Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,340 members, 7,833,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3644) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4628759 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) ... (6207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Seriously i really hope and expect busquets leave barca after this season

I couldn't just help but observe how much of a weak link he is in this team and how he somehow disorganizes both the midfield and defence

I maybe wrong but that's my observation
You're not wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 3:47am On Aug 05, 2019
[Samuel Marsden] De Jong following same line. Talking to @tv3cat he says Barça didn't play well vs. Arsenal, they have to move the ball quicker and press better when they lose the ball. Also said he didn't deserve the MVP award he was given after the game.

Oh my! I love this boy so much already grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2019
snrman:
[b]Neymar has edged closer to a sensational return to Barcelona after the Catalans made a breakthrough in negotiations with Paris Saint-Germain.

The Brazilian is determined to re-join Barcelona this summer and has told PSG he does not have a future at the club.

Talks between the two clubs reached an impasse earlier in the summer but PSG are now more willing to sell Neymar with tensions between the player and high-ranking officials at the club reaching boiling point.

SPORT claim PSG and Barcelona are now in advanced talks over a loan deal which will see Neymar make his move permanent the next summer.

They also report that Barcelona are growing increasingly confident of reaching an agreement with the French champions.

A definitive decision by PSG will be taken next week with the transfer deadline fast approaching.

The Parisians did not want to sell Neymar this summer but have been forced to consider letting him go after his actions.

Reports over the weekend claimed the 27-year-old is at total war with the club and is not even speaking to the club's Sporting Director, Leonardo, after he tried to block Barcelona's move for him.

PSG managed to win the French Super Cup in China on Saturday without Neymar thanks to goals from Kylian Mbappe and Angel Di Maria.[/b]

NEYMAR WONT BE A BARCA PLAYER THIS SEASON.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2019
Those that watched the match, did Griezman play like an upgrade of Suarez?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 05, 2019
Jordi Cardoner, Barcelona's vice-president, has shut the door on Neymar potentially returning to the club, for the time being at least.

He openly acknowledged that the Paris Saint-Germain forward is unhappy in the French capital, though he stated that it is something that the Parisians have to sort out themselves.

"There is no Neymar case," Cardoner told TV3.

"We are passive actors [in this situation]. We know that he's not happy there, but it's a topic that has to be resolved in Paris.

"We do not have to speak with him; we have to respect the players and their clubs. There is no Neymar case.

"At this time [we have ruled out signing him], yes."

Ivan Rakitic and Philippe Coutinho have both been linked with moves away from the Camp Nou, but Cardoner was coy when asked about their futures.

"Just like we don't like talking about players who aren't at the club, we're not going to talk about [the futures] of players in this Barcelona side," he added.

"They deserve our respect."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ucsquare(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2019
IKON360:

Guy, when will u start watching u guys matches? Abi not watching barca matches was part of the contract u signed when u started supporting this scam of a club...

All these livescores supporters self...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2019
ucsquare:
Guy, when will u start watching u guys matches? Abi not watching barca matches was part of the contract u signed when u started supporting this scam of a club...

it's none of ur fvcking business undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2019
IKON360:

He wasn't playing with confidence. I hope Suarez's winning goal doesn't intimidate him shaa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2019
Messi injured
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HIRAETH: 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
BroadStreetBull lm:
Messi injured

Bros calm down,I no lyk all dis kain play
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HIRAETH: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
[cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HIRAETH: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
simiife:

Bros calm down,I no lyk all dis kain play

First team player Leo Messi, who had returned from his summer break for training on Monday, withdrew from the session due to discomfort in his right leg. Tests carried out have diagnosed a Grade 1 calf strain for the Argentine.

Messi will remain in Barcelona and will now not travel to the USA for the club's tour. His availability to come back to action will be dictated by his recovery from the injury.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HIRAETH: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2019
De Jong following same line. Talking to @tv3cat he says Barça didn't play well vs. Arsenal, they have to move the ball quicker and press better when they lose the ball. Also said he didn't deserve the MVP award he was given after the game.

Riqui Puig: "I would like to stay here at Barça. I do not close doors, but I want to be here. It is the best club in the world. If I get opportunities, I will try to do my best." [tv3]

Ernesto Valverde: "De Jong and Griezmann will give us a lot. But they have things to improve." [via @elchiringuitotv]

Valverde: "Junior is strong, fast and young. He can be a good player to help Jordi Alba. We needed to have a guarantee there. He is a player of the present and future."

Valverde: "Today's positive things? I have seen Suárez plugged in, De Jong wanting to move the ball, youngsters... Today we wanted to add minutes and keep preparing."

Valverde: "Griezmann can play in three offensive positions. He has a lot of versatility and we will use him in different positions."

Valverde: "Riqui Puig will not move to the first team permanently because he cannot play with Barça B then. We believe he can still continue to grow at Barça B and go up to the first team later. It also means he can alternate between two teams this season."

Valverde: "Sergi Roberto is a midfielder... I think his first game as full-back was in San Mamés because of a Dani Alves injury... He recognizes the game in the middle of the field, he does very well."

Valverde: "What Messi has said is nothing new. We want to win everything and we all wants what he says."

Unai Emery on Barcelona: Elite teams with the highest demands try to have the best possible squad. And in that they are, I have no idea what Neymar is going to do. I worry about mine " [@ElTransistorOC]

Messi, Coutinho, Vidal and Junior all in training this morning before flying to Miami this afternoon for Napoli double header.

Messi: It's difficult to say anything after last season. But I don't regret anything and I will say the same thing. I back these players and the coaching staff we have. Together, we're going to fight to win everything.

Messi: Last season ended with a bitter taste, but we have to give value to La Liga, the eighth we have won in 11 years. That's important and maybe we don't give enough value to what we have done.

Messi: This club always fights for everything and this year will be no different. We're refreshed and excited for the new season.

Messi: "I trust this squad, this coaching staff and I have no doubt that we will all fight for everything again."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
HIRAETH:

First team player Leo Messi, who had returned from his summer break for training on Monday, withdrew from the session due to discomfort in his right leg. Tests carried out have diagnosed a Grade 1 calf strain for the Argentine.

Messi will remain in Barcelona and will now not travel to the USA for the club's tour. His availability to come back to action will be dictated by his recovery from the injury.

still calm down,c as u just kukuma samba me d whole news,i don c am 4 front page already sef,thanks anyway
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
HIRAETH:
[cool
they keep naming coutinho name as a midfielder hope Valverde get sense and use him there
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
ucsquare:

lol dude, nice try. It won't work.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
snrman:
it's none of ur fvcking business undecided
when trolls get ignored, they start insulting thinking someone will give them attention...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
snrman:
they keep naming coutinho name as a midfielder hope Valverde get sense and use him there
I dont think Coutinho can play that midfield, especially with our pressing demands. Coutinho plays best without defensive responsibility, and Valverde won't give him that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
IKON360:

I dont think Coutinho can play that midfield, especially with our pressing demands. Coutinho plays best without defensive responsibility, and Valverde won't give him that.
then he is a liability to us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
snrman:
then he is a liability to us
an over 130m liability. I just hope he can play better this season, my problem is he should stop disappearing in matches. Commit a foul, dive, get a yellow card. Be more passionate, attempt shots from different places, pass with more guile and grit. Coutinho has so much to offer but he is the person doing himself

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ikennablue(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2019
The King has spoken

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SirL0neWolf(m): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ikennablue:
The King has spoken

This time last year he was promising the champions league. Now diplomacy has been learnt by force.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2019
sotall:
Even if Salah and Ronaldo come to this team, they will struggle to perform.

Something is obviously wrong

Take out the old, slow and ineffective S. Busquets and we might have a little bite. He's been exposed time and again to be weak and a total bum. He's a liability!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
Mcleo007:

Take out the old, slow and ineffective S. Busquets and we might have a little bite. He's been exposed time and again to be weak and a total bum. He's a liability!
I have been thinking same

Busquets might just be our weakest link. But the coach is yet to realize it

Busquets is no longer needed

A midfield of
Coutinho de jong and arthur is a better pairing
Heck even Arthur de jong and Alena is way better right now

I kno its unfair but i legit would like to see busquets have injury for a say month or 2weeks. His time has passed and his slow and technical game is barely an asset to the team. Vidal, Arthur, De jong and infact even rakitic deserve more game time than busquets.
I really hope he leaves after this season for the good of the club and himself
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
SirL0neWolf:

This time last year he was promising the champions league. Now diplomacy has been learnt by force.

He never promised anything.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SirL0neWolf(m): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
Mcleo007:

He never promised anything.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Vykinx: 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2019
Our attacks are dull, very dull I won't be surprised if Barca fail at champions league this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ikennablue(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
Vykinx:
Our attacks are dull, very dull
I won't be surprised if Barca fail at champions league this season
An attack of Messi, Suarez and Griezman is not dull. I just don't know where the problem is.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:13pm On Aug 05, 2019
.Suarez
. . .Greiezman
. .. Messi

. . Arthur. .... . De Jong

. ........ . Busquets

Alba. .. . Lenglet. .. . Pique. ... . Semedo

. Ter Stegen

Let's go!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) ... (6207) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, jpmoriarti(m), hustleranthem(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.