Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,665 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613310 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3399) (3400) (3401) (3402) (3403) (3404) (3405) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 10:40am On Feb 09, 2019
Now that author is injured coutinho should play in midfield.

At least I play football once a while and know what it means to be played out of position.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2019
Olamyyde:
Ousmane Dembele’s attitude has changed. He is one of the most applied players in training and pleases the club’s demands. He even does extra work in the gym to build more muscle.

grin

wonderful

shey dembele will be back before lyon ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:54am On Feb 09, 2019
HumbleBoy21:

wonderful

shey dembele will be back before lyon ?
Yup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
hustleranthem:
what's ur verdict on the boy
I've not watched him yet, I went and was watching movie trailers and the review of one xiaomi phone like that. Maybe this night
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
snrman:
My question for people supporting coutinho is
Does playing out of position warrant u to always lose the ball in attacking areas?
Does it warrant u to show lack of desire and commitment?
Does it warrant u to b sluggish most times?
Yes he plays out of position but if extra effort is given then we will all blame the coach not the other way round.
Coutinho is a very good player no doubt but his attitude this season warrant criticism even Messi was bashed under the tata martino regime.
Now auther is out for 3weeks lets hope he improves cus we need more shots from outside the box cus from the games av seen only Rakitic has the balls to try them
exactly, even Suarez that plays badly will at least still be obviously involved in Barca's play. Coutinho will just enter ghost mode, the only player you will be seeing from the left is Jordi Alba. And abeg what wing did Coutinho play in Liverpool or in Brazil or in Barcelona since he came? Coutinho always attacks from the left for all these teams except during the world cup qualifiers that he played from the right due to Willian Injury and Douglas Costa inconsistencies. Coutinho has no excuse abeg

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
IKON360:

exactly, even Suarez that plays badly will at least still be obviously involved in Barca's play. Coutinho will just enter ghost mode, the only player you will be seeing from the left is Jordi Alba. And abeg what wing did Coutinho play in Liverpool or in Brazil or in Barcelona since he came? Coutinho always attacks from the left for all these teams except during the world cup qualifiers that he played from the right due to Willian Injury and Douglas Costa inconsistencies. Coutinho has no excuse abeg
If at all Coutinho has sense, he would have owned that left wing by now.
All this being played out of position büllshit is really irritating... If he was that good in the midfield, Arthur wouldnt have benched him... It's now a crime to not play Arthur when he is fit and he proved his worth in just two games and owned the position.
Coutinho doesn't even track back, and he was given the opportunity by being moved up to were he can cause more damage with his shooting , yet nothing.
Make Dembele come back first make we see if e no go chop bench!
His own is just attitude and sheer arrogance... He cannot be bought for such amount and expect people to take it easy on him!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
philfearon:

All this being played out of position büllshit is really irritating... If he was that good in the midfield, Arthur wouldnt have benched him... It's now a crime to not play Arthur when he is fit and he proved his worth in just two games and owned the position.
Coutinho doesn't even track back, and he was given the opportunity by being moved up to were he can cause more damage with his shooting , yet nothing.
His own is just attitude and sheer arrogance... He cannot be bought for such amount and expect people to take it easy on him!!!
the most anoying thing is the way he looses posession, sometimes na just simple pass. Imagine him making those errors in deeper positions ...anyway, we just hope he improves
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
philfearon:

That out of position b.s annoys me so much, dembouz once played as a rb when roberto and semedo was injured, and he played the role perfectly.

Like you said, he's just arrogant
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
philfearon:

when Dembele was playing badly, I was among those that criticised him, I even defended Valverde's benching him cos Dembele wasn't doing enough to start. Now look at Dembele, bossing every wing, even some matches we try to play some some strange 4 4 2 diamond with Dembele as the 10, he does well, when we need trickery and pace Dembele, even last week, though I didn't watch the match Malcolm did well according to reviews here. But Coutinho will be doing big boy, I wish Deulofeu was around to bench Coutinho or Malcolm could play that wing. Coutinho needs to be benched he doesn't have the hunger. That's why I love Suarez, he may play badly through out the match but everybody will know Suarez was on that field for 90 mins, he has an obvious hunger that people like Messi and Alba can feed on. Coutinho plays like he doesn't have motivation. I would even prefer he missed tons of chances than for him to continue playing as he is. And you know the worst part, Coutinho is one of my best players in that team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
IKON360:

when Dembele was playing badly, I was among those that criticised him, I even defended Valverde's benching him cos Dembele wasn't doing enough to start. Now look at Dembele, bossing every wing, even some matches we try to play some some strange 4 4 2 diamond with Dembele as the 10, he does well, when we need trickery and pace Dembele, even last week, though I didn't watch the match Malcolm did well according to reviews here. But Coutinho will be doing big boy, I wish Deulofeu was around to bench Coutinho or Malcolm could play that wing. Coutinho needs to be benched he doesn't have the hunger. That's why I love Suarez, he may play badly through out the match but everybody will know Suarez was on that field for 90 mins, he has an obvious hunger that people like Messi and Alba can feed on. Coutinho plays like he doesn't have motivation. I would even prefer he missed tons of chances than for him to continue playing as he is. And you know the worst part, Coutinho is one of my best players in that team
on point. I think we should pray for him grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
snrman:
on point. I think we should pray for him grin .
Make we dey pray then
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
Real madrid to do the lord's work?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
Excallibur:
the most anoying thing is the way he looses posession, sometimes na just simple pass. Imagine him making those errors in deeper positions ...anyway, we just hope he improves
Hope Coutinho improves? It's not pitch-improvement he needs. He should fix his cavalier attitude and unhappiness. The guy dey vex me no be here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
Excallibur:
Real madrid to do the lord's work?
atletico are back to 3rd grin their rightful position
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
snrman:
atletico are back to 3rd grin their rightful position
bottling bats grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
Isomerizm:
Hope Coutinho improves? It's not pitch-improvement he needs. He should fix his cavalier attitude and unhappiness. The guy dey vex me no be here.
Ah no know where this unhappiness dey come from o. Wetin malcom go con do
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
Isomerizm:
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
Did I hear someone say Laliga was in the bag?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
Excallibur:
As in Eeh...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
cumz:
Did I hear someone say Laliga was in the bag?
nothing is in the bag yet, but if we beat Bilbao tomorrow, we are 8 points clear.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
haymekus:

That out of position b.s annoys me so much, dembouz once played as a rb when roberto and semedo was injured, and he played the role perfectly.

Like you said, he's just arrogant
I still hope this is temporary... If not, Barça should sell him, add money and buy Hazard if they can!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
Isomerizm:
Lol... E dey really vex ah swear!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
philfearon:

I still hope this is temporary... If not, Barça should sell him, add money and buy Hazard if they can!!!
I don't think Hazard's purchase would be possible, even if we wanted to get him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2019

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 11:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ozkar:
nothing is in the bag yet, but if we beat Bilbao tomorrow, we are 8 points clear.
Even at 8 points, two draws before Classico we in soup
Have in mind we are away to both athletic and Sevilla before Classico
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 1:05am On Feb 10, 2019
Official account dey vex

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:19am On Feb 10, 2019
Isomerizm:
I don't think Hazard's purchase would be possible, even if we wanted to get him.
Why not?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 8:36am On Feb 10, 2019
cumz:

Even at 8 points, two draws before Classico we in soup
Have in mind we are away to both athletic and Sevilla before Classico
so you are saying if we were just 2 points away at the top, we'd definitely lose the league? Madrid would definitely beat us? undecided

Winning the league is not a walk in the park, but you seem to really underrate this Barca side. You think it's down to a stroke of good luck that we have won the league a lot in the last decade?

If we have an 8 point gap after today's match, we'd be in a better position than we are now, because 8 points > 5 points. Have some faith.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2019
biomustry:
Official account dey vex

Morata goal should have count and the fowl on Vini was outside the box. The penalty call was wrong

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2019
Isiterere:

Morata goal should have count and the fowl on Vini was outside the box. The penalty call was wrong

No be only fowl but chicken. So you didn't see the foul on Vinicius that led to their goal?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
philfearon:

Why not?
Based on his previous interviews, dude's mind is fixated on EE. He's hinted it so many times.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
Isiterere:

Athletico Madrid was robbed yesterday obviously... All replays of that foul on Vinicious showed it happened outside...
All replays also showed that Morata was on side.
That said though, Real Madrid were the better team yesterday...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3399) (3400) (3401) (3402) (3403) (3404) (3405) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awesome01(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.