Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4609626 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:35pm On Apr 06, 2019
I'm sure if oblak was in epl, he would be hailed as the best in the world undecided

Nigga was almost invincible tonight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by vicechancellor(m): 12:07am On Apr 07, 2019
This match isn't quite convincing, anyway three vital points is in our favour for now, Messi needs to be punished for some kind of jokes, Sorry goals. That goal looks like an April fool goal. If you know this one, do you know the other one? That was what Messi asked Oblak.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 12:16am On Apr 07, 2019
andrew444:

1 year older than pique,what's the difference

You still don't get the point. Read the original post I was responding to and revert.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkRebel69: 12:51am On Apr 07, 2019
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 1:11am On Apr 07, 2019
Forca Barça.
Onto the next one
Old Trafford
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:28am On Apr 07, 2019
Eruditor:

How old are Fernandinho, Silva, Kompany, Otamendi, Aguero?

Don't worry, don't reply abeg. God bless you.
do Kompany and Otamendi start important matches? Man city's 1st choice CB pairing is Stones and Laporte. When last did Otamendi or Kompany even start?
Don't reply, God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:31am On Apr 07, 2019
Isomerizm:
Rakitic offers more than Silva and Septum Bruyne? Who tf is Bravo? Our former goalie?

Who tf is this guy for fück's sakes?
dude relax, I meant Stegen not Bravo, who cares about Bravo?
And on Rakitic offering more than Silva and De Bruyne, I gave my reason, he can play as both a box to box CM, CAM and a holding midfielder DM. De Bruyne nor Silva can play DM, or can they?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:55am On Apr 07, 2019
barackodam:
Any Suarez supporter still here? undecided
abeg leave Suarez o, that guy is the most frustrating striker I've seen Barca, but I like him like that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 5:43am On Apr 07, 2019
sweet7oyin:
pique,Alba ,tergen..dembele and author might or might not start...mancity are not as incredible as u think they are..infact lenglet would start.

I dey wonder the kind Barca fan wey dey here

Almost all Barca players will start at mancity

You guys here are really saying nonsense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:47am On Apr 07, 2019
Olamyyde:
Lenglet is an absolute gem. Lenglet pique is probably the best cb pairing in europe this season.
Calm...Bonucci-Chiellini are not dead.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 5:55am On Apr 07, 2019
Olamyyde:
I'm sure if oblak was in epl, he would be hailed as the best in the world undecided

Nigga was almost invincible tonight

He don't need to be in the Epl

He is the best in the world

Oblak
Stegen
De gea

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:04am On Apr 07, 2019
Olamyyde:
Lenglet is an absolute gem. Lenglet pique is probably the best cb pairing in europe this season.
Let them be world classing till we reach champions league final oooh

I nor fit shout.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ikennablue(m): 8:55am On Apr 07, 2019
Olamyyde:
It's just mind blowing how suarez can be the worst striker and best striker in[s][/s] the world simultaneously in a match undecided
so so true. That guy can make up for all his flops with just one amazing goal

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AntiZombie: 9:07am On Apr 07, 2019
Olamyyde:

Did not like him when he came newly

He was very clumsy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 07, 2019
Oblack is a beast of a keeper but his zanku(leg work) is bad. His distribution is zero tongue thats y i prefer my stegen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
Good morning barca fans, it feels good to be a blaugrana

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
biomustry:
Good morning barca fans, it feels good to be a blaugrana
champions league is the main thing joor.
Being top of table is nothing to be proud of.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
forever08:
champions league is the main thing joor. Being top of table is nothing to be proud of.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
forever08:
Imagine talk!! Being top of one of the best leagues in the world is nothing to be proud of?? Guy you need examination o

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 2:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
forever08:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
jonsnow92:
bonucci?
flop at Milan, best defender - better than pique or lenglet, do you by any chance ate weed today
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
IKON360:

Imagine talk!! Being top of one of the best leagues in the world is nothing to be proud of?? Guy you need examination o
Yes and after winning laliga, we get knocked out in quarter, semi final.

the same pattern for the past how many years.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
forever08:
So we should not celebrate la liga again, to fa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
biomustry:

So we should not celebrate la liga again, to fa
it should be secondary that's I am saying.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
forever08:
Yes and after winning laliga, we get knocked out in quarter, semi final.

the same pattern for the past how many years.
every single Barca fan on this thread and all over the world want us to win UCL, it still doesn't mean we shouldn't be proud of our La Liga trophy, its not easy. Our players are playing so well, did you see Coutinho yesterday, the way he deleted Godin for that shot Oblak saved or how fantastic Lenglet is or how Imperious Pique always is and how joyously frustrating Suarez is or how our coach brought on Malcolm to terrorise Athletico's defense. They are all good signs, signs that give us hope. Dont worry, with concentration and our never say die attitude, we will beat Man utd and progress

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
forever08:
it should be secondary that's I am saying.
Nah man, and where did I even say it's primary?
We all want the champions league, just 4 wins and a draw the players can be rested and focus on ucl more
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
jonsnow92:
Lol...bonnuci is a ret-arded defender. Chiellini has been covering that fool's ass this season. Why do u think milan let him him go after one season? He has been underwhelming since his transfer to milan.

Pique and leglet is still the best cb pairing in europe so far.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
The most underrated defender of the last 10 years in Gerald Pique.

Gerald Pique is at worst, top 3 in the last decade.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by omotayo9177: 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
We’re on course to win the domestic double for the 4th time in 5 years (probably 3 trebles in 10 years)

We’re on course to win our 5th Copa in a row.

We just secured our 8th league title in the past 11 years.

No oil money, no Sheikh, just pure dominance.
People will underrate the importance of winning the league, but that’s just because we’ve made it a normality.
For a league with the quality of La Liga it isn’t normal.
But we’ve made it normal.

We’re not normal.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 5:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
tesppidd:
The most underrated defender of the last 10 years in Gerald Pique.

Gerald Pique is at worst, top 3 in the last decade.
I swear...he has been so underrated in the past decade. A lot of fans outside barca believe he is shit because he comes to the box so often. For me he has been better than ramos defensively for the past decade, he has just been unrecognized.

Some of us even said umtiti was covering his ass 2 seasons ago.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
Records broken in every match

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3478) (3479) (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.