Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4632847 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
coded01:

Pique should either relax on the bench grin or he can as well go... tongue grin
I would go with the latter any day.

Where is Johnpaul88? Him need to come defend him guy oooooo. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
Pique should remain on bench!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: Pique should remain on bench!

I concur
Neymar is back for good
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
coded01:

Honestly, Pique has been a bit above average while Puyol has been his Rock covering for him but since his retirement, we can clearly see his true work rate! shocked grin

I prefer Mascherano + Mathieu or Mathieu + Vermaelen as our CBs... cool

Mascherano - Mattieu for the win.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
`3 points, clean sheet. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
Even though we won the match, I still think something is missing in the midfield... my opinion though

Enrique has been fantastic, but I won't judge him now until we play the bigger clubs. More likely when we play knockout stages of UCL, then after he can be fully judged.

Glad Suarez will be back soon. I don't like it as we have not scored more than 4 goals in a match this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
ebdib:

I concur
Neymar is back for good
of cos cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
cisse7575: Even though we won the match, I still think something is missing in the midfield... my opinion though

Enrique has been fantastic, but I won't judge him now until we play the bigger clubs. More likely when we play knockout stages of UCL, then after he can be fully judged.

Glad Suarez will be back soon. I don't like it as we have not scored more than 4 goals in a match this season.
is October 25th soon to you? Ahh! It's like eternity to me.sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
Austeenx: `3 points, clean sheet. cheesy
cool cheesy . . .

Real vs athletico should hold themselves to a draw! Thus extending the gap between us nd them!
And shikenna, they'll be trailing us till we win the league cool

tonight's derby could be d decider cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 7:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
dmcdad:
is October 25th soon to you? Ahh! It's like eternity to me.sad

lol bros, it is soon. less than 45 days... Suarez will be our hided Joker that will be revealed as the last card.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onoshenry(m): 7:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Singer Omawumi has never shared a photo of his fiance, Tosin Yusuf on social media since she got involved with he and had a baby with him. She shared some pics of her daughter, but they were usually pics from the back or side, you will hardly see her face. But after getting engaged yesterday September 8, guess Omawumi is now comfortable to show the world her family. She posted the pic above and wrote; - See more at: https://www.facebook.com/naijagist11
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2014
Yoo! the match was sweet!
I like the way we created many goal chances, just imagine if suarez and Neymar were there! hulala!! gringrin
tho' Munir tried, he was very active in the game!

do I need to talk about Pique and Mathieu? No

Ehen Montoya! I still prefer Alves undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
Atleti lead already. Wish it'll finish like this
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
The boys did brilliantly today. Messi's vision in picking out Neymar for the 2nd goal was gorgeous and eagle's-eye-sque; what an assist that was! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmGxQB14ySs
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
Party is definitely going down tonight! tongue grin --- Venue: - https://www.nairaland.com/924289/galacticos-2.0-champions-europe-10/84#26276942

Fee: Free for all... grin

Testing!!! grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
Seriously, as joyful as I was that we won our match, I must confess that I am more joyful that Madrid lost. Ohh God, I bless your name for this day & night.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
coded01:

All we as Barca fans care about is to see Real Madrid pants down tonight! tongue grin

My earlier post... grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
yourangel: The boys did brilliantly today. Messi's vision in picking out Neymar for the 2nd goal was gorgeous and eagle's-eye-sque; what an assist that was! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmGxQB14ySs

`The boys? LOL.. Those aren't boys, they're men with kids. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2014
Di maria be like! grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
It's safe to admit the Bernabeu has become a fortress for Athleti... They just stroll in and pick maximum points. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
onoshenry: Singer Omawumi has never shared a photo of his fiance, Tosin Yusuf on social media since she got involved with he and had a baby with him. She shared some pics of her daughter, but they were usually pics from the back or side, you will hardly see her face. But after getting engaged yesterday September 8, guess Omawumi is now comfortable to show the world her family. She posted the pic above and wrote; - See more at: https://www.facebook.com/naijagist11

Moderators do the needful.
We don't need spammers on barca page
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2014
DJ in the house! cool --- No spamming here! angry

Strictly football entertainment please... grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_QIZ3tROfA

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
dmcdad:
I would go with the latter any day.

Where is Johnpaul88? Him need to come defend him guy oooooo. cheesy
Hahahaha
I admit I defended Pique last season even in face of some embarrassing performances. I did that because I knew we were stuck with him; that even if Martino were a member of nairaland and he happened upon our protests here, it won't have made a difference because there were simply no one else to replace him.
But all of that have changed now and Pique knows that. We now have an embarrassment of riches in centre bk. It's either the coach's way or he face the high way!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
homesteady: Yoo! the match was sweet!
I like the way we created many goal chances, just imagine if suarez and Neymar were there! hulala!! gringrin
tho' Munir tried, he was very active in the game!

do I need to talk about Pique and Mathieu? No

Ehen Montoya! I still prefer Alves undecided
Yeah Montoya have. not shown enough to deserve a regular starting berth. The club was right to ignore him and sigh another full back. His development have stunted . that is quite a concern for a player who promised so much but has obviously not lived to high expectations.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Johnpaul88: Hahahaha
I admit I defended Pique last season even in face of some embarrassing performances. I did that because I knew we were stuck with him; that even if Martino were a member of nairaland and he happened upon our protests here, it won't have made a difference because there were simply no one else to replace him.
But all of that have changed now and Pique knows that. We now have an embarrassment of riches in centre bk. It's either the coach's way or he face the high way!
Case closed!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2014
I couldn't watch our match but I am more than glad I was able to watch Madrid trashed again. I am so much grateful to madrid for doing us two major favour: selling Di maria and reinstating Casillas( Messi's favourite). Another thrashing in the waiting come october!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:43pm On Sep 13, 2014
^^^^ And also selling their almighty Alonso. Madrid's demise gladdens my heart.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 12:31am On Sep 14, 2014
3 points, thats just about it. Up FcB
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 6:45am On Sep 14, 2014
glitest:
Why don't you do so yourself, and then report back to me...That seems like a good idea.What do you think about that?

Nevermind
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 6:45am On Sep 14, 2014
dmcdad:
But na for 3-4-3 oooooo. I know of course there is nothing wrong with playing 2 lefties, but it's not just as common as playing 2 right footed players.

They used 4 and not 3 defenders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.