Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4586962 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3402) (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:57am On Feb 11, 2019
Sommyroy10:
We play Lyon on Wednesday. No rest!!!

No we don't. We have a full 7 days rest this week.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 7:36am On Feb 11, 2019
6 points behind Barca with 15 games to go. I love it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 7:36am On Feb 11, 2019
6 points behind Barca with 15 games to go after a useless first half of the season. I love it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 7:40am On Feb 11, 2019
IKON360:

I didn't watch the match but I heard Suarez was poor, Coutinho just disappeared, Vidal wanted to embarrass his forefathers, Messi needed rest, Alba was sorely missed and our best player was Ter Stegen. Ahh well at least no midweek match and weekend match isn't a tough opposition so continued resting for people like Messi, Rakitic and Busquets.
Meanwhile, between Suarez and Coutinho, who is worse?
Coutinho is the worst Barça footballer right now. I don't consider Vidal a footballer, so he doesn't count.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:07am On Feb 11, 2019
IKON360:

I didn't watch the match but I heard Suarez was poor, Coutinho just disappeared, Vidal wanted to embarrass his forefathers, Messi needed rest, Alba was sorely missed and our best player was Ter Stegen. Ahh well at least no midweek match and weekend match isn't a tough opposition so continued resting for people like Messi, Rakitic and Busquets.
Meanwhile, between Suarez and Coutinho, who is worse?
Both are worse, Suarez is on a natural decline which is expected but Countinho is lack of character

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:42am On Feb 11, 2019
Isomerizm:
Coutinho is the worst Barça footballer right now. I don't consider Vidal a footballer, so he doesn't count.
lol at Vidal. I just wish Malcolm was right footed, Coutinho would have been benched since last month
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:46am On Feb 11, 2019
calculator123:

Both are worse, Suarez is on a natural decline which is expected but Countinho is lack of character
from what I read on goal.com, Coutinho was on total ghost mode. I don't understand how his conscience doesn't prick him

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:13am On Feb 11, 2019
So Suarez reportedly said there is a lack of communication and tiredness amongst players.
First Off there is no tiredness anywhere and if he's tired he should speak for himself..
2ndly How many times did he communicate well with his teammates?, his misplaced passes record hit a new low last night..Who even gives him the right to give interviews, be forming mumu senior player there.

Finally EV is a Veegee if he can't bench Suarez.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2019
Debroslink:

The bold is the perfect definition of #PasstoMessi. Just pass to Messi, and watch how he waves the magic without doing anything. Only Alba moves while others do nothing.

Big teams in Europe are seeing this clearly and they know very well that if they can mark out Messi, they'll have a chance of winning.

Dembele is the only player when fully fit to play with his brain without depending on Messi. Despite playing for 15 mins and not fully fit, he had a shot on target, something Suarez couldn't do in 90 minutes.

All things being equal, Dembele's form and EV's formation will be very crucial in this perilous February - May season.
Please rule this out. Vidal will start games in the Champions league when we have the real arthur on the bench. Suarez will start when he can be benched to accommodate Messi in the false 9 role with Dembele and (Out of sort but way better than Suarez) Coutinho flagging messi on both sides. The performance last night has to be the last of its kind, the players were too close together, no runs, Alena came in and was overwhelmed too, kept passing to Roberto repeatedly,

If we have this kind of performance again this season then thats the end of our aspirations really.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2019
Debroslink:

No we don't. We have a full 7 days rest this week.
Oh we're playing next week. Thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 10:22am On Feb 11, 2019
It’s so interesting how our flying high season is about to match Real Madrid worse season, another draw against Sevilla lead is down to 4 points

God forbid they eliminate us is copa Dey rey and they beat us or draw again in the league match....

On ucl level we are still the same with Madrid

With our kind of performance yesterday, just have a bad day like that with teams with average deadly attacker’s, another Roma debacle repeats!!!!

Dembele entered 15mins to the end at more impact than coutinho and Suarez combined....

Why did Vidal start that kind of match??
No mobility in midfield

Gosh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:36am On Feb 11, 2019
jonsnow92:
So Suarez reportedly said there is a lack of communication and tiredness amongst players.
First Off there is no tiredness anywhere and if he's tired he should speak for himself..
2ndly How many times did he communicate well with his teammates?, his misplaced passes record hit a new low last night..Who even gives him the right to give interviews, be forming mumu senior player there.

na wa o, bench Suarez and play who? And how many matches have they played between 28th January and yesterday? So why wouldn't they be tired? Are they machines? Na wa o, Messi is nursing an injury, Coutinho is just disappearing, Suarez is OLDER than all our forwards and yet you dive to blame Valverde
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 9itewolf(m): 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
Barcelona and Eintracht Frankfurt striker Luka Jović have agreed terms on a contract that would bring the Serbian player to the Camp Nou this summer

Saw this on barcacentre
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
cumz:
It’s so interesting how our flying high season is about to match Real Madrid worse season, another draw against Sevilla lead is down to 4 points

God forbid they eliminate us is copa Dey rey and they beat us or draw again in the league match....

On ucl level we are still the same with Madrid

With our kind of performance yesterday, just have a bad day like that with teams with average deadly attacker’s, another Roma debacle repeats!!!!

Dembele entered 15mins to the end at more impact than coutinho and Suarez combined....

Why did Vidal start that kind of match??
No mobility in midfield

Gosh!
This is the funniest thing about the club for the past 4 years. We usually lose form at the middle of the season especially in the ucl and madrid gains form during this period and also in the ucl
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Corrosiveman(m): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
Vidal should be loaned.....one can easily predict his passes and his not a Barca type of player besides Why not Valverde try Boateng.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jovic to Barça deal agreed, well maybe Suarez can fvck off after this season after all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
jonsnow92:

Leo is the reason Luiz isn't benched
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
�Jordi Costa (journalist): "Barça's problem is not to tie two straight games, nor that Madrid has reached six points. The problem is that very often the team plays football without a plan and without direction." https:///TdHZ76lPr9

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
9itewolf:
Barcelona and Eintracht Frankfurt striker Luka Jović have agreed terms on a contract that would bring the Serbian player to the Camp Nou this summer

Saw this on barcacentre
that's my incoming no 9.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
cumz:
�Jordi Costa (journalist): "Barça's problem is not to tie two straight games, nor that Madrid has reached six points. The problem is that very often the team plays football without a plan and without direction." https:///TdHZ76lPr9
Truth coming out gradually
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
hustleranthem:
that's my incoming no 9.
Barça should buy Youssef En-Nesyri as backup...Even though dude has potential to take the top spot!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
philfearon:

Barça should buy Youssef En-Nesyri as backup...Even though dude has potential to take the top spot!!!
haven't heard that name before. Which club does he play for?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:46am On Feb 12, 2019
they should just burn down la masia at once. I watched Jovic's video, the guy is quite, shoots with both feet, can press, intuitve with the ball etc. So they want to tell me that no player in La Masia can fit that bill? What are players being taught in La Masia? BTW, Jovic is a good buy, a very good buy I just hope he doesn't cost more than 50m
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 5:08am On Feb 12, 2019
IKON360:
they should just burn down la masia at once. I watched Jovic's video, the guy is quite, shoots with both feet, can press, intuitve with the ball etc. So they want to tell me that no player in La Masia can fit that bill? What are players being taught in La Masia? BTW, Jovic is a good buy, a very good buy I just hope he doesn't cost more than 50m
la masia is a shadow of itself. Pedro was the last good product of la masia so let's just hope something good comes out of it soon. I am glad you confirmed Jovic. If he comes to Barca, I know he is going to improve his game in all aspects. And him shooting with both feet is a bonus. Honestly I feel we should get rid of coutinho. That guy is a stumbling block and a distraction to the team.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:28am On Feb 12, 2019
hustleranthem:
haven't heard that name before. Which club does he play for?
CD Leganes

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:12am On Feb 12, 2019
hustleranthem:
la masia is a shadow of itself. Pedro was the last good product of la masia so let's just hope something good comes out of it soon. I am glad you confirmed Jovic. If he comes to Barca, I know he is going to improve his game in all aspects. And him shooting with both feet is a bonus. Honestly I feel we should get rid of coutinho. That guy is a stumbling block and a distraction to the team.
actually the last good products were Roberto and Thiago but Alena is doing well too. But even one good forward can't remain in the team na wa o.

Jovic isn't big sha and uses space to be effective and as such may struggle with possession based system like Dembele earlier did. But with dedication and guidance I think he will get very good.

On Coutinho I wish there was way for Valverde to motivate him like Sloksjaer is doing for Lukaku and Sanchez but Coutinho right now is in zone nobody should ever be in.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 7:58am On Feb 12, 2019
hustleranthem:
He's going to improve under the right manager, not this excuse of a primary school teacher we have managing us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 8:35am On Feb 12, 2019
Isomerizm:
He's going to improve under the right manager, not this excuse of a primary school teacher we have managing us.
lol valverde aka Mr wiser. Sometimes he is just so annoying.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2019
IKON360:

actually the last good products were Roberto and Thiago but Alena is doing well too. But even one good forward can't remain in the team na wa o.

Jovic isn't big sha and uses space to be effective and as such may struggle with possession based system like Dembele earlier did. But with dedication and guidance I think he will get very good.

On Coutinho I wish there was way for Valverde to motivate him like Sloksjaer is doing for Lukaku and Sanchez but Coutinho right now is in zone nobody should ever be in.
coutinho case is serious because the whole team are supporting him too. He is really favored and they all want him to succeed. But sometimes you have to motivate yourself by yourself..I wonder when valverde will give boating his la liga debut abi d guy come chill for bench till June? I no understand valverde at all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2019
hustleranthem:
coutinho case is serious because the whole team are supporting him too. He is really favored and they all want him to succeed. But sometimes you have to motivate yourself by yourself..I wonder when valverde will give boating his la liga debut abi d guy come chill for bench till June? I no understand valverde at all
the man prefers Suarez and Messi up front, and that has worked for him the most so he trusts their combo more than Boateng with any other person. And like they said, Boateng is back up striker so that is it.

On Coutinho, he did very well at least till that injury and he is an adult, a professional and he is well behaved too. So its hard to have issues with him and the problem isn't the coach nor the system nor the formation, the problem is him and he doesn't look like he is doing anything to remedy the situation. Sha I hope he steps up and gets better we need all hands on deck if we are to win the double or the triple.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Joyless: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2019
hustleranthem:
valverde matter tire me........................

he's too rigid to be a good coach, too scared to bench names nd play those in form instead..........................
sometimes I wonder why he bought Malcolm nd boateng or why have substitutes on the beach if u re nt gonna use em ,. e for just carry o only 11 players go pitch so nobody go dey xpct sub..............if time nor reach 70+ min, baba nor dey gree do sub
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 10:54am On Feb 12, 2019
Joyless:

valverde matter tire me........................

he's too rigid to be a good coach, too scared to bench names nd play those in form instead..........................
sometimes I wonder why he bought Malcolm nd boateng or why have substitutes on the beach if u re nt gonna use em ,. e for just carry o only 11 players go pitch so nobody go dey xpct sub..............if time nor reach 70+ min, baba nor dey gree do sub
In a nutshell, Valvershit is the worst thing to happen to modern Barça. Dude has no idea at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3402) (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.