Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4586945 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
Isomerizm:
Guy. After that match, what was ringing in my head was, livescores people would soon come here to pollute the air with praises for the coach, when in fact, we played shît. Madrid were only unfortunate about their chance conversions.

Dude just ran here, started moaning Valverde, who had nothing to do with the win at all. I didn't insult him. It was obvious he already had the invectives stored up in his balls, and when the opportunity came, he ejaculated with passion.

If people are saying nonsense, try to correct them, or shut them up. They will make fellow livescores people (the few sensible ones) have a feeling that the coach, together with the team, isn't doing badly at all.

It's all good, man.
ejaculated with passion..

i don learn one insult.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
IKON360:

oga, that match of yesterday especially the first half was poor. Did I dispute that? In fact when I read goal.com this morning, a commentator said that was the worst 1st half he has seen under Valverde. Everybody knew that the 1st half was terrible, even Semedo supporters won't have anything to say after watching the fiasco of an attempt at defending Vinicus jnr that Semedo did. We had no shots on target through out the 1st half, I saw all that.

But no football match is decided by 1st half alone. If you like ejaculate from this year till next two years our 2nd half performance was stirring Anybody that watched that whole match and still complains about one stupidity or the other has the saddest pile of phelgm for a brain.
lol

his testicles will atrophy and become smaller but his body will heal and return to normal when he stops.

4-6 months after stoping to be precise.

una too funny for this thread.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
IKON360:

whoever found Arthur to sign has done us a great deed. I just wish the money we spent on Coutinho would have been used to sign someone like Vinicus jnr. Arthur marks, he covers ground, and he has this sleekness to his play. There are very few midfielders his age that offer what he does even against the toughest of opponents. Jorginho can be stifled but our Arthur can't. Isn't that wonderful?
Arthur should just stay injury free. He has a huge potential
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
HumbleBoy21:
lol

his testicles will atrophy and become smaller but his body will heal and return to normal when he stops.

4-6 months after stoping to be precise.

una too funny for this thread.
lol, all this your talk, my mind no even reach all this parts o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
IKON360:

lol, all this your talk, my mind no even reach all this parts o
Bros na joke i dey o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
IKON360:

every match can't be won "beautifully in grand style" its impossible to win every match beautifully and in grand style. No team has won every match beautifully and in grand style. Chelsea won Champions league damn ugly. Bayern finally won a ucl ugly too. Man utd's last UCL triumph was ugly too penalty misses, red cards etc. Juventus and PSG will give anything to win UCL ugly. If we win win matches plus UCL ugly, no wahala. Besides no team wants to be beaten beautifully and in grand style.
agreed we can't always win beautifully. Ask yourself when was the last time we won a game beautifully ie where we called the shots from start to finish not this one that we are now a 2nd half team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
GrammarNazi1:
Yes. Since 2003 or 2004.
Good to hear bro. Welcome to the thread
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
GrammarNazi1:
Yes. Since 2003 or 2004.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
Isomerizm:
Guy. After that match, what was ringing in my head was, livescores people would soon come here to pollute the air with praises for the coach, when in fact, we played shît. Madrid were only unfortunate about their chance conversions.

Dude just ran here, started moaning Valverde, who had nothing to do with the win at all. I didn't insult him. It was obvious he already had the invectives stored up in his balls, and when the opportunity came, he ejaculated with passion.

If people are saying nonsense, try to correct them, or shut them up. They will make fellow livescores people (the few sensible ones) have a feeling that the coach, together with the team, isn't doing badly at all.

It's all good, man.
True Livescore doesn't reflect the true nature of the game. However, you would have corrected him in love not the harsh manner you did na.
it's all good bro..We are one here both Livescore crew ati match watchers
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
calculator123:

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
Excallibur:
Jordi alba till 2024 . Clause £500 million
dude paid his dues, dully deserved
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
philtea:
Hello cules welcome me to nairaland Been following you all as a guest ��
welcome bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
IKON360:

keep hating, your death by bad belle is imminent worthless fool without sense of direction. Call me all the names you want, but on this thread we already know who the stupid blind hater is. YOU ding headed bastard

Easy bros.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 5:56am On Mar 01, 2019
IKON360:

when we win UCL, it will be a huge joy to see Alba in FIFPro 11. But we still need a proper back up for the guy. Or a plan on what to do if the guy is either suspended, injured or rested.
I guess the plan is to play either roberto or semedo if alba is unavailable. I don't think the club would buy any left back o.
The club would like and preferrably stick with Cucurella and Miranda as long term replacements. It makes sense to me anyways. Im worried bout la masia...tho, alena has been great and a sign of better things, buying too much players would only stifle the progress of the young players. I, personally, would prefer seeing Abel Ruiz to Jovic as Suarez's replacement. Im quite sure he'd deliver.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:37am On Mar 01, 2019
ayoalani:

I guess the plan is to play either roberto or semedo if alba is unavailable. I don't think the club would buy any left back o.
The club would like and preferrably stick with Cucurella and Miranda as long term replacements. It makes sense to me anyways. Im worried bout la masia...tho, alena has been great and a sign of better things, buying too much players would only stifle the progress of the young players. I, personally, would prefer seeing Abel Ruiz to Jovic as Suarez's replacement. Im quite sure he'd deliver.
Miranda doesn't offer anything going forward, not pace, crossing or dribbles. I've not watched Cucurella, and I heard Abel Ruiz did well in division two. But if you watch Alena, you will see a determination to succeed and help the team in any position he plays. La Masia need a new coach to instill desire in the young men or the young men need to show desire to succeed at the highest level.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2019
As easy as 1 2 3

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 9itewolf(m): 10:49am On Mar 01, 2019
ayoalani:

guess u didn't know we 're after mendy?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
9itewolf:
guess u didn't know we 're after mendy?
glass leg Mendy in Man City or the Mendy in Lyon?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 3:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
That Mendy is overrated abeg. I can't even think of a suitable Alba replacement for now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 3:48pm On Mar 01, 2019
SerVik:
As easy as 1 2 3

Salvage!!!grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
Possible kit for tomorrow

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hustleranthem(m): 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2019
I love this kit. It's classic Barca from the 90's
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Excallibur:
Possible kit for tomorrow
dope kit, reminds me of dinho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
Fun fact guys ; Jeison murillo has already won this year's copa del rey... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
Valverde: “Messi reserves the first minutes of each match for analysis. During that time, he ignores the ball and walks around the opposition defence, fixing each man’s position in his head. Then, as the game advances, he gets in little by little. He knows perfectly where the rivals’ weakness is”

https://twitter.com/FT/status/1101344616589246464

Full article https://outline.com/SYtfeJ
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
Sommyroy10:
Valverde: “Messi reserves the first minutes of each match for analysis. During that time, he ignores the ball and walks around the opposition defence, fixing each man’s position in his head. Then, as the game advances, he gets in little by little. He knows perfectly where the rivals’ weakness is”

My Goat �
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2019
IKON360:

Miranda doesn't offer anything going forward, not pace, crossing or dribbles. I've not watched Cucurella, and I heard Abel Ruiz did well in division two. But if you watch Alena, you will see a determination to succeed and help the team in any position he plays. La Masia need a new coach to instill desire in the young men or the young men need to show desire to succeed at the highest level.
Maybe or maybe not. I guess why la masia is not striving as it used to is because the bar set by recent young maestros is very high with the likes of mbappe, sancho, dembele, jovic and vinicius leading the way. The upcoming lads face a tough task of showing similar capability. Tho puig is a lot of good news, he seems to be the only one at that supposed high level after alena
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
ayoalani:

Maybe or maybe not. I guess why la masia is not striving as it used to is because the bar set by recent young maestros is very high with the likes of mbappe, sancho, dembele, jovic and vinicius leading the way. The upcoming lads face a tough task of showing similar capability. Tho puig is a lot of good news, he seems to be the only one at that supposed high level after alena
then he should have broken into the team by now. We've seen that some of our matches are so underwhelming that Valverde has played virtually everybody in our team this season once they are fit, except Puig. If Rakitic, Arthur or Vidal is rested, Alena definitely starts yet Puig doesn't. There is a way a player will be so good that everyone will be clamoring for their inclusion. Nobody is clamoring for Puig's inclusion. I think the players aren't hungry enough.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 7:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Sommyroy10:

Full article https://outline.com/SYtfeJ
That guy is indescribable...idk how he does it buh he dazzles me each and every time. Has anyone ever though of what EV just said? How the hell would someone ever think of studying the opponent's defence? It's...crazy!
There has never been and i'm nt sure there would ever be a footballer as great as messi. He's phenomenal and yet has a simple character.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Taguchi:

dope kit, reminds me of dinho
Dinho never wore this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ayoalani(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2019
IKON360:

then he should have broken into the team by now. We've seen that some of our matches are so underwhelming that Valverde has played virtually everybody in our team this season once they are fit, except Puig. If Rakitic, Arthur or Vidal is rested, Alena definitely starts yet Puig doesn't. There is a way a player will be so good that everyone will be clamoring for their inclusion. Nobody is clamoring for Puig's inclusion. I think the players aren't hungry enough.
Puig is not in the senior team. He still plays for the B team. If he's brought in the first team, it would be hard for him. Why? because the midfield is soo filled that he would barely play a match in 20. So, EV doesn't want to deny him all the playing time he's getting so that he can continue improving. He would be promoted when the midfield is less congested and when the team isn't pressured. We wouldn't want to rush things, it's dangerous

(1) (2) (3) ... (3425) (3426) (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.