Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4624156 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3489) (3490) (3491) (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) ... (6207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
ucsquare:

these are the ones that'll stop supporting Uefalona immediately the midget stops playing for them...e go shock una tonight...

*spits*
Stay away from otapipia i repeat stay away from otapiapia grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
TalabiAudu:
Just know that if you lose tonight,
You will curse the day you joined nairaland.
How do you want ur L sir

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 11:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
barackodam:
Phil sends a message to y'all haters.

He can't hear you
Haters? Who are the haters here? Mention three.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
forever08:
UCL
Ajax ahead of Juventus.
Porto ahead of Liverpool.
Barcelona ahead Manchester United.
*coughs*
not sure bout Porto qualifying.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
Messi's first goal and coutinho's goal were wonderful.
That R2
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
vicechancellor:
Messi for the balon d'or 2019, incredible player..... Barca's winning the treble.
Amen. I Believe.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
Funny how cr7 fans are saying Juventus are over depending on cr7 but won't say the same about Messi in Argentina

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ikennablue(m): 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
Lionel Messi extended his incredible record of tormenting Premier League clubs in the Champions League.
Messi has now scored 24 goals in 32 Champions League games against English opponents, more than any other player in the tournament.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 12:31am On Apr 17, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
Funny how cr7 fans are saying Juventus are over depending on cr7 but won't say the same about Messi in Argentina

No CR7 fan who watches Juve's matches says that.

Juventus this season can't even string passes together to play out of a press. Crosses are hit or miss. Players are routinely isolated. Those are basic things, like the fundamentals.

You'd first play decent football before you talk about overreliance.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 12:36am On Apr 17, 2019
LordAdamX:

No CR7 fan who watches Juve's matches says that.

Juventus this season can't even string passes together to play out of a press. Crosses are hit or miss. Players are routinely isolated. Those are basic things, like the fundamentals.

You'd first play decent football before you talk about overreliance.

-Lord
Use this same analogy when watching Messi in Argentina

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 12:42am On Apr 17, 2019
homesteady:
Ajax will beat Man City or Tottenham, I'm too sure! Except if something goes terribly wrong.

E go shock you. RM and JUV traditionally struggle with press. Tott and MC are more press resistant.

Ajax go pick ball from their net tire.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 12:50am On Apr 17, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:

Use this same analogy when watching Messi in Argentina

In the years that Argentina has come close to winning a trophy, their game style has never been as regressive as Juve this season.

If you think I'm making this up, watch their next league match. The talent is there. The pattern of play is an eyesore.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:00am On Apr 17, 2019
LordAdamX:

In the years that Argentina has come close to winning a trophy, their game style has never been as regressive as Juve this season.

If you think I'm making this up, watch their next league match. The talent is there. The pattern of play is an eyesore.

-Lord
I think you have been logical though and I agree with you. I tipped Ajax to beat Juventus, that's why I cashed out in bet9ja today. Juventus have been an eyesore this season because I have been following serie aclosely but my point is that Messi goes through the same thing in Argentina so why does he get the same backlash from Ronaldo fans when we try to tell them that it's the team and not him?

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 1:19am On Apr 17, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:

I think you have been logical though and I agree with you. I tipped Ajax to beat Juventus, that's why I cashed out in bet9ja today. Juventus have been an eyesore this season because I have been following serie aclosely but my point is that Messi goes through the same thing in Argentina so why does he get the same backlash from Ronaldo fans when we try to tell them that it's the team and not him?

Maybe you need to read my replies again. Carefully.

Chiellini plays and the result is different. Costa plays and the second half is different.

The team is not the issue. The pattern of play is. Kean played for 45 minutes, had only 14 touches. Only chance he had was laid on the plate by CR7.

And I'm saying Arg in the years they've gone close have never played as poorly as Juv did this season.

No one is saying the Juv team is sht, like the way you guys call the Arg team sht.

If Juv played a quarter as good as Arg did in the 2010, they'd stil be in the UCL.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 6:19am On Apr 17, 2019
tesppidd:
hmmn
I still think that Porto and Spurs are the easier route oooh
True champions fear no challenge. Bring on anyone, we are game!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MJBOLT: 6:57am On Apr 17, 2019
guys,what do you think of Ajax mid field.compare it with our own mid field
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by melodyogonna(m): 7:54am On Apr 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
guys,what do you think of Ajax mid field.compare it with our own mid field
Ajax midfield is coming to your midfield next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:59am On Apr 17, 2019
calculator123:

True champions fear no challenge. Bring on anyone, we are game!!!
Yinmu.
Lets win this one first, next season when we have a better midfield we can then face and beat anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:04am On Apr 17, 2019
Its really funny how one player can go from below par to an absolutely fantastic player.
Lenglet has really improved, he's gone from the clumsy defender that got red carded early this season to benching Umtiti who everyone considers world class.

ROCK!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2019
melodyogonna:

Ajax midfield is coming to your midfield next season.

I see what you're doing...
Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:15am On Apr 17, 2019
I slept like a baby last night.
See me. .see happiness. Double happiness 4 that matter
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:42am On Apr 17, 2019
This Champions league has become ours to lose.

All the other teams remaining are still in a battle to win their domestic leagues,

We have all but wrapped up la liga.

Not winning this 2019 UEFA champions league is not a option.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2019
Cant believe Ronaldo fans are blaming Juventus team, it's now they remember football is a team sport

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2019
jonsnow92:

Yinmu.
Lets win this one first, next season when we have a better midfield we can then face and beat anyone.
With God in our side, this trophy is in the bag.
As for those calling for Ev's head can you cut him some slack. Man knows exactly what he is doing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 8:47am On Apr 17, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
Cant believe Ronaldo fans are blaming Juventus team, it's now they remember football is a team sport
Those fücking hypocrites.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 8:49am On Apr 17, 2019
jonsnow92:
Its really funny how one player can go from below par to an absolutely fantastic player.
Lenglet has really improved, he's gone from the clumsy defender that got red carded early this season to benching Umtiti who everyone considers world class.

ROCK!!!
Coutinho impressed last night, too. I hope he continue the form.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:49am On Apr 17, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
Lol. How come those blames didn't come when he scored an hatrick against ATM. So because they lost, they suddenly became bad.
Ronaldo is a sore loser and has a lot of learning to do from Messi

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2019
Isomerizm:
Coutinho impressed last night, too. I hope he continue the form.
seconded. Glad he knows the pressure is on him to live up to standard
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:50am On Apr 17, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
Lol
Lol
Lol

Now they blame the rest of the team for Juve's failures,

But all these years they were very happy to blame Messi for Barca's failures!

Whatever happened to the clause "when it matters most?"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2019
calculator123:

Lol. How come those blames didn't come when he scored an hatrick against ATM. So because they lost, they suddenly became bad.
Ronaldo is a sore loser and has a lot of learning to do from Messi
Ronaldo has set Juve back.

From;

1. Winning the domestic double to winning only the Serie A.

2. Getting to the champions league Semi finals and Finals to getting dumped out in the Quarter finals.

FACT!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:

I told that so called lord Adams the fact but e ended up insulting me

Now e don buy wahala
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:55am On Apr 17, 2019
Story of Ajax!

1. Drawing with Bayern home and away!

2. Beating Real Madrid!!

3. Beating Juventus!!!

These Ajax boys ain't no flukes.

They are really something special.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3489) (3490) (3491) (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) ... (6207) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Philip6800(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.