Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613871 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6179) (6180) (6181) (6182) (6183) (6184) (6185) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 2:59pm On Apr 27
Jodera:

Don Carlo is arguably in the best team in the world presently challenging with the weakest Barca and Athletico in years and you expect him not to dominate?

When he was in la Liga prior to now, how many did he win?
When he was in EPL, where was he?

Lmaooo, he should come and handle present Chelsea first then drag for league then I'll agree he's better than present Klopp.

Look at this Liverpool squad presently, can Carlo even use it and go head to head with Man City?

Anyways, no p. We'll just be going back and forth on the matter.

Meanwhile, in first season he won the League in EPL, didn't win in the second season and was sacked. We don't know what would've happened in his third season at Chelsea.

But no p!....

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 3:00pm On Apr 27
mostob:
grin grin

Baba will just stay one side dey chew bubble gum. You will be like 'what are you doing man ?' Then boom!, Carlo's team will hit you hard.

grin grin grin

And this happens time and time again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 3:03pm On Apr 27
oliverano:

He has won the League anywhere(country) he goes. When United was very hot, he came in an upstaged Ferguson.

He's a great general purpose coach with specialty in my favourite club competition.
He upstaged Fergie with prime Chelsea and that was only once.

The other places he went to were serial winning clubs— Ac Milan when Inter and Juve dey hibernation, PSG, Bayern.

Once he went to normal club, he never competed for the league or gave anything close to competition — Napoli, Everton

Then he came back again when athletico Madrid and Barcelona don jonze and started dominating with Madrid again. Mind you, his first la Liga spell, no la Liga trophy

He's goat of coaches, I agree but presently he's not better than Klopp

It's just like Mbappe and Cristiano. Everyone knows the overall player is Cristiano but presently nobody will choose him over Mbappe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 3:04pm On Apr 27
mostob:
Ancelotti or no Ancelotti, Madrid is something else when it comes to UCL. No matter how bad Madrid is, they will always find a way whether Siasia is their coach or Carlo.

Rafa Benitez says hi...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 3:07pm On Apr 27
oliverano:

You just described his coaching style hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

It's not free PR though it's just facts. We have seen rival fans saying Pep is the goat manager.

Before Pep, we had rivals talking about how great Sachi was, Fergie, Hysknes, Trapantoni. I'm just appreciating greatness lol!

I've finally rested 👏👏👏

Oya rest lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 3:10pm On Apr 27
oliverano:

Anyways, no p. We'll just be going back and forth on the matter.

Meanwhile, in first season he won the League in EPL, didn't win in the second season and was sacked. We don't know what would've happened in his third season at Chelsea.

But no p!....
Make we dey see
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 3:12pm On Apr 27
Jodera:

He upstaged Fergie with prime Chelsea and that was only once.

The other places he went to were serial winning clubs— Ac Milan when Inter and Juve dey hibernation, PSG, Bayern.

Once he went to normal club, he never competed for the league or gave anything close to competition — Napoli, Everton

Then he came back again when athletico Madrid and Barcelona don jonze and started dominating with Madrid again. Mind you, his first la Liga spell, no la Liga trophy

He's goat of coaches, I agree but presently he's not better than Klopp

It's just like Mbappe and Cristiano. Everyone knows the overall player is Cristiano but presently nobody will choose him over Mbappe

Lol, not same situation. One is in a retirement league and the other is in the UCL semis. (Ororo and Mbape scenario)

Anceloti is guiding Madrid to UCL semis while Klopp may finsh third. If anything, Calo is on the rise while Klopp is slowing down. (Carlo and Klopp scenario)

My guy, make I rest... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 3:20pm On Apr 27
oliverano:

Lol, not same situation. One is in a retirement league and the other is in the UCL semis. (Ororo and Mbape scenario)

Anceloti is guiding Madrid to UCL semis while Klopp may finsh third. If anything, Calo is on the rise while Klopp is slowing down. (Carlo and Klopp scenario)

My guy, make I rest... grin grin grin
Make Ancelotti come place like Man u or Chelsea wey dey ready to spend then slug it out with Pep then I'll agree he's better than Klopp.

Man was like present Mou if you remember until Madrid gave him life. Nobody wanted to touch him after failed stints with Bayern and Napoli and he was really struggling with Everton until he jumped to Madrid at the rightest of times.

Omorr, just rest like you said. If na Ancelotti of before I gree, no be present Ancelotti
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 3:31pm On Apr 27
ThierryJay:

Rafa Benitez says hi...
Hmmm.... na village people hold him for neck that year. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 3:32pm On Apr 27
ThierryJay:

grin grin grin

And this happens time and time again.
Exactly grin grin grin

I think his son is part of his coaching staff...the legacy might continue when Don Carlo decides to retire.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 3:32pm On Apr 27
Jodera:

Make Ancelotti come place like Man u or Chelsea wey dey ready to spend then slug it out with Pep then I'll agree he's better than Klopp.

Man was like present Mou if you remember until Madrid gave him life. Nobody wanted to touch him after failed stints with Bayern and Napoli and he was really struggling with Everton until he jumped to Madrid at the rightest of times.

Omorr, just rest like you said. If na Ancelotti of before I gree, no be present Ancelotti

Okay....

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27
oliverano:

No evidence suggests this assertion. Real Madrid won the UCL last in 2001/2002 season that's almost 13 years until Don Carlo won it again for them in 2013.

He's the one who brought them back to the big time. Mourinho also tried though, got them to the semis.
I'm talking about recent results.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 3:34pm On Apr 27
oliverano:

In the last five (5) premier league games, Klopp has picked 5 points from a possible 15. But he's better than Carlo and is failing because of Pep.

Shey nah Pep say make e no win games abi. If you really think Carlo will be in this position and drop this many points then you don't really follow that man. He's a beast when he smells blood!

Andrewbaba44, mostob, Thieryjay, jodera
The way you're so sure of this is surprising.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 3:36pm On Apr 27
oliverano:

Okay....

Oga, no make me swear for you oo grin grin

You just dey torment me since ystdy

Kilode? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 3:38pm On Apr 27
Jodera:
Barcelona don torment him tire.... no swear my brother. Pity him
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 3:39pm On Apr 27
Jodera:

Don Carlo is arguably in the best team in the world presently challenging with the weakest Barca and Athletico in years and you expect him not to dominate?

When he was in la Liga prior to now, how many did he win?
When he was in EPL, where was he?

Lmaooo, he should come and handle present Chelsea first then drag for league then I'll agree he's better than present Klopp.

Look at this Liverpool squad presently, can Carlo even use it and go head to head with Man City?

You just open your mouth waa and be capping shit.

Xavi won the la liga last year, this season he got reinforced with signings like gundogan, Felix, cancelo, martinez and roque without any major departure. While Ancelotti had to deal with the departure of benzema(his best player), Asensio, lost courtois and mili to acl + alaba at some point. Perez only got Bellingham, joselu and diaz in the midst of all these. Yet he has performed beyond the expectation of so many madrid fans.

I can remember Ancelotti playing some games without a CB this season, yet he won. Oga if you dont have anything to say, better keep quiet than bring up baseless points

Has pep ever coached a "normal" team b4?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 3:49pm On Apr 27
[qunormal team as in?? ote author=Devvy4 post=129664461]

Xavi won the la liga last year, this season he got reinforced with signings like gundogan, Felix, cancelo, martinez and roque without any major departure. While Ancelotti had to deal with the departure of benzema(his best player), Asensio, lost courtois and mili to acl + alaba at some point. Perez only got Bellingham, joselu and diaz in the midst of all these. Yet he has performed beyond the expectation of so many madrid fans.

I can remember Ancelotti playing some games without a CB this season, yet he won. Oga if you dont have anything to say, better keep quiet than bring up baseless points

Has pep ever coached a "normal" team b4?[/quote]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 3:52pm On Apr 27
Jodera:

Oya Sorry.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 3:56pm On Apr 27
mostob:

grin grin

Sorry cry cry cry cry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:03pm On Apr 27
abduleez1:

Really, you sure so??

Last I heard about the new stadium, the 360 degree screen is still in play. 😳😳
You sure chief? One victor Malo guy reported the 360 degrees screen will be replaced by three or four big score boards and it wasn't there in the latest render done by the club. Okay na send your link make i see.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:05pm On Apr 27
andrewbaba44:

Na everybody dem Dey link to us grin

The cheaper option of a Lw we can go for is with Nico Williams
I dey tell you. Nico is the right option both sporting and economic wise but make i no lie though I don't see it being feasible if we can get kvara I go too happy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:08pm On Apr 27
andrewbaba44:
Your mates get Rodri and Declan rice as DM

See who you wan sign ,I hope it’s not true sha

Oliverano Kilishi jp make una come see wonders grin
As long as we'll still go for a first choice CDM im not really bothered since he'll be a back up, man's injury prone and now is not that press resistant, I no even understand the signing but it was caused by Romeu anyways
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 4:12pm On Apr 27
Kilishihunter:

As long as we'll still go for a first choice CDM im not really bothered since he'll be a back up, man's injury prone and now is not that press resistant, I no even understand the signing but it was caused by Romeu anyways

He's not press resistant at all. I knew him some time ago but started to really follow him when he was linked with Chelsea.

But he's a back up so it's okay but even as a backup I don't want him abeg!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 5:50pm On Apr 27
Please let's support our womens team. Today is the ucl semi final. Visca barca cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:02pm On Apr 27
oliverano:

In the last five (5) premier league games, Klopp has picked 5 points from a possible 15. But he's better than Carlo and is failing because of Pep.

Shey nah Pep say make e no win games abi. If you really think Carlo will be in this position and drop this many points then you don't really follow that man. He's a beast when he smells blood!

Andrewbaba44, mostob, Thieryjay, jodera

Hope say I never buy market got your hand grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 6:30pm On Apr 27
Devvy4:

Has pep ever coached a "normal" team b4?
k
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jodera: 6:32pm On Apr 27
mostob:

grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:46pm On Apr 27
mostob:
Xavi's tactical prowess is not as limited as his scouting. Man is a poor scout.

No be xavi scout this one nah

Blame laporta and deco
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 7:33pm On Apr 27
Congrats to the female team. Barca feminine have gotten another opportunity for back to back ucl. How I wish the male team is on this winning streak, flogging vardrid here and there. But las las e go betta. cheesy cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sportsweb: 7:38pm On Apr 27
mostob:
Klopp is better than Carlo abeg.... Pep's dominance is why Liverpool only won one league title in the last nine years.

Klopp in La liga with the current Barca team will win titles.
of Remove Pep Guardiola titles,

Second place teams: Manchester United twice
Liverpool twice

Arsenal twice.

So how many title would prime Klopp team have won?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:00pm On Apr 27
Nico Williams a proper baller

Laporta do something ,no be to Dey carry potbelly Dey waka up and down
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 9:20pm On Apr 27
I tink say na only me notice. D man fat die grin grin
andrewbaba44:
Nico Williams a proper baller

Laporta do something ,no be to Dey carry potbelly Dey waka up and down

(1) (2) (3) ... (6179) (6180) (6181) (6182) (6183) (6184) (6185) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: hopefulLandlord and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.