Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4669958 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
ddippset: lol not to worry buddie; the super chi sorry eagles have fallen a couple of hands, we can now start the build up to la liga and champions league. we've got 7 games in the next 3 weeks. one game in every 3 or 4 days; athletico bilbao, apoel nicosa, levante, malaga, granada, psg and rayo vallecano respectively. let's enjoy!
Yes, let's enjoy!

Meanwhile, Bartra, Mathieu, Munir, Busquets, Bravo, Pedro and Alba are all back for training today
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
mcdreeezy: Yes, let's enjoy!

Meanwhile, Bartra, Mathieu, Munir, Busquets, Bravo, Pedro and Alba are all back for training today
mathieu and iniesta have fitness issues.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
ddippset: mathieu and iniesta have fitness issues.
So they might not play the game against Bilbao?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
mcdreeezy: So they might not play the game against Bilbao?
yes they are doubtful. maybe luis can play (alvez,pique, bartra,alba) (rakitic,busquets,mascherano) (xavi) (messi,neymar,) thats a 4-3-1-2.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
ddippset: yes they are doubtful. maybe luis can play (alvez,pique, bartra,alba) (rakitic,busquets,mascherano) (xavi) (messi,neymar,) thats a 4-3-1-2.
Ok then
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by extol187: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2014
How abt Douglas?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2014
extol187: How abt Douglas?
He's doing good thus far...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
Messi's hometown of Rosario, Argentina, has
banned people from naming their children "Messi."
local officials have passed a law barring residents from
using the surname as the first name of their newborn
sons and daughters.
A family who did just that for a newborn son prompted
the law.
According to sources, Rosario residents are still
permitted to name their children Maradona. Ronaldo is
presumably still available, too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
barackohandso:
Why is that?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
mcdreeezy: Why is that?

The hometown of Lionel Messi has banned parents from naming newborn babies after the Argentine.

The Barcelona superstar will go down as one of the greatest footballers ever as he continues to defy logic and break just about every record in sight.

In his homeland, Messi is savoured as a god-like figure and came within minutes of leading Argentina to World Cup glory this summer.

But should you live in Rosario, you cannot give your child the same name.

According to Gonzalo Carrillo, the civil register in Santa Fe, it is "prohibited by law" to name babies Messi - because it is a surname and not a first name.

It comes after a father in a different province reportedly named his child after the 27-year-old.

Hector Varela told Marca: "I am Messi's father. Many people chose Lionel as a name for their sons after Messi, but this is more obvious.

"I am proud to be the first Argentinian to name his baby after the best soccer player in the world."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/lionel-messis-hometown-rosario-bans-4199868#ixzz3D1AFqrtM
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
Seven Highest Barcelona Buy-Out Clauses

7. Dani Alves — £80m

Dani Alves has the same buy-out clause as his team-mate, Javier Mascherano, however unlike his team-mate who has recently signed a new long-term deal at the Nou Camp, Alves' current deal only sees him through until 2015. With Liverpool and Manchester United being heavily linked with the Brazilian full-back, could the 30-year-old be on the move?

6. Pedro — £120m

Moving up the scale, Spanish international Pedro's buy-out clause is a staggering £120m. Pedro joined the Catalan club from CD San Isidro at the age of 17 and has gone on to make over 150 appearances for the Spanish side. Despite being at the club for a sustained period of time, Pedro may find his first-team chances continuously limited when Suarez's ban is over

5. Sergio Busquets — £120m

Another player whose contract runs until 2016, it's difficult to see Busquets ever leaving the Nou Camp. He just fits. In a team full of attacking threat, the defensive midfielder provides the perfect balance, and has a very intelligent mind. Smart fouls are a major part to his game, love him or hate him, he's good at what he does

4. Neymar — £120m

Although Neymar only joined in 2013, he has a massive buy-out clause unsurprisingly. The Brazilian's contract runs until 2018, and the mouth-watering prospect of himself, Messi and Suarez linking up could be one of the most deadliest front-lines in the world if they manage to gel after the Uruguayan's ban

3. Gerard Pique — £160m

It feels like Pique has been playing for the last few decades. He's been around for a long time, no doubt. Since moving to Barcelona in 2008 for a measly £5m, he has made over 100 starts in La Liga for the Catalan club. He's won everything there is to win in football during his time at Barcelona and is a key member of the squad, especially after Puyol's retirement

2. Andres Iniesta — £160m

Like Pique, the Spaniard has a £160m buy-out clause. Iniesta has spent his whole professional career at the Nou Camp and has undoubtedly got better with age, becoming one of the best midfielders of his generation. One of the best

1. Lionel Messi — £200m

Messi's buy-out clause says it all. The Argentine doesn't need a paragraph explaining his best attributes, and how he's one of the greatest players of all time. The 27-year-old will hope to put a bad season behind him, despite scoring more than 20 goals again. It's difficult to see Messi ever leaving the Nou Camp, even to join the Premier League

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:13am On Sep 13, 2014
Its going down tonight... grin tongue grin

"Madrid Derby" shocked tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/1885079/la-liga-real-madrid-vs
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:46am On Sep 13, 2014
Arsene Wenger wants Munir and Sergi Samper

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is keen on two young players from Barcelona, Munir and Sergi Samper, and he could pay 35 million euros to land both of them. 

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2193616-barcelona-transfer-news-barca-must-keep-sergi-samper-munir-away-from-arsenal&sa=U&ei=vtkTVNHKO8asyAS3yIGgBw&ved=0CBAQFjAB&sig2=0vd5bF1ESLtvRb0aFyS3AQ&usg=AFQjCNGouWOhWgz6fqHnQvKW874cEJL7CQ

Can someone tell Wenger Munir is not for sale? angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:50am On Sep 13, 2014
^^^^ Leave Wenger make him dey lobby. Him dey put him hand where e no reach.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:53am On Sep 13, 2014
dmcdad: ^^^^ Leave Wenger make him dey lobby. Him dey put him hand where e no reach.

Even that Samper sef no bi for sale! grin

I just watched him on youtube! shocked cheesy

His work rate reminds me of both Xavi & Alonso with his beautiful short & long passes... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:57am On Sep 13, 2014
Instead make Wenger use that money come buy Song back! tongue grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:41am On Sep 13, 2014
coded01: Instead make Wenger use that money come buy Song back! tongue grin
xup bruv... I thought song is now in stoke city .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
xup bruv... I thought song is now in stoke city .

He is on loan to West Ham! wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2014
coded01:

He is on loan to West Ham! wink
lol, okay!

So who do you think should win, athletico vs real? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2014
`Your predictions for today's game?

Athletic Bilbao is a very tough team to beat both home and away.
Well, I expect a 2-goal win in favour of Barcelona. it could be 2-0, 3-1, 4-2.

And for the Madrid derby, I want a stalemate - both teams dropping 2 points. That would be lovely!

`Well, it's the complete opposite over here. Real isn't my problem, Atletico is.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2014
coded01:

Even that Samper sef no bi for sale! grin

I just watched him on youtube! shocked cheesy

His work rate reminds me of both Xavi & Alonso with his beautiful short & long passes... cool
Samper for sale keh... The n3xt Busi & Xavi for sale? Wenger must be high on some cheap mosquito coil. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:34am On Sep 13, 2014
Austeenx: `Your predictions for today's game?

Athletic Bilbao is a very tough team to beat both home and away.
Well, I expect a 2-goal win in favour of Barcelona. it could be 2-0, 3-1, 4-2.

And for the Madrid derby, I want a stalemate - both teams dropping 2 points. That would be lovely!
I agree with you. But for the derby? I want Real to lose. Do you know what it feels like for them to lose back-to-back matches? Their ego would be in jeopardy, and that's what I want.

Athletico is not really my concern.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2014
dmcdad:
I agree with you. But for the derby? I want Real to lose. Do you know what it feels like for them to lose back-to-back matches? Their ego would be in jeopardy, and that's what I want.

Athletico is not really my concern.

`Well, it's the complete opposite over here. Real isn't my problem, Atletico is.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2014
Austeenx:

Well... In Barca, if you ask them to tell the truth, they will tell you they want real to lose. Athletico has become our rival, but Real are our fiercest and eternal rivals. No true culé would ever wish for victory for Real irrespective of the opponents.

In Barca, they all rooted for Athletico for the champions league final. And even when Madrid were to play Bayern, they rooted for Bayern. That's to tell you how much of bitter rivals we are.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 13, 2014
dmcdad:
Well... In Barca, if you ask them to tell the truth, they will tell you they want real to lose. Athletico has become our rival, but Real are our fiercest and eternal rivals. No true culé would ever wish for victory for Real irrespective of the opponents.

In Barca, they all rooted for Athletico for the champions league final. And even when Madrid were to play Bayern, they rooted for Bayern. That's to tell you how much of bitter rivals we are.

`I'm not rooting for a Real win, I only want both teams to drop points.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:28am On Sep 13, 2014
Austeenx:

`I'm not rooting for a Real win, I only want both teams to drop points.
Well... You said you'd rather the opposite of what I said in the post be the case, which would be for Real to win.

Anywayz, I have personal reasons why I want Madrid to continue to drop as much points at this early stage. As for Athletico, as competitive as they are and they would obviously continue to be, I feel they are yet to find their feet on the ground. That itself, would prompt them to drop points before they get complete hold of themselves.

Let's just watch and see...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2014
The party seems very likely tonight! grin grin grin

Don't miss it! cheesy --- Venue to be decided soon... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2014
dmcdad:
Well... You said you'd rather the opposite of what I said in the post be the case, which would be for Real to win.

Anywayz, I have personal reasons why I want Madrid to continue to drop as much points at this early stage. As for Athletico, as competitive as they are and they would obviously continue to be, I feel they are yet to find their feet on the ground. That itself, would prompt them to drop points before they get complete hold of themselves.

Let's just watch and see...

`You know what?
Real should win.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2014
coded01: The party seems very likely tonight! grin grin grin

Don't miss it! cheesy --- Venue to be decided soon... grin

`You know, football is a very funny game. the party might end up taking place in this thread.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:35am On Sep 13, 2014
Austeenx:

`You know what?
Real should win.
Fine! Let's see...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
lol, okay!

So who do you think should win, athletico vs real? cheesy

All we as Barca fans care about is to see Real Madrid pants down tonight! tongue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:39am On Sep 13, 2014
Austeenx:

`You know, football is a very funny game. the party might end up taking place in this thread.

Which kan tin bi dis na? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.