Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4594980 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) (3444) (3445) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2019
HumbleBoy21:
you guys should stop this,, honestly we don't deserve coutinho.
Coutinho is not happy at barca, we really don't deserve him.
I used to criticize him but let us support him abeg.
he does not deserve us. The season is almost over and we ar still trying to get his best position.
Other clubs won't b as patient as we are
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2019
snrman:
he does not deserve us. The season is almost over and we ar still trying to get his best position.
Other clubs won't b as patient as we are
Maybe we are this patient because his first 6months of his Barcelona career was not like this undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:42am On Mar 10, 2019
HumbleBoy21:
Coutinho is a great player but not until we lose then we know what we have thrown out.
abeg he should go, even Andre Gomes or whatever is his name wasn't this bad. Gomes was annoying but he always tried his best, he may play badly but it was because he kept getting into positions to use the ball, an over hit through pass, a poor long ball, a missed one on one etc. Coutinho will just enter field and enter ghost mode, HOW? All our other forwards play with passion, even Malcolm, Suarez keep getting into useful positions, Suarez will most likely miss plenty but score some, but he keeps trying. Malcolm will terrorising the defender and taking instructions to get better. Coutinho will just do nothing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:55am On Mar 10, 2019
haymekus:

I guess you don't even watch Barça's match, he has not been inconsistent, he has been a waste, a completely waste. The only thing he does is receive the ball, dance with it, then pass to some one close to him, no telling contribution in any way.

Dembele was not this bad sef, the earlier we count our loss and get rid of that coward, the better for us
We're saying almost the same thing. I think he should be sold already to raise funds for better transfer targets.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:56am On Mar 10, 2019
Watch our matches, when Coutinho is with the ball, nobody makes runs behind the defense, nobody! But when Messi, Rakitic, Roberto, Alba even Suarez or Dembele are with the ball, at least one person runs in. Its like the already knows Coutinho won't attempt the pass na wa o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:57am On Mar 10, 2019
mcdreeezy:
We're saying almost the same thing. I think he should be sold already to raise funds for better transfer targets.
like Gabriel Jesus or Piatek
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2019
IKON360:

Luka Jovic and de Ligt for me.
I've not seen any rumours linking us with Jesus.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2019
At this point coutinho is nothing but a yahoo boy. He is giving me andre gomes vibes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
IKON360:

Baba those 2 are poachers.

Jovic or nothing.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2019
Happy birthday Ivan Rakitic!!!

Ivan Rakitić: The Overlooked Engine of the Post-Xavi Barça.
http://lonelytimetraveller.com/2019/03/09/ivan-rakitic-the-overlooked-engine-of-the-post-xavi-barca/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2019
philfearon:
And Valverde has succeeded in giving Dembele an injury over a match we didn't actually need to win...
You know there's a thick line between "Valverde gave him injury" and "he was injured". FYI.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 2:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Isomerizm:
You know there's a thick line between "Valverde gave him injury" and "he was injured". FYI.
Na Valverde give am o... Why did he play him?
Apparently Rayo is more important than Lyon!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2019
mcdreeezy:
Luka Jovic and de Ligt for me.
I've not seen any rumours linking us with Jesus.
to sign De Ligt, Valverde says he needs only 4 senior CBs, we Pique, Lenglet, Umtiti, Vermaleen, Murillo, and one youth team product, too much already. We have to lose some players. And Gabriel Jesus is far better than Jovic. Guess who is benching G. Jesus? EPL's top scorer...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 2:45pm On Mar 10, 2019
Olamyyde:

Baba those 2 are poachers.

Jovic or nothing.
I am certain you've not watched Piatek or G. Jesus play ball for you dive into your absurd conclusion that they are poachers. Piatek is turning Serie A upside down, Gabriel Jesus is being benched by Aguero, Aguero of all people.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2019
philfearon:

Na Valverde give am o... Why did he play him?
Apparently Rayo is more important than Lyon!
So you mean because a player sustained an injury, the blame goes to the coach for playing him?

Why did Valverde playing him Same should be asked of other players.

Why did the others not sustain injuries?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2019
Isomerizm:
So you mean because a player sustained an injury, the blame goes to the coach for playing him?

I am not having this discourse bro...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2019
Isomerizm:

I just taya..

meanwhile

Atletico, ManCity, Barcelona, Bayern.

Qualify.

I am not so sure about Bayern.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2019
I Will so much like us to go for Piatek.Dude reminds me so much of Klose.Hes a pure 9 and a proven goal scorer.He's movement in the box is so unmatched and all he needs is that service and he will produce goals.Hes a hard worker and with Messi and a good technical coach that will teach him how to move outside the box without the ball,,dude will bang in goals for us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2019
IKON360:

to sign De Ligt, Valverde says he needs only 4 senior CBs, we Pique, Lenglet, Umtiti, Vermaleen, Murillo, and one youth team product, too much already. We have to lose some players. And Gabriel Jesus is far better than Jovic. Guess who is benching G. Jesus? EPL's top scorer...
I don't like the sound of a bench warmer coming to lead our lines here. He should stay at City please.

Murillo is a loan deal and I believe he's leaving at the end of this season. Vermaelen doesn't have much time here. The only competitive defenders we have are the first three you mentioned. I'd like us to get de Ligt as an eventual replacement for Pique.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2019
Real Madrid might appoint VAR as president tonight.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
HumbleBoy21:
you guys should stop this,, honestly we don't deserve coutinho.
Coutinho is not happy at barca, we really don't deserve him.
I used to criticize him but let us support him abeg.
OK!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
tesppidd:
lol

Common man,

It's only Lyon!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:56pm On Mar 10, 2019
mcdreeezy:
I don't like the sound of a bench warmer coming to lead our lines here. He should stay at City please.

Murillo is a loan deal and I believe he's leaving at the end of this season. Vermaelen doesn't have much time here. The only competitive defenders we have are the first three you mentioned. I'd like us to get de Ligt as an eventual replacement for Pique.
eventual replacement? Pique will play till he is 36. On current form, Lenglet is an upgrade on Umtiti...
A bench warmer in Man city is a top top performer, Sane is benched, so is Mahrez and these are both exceptional players, even Gundogan dey chop bench for there. G. Jesus is my best replacement for Suarez, but Man city will not sell
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2019
Adiwana:
I Will so much like us to go for Piatek.Dude reminds me so much of Klose.Hes a pure 9 and a proven goal scorer.He's movement in the box is so unmatched and all he needs is that service and he will produce goals.Hes a hard worker and with Messi and a good technical coach that will teach him how to move outside the box without the ball,,dude will bang in goals for us
the guy is something else, I need to calm down and watch because that guy could be the next big thing. Unfortunately, we rarely sign players from Serie A but Piatek will be a revelation with Messi, and others supporting
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
IKON360:

the guy is something else, I need to calm down and watch because that guy could be the next big thing. Unfortunately, we rarely sign players from Serie A but Piatek will be a revelation with Messi, and others supporting

I have seen him play and he's what we really need.His conversion rate is very high,He moves like a typical No 9 striker and doesnt miss opportunities at all.His former club and Milan don't have enough creativity but he still puts the ball at the back of the net.A Messi behind him would really be very deadly and the thing is that he can offer us that off the ball movement Suarez offers.Hes a perfect Suarez replacement and just needs to be taugh how to play our way
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2019
Zizou back to EE. Is this a sign that Pep could come back? cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
Isomerizm:
Zizou back to EE. Is this a sign that Pep could come back? cry

I was about to post something similar.

I hope it inspires Pep to come back. I wonder whether he doesn't twist on his bed after seeing what Barcelona has become.. But it's most likely not happening soon, maybe until after the exit of Bartomeu.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 12:05am On Mar 12, 2019
What is the essence of Madrid signing Zidane again? Well even next season in la liga I am sure they still won't be able to beat us.
Meanwhile those dreaming that Guardiola will or might come back, stop dreaming and get ready to support us as we send Lyon to France empty handed

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 12:16am On Mar 12, 2019
Barca to beat lyon by 2 goal difference, I see 4:2 or 3:1 .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:25am On Mar 12, 2019
Zidane has just come back to mess up his legacy.

He will regret returning.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 12:39am On Mar 12, 2019
tesppidd:
Zidane has just come back to mess up his legacy.

He will regret returning.

Is it your legacy? or are you the one returning?
all this insecure barkaloner fans sef! mtcheww...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3439) (3440) (3441) (3442) (3443) (3444) (3445) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m), udatso, liveLongNprospa(m), Ijustwantto, OhBritannia(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.