Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,459 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3654) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4624180 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3651) (3652) (3653) (3654) (3655) (3656) (3657) ... (6207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 4:53am On Aug 15, 2019
LaMujer:

How do you know Phil and Ivan are better for them?

You want them to accept your deadbeat horse, which you don't want again. They are requesting for someone they can still cash out on in the next few years, not an old outworn player. And you say they're being greedy. Really?

Does Barça know what they want?

This is what Yoruba call, "ohun owo mi o to, ma fi gangan faa"

You're not capable of something, but you're acting like you're capable.

Borrowed loan to sign Griezmann
Firpo dragged for over a month, and now you want to sign 280m player.

Lol, we know how teams who are capable buy players.

Madrid bought Hazard and Jovic
Atleti bought Joao Felix

All were gotten without fuss, but not us. And you're accusing Paris of being greedy. We that are being covetous nko?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 4:56am On Aug 15, 2019
LaMujer:

You say we're not taking back our vomit?

Someone from one of the biggest clubs in Europe, forced his own way out of the team, selling himself to the highest bidder, disgracing us in the process. And we're now going gung-ho for the same player again.

Tell me, how then would you describe going back to your vomit?
You sold a player for 222m, 2 years later, after having injury cut off his season, twice is as many seasons, you want to buy him for 280m and are saying we have nothing to lose?

I can't believe you're calling 100m a few cash when we didn't even have it to pay for Griezmann ourselves

We're fücking losing 120m Coutinho, 40+ Rakitic and 100m. That's what we're losing.
You have my respect bro!
Don't know why your fellow barca fans have refused to accept the truth.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 15, 2019
snrman:
Weda una like am or not neymar must come back. Messi is 32 and has 3-4 seasons left... The only painful thing is that valvarde is still our coach cry
messi will play till he reaches 40.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 6:17am On Aug 15, 2019
LaMujer:

Someone from one of the biggest clubs in Europe, forced his own way out of the team, selling himself to the highest bidder, disgracing us in the process. And we're now going gung-ho for the same player again.

You sold a player for 222m, 2 years later, after having injury cut off his season, twice is as many seasons, you want to buy him for 280m and are saying we have nothing to lose?

I can't believe you're calling 100m a few cash when we didn't even have it to pay for Griezmann ourselves

We're fücking losing 120m Coutinho, 40+ Rakitic and 100m. That's what we're losing.
The only thing we're losing here is the 100m, and that's even a dip on our chip. An injured Neymar would offer more to this team than those two combined, under this same unfortunate coach.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 6:32am On Aug 15, 2019
The worship of Neymar on this thread is sickening!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 6:59am On Aug 15, 2019
LaMujer:

How do you know Phil and Ivan are better for them?

You want them to accept your deadbeat horse, which you don't want again. They are requesting for someone they can still cash out on in the next few years, not an old outworn player. And you say they're being greedy. Really?

Does Barça know what they want?

This is what Yoruba call, "ohun owo mi o to, ma fi gangan faa"

You're not capable of something, but you're acting like you're capable.

Borrowed loan to sign Griezmann
Firpo dragged for over a month, and now you want to sign 280m player.

Lol, we know how teams who are capable buy players.

Madrid bought Hazard and Jovic
Atleti bought Joao Felix

All were gotten without fuss, but not us. And you're accusing Paris of being greedy. We that are being covetous nko?
Bro you keep mentioning 280m and I'm quite confused here

What makes you think barca will offer 280 for neymar

What they are offering them is 80m or is it 100m + coutinho or Coutinho+rakitic+cash which i believe is lass than 60m or thereabout

If they still insist on semedo then the deal is off because they obviously don't value him the way we do.
Neymar is the one who is begging to be signed

Bro No cause for alarm because barca isn't desperate to sign him; they probably just don't want madrid to sign him

So barca fans that don't want him should take a chill pill

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 7:16am On Aug 15, 2019
LaMujer:

Coutinho and rakitic are surplus
We can very much do away with them. Infact we are better off without them because we have too many options in midfield and we can no longer afford to use coutinho as a winger anymore because there is no vacancy there either. And his wage is high

And please quit saying 280m for neymar. The management is not so stupid to agree to that. Heck we can't even afford that

Rakitic shouldn't even worth 40m. But lets assume thats his current market value

Then what we are offering psg to get neymar is:

120m coutinho ( whom we we need to get rid off as soon as possible whether neynar deal or no neymar deal)
+ 40m Rakitic ( surplus and no longer needed)
+50m cash
=210m. We got 222m for neymar so its profit

But what psg are demanding is
120m coutinho + 50m cash = 170m
Then that 170m + semedo (unknown value)=222m that they paid to get neymar

So basically psg value semedo to be worth around 50m or thereabout but barca are not willing to part with semedo because the management value him to be more than that

What is slowing this deal now is thag psg need semedo and coutinho + 50m or barca pay the full 222m cash which barca are not willing to pay and can't possibly afford to pay

Bro u need to understand that this is business. You do away with unnecessary sentiments. Nobody cars about vomit or no vomit. If we pull this deal off especially the coutinho+rakitic and cash ( say 50m or thereabout) then trust its a big win for the management whether u and other cules like it or not.

Management can't afford to be unnecessarily sentimental and reason like fans. Fans hardly see the bigger picture. They think they know but they don't actually know wassup

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 7:25am On Aug 15, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Bro you keep mentioning 280m and I'm quite confused here

What makes you think barca will offer 280 for neymar

What they are offering them is 80m or is it 100m + coutinho or Coutinho+rakitic+cash which i believe is lass than 60m or thereabout

If they still insist on semedo then the deal is off because they obviously don't value him the way we do.
Neymar is the one who is begging to be signed

Bro No cause for alarm because barca isn't desperate to sign him; they probably just don't want madrid to sign him

So barca fans that don't want him should take a chill pill

I'm not saying we'd offer 280m. Where we wan find am go? cheesy
The thing be say, no matter what offer we give them, it will still amount to 250m. No 2 ways about it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 7:29am On Aug 15, 2019
LaMujer:

I'm not saying we'd offer 280m. Where we wan find am go? cheesy
The thing be say, no matter what offer we give them, it will still amount to 250m. No 2 ways about it.

Bro no be like that. Your information no legit

Barca won't try it.
Where the club see 250m cheesy. Infact at the end of the day we won't offer them that 222m. Its either we win in this business or no deal. The management will be so stupid not to be the ones to benefit from the deal

I understand that fellow cules are still angry with neymar but lets be sincere to ourselves he has a lot to offer.

Neymar will offer us what griezmann and dembele cant offer us.

Forgwt o griezmann dey choke wella

I even rate suarez in stepping up way more than griezmann. And we all know dembele lacks output

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 7:31am On Aug 15, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Coutinho and rakitic are surplus
We can very much do away with them. Infact we are better off without them because we have too many options in midfield and we can no longer afford to use coutinho as a winger anymore because there is no vacancy there either. And his wage is high

And please quit saying 280m for neymar. The management is not so stupid to agree to that. Heck we can't even afford that

Rakitic shouldn't even worth 40m. But lets assume thats his current market value

Then what we are offering psg to get neymar is:

120m coutinho ( whom we we need to get rid off as soon as possible whether neynar deal or no neymar deal)
+ 40m Rakitic ( surplus and no longer needed)
+50m cash
=210m. We got 222m for neymar so its profit

But what psg are demanding is
120m coutinho + 50m cash = 170m
Then that 170m + semedo (unknown value)=222m that they paid to get neymar

So basically psg value semedo to be worth around 50m or thereabout but barca are not willing to part with semedo because the management value him to be more than that

What is slowing this deal now is thag psg need semedo and coutinho + 50m or barca pay the full 222m cash which barca are not willing to pay and can't possibly afford to pay

Bro u need to understand that this is business. You do away with unnecessary sentiments. Nobody cars about vomit or no vomit. If we pull this deal off especially the coutinho+rakitic and cash ( say 50m or thereabout) then trust its a big win for the management whether u and other cules like it or not.

Management can't afford to be unnecessarily sentimental and reason like fans. Fans hardly see the bigger picture. They think they know but they don't actually know wassup

Who tell you sey Coutinho is surplus? No let them hear you o.

Phil's wage is high, but is Ney's going to be any much lower?

See brother, I've been quite a vocal fan of Ney not coming back. I'm not really interested in whatever he has to offer.
Messi, 32
Luisito, 32
Griezmann, 28

And you want to add a 280m 27 yo Ney too?

Until Ney has been paid for, his valuation still remains what his club tag him, 280m.

But yes, football is about business anyway. So, fück it already.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Bro no be like that. Your information no legit

Barca won't try it. Infact at the end of the day we won't offer them that 222m

I understand that fellow cules are still angry with neymar but lets be sincere to ourselves he has a lot to offer.

Neymar will offer us what griezmann and dembele cant offer us.

Forgwt o griezmann dey choke wella

I even rate suarez in stepping up way more than griezmann. And we all know dembele lacks output

I don't hate on Ney. It's byke that does tongue

I'm just not happy we're going to break the bank to get him. At what cost?

And there's no way Barça won't pay more than 222m for him. Why do you think the deal has refused to progress? We're offering way below their valuation. Phil + 100m is not up to 222m, so yes, they will keep rejecting any offer less than 222m
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 7:39am On Aug 15, 2019
LaMujer:

Who tell you sey Coutinho is surplus? No let them hear you o.

Phil's wage is high, but is Ney's going to be any much lower?

See brother, I've been quite a vocal fan of Ney not coming back. I'm not really interested in whatever he has to offer.
Messi, 32
Luisito, 32
Griezmann, 28

And you want to add a 280m 27 yo Ney too?

Until Ney has been paid for, his valuation still remains what his club tag him, 280m.

But yes, football is about business anyway. So, fück it already.
Bro coutinho is surplus
He is a certified bench warmer this season no too ways about it. And considering the money involve it will be unwise to have two expensive players in dembele and coutinho on the bench

Even before this neymar saga; barca has been planning to sell coutinho or loan him just that nobody is interested. But this neymar deal gives us the opportunity to discharge coutinho and bring neynar. The deal is totally worth it bro

Coutinho has failed to impress and disappointed the management massively. They don't see anymore potentials in him and see him as a big flop. So tey we even reduced im price and tried to woo liverpool into getting him back but liverpool no gree them don access coutinho see say the guy no worth am he has depreciated massively

We need to do away with him asap. Let go elsewhere and prove his worth. Barca no get time to waste

We can't afford to manage and tolerate a young dembele and at the same time manage a matured coutinho considering their combined fee and wages

Keep sentiments aside bro and access the situation

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 7:41am On Aug 15, 2019
Coutinho in his form is a beast. We saw that 2 seasons ago when he joined.

Dembele only needs fine tuning, look at Mbappe. Instead of us to channel our efforts and undoubtedly spend less than 25m to bring them back to their best, we're busy running around, forming galácticos. Remind me again, what did Madrid win during their galácticos era.

Misplaced priorities.

You have a manager that ruins players progression, from a potential world challenger, to a player battling for form, at 21, instead make dem help him life, we want to go and bring an injury prone showboating Brazilian Moses Simon (I'm joking obviously) to add to the headaches. As though, Ney of then is the same of now

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 7:42am On Aug 15, 2019
LaMujer:

I don't hate on Ney. It's byke that does tongue

I'm just not happy we're going to break the bank to get him. At what cost?

And there's no way Barça won't pay more than 222m for him. Why do you think the deal has refused to progress? We're offering way below their valuation. Phil + 100m is not up to 222m, so yes, they will keep rejecting any offer less than 222m
Let them reject it na them and neymar go lose not us
We will nack 3birds with one stone:

Neymar: wants out. Psg fans hate him now more than ever

Psg: wish they never signed him cheesy

Madrid: Madrid are trying to offer bale and cash for neynar

We can't possibly lose in this deal. The management will be too stupid to lose

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 7:43am On Aug 15, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Bro coutinho is surplus
He is a certified bench warmer this season no too ways about it. And considering the money involve it will be unwise to have two expensive players in dembele and coutinho on the bench

Even before this neymar saga; barca has been planning to sell coutinho or loan him just that nobody is interested. But this neymar deal gives us the opportunity to discharge coutinho and bring neynar. The deal is totally worth it bro

Coutinho has failed to impress and disappointed the management massively. They don't see anymore potentials in him and see him as a big flop. So tey we even reduced im price and tried to woo liverpool into getting him back but liverpool no gree them don access coutinho see say the guy no worth am he has depreciated massively

We need to do away with him asap. Let go elsewhere and prove his worth. Barca no get time to waste

We can't afford to manage and tolerate a young dembele and at the same time manage a matured coutinho considering their combined fee and wages

Keep sentiments aside bro and access the situation

If Phil is going to be a certified bench warmer this season, then what about Ney coming to replace him?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 7:44am On Aug 15, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Let them reject it na them and neymar go lose not us
We will nack 3birds with one stone:

Neymar: wants out. Psg fans hate him now more than ever

Psg: wish they never signed him cheesy

Madrid: Madrid are trying to offer bale and cash for neynar

We can't possibly lose in this deal. The management will be too stupid to lose

I don't want him, but I still would grudgingly take him over he going to Madrid. But I just want him off of Spain as a whole angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2019
LaMujer:

I don't want him, but I still would grudgingly take him over he going to Madrid. But I just want him off of Spain as a whole angry
Lol. I on the other hand i want him but if we don't get him i strongly hope madrid gets him.

I can't afford to watch a boring el clasico with just eden hazard sampling his ass everywhere thinking he is one of the best undecided

All in all after accessing every detail i have come to the conclusion that neymar is going no where so u have nothing to worry about

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 7:55am On Aug 15, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Lol. I on the other hand i want him but if we don't get him i strongly hope madrid gets him.

I can't afford to watch a boring el clasico with just eden hazard sampling his ass everywhere thinking he is one of the best undecided

All in all after accessing every detail i have come to the conclusion that neymar is going no where so u have nothing to worry about

Haha, he should go anywhere but Spain jare, if PSG no want am again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

grin grin grin

Better for Hazard to sample his asss than for Neymar to end up at Madrid.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:27am On Aug 15, 2019
Fans are just getting hyped for nothing.

Neymar won't be a Barca player this season.

He won't.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 9:22am On Aug 15, 2019
jstbeinhonest:

LMAO, He wont come.
You prayer no go work. After my belle don sweet me abi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2019
Hi cules,i was just surfing nairaland dis morning and i stumbled on an old thread abt neymay's move to PSG 2 yrs ago,95% of d pple dat commented on dat thread all saw d move as a good step in d right direction 4 neymar and how d move is gonna help him realize his dream of winning d balon d'or

I guess nobody ever saw dat d move could come back to hunt him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
So it's Van Dijk, Messi, and Ronaldo up for UEFA player of 2019.

My head is telling me;

1. VDK.
2. Messi
3. Ronaldo.

My heart is telling me;

1. Messi.
2. VDK.
3. Ronaldo.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
So it's Van Dijk, Messi, and Ronaldo up for UEFA player of 2019.

My head is telling me;

1. VDK.
2. Messi
3. Ronaldo.

My heart is telling me;

1. Messi.
2. VDK.
3. Ronaldo.

grin grin grin

Last last the kyn Mbappe no dey top 10.

As long as VVD wins the award; I'm completely fine. We all know this is his only chance to like Modric last year.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
LordAdamX:

As long as VVD wins the award; I'm completely fine. We all know this is his only chance to like Modric last year.

-Lord

I dont know if vvd will win it but doesnt he look deserving more than modric?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
andrew444:

I dont know if vvd will win it but doesnt he look deserving more than modric?

Different years. Would not beat a dead horse.

Modric won it last year. VVD will win this year. That's as much as I'm willing to put out.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
LordAdamX:

-Lord
I know you are a Ronaldo fan, but bants aside why is nobody talking about bernado silva?
Is this really not popularity contest?
Every time Messi de Ronaldo must de n vice versa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
biomustry:

I know you are a Ronaldo fan, but bants aside why is nobody talking about bernado silva?
Is this really not popularity contest?
Every time Messi de Ronaldo must de n vice versa

Oga when Manchester City play, do you get palpitations knowing Bernado would play kinda like with Messi at Barca, CR7 at Juve, Hazard at RM, Salah/Mane at LIV, Kane at TOTT, or Pogba at MU?

Awards consider the players who had outsized contributions in their respective teams.

Bernardo had all of 7 goals and 7 assists for Manchester City in the league. In the UCL he had as many goals as 12 other players.

Messi and Cristiano are aliens. No player on the planet would outperform them by talent in a given season; so if you want to snag a spot on the podium you have to leave an indelible mark by directly being the main man behind your team's achievements.

That's what Modric did last year with the brilliant World Cup run. That's what VVD did in the immediate past season with his unreal defending.

If Bernardo had by himself taken Manchester City through to the SF or Final of the UCL. If he had an outsized contribution in the Premier League and won PFA, rather than the paltry 7 goals and 7 assists playing under PEP of all coaches. And if CR7 hadn't scored that hattrick in the Nations League. Maybe, just maybe, he'd have been in the top 5.

Because he sure as hell wouldn't have been able to replicate Messi's performance against MU, CR7's performance against ATH, or VVD's one whole year without been turned inside out.

Nobody is sleeping on Bernardo Silva. He should take the mantle and assert himself as the main man at MC and he'd start getting the recognition he deserves.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
Wetin ororo dey find for top 3?

Even bernardo silva was better than him this season. Same way he won seria A POTS. Ororo's PR team is the best in the world!

Abeg how did hidden shakushaku make top 10? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
Olamyyde:
Wetin ororo dey find for top 3?

Even bernardo silva was better than him this season. Same way he won seria A POTS. Ororo's PR team is the best in the world!

Abeg how did hidden shakushaku make top 10? shocked

Surely a good job from the PR team.

Am quite sure that's how he sneaked into the top 3.

Should have been;

VDK
Messi
Mane/Bernado

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
It's obvious Messi won't be featuring tomorrow.

How do we collect all 3 @ San Mames?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Heywhizzy(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
It's obvious Messi won't be featuring tomorrow.

How do we collect all 3 @ San Mames?
If we can't collect all three without messi, then we really need Neymar like never before

(1) (2) (3) ... (3651) (3652) (3653) (3654) (3655) (3656) (3657) ... (6207) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.