Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4582453 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3646) (3647) (3648) (3649) (3650) (3651) (3652) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 1:27am On Aug 11, 2019
haymekus:

Talking about steals, FDJ is the steal of the transfer market, dude is a gem, God bless bartomeu for buying him
True talk bro.
We still need him to partner fellow young midfielders atleast most of the time. Arthur and Alena deserves adequate game time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ikennablue(m): 6:25am On Aug 11, 2019
IKON360:

the reason I ask is so that an honest fan can give summarized review of the match. Did we play well?
mehn we played like the best team in Europe. Napoli look completely helpless. Dembouz was superb, Griezman was moving like he is the captain of the team, De Jong, Alena and Roberto just proved that our biggest problem is Busquet and Rakitic.
This is one of the best performance I've watched in recent times.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 6:40am On Aug 11, 2019
Ikennablue:
mehn we played like the best team in Europe. Napoli look completely helpless. Dembouz was superb, Griezman was moving like he is the captain of the team, De Jong, Alena and Roberto just proved that our biggest problem is Busquet and Rakitic.
Now let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Very nice outing from the lads,

But it remains nothing but a friendly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:54am On Aug 11, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
Now let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Very nice outing from the lads,

But it remains nothing but a friendly.

Though it's a friendly, I'm quite happy for the team to score more than 2 goals without Messi in the team.

However, with EV in charge, I'm still skeptical about our chances in UCL even if we have Ororo and Neymar in our team.

Let's see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 7:12am On Aug 11, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Mehn griezmann is good as always

But you see that jao felix forget that boy is a steal considering current transfer market and his age.
That boy plays like someone with experience

Goal.com was even comparing him and mbappe on twitter even before the juve match

They asked who was better. Me personally let me be sincere i had pick him over mbappe provided he continues at this rate. Why i had pick him is that he ifders so much more. To me Its just like asking who i had pick between messi (felix) and C.ronaldo (mbappe)
one is goals focused, while the other offers artistry with goals. It will be interesting to see them in the same league, performing regularly. Athletico have a serious starboy with the them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 7:26am On Aug 11, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
At the end of the day suarez could possibly still be the best 9 in the world. I know he bleeps up a lot but the numbers tell a different story. Even last season his stats was still among the best

The man still remains a beast though and i expect him to bang goals this season. He doesn't seem to be ageing so much

Yen, yen, yen.

Luisito na scam.

That's the reason he has managed to not be benched. Past glory and occasional goodwill flashes.

We won't perform anything with fatso.

Goes missing for 10 matches, comes back, scores a hat trick in the next match and a few braces, then we start hailing him, thinking he's back, then he will now activate his mode again, missing chances, come back to classico, performs insanely, we forget about him again and when we flop in UCL, we then realize how shitty he has become.

Suárez is now a hot and cold player we don't know when he will be hot or cold.

We're going into 2019/2020 season without a 9.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:02am On Aug 11, 2019
Ikennablue:
wow, that's cool. One writer on Marca thinks that De Jong should start all our matches. And it looks like our midfield will be the best kind of headache Valverde will have, who do you think Valverde should start with De Jong??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 8:05am On Aug 11, 2019
When we started going hard to sign this boy, i thought he was overrated. He has revamped our back passing midfield. He's world class at only 21.

I can't imagine how good he'll be when messi plays. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 8:08am On Aug 11, 2019
A midfield of puig/alena-de jong-arthur midfield should be the best in europe after man city's midfield grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CosmicPhoenix: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2019
world class my black a55

abeg no start this season dey hype all this guys angry na so una hype arthur say im be world class,the next iniesta

Olamyyde:
When we started going hard to sign this boy, i thought he was overrated. He has revamped our back passing midfield. He's world class at only 21.

I can't imagine how good he'll be when messi plays. grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
world class my black a55

abeg no start this season dey hype all this guys angry na so una hype arthur say im be world class,the next iniesta

Who called arthur the next iniesta? Every barca fan knows he is similar to xavi not iniesta. For me arthur is the most press resistant midfielder in the world. It's his creativity and stamina that should be questioned.

De jong looks like the complete package. Good defensively and creative enough. He's also very press resistant. I was thinking de ligt was a more necessary signing but de jong has changed my mind. He looks like our best midfielder already.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2019
IKON360:

did we play well? Good thing Griezman scored, it was looking like Joao Felix is a better buy.

And Suarez hmm... I'll be serious about watching our matches from January, and I hope Messi, Suarez and Griezman will lead us to UCL this season
FDJ,Alena and Arthur brought a whole new vibe to the game. FDJ especially. Most of our passes went through him. They pressed well. If Oloriburuku coach decides to give Rakishit and Buslow Vidal more minutes than these beautiful things, there'd be protest at the Camp Nou.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 10:52am On Aug 11, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
world class my black a55

He's word class. There's nothing you can do about it. And niggà doesn't even look like anyone who'd be unnecessarily affected by media hype and criticism.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Afobear: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2019
Isomerizm:
He's word class. There's nothing you can do about it. And niggà doesn't even look like anyone who'd be unnecessarily affected by media hype and criticism.

Na here I dey to remind you when e burst

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by losprince(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
world class my black a55

I swear the disappointments of past seasons is enough to plant such doubts in our minds. For instance take Arthur as a case study, boy was hyped to ecstacy and compared to Xavi but couldn't even bag up to 5 assists last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 1:26pm On Aug 11, 2019
losprince:

I swear the disappointments of past seasons is enough to plant such doubts in our minds. For instance take Arthur as a case study, boy was hyped to ecstacy and compared to Xavi but couldn't even bag up to 5 assists last season.
He had and still has the potential to be better than Xavi. All he needed and still needs is the right man management and coaching. Xavi wasn't even as beastly as we eventually came to know him until Pep. Channel your ire to the coach.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by busar(m): 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
You just have to love that guy Dembouz. Defenders just have to pull him back whenever he puts the ball on the run. Just forget if you failed to pull in back. His speed is lightening
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2019
Olamyyde:
A midfield of puig/alena-de jong-arthur midfield should be the best in europe after man city's midfield grin
Lol,

Very inexperienced midfield.

Will work very well against Osasuna, Getafe, and Lokomotiv Moscow.

But against Juve, Bayern, Athletico, and Real such inexperience will not work.

I would still go with a starting midfield trio of ;

1. De Jong.
2. Arthur.
3. Busquets/Vidal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ikennablue(m): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2019
IKON360:

wow, that's cool. One writer on Marca thinks that De Jong should start all our matches. And it looks like our midfield will be the best kind of headache Valverde will have, who do you think Valverde should start with De Jong??
The fans will stone and curse him if he doesn't start de Jong. The dude is a blessing to our midfield
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 6:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
Where is that dear friend of ours Nihilistjnr who paid a courtesy call at the Camp Nou?

Is he still on tour?

Somebody tell him his attention is required at Stamford Bridge.

grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
Where is that dear friend of ours Nihilistjnr who paid a courtesy call at the Camp Nou?

Is he still on tour?

Somebody tell him his attention is required at Stamford Bridge.

grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

We played well

It will be a massive failure if we fail to win this years champions league because we have all it takes. We have the best lineup in europe and the best squad depth. Dembele, coutinho, arthur, vidal, lenglet and funny enough even rafinha are players that will do well in first eleven of any team but this guys are potential bench materials that's to tell you how strong this current squad is. The competition is high now. So far so good dembele seems eager to have his best season. He bullies players with his speed. Even coutinho was brilliant today although nothing special but his footwork, passes and dribbles were a joy.
De jong and griezmann has definately made all the players to sit up. Even Alena and rafinha are very mean and eager to fight for a place in the team.
My only problem right now is valverde,busquets and rakitic. I really hope players like arthur,alena and puig also get considerable play time because they deserve it. And i strongly hope and expect rakitic and busquets to leave after this season because they are no longer needed right now especially due to their age and the fact we have really reasonable, ambitious,agile, strong and fast young midfielders.

All in all this season will surely be beautiful. I believe we no longer have to fully depend on the GOAT to bail us out
I am sure Valverde will start De Jong, last season, immediately Arthur started playing, he was starting constantly, unless when rested. I am sure that Valverde will play him. And I like it when we play so well with our midfielders the creators not just our forwards(Messi) and wingers. I hope we win the UCL this season

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Barça fans still hoping the club would win a UCL with EV as coach? I hail oooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Profpsalm(m): 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2019
We're getting too obsessed with this champions league thing, let's calm down and celebrate what we've won this far
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2019
sebod:
Barça fans still hoping the club would win a UCL with EV as coach? I hail oooooooo.
We can.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 6:59am On Aug 12, 2019
Isomerizm:
We can.

Hehe, no we won't. Not this season.

Make I kip shut shaa

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2019
Did i just hear psg want coutinho,semedo and 50m for neymar shocked

That's an insult especially to semedo. How much do this motherfuckers think is semedos current value in transfer market of today.

If you ask me semedo should be worth 60m in current transfer market since that man u wan bissaka defender was bought 50

Management better don't try that nonsense of including semedo in neymars deal.

Infact i don't want neymar anymore

Nawa o.E be like dis ppl think say player like semedo dey easy to find. Semedo na one of my favorite and i expect a lot from him dis season since roberto has been shifted to midfield

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Swissh: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Did i just hear psg want coutinho,semedo and 50m for neymar shocked

That's an insult especially to semedo. How much do this motherfuckers think is semedos current value in transfer market of today.

If you ask me semedo should be worth 60m in current transfer market since that man u wan bissaka defender was bought 50

Management better don't try that nonsense of including semedo in neymars deal.

Infact i don't want neymar anymore

Nawa o.E be like dis ppl think say player like semedo dey easy to find. Semedo na one of my favorite and i expect a lot from him dis season since roberto has been shifted to midfield
What is wrong with this one ? Semedo that has 1 goal and 0 assist in more than 70matches for Barca is why you jumping up and down.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2019
Swissh:

What is wrong with this one ? Semedo that has 1 goal and 0 assist in more than 70matches for Barca is why you jumping up and down.
Nigger

Do you no how many pks semedo has won for barca and besides he contribute so much more in other areas aside goals and assist.
Semedo is no dani alves and besides valverde current system won't permit semedo to get those goals/assist stats
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Swissh: 11:12am On Aug 12, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Nigger

Do you no how many pks semedo has won for barca and besides he contribute so much more in other areas aside goals and assist.
Semedo is no dani alves and besides valverde current system won't permit semedo to get those goals/assist stats
Oga sit down somewhere. Roberto from that same role was having 7 assist. His cross and end product are garbage. 1 goal 0 assist in 70matches is awful. Including having 0 successful crosses and just 0.2 key passes per game.he is a RB and assists is very important part of their game look at kimmich, Taa, cancelo, walker etc and how much they contribute in attack, semedo is useless in attack as an rb you can expect him to put a simple low driven cross but that also he can't do.

Semedo is just about an average player and haven't done anything at Barca.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 11:27am On Aug 12, 2019
Swissh:

Oga sit down somewhere. Roberto from that same role was having 7 assist. His cross and end product are garbage. 1 goal 0 assist in 70matches is awful. Including having 0 successful crosses and just 0.2 key passes per game. Semedo is just about an average player and haven't done anything at Barca.
Hmm. Well i must admit you seem to have a point here. His stats is somewhat poor when judged by goals/assist although we all know thats not his primary duty in the team but sha he still need dey contribute more in those areas.
Well his overall game is quite good but like you stated he doesn't yield much results in attack. His tackle rate is high though and i believe he won most pks last season despite coming from bench most of the time.
Anyways this season he owns that position fully unlike previous season. So i expect him to contribute in every aspect and definately the goals and assist will surely come
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wayne4uall(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
� Happy birthday, @arthurhromelo! �
� Send your birthday wishes grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3646) (3647) (3648) (3649) (3650) (3651) (3652) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.