Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4592731 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:46am On Mar 16, 2019
Man U fans on their thread really believe that Herrera would contain Messi. It's just sad! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 16, 2019
Kingsley10000:
As a staunch barca fan

I see juventus winning this champions league

my predictions never failed me,I'm very sad because I see it happening
Juventus is not winning anything.

That team is shitty, Barca or Man City Would Beat them to stupor.,

Ajax would even do the Lord's work.

Ee go shock everybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 9:16am On Mar 16, 2019
homesteady:
Man U fans on their thread really believe that Herrera would contain Messi. It's just sad! grin

no mind those epl scummies. that was the same way Chelsea fans were making noise that Kante will pocket Messi at the nou camp. after the match Na so we come dey here say ngolo faint for their next training.

if herera die after the match...Na Messi kill am

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2019
ucsquare:

let me know when the midget wins even if its a spoon with his national team..

What about the Olympics sir?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by melodyogonna(m): 9:28am On Mar 16, 2019
tesppidd:
That's a very ignorant statement.

Ignorant to say the least.

He does very very well for his national team.

If Messi is at 95 percent for Barcelona, he's definitely at 90 percent for Argentina.
why u dey reply conductors na, person wey don carry team go three finals including world cup finals no dey do well, mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ucsquare(m): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2019
sholatech:

The Olympics Gold medal is far more beautiful than a spoon. And Leo won it with the Argentina National Team .

Una no get shame..your goat only has a common Olympic medal meant for kids to show for his national team while his mates are doing it on the big stage of national football..keep on celebrating mediocrity..

till the midget wins sometin tangible for his national team:
Sanchez>>>>>>the midget.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 10:45am On Mar 16, 2019
did you just call an Olympic gold medal common?an Olympic gold medal mediocre?

Going by your re.tard.ed logic,Giroud is better than CRYnaldo.even hazard has a World Cup medal,where is CRYnaldo World Cup accolade.i bet he's waiting for Eder to take him to the World Cup final

ucsquare:

Una no get shame..your goat only has a common Olympic medal meant for kids to show for his national team while his mates are doing it on the big stage of national football..keep on celebrating mediocrity..

Sanchez>>>>>>the midget.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:00am On Mar 16, 2019
Kingsley10000:
As a staunch barca fan

Coming from the same person that predicted Barca's elimination in the group stage.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ucsquare(m): 11:06am On Mar 16, 2019
MJBOLT:
did you just call an Olympic gold medal common?an Olympic gold medal mediocre?

Going by your re.tard.ed logic,Giroud is better than CRYnaldo.even hazard has a World Cup medal,where is CRYnaldo World Cup accolade.i bet he's waiting for Eder to take him to the World Cup final

All this one na long story..

NATIONAL TEAM TROPHY:
CRYnaldo- 1
the midget 0

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sholatech(m): 11:08am On Mar 16, 2019
ucsquare:

Sanchez>>>>>>the midget.

Yes..we are proud of it. And we understand English. You said 'Even a spoon'. Please walk your talk..shioor

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 11:36am On Mar 16, 2019
Kingsley10000:
As a staunch barca fan

See this Man Utd and Ronaldo fan pretending to be a Barca fan. You once said Barca should sell Dembele and buy some mediocre players (like Rashford) from the EPL. You also said Barca wouldn't qualify from the group stage.

Your Juventus wouldn't make the final. Don't bother. If they manage to make it past Ajax, City would tear their cross-and-nod asses apart.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2019
Kingsley10000:
As a staunch barca fan

You predicted that Barcelona would crash out @ the group stage, and your prediction failed you.

Please keep your pessimism to yourself and stop posting trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
GloryIsaac:

Don't be so sure yet angry
Sure as the rising sun. It has happened before na grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Smellymouth: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2019
Taguchi:

no mind those epl scummies. that was the same way Chelsea fans were making noise that Kante will pocket Messi at the nou camp. after the match Na so we come dey here say ngolo faint for their next training.

if herera die after the match...Na Messi kill am

Naso Chelsea fans still make mouth say hazard twerkinho go use Herrera shine. After the FA Cup match , rumour has it that Luiz poured water on the twerklord..

And if Messi die after the game.. na Herrera kill am..

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
Smellymouth:

Naso Chelsea fans still make mouth say hazard twerkinho go use Herrera shine. After the FA Cup match , rumour has it that Luiz poured water on the twerklord..

And if Messi die after the game.. na Herrera kill am..

egbon smello, how dare you compare that Belgian big booty pole dancer to the GOAT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
TLona1:

Coming from the same person that predicted Barca's elimination in the group stage.
But he says his prediction never failed him.

He thought you had forgotten that he predicted barca's group stage elimination.

grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:05pm On Mar 16, 2019
Isomerizm:
grin grin grin
The 'as a staunch Barça fan' in your post serves no purpose whatsoever to the post, tho.
lol

nice observation.

the guy writes like a jambite.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 2:06pm On Mar 16, 2019
why do you guys bother yourselves replying some of this pained scummies

just go their thread and see beta wailing
grown men ranting of how unfair UEFA is to them. if dem cry finish dem go come here dey form resistance...una eyes go soon clear

one of dem even said "God dat has brought us this far will not forsake us" at that point I no know whether to laugh or cry..

to s wey dey troll us for this thread

Las Las your village people remembered you

WINTER IS HERE!!!!!!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
On this thread, fans complain of passtoMessi, but nobody in the world complains about passtoRonaldo, Argentina's coach will give anything for an established passtoMessi rhythm. PasstoRonaldo has yielded 5 UCLs, passtoMessi has yielded 3... Let passtoMessi continue. Thanks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
IKON360:
On this thread, fans complain of passtoMessi, but nobody in the world complains about passtoRonaldo, Argentina's coach will give anything for an established passtoMessi rhythm. PasstoRonaldo has yielded 5 UCLs, passtoMessi has yielded 3... Let passtoMessi continue. Thanks

Nobody said #PasstoMessi is bad. What I said is...
#PASSTOMESSI + strikers' output = UCL titles

#PasstoMessi guarantees La Liga anyday.

#PasstoMessi means letting Messi create and score chances

However, there's nothing like PasstoRonaldo.#PasstoMessi means letting Messi create and score chances. Something I can hardly say of Ronaldo.Ronaldo is a player who is deadly when crosses are involved or space to shoot is available.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ozkar: 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2019
Eruditor:

Not that they are prone to it, but because of how they are set up, if you win the ball from them at strategic places you can catch their defense in disarray.
yeah, their high pressing. It's also a weak point for us, although less so than before.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ozkar:
yeah, their high pressing. It's also a weak point for us, although less so than before.

Exactly. But now we are not that dynamic when pressed. It feels like Pogba can just run through the middle and Rakitic or Busi will not be able to stop him. Vidal will have to earn his money that day because he also has to be helping our RB just like he currently does (because Martial will play that wing for United).

United's defence is weak even if they park the bus. We can create chances just like PSG did and hopefully with better finishing than Mbappé we can win it. But we cannot afford to concede a stupid goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
IKON360:
You don't seem to understand people's agitation about the passtoMessi syndrome. In whichever team Messi is, or under whichever manager Messi plays, the remaining ten players will always pass to Messi, because, needless to say, he's the most brilliant player on the pitch. He will always be. He sees tjins3others do not see. He knows what to do with the ball, even whenever a player like Xavi has capitulated.

In previous years, people passed to Messi because:

1. He was the best finisher.

2. The Messi magic.

3. He was always the sole contender for the golden shoe (and they did this when it was necessary)

4. When there was no other choice, and players have given up. Even Xavi and Iniesta did this.

But these days, the way players pass to Messi, you wonder if they even think at all. Messi could be in a more disadvantaged situation than, let's say, Dembele, but you see every other player wanting to pass to him, as though they'd been divested of mental vitality [Arthur (for the most part), Busquets, Pique and Umtiti are exceptions to this].

Take that Arthur's pass the other night against Lyon. Dude had a clear opportunity to shoot, and the odds of the ball reaching the back of the net were frèaking high, but he decided to pass to Messi. I don't know what happened to him that night. Perhaps he wanted Messi to score higher than Ronaldo.

You get why people never complained about PasstoMessi before now?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
Eruditor:

Exactly. But now we are not that dynamic when pressed. It feels like Pogba can just run through the middle and Rakitic or Busi will not be able to stop him. Vidal will have to earn his money that day because he also has to be helping our RB just like he currently does (because Martial will play that wing for United).

United's defence is weak even if they park the bus. We can create chances just like PSG did and hopefully with better finishing than Mbappé we can win it. But we cannot afford to concede a stupid goal.
I don't know about winning at old trashford...all I know is we are winning that tie even if messi doesn't turn up on that night.

The players are all fired up for this...watching their Madrid counterparts lift the ucl year on year is more than a motivation.

I wan see the miracle wey go happen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
Sunday March 17th: Betis V Barca.
Saturday March 30th: Barca V Espanyol.
Tuesday April 2nd: Villareal V Barca.
Saturday April 6th: Barca V Athletico.

This is the fixture list leading to the Man U game.

I would expect a minimum of 6 changes to our first eleven for that mid-week Villarreal game on April 2nd.

To avoid another Rome scandal.

I wouldn't mind losing that Villareal game.

We should rest Messi, Suarez, Alba, Pique, Busquets and Rakitic.

We fit try;

Roberto Lenglet Umtiti Semedo
Vidal Arthur Elena
Malcolm Boateng Coutinho
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2019
Isomerizm:
You don't seem to understand people's agitation about the passtoMessi syndrome. In whichever team Messi is, or under whichever manager Messi plays, the remaining ten players will always pass to Messi, because, needless to say, he's the most brilliant player on the pitch. He will always be. He sees tjins3others do not see. He knows what to do with the ball, even whenever a player like Xavi has capitulated.

In previous years, people passed to Messi because:

1. He was the best finisher.

2. The Messi magic.

3. He was always the sole contender for the golden shoe (and they did this when it was necessary)

4. When there was no other choice, and players have given up. Even Xavi and Iniesta did this.

But these days, the way players pass to Messi, you wonder if they even think at all. Messi could be in a more disadvantaged situation than, let's say, Dembele, but you see every other player wanting to pass to him, as though they'd been divested of mental vitality [Arthur (for the most part), Busquets, Pique and Umtiti are exceptions to this].

Take that Arthur's pass the other night against Lyon. Dude had a clear opportunity to shoot, and the odds of the ball reaching the back of the net were frèaking high, but he decided to pass to Messi. I don't know what happened to him that night. Perhaps he wanted Messi to score higher than Ronaldo.

You get why people never complained about PasstoMessi before now?
Even though the chance ended up lost,
It is not true that he had a better chance to shoot and score.
Arthur lost his balance a bit, and his best choice was make that lay off to Messi who was unmarked.
Go watch again, he lost a bit of his balance.

Lol,
Ironically Messi isn't even an apostle of #passtoMessi himself. He never goes for goal when he sees a better positioned team mate.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
IKON360:
Chairman, there is nothing like PasstoRonaldo. Ronaldo is a brilliant Finisher not a brilliant Orchestrator. Messi is a finisher and play maker....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
tesppidd:
Even though the chance ended up lost,
It is not true that he had a better chance to shoot and score.
Arthur lost his balance a bit, and his best choice was make that lay off to Messi who was unmarked.
Go watch again, he lost a bit of his balance.

Lol,
Ironically Messi isn't even an apostle of #passtoMessi himself. He never goes for goal when he sees a better positioned team mate.
Watch that part again. You'd see moments after the ball touched his feet, he could have placed the keeper, shooting the ball to the left. I don't blame him, tho.

Uhm, maybe because Messi can't pass to himself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2019
Atletico to drop point today
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
Athletico Madrid continuing from where they left off on tuesday of their uselessness.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
cumz:
Atletico to drop point today

They dropped all three
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
Pep is really on to some good work over at the Etihad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.