Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4631274 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3490) (3491) (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:01am On Apr 17, 2019
Yet some mofos say he's not the greatest until he does it on a cold night in Stoke.

Iranu

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:05am On Apr 17, 2019
Isomerizm:
Coutinho impressed last night, too. I hope he continue the form.
Really impressive, his movement with Jordi alba was a joy to watch, we didnt even need dembele last night, his celebration also showed he had loads of emotions bottled up inside, these players feel what we feel too.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2019
calculator123:

With God in our side, this trophy is in the bag.
As for those calling for Ev's head can you cut him some slack. Man knows exactly what he is doing
Isomerizm please i believe this mail is for you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2019
Top LaLiga scorer. Top CL scorer. Top Europe scorer. In the semifinals of CL. Copa Del Rey final. LaLiga top of the table

5th Best Player in the world..What a Shame.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PECON1(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2019
UCL finals will be held in Santiago *******.few years ago, Madrid refuse to allow copa dey rey final to be held in their stadium because barca qualified for the final.they have no choice this time, we ar going to win the trophy at our rivals home. EPL fans in my area said that we can't defeat Liverpool. hahaha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 9:34am On Apr 17, 2019
jonsnow92:
Its really funny how one player can go from below par to an absolutely fantastic player.
Lenglet has really improved, he's gone from the clumsy defender that got red carded early this season to benching Umtiti who everyone considers world class.

ROCK!!!

Benching?? Nah.Umtiti this season has been set back by Injury and the few times hes played after the injury has really seen him lose pace and coordination.Lenglet on the other hand is playing well and its only natural that you play your strongest team which Lenglet right now has the upper hand over Umtiti.Maybe,Umtiti playing the rest of the league will really bring back his confidence and pace

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by baddest04: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2019
PECON1:
UCL finals will be held in Santiago *******.few years ago, Madrid refuse to allow copa dey rey final to be held in their stadium because barca qualified for the final.they have no choice this time, we ar going to win the trophy at our rivals home. EPL fans in my area said that we can't defeat Liverpool. hahaha
its at atletico madrid stadium bros
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2019
TalabiAudu:
Just know that if you lose tonight,
You will curse the day you joined nairaland.
Ode!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2019
tesppidd:
Story of Ajax!

1. Drawing with Bayern home and away!

2. Beating Real Madrid!!

3. Beating Juventus!!!

These Ajax boys ain't no flukes.

They are really something special.

to think some goaties were hating on them on twitter

(bitter cr7 fanboys)

anyway last night was what every thing a barca fan could ask for in one evening

grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
I once said we shouldn't sign De Ligt because we have 3 very fantastic defenders but after his display last night I'm too sure top clubs will be after his services this summer. We should sign him and sell Umtiti Off (sadly), we can make good money off Umtiti's sale to balance the books.
De Ligt at 19 would be a fantastic signing.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
jonsnow92:
Really impressive, his movement with Jordi alba was a joy to watch, we didnt even need dembele last night, his celebration also showed he had loads of emotions bottled up inside, these players feel what we feel too.
Let's hope he'll give the Merseyside a night of terror.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Meta4element(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
jonsnow92:
I once said we shouldn't sign De Ligt because we have 3 very fantastic defenders but after his display last night I'm too sure top clubs will be after his services this summer. We should sign him and sell Umtiti Off (sadly), we can make good money off Umtiti's sale to balance the books.

Am Telling you bro...My old man who was watching the match with me said the boy Reminds him of Franco Baresi...Good with both Feet and He's fucking good in the air!!!...De ligt Is the real deal...Am sure Ajax ain't selling him anything less than €100million...And to be sincere PSG won't allow us do them "A De jong" on this one...Sadly like you said Titi has to go for him to come...Probably Rakitic and Rafinha will be moving too..Vermalene contract expires July...So I think The board has to priortise De ligt firstly... We Can Manage Suraez for 1 more season and Alba still has some energy to burn...We need to get him now or lose him for Forever
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TefBarzz(m): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Liverpool have a kind of high press that no EPL teams have.I fear those guys especially in their fortress called Anfield.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
Meta4element:

Am Telling you bro...My old man who was watching the match with me said the boy Reminds him of Franco Baresi...Good with both Feet and He's fucking good in the air!!!...De ligt Is the real deal...Am sure Ajax ain't selling him anything less than €100million...And to be sincere PSG won't allow us do them "A De jong" on this one...Sadly like you said Titi has to go for him to come...Probably Rakitic and Rafinha will be moving too..Vermalene contract expires July...So I think The board has to priortise De ligt firstly... We Can Manage Suraez for 1 more season and Alba still has some energy to burn...We need to get him now or lose him for Forever
let them not dare sell Rakitic o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
When I joined this thread last year, so many fans hated Valverde, now all those fans have turned off their hatred. Valverde is doing well very well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
IKON360:
When I joined this thread last year, so many fans hated Valverde, now all those fans have turned off their hatred. Valverde is doing well very well

With what I've seen in the last 2 months or so especially from February, I'd say EV has really tried.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
Meta4element:

Spot On
Expect a massive clear out next season. Expect the bolded players to be sold in order to raise money to sign De Ligt, I really hope he follows the footstep of De Jong, at least we'll have our centre back position sorted out for the next decade.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
Debroslink:

With what I've seen in the last 2 months or so especially from February, I'd say EV has really tried.
No be lie.
Now for him to move from 'Try' to 'Great', he has to win us the champions league
Most of us would have to tender unreserved apologies for doubting him.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
tesppidd:
Ronaldo has set Juve back.

From;

1. Winning the domestic double to winning only the Serie A.

2. Getting to the champions league Semi finals and Finals to getting dumped out in the Quarter finals.

FACT!
Ronaldo isn't totally responsible though but he played a part.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
jonsnow92:
Agreed, glad he took the criticisms and worked on it. Dude impressed me no be lie. I was like wetin Coutinho see like this e just dey play with so much ginger
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
jonsnow92:
Isomerizm please i believe this mail is for you.
waiting for his response.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
jonsnow92:
Top LaLiga scorer.
Top CL scorer.
Top Europe scorer.
In the semifinals of CL.
Copa Del Rey final.
LaLiga top of the table

5th Best Player in the world..What a Shame.
Lol Messi was angry with what was done to him last season. Hence his brilliant displays this season despite going some weeks due to injury
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
jonsnow92:
when is De jong coming?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
Meta4element:

We aren't managing any NEPA striker for any one more season. We need to get De ligt as you rightly mentioned and a replacement for aging Alba.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
calculator123:

when is De jong coming?
1 July, 2019.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
I am glad we won and we did so with style too at least those peeps here who complained about the first leg on how conservative our football is would rest.
Arthur was a delight to watch yesternight, he simply outclassed overpriced Labile in the middle of the park.
Aside Messi and Pique, Arthur was my favorite from last night. As per today's fixture, Liverpool seems home and dry but then in football, upset do happen. I want spurs to dump the citizens out of the competition.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
GrammarNazi1:
1 July, 2019.
Nice the future looks bright and Barca seems prepared for the transition.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
TefBarzz:
Liverpool have a kind of high press that no EPL teams have.I fear those guys especially in their fortress called Anfield.
Their high press becomes useless if we starve them of the ball. They are very fast especially through the flanks and I fear for Roberto/Semedo for obvious reason

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
Meta4element:

Ivan isn't going anywhere. He still has things to contribute you know
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
IKON360:
Valverde has learnt well and fast too although his conservative approach still irks me but anyhow, he gets the job done
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
IKON360:
Valverde has learnt well and fast too although his conservative approach still irks me but anyhow, he gets the job done ..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
jonsnow92:
Spot On
Expect a massive clear out next season. Expect the bolded players to be sold in order to raise money to sign De Ligt, I really hope he follows the footstep of De Jong, at least we'll have our centre back position sorted out for the next decade.
Rakitic isn't going, erase that idea from your mind.
He contributes alot to the team and his work rate and input hasn't gone unnoticed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3490) (3491) (3492) (3493) (3494) (3495) (3496) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.