Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,070 members, 7,811,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4575928 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) ... (6182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
I watched today's game and it's not Valverde's fault. The players messed up the chances especially during the second half and most especially Oga Suarez. We had 8 clear cut chances in the second period and they could not utilize it so you guys should leave Valverde out of it. Abi na valverde go still score goal for una?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
I wonder whether this useless coach instructed everyone to always pass to Messi when ever they are close to the opposition Pk box.........we are stucked with this fool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
Debroslink:

We may win this match as the opposition has been really wasteful. D koko is UCL as over reliance on Messi will be our undoing.
Messi should stop this trash of continously passing the ball to Suarez at the expense of the team..

I expect a totally different game on Tuesday though, we'll play better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ikennablue:
Suarez is a very big joke... My God!! How are we gonna cope with this striker??
Elena is good but the guy still has a lot to learn..
I still wonder why most of you guys like criticizing Vidal
I think people criticize him because he has no special skill other than to pass to the nearest person, run and slide like a fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ikennablue(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
funkyjms:
Suarez is finished!

Signed, sealed and delivered !!
Suarez should just go and rest. I doubt if Prince will be a good replacement.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Joyless: 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
this is Messi's worst performance in a Barcelona shirt................ wasted alot of chances ,held on to the ball too long nd d one wey vex me pass he refused to pass the ball to Boateng ,see how many passes em give Suarez bt game non to KPB
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Joyless: 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
this is Messi's worst performance in a Barcelona shirt................ wasted alot of chances ,held on to the ball too long nd d one wey vex me pass he refused to pass the ball to Boateng ,see how many passes em give Suarez bt game non to KPB.......

I don't blame KPB
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
haymekus:
I wonder whether this useless coach instructed everyone to always pass to Messi when ever they are close to the opposition Pk box.........we are stucked with this fool
guy cut the coach some slack instead pass ur blame to the players that couldn't convert their chances. What exactly did he do wrong today? Try to be realistic with ur analysis

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ikennablue(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
haymekus:
If only they know, messi would be the biggest diversion in the box area. This passing to Messi mentality is because of the respect they have for him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
Notable Mentions in tonight's game.
Alena,
Roberto,
Vidal...Probably Vidal's best game since he arrived.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
hustleranthem:
I watched today's game and it's not Valverde's fault. The players messed up the chances especially during the second half and most especially Oga Suarez. We had 8 clear cut chances in the second period and they could not utilize it so you guys should leave Valverde out of it. Abi na valverde go still score goal for una?
Guy, a fish rots from the head down. Valvershit has no philosophy. No plans whatsoever. No tactics. Nothing. If the team had a plan, by which they abide, there wouldn't be chaos. And if there isn't chaos, perhaps, there will be fewer chances missed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ikennablue(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
Joyless:
this is Messi's worst performance in a Barcelona shirt................ wasted alot of chances ,held on to the ball too long nd d one wey vex me pass he refused to pass the ball to Boateng ,see how many passes em give Suarez bt game non to KPB
wrong bro. Messi performed well today. Most of the chances he created were just wasted
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
Don't valverde for anything.
Blame Messi & co
They were disappointing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
Shiit happens.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
brandon180 post=75806815:
Barca obsession to set up messi will be our undoing in d UCL
As for Suarez, I don't even know what to say.
Dembele showed flashes of his brilliance, and he should be back to normal on Tuesday.
And to that person that said he doesn't see Vidal's usefulness in d team , should have a rethink.
Alena and Vidal were my favorites tonight.

All of una don see the #PasstoMessi wey I don dey talk since September.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ikennablue:
Suarez should just go and rest. I doubt if Prince will be a good replacement.

barca signed an old finished prince

to back up a finished a suarez

and sold a younger agile paco and benched malcom full time

nice planning
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
Isomerizm:
Guy, a fish rots from the head down. Valvershit has no philosophy. No plans whatsoever. No tactics. Nothing. If the team had a plan, by which they abide, there wouldn't be chaos. And if there isn't chaos, perhaps, there will be fewer chances missed.
. Na wa for u o...so are u still blaming the coach for what happened today?? If I didn't watch the match I wouldn't have been commenting like this..guy, blame ur fucking players and leave the coach out of it. He gave his instructions and I didn't find any fault in today's formation. Sometimes u just need to accept the fact that ur players play like shit and u don't expect the coach to use a magic wand in such a situation. Don't let ur hatred for valverde overcloud ur sense of judgement

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
I think the team is lacking that important form.They play as if they are thinking of the next match and just want to get over their immediate opponent.I Think its good though as we are not currently losing

Moving Busquet to his DM role has really improved us defensively.For some games now he has been our best player. Pique has also been very solid.Vidal was good today as he won so many tackles and balls.

Messi has been Messi with Injuries.For games now be has lost a lot of balls and seems to be lacking that confidence.Anytime he goes on injuries,it takes time for him to really pick up his form.I knew he was going to miss that penalty as he lacked that confidence to play it.Coutinho really played well and gave a little bit of that Liverpool Coutinho.

Suarez is a waste.That guy is so unreliable.Messi in his worst state is better than this Suarez.We can't rely on this guy for Champions league

Finally,I think the team is lacking Overrall confidence.Maybe it's the team trying to avoid injuries.Maybe it's the fixtures we have and we just want to go over them without trying too hard.Dont think we have done bad so far

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2019
Debroslink:

We may win this match as the opposition has been really wasteful. D koko is UCL as over reliance on Messi will be our undoing.
Also my main fear is the ball movement.. Barça's game has always been about quick movement of the ball with quick thinking players.. The ball isn't moving fast enough and so it's difficult controlling the game throughout so the next thing is to return default setting which is pass to Messi.

Quick ball movement will solve this issue short term.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ikennablue:
Suarez is a very big joke... My God!! How are we gonna cope with this striker??
Elena is good but the guy still has a lot to learn..
I still wonder why most of you guys like criticizing Vidal

vidal is solid tbh

he brings the muscle needed to mark in the midfield
and he forces the ball a lot

as for suarez , no comments
since the treble year, suarez has not been a joy to watch
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2019
Ikennablue:
If only they know, messi would be the biggest diversion in the box area. This passing to Messi mentality is because of the respect they have for him.
How did passing to Messi prevent Suarez from scoring at least 3 one on ones?

Excuse not tenable.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
brandon180:
Barca obsession to set up messi will be our undoing in d UCL.
As for Suarez, I don't even know what to say.
Dembele showed flashes of his brilliance, and he should be back to normal on Tuesday.
And to that person that said he doesn't see Vidal's usefulness in d team , should have a rethink.
Alena and Vidal were my favorites tonight.

even dembele sought to pass instead of going for goal on many occassions
and on counters i would prefer dembele being on the end of it these days

overall what killed todays game was suarez waste and too much loss or possession by messi and co
last time keeper was our man of the match, this time a penalty
not good to be playing like this at this point in time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2019
Joyless:

Messi's worst performance??The guy is his worst performance couldve easily had a hat trick of assists.He was disappointed in his performance and if Suarez had half a brain,Dude should've had a hatttick which in turn couldve given Messi something to hold on to.Imagine putting your worst performance and having a goal and 3 assists.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2019
Joyless:
this is Messi's worst performance in a Barcelona shirt................ wasted alot of chances ,held on to the ball too long nd d one wey vex me pass he refused to pass the ball to Boateng ,see how many passes em give Suarez bt game non to KPB.......

I don't blame KPB
It wasn't worse than roma or psg 4-0

I don't think messi can play worse than those matches.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
haymekus:
I wonder how you think that a coach can order players to always pass to Messi in front of goal.

I just wonder.

Doesn't even make sense.

Then players only pass to Messi when they sense he's playing a one-two with them.

Messi is the best at running into crowded quarters.
So they must find him on that one-two, one-two.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
Joyless:

Exactly the argument we were having where I watched the match.
Pure politics!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2019
Debroslink:

All of una don see the #PasstoMessi wey I don dey talk since September.
Its becoming annoying,
Surely Lyon has a plan to isolate messi.
Suarez and dembele need to setup.
Dembele I have confidence in.
Suarez??
I dunno
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2019
Olamyyde:

It wasn't worse than roma or psg 4-0

the guy just dey sentimental

messi was 5/10 today

if he finished better or his assists were converted would have been cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
Debroslink:

We are not over reliant on Messi.Rather what we have is Messi doing his job and Suarez job at the same time.Because rather than giving it to Suarez who will waste it,you at least give it to someone that at can make something out the ball.Thats how Suarez is

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
Why does this victory feel like a loss? I didn't watch the game and I hardly criticize but what the fvck is this? 30min on the pitch, 4 big chances missed, 4!!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
maybachmusic:

even dembele sought to pass instead of going for goal on many occassions
and on counters i would prefer dembele being on the end of it these days

overall what killed todays game was suarez waste and too much loss or possession by messi and co
last time keeper was our man of the match, this time a penalty
not good to be playing like this at this point in time
Dembele isnt that messi dependent.
Expecting a different performance on Tuesday tho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2019
brandon180:

Its becoming annoying,
Surely Lyon has a plan to isolate messi.
Suarez and dembele need to setup.
Dembele I have confidence in.
Suarez??
I dunno

at times i just wish suarez was not in the plan

we need develop younger strikers

we will regret these actions

of the three attackers , 2 are in the latter parts of their career

we should be developing two young attackers alongside messi

but the board is shortsighted

(1) (2) (3) ... (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) (3412) ... (6182) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.