Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4577023 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) (3434) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
Vidal is solid

His marking and stamina is tigh

Nice game
Showed can handle intense pressing

Was a good game by Madrid and barca should have easily got three goals with the chances
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2019
we have got a real solid team and I am happy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
ClumsyFlimsy:
Barca for the treble grin

We just invest all our resources for ucl now and manage fliw with laliga jejely

UCL is the koko

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
What a time to be alive!! Back to back victory at Santiago Barcabeu grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
My man of the match is Pique.How many balls did he actually clear?? Arthur was very good.Dictated the pace of the game.Busquet and Rakitic was good as usual even though Rakitic almost cost us a goal. Lenglet backed Pique up and this is the first time am actually impressed by him.Sergi Roberto pocketed Vinicus.Messi was walking throughout the game.Suarez??Just another day in his books without the misses.Dembele played very well,made those runs but still can't understand the reason behind thw passing from him.Think it was Valverde's decision for him not to dribble and play a tiki taka.Valverde got his tactics all right

Overall performance is a solid 9.8/10 as we dealt with everything,won and kept a clean sheet. Madrid is officially confirmed to be our bitch and congrats Le Clues on succefully retaining both Copa Del Rey and La Liga

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
4th straight League Bernabeu wins!

Wow.....ecstasy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
Arthur a gem, busquets craze dy wori am, Vidal a true destroyer, Dembele tried tho, rakitic is still needed, backline was solid, Messi suppose score instead of passing to coutinho angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
I don show, where them haters? Who dey misyarn say Valverde no sabi coach? where is Madrid thread?
Busquets na big time boss
Pique on god mode
I swear everybody on that pitch gave me joy, even Coutinho, una see that faking!! Ahh Barcelona na club.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
History was made tonight...

This is Our 1st El Clasico back to back victories @ the Bernabeu in our entire history.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2019
Adiwana:
My man of the match is Pique.How many balls did he actually clear?? Arthur was very good.Dictated the pace of the game.Busquet and Rakitic was good as usual even though Rakitic almost cost us a goal. Lenglet backed Pique up and this is the first time am actually impressed by him.Sergi Roberto pocketed Vinicus.Messi was walking throughout the game.Suarez??Just another day in his books without the misses.Dembele played very well,made those runs but still can't understand the reason behind thw passing from him.Think it was Valverde's decision for him not to dribble and play a tiki taka.Valverde got his tactics all right

Overall performance is a solid 9.8/10 as we dealt with everything,won and kept a clean sheet. Madrid is officially confirmed to be our bitch and congrats Le Clues on succefully retaining both Cola Del Rey and La Liga
ahh this match sweet me die, I've never been this happy for a 1 nil win
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
Pique!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude was Rock solid, Roberto made it obvious that he is a better RB than semedo remembering how vinicius enjoyed semedo a forth night ago.
Dembele still hasn't gotten to his element, doesn't track back as he ought to overall sha he tried. Messi oh Messi, Arthur was solid, bossing the middle from the fake world best. Rakitic and Busquet were splufik. Suarez made some brilliant runs but needs to be more decisive in front of goal. Stegen the Spiderman was brilliant keeping back to back clean sheets at bernaLEO isn't an easy feat.
I was thinking EV would replace Dembele with Malcolm, dude would have made a statement unlike the rubbish Countinho played.
All in all I would the team 8/10
12 point clear of Madrid, the League and Coa del Rey is sealed. UCL is the Koko..
Mes que une club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 10:51pm On Mar 02, 2019
homesteady:
What a time to be alive!! Back to back victory at Santiago Barcabeu grin grin
grin grin Barcabeu

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2019
IKON360:

lol the win was very vital but I fear for Messi dude looked uncomfortable, I sincerely hope he hasn't gotten groin injury
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
96-95.... 10-2 cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
Debroslink:
History was made tonight...

This is Our 1st El Clasico back to back victories @ the Bernabeu in our entire history.
True, Barca now has the most wins in el classico, the first time in 87years. Indeed history was made tonight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 10:58pm On Mar 02, 2019
IKON360:

Actually we could have scored more but scoring in that first half really allowed us to just sit back in the 2nd half and snuff out any attacking threat from Madrid

I think this is Valverde best match after that Demolition at the beginning of the season.Played Roberto ahead of Semedo and he pocketed Vinicus.The match was very comfortable as he tactically out classed Solari.Played Arthur ahead of Vidal and this allowed us to dedicate the tempo of the game.Pique was very solid as he has been our best player for some games now.Overall am really happy as this has been our best match in a very long time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
IKON360:
I don show, where them haters? Who dey misyarn say Valverde no sabi coach? where is Madrid thread?
Busquets na big time boss
Pique on god mode
I swear everybody on that pitch gave me joy, even Countinho, una see that faking!! Ahh Barcelona na club.
Fixed, dude was worse than Dembele
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
I swear anyone that watches this match and disputes Valverde's coaching abilities, is blind. Very blind. All his subs were spot on. And the team was set up every viable threat might have had. Roberto and Pique terminated that rubbish Vinicus jnr was doing in mid week. Vidal came on and completely nullified any threat from that wing. Kroos was bossed out of the game.
I swear God will bless Guardiola for discovering Busquets, even if 9000 people are marking Busi, he is as calm as ever kai. That guy is a boss.
Dembele did well, Coutinho came on and didn't shame me, for that I am happy, who did he body feint into oblivion for that last chance that Messi missed?
Lenglet, God!! When he elbowed Ramos, I knew that Lenglet will make heaven, that guy was throwing himself in front of shots, I say this team was extremely determined to not concede.

Oya bring on Lyon, their Father!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
calculator123:

Fixed, dude was worse than Dembele
abeg, I was happy with everybody on that pitch. Even Coutinho, at least that last dribble, ah! I forgive him for today
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
calculator123:
Pique!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude was Rock solid, Roberto made it obvious that he is a better RB than semedo remembering how vinicius enjoyed semedo a forth night ago.
Dembele still hasn't gotten to his element, doesn't track back as he ought to overall sha he tried. Messi oh Messi, Arthur was solid, bossing the middle from the fake world best. Rakitic and Busquet were splufik. Suarez made some brilliant runs but needs to be more decisive in front of goal. Stegen the Spiderman was brilliant keeping back to back clean sheets at bernaLEO isn't an easy feat.
I was thinking EV would replace Dembele with Malcolm, dude would have made a statement unlike the rubbish Countinho played.
All in all I would the team 8/10
12 point clear of Madrid, the League and Coa del Rey is sealed. UCL is the Koko..
Mes que une club

I don't really think Roberto is actually better neither is Semedo.Both offer us different things.Roberto is for games where we need defensively stability while Semedo is for games in which we need to really attack.

What game did you watch??Dembele tracked back when needed.Not his fault daft Solari decided to send all his balls to Vinicus as Alba was baby bothered and hence no need for Dembele to really track back in the game.Every other thing was spot on

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2019
IKON360:
I swear anyone that watches this match and disputes Valverde's coaching abilities, is blind. Very blind. All his subs were spot on. And the team was set up every viable threat might have had. Roberto and Pique terminated that rubbish Vinicus jnr was doing in mid week. Vidal came on and completely nullified any threat from that wing. Kroos was bossed out of the game.
I swear God will bless Guardiola for discovering Busquets, even if 9000 people are marking Busi, he is as calm as ever kai. That guy is a boss.
Dembele did well, Coutinho came on and didn't shame me, for that I am happy, who did he body feint into oblivion for that last chance that Messi missed?
Lenglet, God!! When he elbowed Ramos, I knew that Lenglet will make heaven, that guy was throwing himself in front of shots, I say this team was extremely determined to not concede.

Oya bring on Lyon, their Father!
hopefully we replicate this form against Lyon
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
Adiwana:

I don't really think Roberto is actually better neither is Semedo.Both offer us different things.Roberto is for games where we need defensively stability while Semedo is for games in which we need to really attack.

What game did you watch??Dembele tracked back when needed.Not his fault daft Solari decided to send all his balls to Vinicus as Alba was baby bothered and hence no need for Dembele to really track back in the game.Every other thing was spot on
in the first half and few times in the second, there were times Dembele left Alba under lots of pressure on his wing because he didn't track back. it was very obvious
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by losprince(m): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
Excallibur:
How Ramos is not on a yellow still dey baffle me... P.S grin abeg see as our midfield balance with arthur back
I swear
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
Adiwana:

Actually we could have scored more but scoring in that first half really allowed us to just sit back in the 2nd half and snuff out any attacking threat from Madrid

I think this is Valverde best match after that Demolition at the beginning of the season.Played Roberto ahead of Semedo and he pocketed Vinicus.The match was very comfortable as he tactically out classed Solari.Played Arthur ahead of Vidal and this allowed us to dedicate the tempo of the game.Pique was very solid as he has been our best player for some games now.Overall am really happy as this has been our best match in a very long time
Solari has himself a good team, see Reguilon of yesterday! Even small Valverde fouled Messi. And Madrid played better with these young boys. I just wish Alena had played but he wasn't needed. Every time we went forward we looked like we would score. We had threats from both wings which isn't often and this match was fun

This season, four el classicos, 3 wins and Messi scored in non!! Pass to Messi no dey El Classico...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
calculator123:

in the first half and few times in the second, there were times Dembele left Alba under lots of pressure on his wing because he didn't track back. it was very obvious

Maybe it was in the first half but in the 2nd half he really tracked back.Anytime we were attacked I noticed we shifted to the 442 formation. and whatever loose ball that came out of that wing,he really was the one to start the counter attack
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
IKON360:

abeg, I was happy with everybody on that pitch. Even Coutinho, at least that last dribble, ah! I forgive him for today
so you didn't see the chance he lost??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Adiwana:

Watching this match and watching Wednesday's match, Vinicus jnr against Semedo, Vinicus jnr against Roberto... Its damn obvious that Roberto is better than him. Especially going forward nd even defensively

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
calculator123:

so you didn't see the chance he lost??
ah, everybody misses chances. Messi does, actually Messi missed plenty. But we won't crucify him. Coutinho missed one, we shouldn't crucify him, at least this match he didn't enter ghost mode.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
calculator123:

hopefully we replicate this form against Lyon
na my prayer be that o. If we will just show this same hunger and passion to win, we will defeat Lyon. However, no Roberto will be a problem
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 11:17pm On Mar 02, 2019
IKON360:

Solari has himself a good team, see Reguilon of yesterday! Even small Valverde fouled Messi. And Madrid played better with these young boys. I just wish Alena had played but he wasn't needed. Every time we went forward we looked like we would score. We had threats from both wings which isn't often and this match was fun

This season, four el classicos, 3 wins and Messi scored in non!! Pass to Messi no dey El Classico...

He has a good team but he's a poor coach.I like the idea of young players really performing under him and playing really well but I don't see him lasting.Every ball was sent to Vinicus even though he was doing nothing with them as both Pique and Roberto didn't allow him do anything.He didn't even disturb Alba in the game and was too one dimensional.Had Vinicus crossing the ball when Benzema wasn't even attacking in the box.Lacked ideas especially in the 2nd half and his substitutions were really predictable and lacked any dynamism.Valverde really just outclassed him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
IKON360:

Watching this match and watching Wednesday's match, Vinicus jnr against Semedo, Vinicus jnr against Roberto... Its damn obvious that Roberto is better than him. Especially going forward nd even defensively

Aptly said. Roberto gave vinicius a run for his money unlike on Wednesday when he had a field day against semedo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
IKON360:

I beg to differ on going forward.I even said it here in the first leg of Copa Del Rey at Camp Nou when Semedo was our man of the match that he nearly gave me a heart attack in the first half of that match as he was really pushing forward and neglecting his defensive duties and Vinicus was exposing him.The Varane own goal at the 2nd leg was him playing that great pass to Dembele.Roberto don't have that vision and he doesn't have that attacking threat that Semedo carries.Semedo going forward is like having an extra RW when we attack while Roberto is like having a RM

(1) (2) (3) ... (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) (3434) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.