Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4615153 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) (3485) (3486) ... (6201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2019
IKON360:

in this team when we had Puyol and Pique, both played though both were right footed. We played Pique and Mascherano, both right footed, it won't kill the team or turn it upside down if two left footers start in CB positions.
Pique at 32 is still young, how old is Chellini or Barzagli, besides Pique never had pace much more did he rely on his pace, so he has what it takes to play at that the heart of Barca's defense till he is 36 or more

Easier to play 2 right footed players at the back than two left footed players. Can you mention just one formidable left footed defensive pairing ever since you started watching football.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
[Francesc Aguilar] The Luka Jovic option has cooled down for Barça. The player is interested, but he would come at a high cost and he is not very willing to be a 'substitute' for Luis Suarez. Due to this, Barça are now looking for cheaper alternatives.
https://twitter.com/MDpor_elmundo/status/1115330914643513346
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 12:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
snrman:
I think we signed prince to b our photographer grin i guess he will see more match time now that la liga is in the bag
He takes very good pictures grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 4:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hehe

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
philfearon:

Exactly...
I doubt the coach will start Malcolm. The EPL experience will play to Coutinho's advantage since Dembele is not fit...
For the first in a while though, Coutinho improved against A.Madrid.
Coutinho played very well against Athletico, he was tracking back, pressing, dribbling and best of all, fouled a player. I was so proud of him.
Malcolm is a downgrade on Dembele, his right foot is too weak, and he doesn't make diagonal runs into the box but his pace is still enough threat and he too played quite well on Saturday
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
has Pochettino ever beaten Guardiola?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:46am On Apr 10, 2019
I just pray we don't defend first half then attack second half.
Pray we attack all through and starve them if the ball.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 6:43am On Apr 10, 2019
And they say someone else is better when he has almost double his motm awards cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:16am On Apr 10, 2019
IKON360:

Coutinho played very well against Athletico, he was tracking back, pressing, dribbling and best of all, fouled a player. I was so proud of him.
Malcolm is a downgrade on Dembele, his right foot is too weak, and he doesn't make diagonal runs into the box but his pace is still enough threat and he too played quite well on Saturday
True talk!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 10, 2019
forever08:
I just pray we don't defend first half then attack second half.

Pray we attack all through and starve them if the ball.

You are wicked grin... How can you wish they starve us the ball all through in our compound Trafford ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 8:50am On Apr 10, 2019
The way Barça fans are bragging on twitter, boy! grin grin You'd think they just came back from the future.

And, honestly, I used to be very wary of Man City, until that yesterday's game.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:59am On Apr 10, 2019
Isomerizm:
The way Barça fans are bragging on twitter, boy! grin grin You'd think they just came back from the future.

And, honestly, I used to be very wary of Man City, until that yesterday's game.
Pep always have a terrible record playing away games in the champions league especially in the knockout stage. He has this believe his team can whoop any team at home hence his reason for benching Sane, Debryne and Bernado.

It might be his undoing this time around as it was with Barca in 2012 and Bayern in 2016.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 10, 2019
jonsnow92:
Pep always have a terrible record playing away games in the champions league especially in the knockout stage. He has this believe his team can whoop any team at home hence his reason for benching Sane, Debryne and Bernado.

It might be his undoing this time around as it was with Barca in 2012 and Bayern in 2016.

With Kane not playing second leg...

Man city will qualify.... is it not 1:0?

City were not at their best yesterday as he guardiola rest some player, the reason best known to him.... and i hope he realize that the guy called Delph will continue to be a disaster for him if he continue to use him as a fullback..

They won't struggle as much as they did yesterday and will qualify next week
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2019
Tundexxy:

City were not at their best yesterday as he guardiola rest some player, the reason best known to him.... and i hope he realize that the guy called Delph will continue to be a disaster for him if he continue to use him as a fullback..

A goal for tottenham means City has to score 3 goals, it won't be as easy as portrayed.

Delph is bad luck + Horrible put together in his apari head and to think he was the one getting angry when City lost to wigan in the FA Cup last season like say na one senior player. Otu oshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 10, 2019
Hmmm...anything can happen tonight cules.

My greatest joy is there's always a second leg to rely on.

I expect a conservative approach from our coach...yeah too predictable like that cheesy

Lastly...god of Injury should just free fc barca tonight cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2019
Official: Dembele has received medical all clear for tonight's Match

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AntiZombie: 11:43am On Apr 10, 2019
Tundexxy:

These are his own plans

One goal by spurs away will be very expensive

A 1-1 would have been the worst they shud have settled for
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lol just thinking about how smalling and Jones will want to keep Messi quiet, can’t help but loooool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 1:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
I just hope the team is not being over confident . The way every Barcelona fans is bullying Manchester United fans on social media is something else

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
Match day cules. The main reason I want to watch this game is to see the quantity of grasses Smalling would eat this night after he yarned dust about knowing Messi's weakness.
Glad Dembele is back. This should be a win for us
#forca_barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AntiZombie: 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
Isiterere:
I just hope the team is not being over confident . The way every Barcelona fans is bullying Manchester United fans on social media is something else

Well one thing barca is not doing so far is underrating opponents in UCL

Messi serious about UCL this season

So fans can be overconfident. But let players not be

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olalekank(m): 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
calculator123:
Match day cules. The main reason I want to watch this game is to see the quantity of grasses Smalling would eat this night after he yarned dust about knowing Messi's weakness.
Glad Dembele is back. This should be a win for us
#forca_barca
Them dey watch match for camp?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
Guys I saw this somewhere. MUST READ!

The last English team to win a game and eliminated Barcelona from the UCL were 6th on the PL table (Chelsea 2012)

Manchester United are 6th on the PL

Also Chelsea sacked a Portuguese manager and a former player took over to face Barcelona

Manchester United sacked a Portuguese manager and gave it to a former player
Chelsea made a comeback against on form Napoli in the R16

Manchester United also made a comeback against on form PSG in the R16
Chelsea had Mata in the team

Manchester United have Mata now

Chelsea had a black and tall King as a CF

Manchester United have King Lukaku

May God help us grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
TLona1:
Guys I saw this somewhere. MUST READ!

The last English team to win a game and eliminated Barcelona from the UCL were 6th on the PL table (Chelsea 2012)

Manchester United are 6th on the PL

Also Chelsea sacked a Portuguese manager and a former player took over to face Barcelona

Manchester United sacked a Portuguese manager and gave it to a former player
Chelsea made a comeback against on form Napoli in the R16

Manchester United also made a comeback against on form PSG in the R16
Chelsea had Mata in the team

Manchester United have Mata now

Chelsea had a black and tall King as a CF

Manchester United have King Lukaku

May God help us grin

After I rip manure to shreds tonight, all these people compiling all these nonsense will know

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
haymekus:

After I rip manure to shreds tonight, all these people compiling all these nonsense will know

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ikennablue(m): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2019
Apart from winning, I also pray we get like 70% possession of the ball. I want man u completely disgraced. Their fans too get mouth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
Olalekank:

Them dey watch match for camp?
p
Yes for beer parlor for Maaami market. The match only lasts till light out at 10pm. I sha go stream today match for my room no long story.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kendzyma(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ikennablue:
Apart from winning, I also pray we get like 70% possession of the ball. I want man u completely disgraced. Their fans too get mouth
which mouth manu u fans get?..no be barca fans dey shout all over twitter and other social media about humilating us?..

The thing is,if we loose tnight,well it is expected, but if u just do mistake lose lasan, consider this thread shut down till 2nd leg grin but for now,we are as meek as a dove cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 5:18pm On Apr 10, 2019
IKON360:
has Pochettino ever beaten Guardiola?

Yep. At Espanyol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
Kendzyma:
which mouth manu u fans get?..no be barca fans dey shout all over twitter and other social media about humilating us?..

The thing is,if we loose tnight,well it is expected, but if u just do mistake lose lasan, consider this thread shut down till 2nd leg grin but for now,we are as meek as a dovecheesy
For the night is dark and full of terrors. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
I suggest you guys just calm down and take the best result however it comes. I personally prefer a shitty-football type, wide margin win. As in, very rubbish un-tiki taka but get-the-job done levels.

Because at the end of the day, United being the overwhelming underdogs in this one will claim moral victory one way or another... finally, the ultimate goal is to get one step closer to the ucl final.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3480) (3481) (3482) (3483) (3484) (3485) (3486) ... (6201) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.