014
dmcdad:
There were some rumours last week that Sergi Roberto would be loaned out. I would have loved that idea though because it would have given him more playing time and an opportunity to gather some experience that would eventually be vital for his return.

That means Song is going to have more playing time if this happens..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2014
honeric01:

Hmmm, so what happens when we face injury worries as usual?
He will fetch players from the reserve then. The idea is, the reserve players would be called up when the need arises, but not on a permanent basis like was done with the likes of Sergi Roberto, Tello and co.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2014
honeric01:

That means Song is going to have more playing time if this happens..
With Deulofeu out, I doubt they would wanna loan him, even though they play different positions.

As for Song, he is going for sure. We just need suitors and he is definitely out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2014
dmcdad:
He will fetch players from the reserve then. The idea is, the reserve players would be called up when the need arises, but not on a permanent basis like was done with the likes of Sergi Roberto, Tello and co.

When the best that should be in the reserve team are being loaned out, what exactly do you expect to get as replacement for injured players? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2014
dmcdad:
With Deulofeu out, I doubt they would wanna loan him, even though they play different positions.

As for Song, he is going for sure. We just need suitors and he is definitely out.

Well, it doesn't look like he's got any serious suitor o..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2014
honeric01:

When the best that should be in the reserve team are being loaned out, what exactly do you expect to get as replacement for injured players? undecided
Even though you are right with this, I still think it would help their development. If they were around, they would bank mainly on cup games to be fielded and some other minor times. I don't think that could be compared to being in a club where you are able to play week-in week-out. Do you think if Rafinha were to be around last season he would gain the kinda experience he had at Celta? Certainly not! Imagine that he played against Barca, and the two Madrid clubs last season. You would agree with me that were he to be around, he wouldn't have featured in at least 50% of those matches (home and away). But he played against the big boys which was something good for his development.

In as much as they are needed here whenever the need arises, I still think it's not a bad idea also to loan them out for them to have better playing time and gather more experience.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2014
honeric01:

Well, it doesn't look like he's got any serious suitor o..
Liverpool are the current suitor, but then it doesn't seem as promising as one would hope.

Did you read that we have almost closed the deal involving the Brazilian right back from Sao Paolo?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by laposta: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2014
Do you support any of the top clubs in Europe?

Have you been looking for other fans of your beloved football club?

Look no further.
Football9ja.com is the newest online community dedicated made by Nigerians for Nigerian football fans.

From the top clubs in Europe to those of less followership e.g Valencia, Inter Milan, FC Porto, Benfica or just name it…Football9ja has the architecture to create a dedicated fanzone for you and your buddies.

Come to
Football9ja.com and share your views on:

• Your club’s transfer rumors and transfers
• Your club’s games and fixtures
• Your club’s tactics
• Other football competitions – UEFA Champions League, Europa League, Budweiser FA Cup, Capital One Cup etc

If you’re looking to catch up with your own club’s supporters, then visit
Football9ja.com and become a member today. Click Here to Register. It is absolutely free.. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2014
dmcdad:
Liverpool are the current suitor, but then it doesn't seem as promising as one would hope.

Did you read that we have almost closed the deal involving the Brazilian right back from Sao Paolo?

Nope i didn't.. who's the person? BTW, how many DM do we have we sell and Song and loan out Roberto?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:40am On Aug 15, 2014
dmcdad:
Even though you are right with this, I still think it would help their development. If they were around, they would bank mainly on cup games to be fielded and some other minor times. I don't think that could be compared to being in a club where you are able to play week-in week-out. Do you think if Rafinha were to be around last season he would gain the kinda experience he had at Celta? Certainly not! Imagine that he played against Barca, and the two Madrid clubs last season. You would agree with me that were he to be around, he wouldn't have featured in at least 50% of those matches (home and away). But he played against the big boys which was something good for his development.

In as much as they are needed here whenever the need arises, I still think it's not a bad idea also to loan them out for them to have better playing time and gather more experience.

Well unless we are ready to suffer what we suffered last season and also have the belief of not winning a trophy this season, then we can as well go ahead.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2014

Suarez is training with the team! Someone pass me a tissue, I feel so emotional right now

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
honeric01:

Nope i didn't.. who's the person? BTW, how many DM do we have we sell and Song and loan out Roberto?
I've forgotten his name but he is Brazilian. Attacks well like square and plays in right back too.

We have Busi, Mascherano and even Rakitić as the case may be. If we have cup games and the coach chooses not to field any of the big boys, then he can bring in Samper. As for Roberto, if Xavi had gone, it would have been profitable for him. But since Xavi is staying for the time being, getting playtime won't b3 easy since the midfield is already crowded.

Personally, I would have loved Deulofeu to stay to help in case of injuries and/or sub as I feel he would have more playing time in the attack than Roberto that plays in the already crowded midfield.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
dmcdad:
I've forgotten his name but he is Brazilian. Attacks well like square and plays in right back too.

We have Busi, Mascherano and even Rakitić as the case may be. If we have cup games and the coach chooses not to field any of the big boys, then he can bring in Samper. As for Roberto, if Xavi had gone, it would have been profitable for him. But since Xavi is staying for the time being, getting playtime won't b3 easy since the midfield is already crowded.

Personally, I would have loved Deulofeu to stay to help in case of injuries and/or sub as I feel he would have more playing time in the attack than Roberto that plays in the already crowded midfield.

Oh i totally forgot about Mascherano lol.. see wetin using him as a CB cause embarassed grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
honeric01:

Oh i totally forgot about Mascherano lol.. see wetin using him as a CB cause embarassed grin
He he he he he he he he he he. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
I'm happy with the Deulofeu loan. That to me is good news as I see him playing more than he even mustered at Everton last season. Sevilla can use a player like him to great effect. Better him there than rubbing off on the bench. The club currently needs a quick fix and are it now. The young ones are not in the plan, except Rafinha who's time at Celta vigo last season makes him a sure banker and the coach's boy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
dmcdad:

You mean Douglas? That will be a welcome idea to add more strength to the back line.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
sebod:
You mean Douglas? That will be a welcome idea to add more strength to the back line.
Yeah Douglas.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
[/color]
dmcdad:
Yeah Douglas.
Good idea!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:34am On Aug 16, 2014
homesteady:

Suarez is training with the team! Someone pass me a tissue, I feel so emotional right now
hope he didn't bite you? Else I will angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:21am On Aug 16, 2014
usbcable:
hope he didn't bite you? Else I will angry
Pepe is next in line...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
dmcdad:
Pepe is next in line...

Wish that tout gets the Suarez treatment. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
Mcleo007:

Wish that tout gets the Suarez treatment. cheesy
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dhelake: 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
dmcdad:
Pepe is next in line...
That would be Suarez's last bite, You think Pepe would hold his shoulder like Chielini or Ivanovic, You go pity Suarez that day ehn
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dhelake: That would be Suarez's last bite, You think Pepe would hold his shoulder like Chielini or Ivanovic, You go pity Suarez that day ehn
Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 7:06pm On Aug 16, 2014
Dhelake: That would be Suarez's last bite, You think Pepe would hold his shoulder like Chielini or Ivanovic, You go pity Suarez that day ehn

gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcfarlin(m): 7:09pm On Aug 16, 2014

Lolz abeg tell them oh I am very sure SUAREZ WILL LOSE A FEW CANINES.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
Alexis Sanchez, giving away possession since 1959. Original arsenal quality
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:00am On Aug 17, 2014
Suarez!!! cheesy

Can't wait to watch you tear those opponents net with goals... cheesy cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:18am On Aug 17, 2014
coded01: Suarez!!! cheesy

Can't wait to watch you tear those opponents net with goals... cheesy cool cheesy
Welcome back bruv. Seems you went on an exile

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:45am On Aug 17, 2014
dmcdad:
Welcome back bruv. Seems you went on an exile

Thanks bro! wink

Happy to be back... cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (6219) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: losprince(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.