Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613814 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3638) (3639) (3640) (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2019
Chanchit:

My first reason for watching Barca is because of Messi. But all through last season, whenever I check barca starting line up and there's no Umtiti and Semedo. I loose interest immediately. Lenglet, is good but offers nothing upfront and has no special way of retrieving ball. Umtiti just gives me joy, same for Semedo. But with that coach, I'm giving up on barca this incoming season already. He get bad luck for body.
turns out you didn't watch Barca matches last season. If you did, you will know that Lenglet deserved to start every match that started. And which Liverpool goal can you blame Lenglet for?

Also to help, there is more to defending than chasing fast players, being a good defender has nothing to do with speed, that's why as fast Varane is, Pique is still better than him. In Madrid, Varane is among the 5 fastest players but Ramos is a better defender. Bonucci is a slow af defender but how many defenders can you say are better than him, Van Dijk played against faster players but he came out tops, you know why? BRAIN!! A good defender is more intelligent than fast, that's why slow defenders perform for a longer time than fast defenders.

In using the brain, they anticipate attacks, speed bursts and block shots, intelligently, Lenglet beats Umtiti, injury to footballers isn't just physical, its psychological, and Umtiti didn't have the psyche to displace Lenglet, though he is a better defender Lenglet.

As for your dislike of Roberto, well you are no coach and Barca made 1bn in gains last year whether you watch our matches or not.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:13am On Jul 31, 2019
Chanchit:

It was not as if he didn't wish to return, the coach didn't help. Lenglet was exposed against Villareal by Chukwueze, he just couldn't keep up with Chukwueze, then against Liverpool, Sallah really had fun out running him, then the final nail on the coffin at Anfield. [b]Umtiti too couldn't have been worse had he been giving the opportunity. [/b]So it's all left to the coach. After all, umtiti still played 90% of French international matches while sitting on the bench.
Thanks for this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 11:48am On Jul 31, 2019
IKON360:

turns out you didn't watch Barca matches last season. If you did, you will know that Lenglet deserved to start every match that started. And which Liverpool goal can you blame Lenglet for?

Also to help, there is more to defending than chasing fast players, being a good defender has nothing to do with speed, that's why as fast Varane is, Pique is still better than him. In Madrid, Varane is among the 5 fastest players but Ramos is a better defender. Bonucci is a slow af defender but how many defenders can you say are better than him, Van Dijk played against faster players but he came out tops, you know why? BRAIN!! A good defender is more intelligent than fast, that's why slow defenders perform for a longer time than fast defenders.

In using the brain, they anticipate attacks, speed bursts and block shots, intelligently, Lenglet beats Umtiti, injury to footballers isn't just physical, its psychological, and Umtiti didn't have the psyche to displace Lenglet, though he is a better defender Lenglet.

As for your dislike of Roberto, well you are no coach and Barca made 1bn in gains last year whether you watch our matches or not.

Under an offensive minded coach, lenglet will never displace Umtiti. Barca does not need a defender that will come and be sleeping on the floor or suffer. A barca standard defender must balance skill with defending. If you want to beat us you can just go ahead. Football should be enjoyed not endured like them Chelsea fans and Co..
And you saying barca gained €1b last season, abeg how much dem give you too inside?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2019
IKON360:

When you ask which goal lenglet caused against Liverpool, world class defenders like umtiti turns midfielder just like pique turns into a striker when the team needs a goal desperately. Umtiti can still come up with that long pass from defence to the left or right flank that can lead to a goal. Lenglet won't to that for you. But when you have a coach that would rather defend with a barca team, his best bet would be lenglet.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
Chanchit:

When you ask which goal lenglet caused against Liverpool, world class defenders like umtiti turns midfielder just like pique turns into a striker when the team needs a goal desperately. Umtiti can still come up with that long pass from defence to the left or right flank that can lead to a goal. Lenglet won't to that for you. But when you have a coach that would rather defend with a barca team, his best bet would be lenglet.

You are criticizing lenglet just because you like umtiti ,hope you also know umtiti was there when Roma beat us in the champions league ,seems you are using Liverpool game against lenglet ,why didn't umtiti score against Roma ? Lol

Umtiti has scored 2 goals for Barca and lenglet has scored 1 ,so where is the goals you are talking about? Lol

I don't think there is a Barca fan who don't like umtiti

Bias fan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
I won't take anyone criticizing lenglet here ooo! angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
Umtiti was world class before his injury. If he can get back to his pre-injury form, he will bench lenglet.

Lenglet was world-class last season and deserves to start until umtiti has better form than him.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2019
andrew444:

You are criticizing lenglet just because you like umtiti ,hope you also know umtiti was there when Roma beat us in the champions league ,seems you are using Liverpool game against lenglet ,why didn't umtiti score against Roma ? Lol

Umtiti has scored 2 goals for Barca and lenglet has scored 1 ,so where is the goals you are talking about? Lol

I don't think there is a Barca fan who don't like umtiti

Bias fan

I never said umtiti is scoring for barca, may e you should check again, all I'm trying to say is that umtiti plays interesting football even as a defender. If roma dumped us out and Liverpool did same again, it means lenglet too can't save us, why not kuku let us enjoy the football until we crash out.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
Chanchit:

I never said umtiti is scoring for barca, may e you should check again, all I'm trying to say is that umtiti plays interesting football even as a defender. If roma dumped us out and Liverpool did same again, it means lenglet too can't save us, why not kuku let us enjoy the football until we crash out.

You insisted on my saying that, dont come and play the victim here

Even if umtiti played against liverpool we go still comot

Save your self the stress by praising one and trying to bring one down
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2019
andrew444:

You insisted on my saying that, dont come and play the victim here

Even if umtiti played against liverpool we go still comot

Save your self the stress by praising one and trying to bring one down

I'm not bringing down one. Place both of them in the market and see which one will cost more even with his supposed injury.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
Chanchit:

I'm not bringing down one. Place both of them in the market and see which one will cost more even with his supposed injury.

I dont care who cost more, i support all our players that are doing well , and lenglet did well last season

EOD
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HIRAETH: 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
shocked

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HIRAETH: 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2019
FIFA#Best Men coach tongue
Djamel Belmadi
Ricardo Gareca
Pep Guardiola
Jurgen Klopp
Mauricio pochettino
Fernando Santos
Marcelo Gallardo
Erik ten Hang
TIte
Didier Deschamps

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HIRAETH: 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
75% - Frenkie de Jong recorded the highest dribbles success rate among all players with 20+ dribbles in the Champions League 2018-19 campaign (75%, joint with Bernardo Silva). Nominee.
Source.. OPTA
cry cry cry
Malcom is set to join Zenit from Barcelona �

Goal's Barcelona correspondent
@IgnasiOliva
reports that the fee will be €40m with an extra €5m in bonuses
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
HIRAETH:
shocked
Expected to see Allison and Dani Alvez.

But Messi or VDK for the trophy.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
HIRAETH:
FIFA#Best Men coach tongue
Djamel Belmadi
Ricardo Gareca
Pep Guardiola
Jurgen Klopp
Mauricio pochettino
Fernando Santos
Marcelo Gallardo
Erik ten Hang
TIte
Didier Deschamps
Klopp or Guardiola.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
We should better tell Valverde to focus on the ucl.
Tired of Winning LA Liga and copa angry
Operation bring back neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
IKON360:

please cancel VVD's name. Dude was running from dribbles. A good defender shouldn't be scared of being dribbled.
semedo over Roberto for me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HIRAETH: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
Klopp or Guardiola.
Klopp should win it.. He did well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
Just love the way Big Benz is giving them false assurance of top quality strikership when the season starts.

Transfer deadline can't come soon enough,

Keep it up Big Benz!

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
Just love the way Big Benz is giving them false assurance of top quality strikership when the season starts.

Keep it up Big Benz!

iReminder!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
calculator123:

please cancel VVD's name. Dude was running from dribbles. A good defender shouldn't be scared of being dribbled.
semedo over Roberto for me.
they are trained to retreat and not confront especially when you are the last defender. That's why DMs get dribbled more than CBs. If you check how VVD retreats, he retreats in a way that advancing forwards are confused, and retreats to one side of the goal, allowing Allison to cover the other. Leave it, VVD is extremely good, and he is big and fast and also brainy, he is easily the best defender in the world last season

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
BroadStreetBull:

Keep it up Big Benz!
Benzema is actually a good striker. He was better than suarez last season imo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
Olamyyde:

when Suarez vows to break our hearts by missing easy chances that Messi and co lay on a gold platter for him, why won't Benzema be better. I just hope Griezman will be the ice cold finisher we need
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
Olamyyde:

Yeah was better than him last season ,but not a better player than Suarez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
snrman:
We should better tell Valverde to focus on the ucl.
Tired of Winning LA Liga and copa angry
Operation bring back neymar
You're saying it as though we've not been saying the same thing since two seasons ago.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
Sources say coutinho will be on loan move to epl soon. With option

Well that's good news. I am guessing its either of man u or liverpool. I do hope its man u though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Malcom to zenit is done

Adios Malcom
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
And I read that we have sold Malcolm to Zenit for 45m
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
Wague now Has number 16

Semedo will be the first choice right back grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hijack Malcom from Roma and Velverde or is the board that ruins him ,anybody that call Malcom Barca flop God will punish that person

If you don't need him why buy him ?

I am sure if he is at mancity he will be worth 70 million now because dude has a lot of potentials,should have gone to Roma ,feel pity for the guy

Anytime dude was in the field he was playing with all his heart and dude only got few minutes compared to floptinho and co

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3638) (3639) (3640) (3641) (3642) (3643) (3644) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.