Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3653) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4619739 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3650) (3651) (3652) (3653) (3654) (3655) (3656) ... (6204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chrisus(m): 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
What about "indifferent"?

What do we click?

Cus I really don't have any Bleep to give whether he comes or not.
Not even one!

shocked cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2019
It is well,let's just hope ney's return favours d club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2019
Weda una like am or not neymar must come back. Messi is 32 and has 3-4 seasons left... The only painful thing is that valvarde is still our coach cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PECON1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2019
Whether ney return's or not, this is vervade's last season.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
snrman:
Weda una like am or not neymar must come back. Messi is 32 and has 3-4 seasons left... The only painful thing is that valvarde is still our coach cry
That's the reason why I have got mixed feelings.

If only Messi was 35 already I would embrace Neymar but Messi is not.

Messi still has 4 GOAT-level years to offer us.

4 years!

But Neymar wouldn't be patient and stay more than 2 seasons without starting to see shadows again.

I know his type.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2019
I just hope Neymar stays at PSG,I dont want him going to Real 'cos he makes them massive contenders for everything again, but he is not needed at Barca in my opinion.....and the way he left SMH. Messi seems convinced we will win the UCL with him though.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wayne4uall(m): 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2019
Guys wat do u have to say to this formation? I tink it won't favour us wen we play against team like mancity or Liverpool.. I want to see more of aurtur this session

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
Don't know about others,

But I don't quite get this meme.

But my mind tells me there's much savagery in it.

It means that when players gather Messi like that, Neymar will be there to cause havoc. They won't even dare to gather Messi like that when Neymar is around...

To the general house,

Please let's pray fervently for Neymar's return, I know some people are still angry with him, but you have to understand that hisgood outweighs the bad. We have a dunce as a coach, so the only way we can be successful is by having very decisive players. Dembele has shown that he is not that player, well the records speak for themselves. Suarez is cancelled, Griezmann is a certified choker.

That leaves us with Neymar!!! If we don't get him, Madrid will go after him and e sure me die that we will be biting our lips when he starts tormenting us.

That he is even accepting a salary cut is indicative of the fact that he is repentant. God always gives us many chances, then who are we mere mortals not to give our fellow human being a 2nd chance grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2019
homesteady:

It means that when players gather Messi like that, Neymar will be there to cause havoc. They won't even dare to gather Messi like that when Neymar is around...

To the general house,

Please let's pray fervently for Neymar's return, I know some people are still angry with him, but you have to understand that hisgood outweighs the bad. We have a dunce as a coach, so the only way we can be successful is by having very decisive players. Dembele has shown that he is not that player, well the records speak for themselves. Suarez is cancelled, Griezmann is a certified choker.

That leaves us with Neymar!!! If we don't get him, Madrid will go after him and e sure me die that we will be biting our lips when he starts tormenting us.

That he is even accepting a salary cut is indicative of the fact that he is repentant. God always gives us many chances, then who are we mere mortals not to give our fellow human being a 2nd chance grin
Okay you have won me over with this passionate appeal.

I hereby go from indifferent and join the "bring Neymar back cause"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
homesteady:

To the general house,

So what about the "my pen1s is not ready" part?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
So what about the "my pen1s is not ready" part?

Ok, I don't know how to explain that one for you grin

It's just something that you understand or you don't understand.

Let me try - it means that the idea of Neymar being at a position to receive a pass from Messi in that scenario is too sweet, and his penis is not ready for that sweetness. grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2019
[quote author=homesteady post=81250396]

To the general house,

That he is even accepting a salary cut is indicative of the fact that he is repentant. God always gives us many chances, then who are we mere mortals not to give our fellow human being a 2nd chance grin[/quote

I think neymay has a lot to do b4 he can win back d heart of so many Barcelona fans,even if he comes back

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
Messi; "I would group Cristiano side by side with me as the best players, then Neymar, Hazard, Mbappe, Aguero etc etc"

Ronaldo; " I think the difference between Messi and me is that I have won the champions league with different clubs"

Why is it that this Abgaya cannot hide his insecurities and complexes with Messi for once?
Messi lives rent free in his head
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2019
homesteady:

Ok, I don't know how to explain that one for you grin

It's just something that you understand or you don't understand.

Let me try - it means that the idea of Neymar being at a position to receive a pass from Messi in that scenario is too sweet, and his penis is not ready for that sweetness. grin
Okay oooh, I gerrit now.

The dude must be used to a whole lot of pen1s proverbs.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
calculator123:

Messi lives rent free in his head
grin

I tell you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Takeit2017(m): 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2019
Neymar deal done announcement soon

I PITY THEM LEVANTE AND THEM ESPANYOL

see squad

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
That's the reason why I have got mixed feelings.

If only Messi was 35 already I would embrace Neymar but Messi is not.

Messi still has 4 GOAT-level years to offer us.

4 years!

But Neymar wouldn't be patient and stay more than 2 seasons without starting to see shadows again.

I know his type.
I understand u. Let's use Suarez biting issue as an example wen he came the baba humble I expect neymar to apologize publicly then wait out Messi era cus even Messi had to wait wen Ronaldinho was playing.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adekaka12345: 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2019
Takeit2017:
Neymar deal done announcement soon

I PITY THEM LEVANTE AND THEM ESPANYOL

see squad

U sure?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Astark: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2019
Messi, Suarez,neymar, griezman in one team.

Damn Barcelona. Even our bench players are better squad than Madrid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Vykinx: 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
Barca don dey craze

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2019
Neymar has a better claim to declaring himself the best player in the world after Messi and Ronaldo more than any player

I will pick neymar over players like griezman, hazard, coutinho etc anyday anytime

Neymar is phenomenal. Even if na free kick goals make him come dey score. He is better of at barca and besides with him we will be stronger

I will be glad to see madrid sign him if we fail to complete this transfer

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2019
Astark:
Messi, Suarez,neymar, griezman in one team.
Damn Barcelona. Even our bench players are better squad than Madrid
Praise da lord o sing o sing o praise da Lord. Oga Dippset lead us in Prayer abeg, IKON360, na you be preacher of the day. eyoniggar, bless the tithes and offerings. olamyde lead us in closing prayer. I abeg dis news sweet my belle. I have forgiven him wholeheartedly, Come and us the UCL.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2019
calculator123:

Praise da lord o sing o sing o praise da Lord.
Oga Dippset lead us in Prayer abeg,
IKON360, na you be preacher of the day.
eyoniggar, bless the tithes and offerings.
olamyde lead us in closing prayer.
I abeg dis news sweet my belle.
I have forgiven him wholeheartedly,
Come and us the UCL.
Even though I still don't believe it,

Make una submit offering before prayer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
homesteady:

To the general house,

How is Greizmann a choker?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
Pep's views on the current Barcelona team

Q. When we look at the spine of the current Barcelona team; Pique, Busquets, Suarez and Messi, do you think they could play in a high press-system, defending with 40-metres behind them and with the energy required to do so?

A. Yes, I think so. I speak a lot about the game over the phone with Ernesto (Valverde) and also whenever we see each other. He knows exactly what he wants from the group. I watch as an outsider and certainly think that he has the team playing how he wants them to. Remember, this is a team that’s won eight of the last 11 Spanish league titles! Who can doubt these numbers?

It’s so easy to say, “They only reach quarter-finals or semi-finals in Europe.” But those tournaments are about small moments, missing one chance or one mistake. This team won eight of the last 11 La Ligas because they have the energy to be there every three days; to have more energy than that doesn’t exist. We can’t doubt a team like that because of knockout football. If they got past Anfield then we’d be talking about a triple-winning team.

It’s not easy to coach at Barça. I still get so pissed off because even coaches from other teams make comments about what I should be doing. What do they know? They aren’t there everyday in every training session, dealing with players who lack confidence, players going through divorces, players with problems at home. There’s a million things that can affect the performance of a player and the people on the outside know nothing about it.

Source canofootball.com

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 12:16am On Aug 15, 2019
calculator123:

Praise da lord o sing o sing o praise da Lord.
Oga Dippset lead us in Prayer abeg,
IKON360, na you be preacher of the day.
eyoniggar, bless the tithes and offerings.
olamyde lead us in closing prayer.
I abeg dis news sweet my belle.
I have forgiven him wholeheartedly,
Come and us the UCL.

LMAO, He wont come.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 12:30am On Aug 15, 2019
No dignity whatsoever!
Going back to their own vomit.
Spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 3:04am On Aug 15, 2019
Raalsalghul:
No dignity whatsoever!
Going back to their own vomit.
Spits angry
Neymar is our prodigal son

He needs us more than we need him. That's why he decided to receive pay cut just to come back home. Despite knowing his return wont be funny because unlike psg where he is king; barca he is just a top dog. Even griezman and de jong will be ahead of him in clout level in barca, fans will surely feast on him so he has to be at his very best if he returns because any fuckup from him could signal the end of his career.
Its a big gamble for him not us.

So nothing like vomit here in our part because we have nothing to lose except a few cash and hopefully coutinho because our midfield is overcrowded.

Besides we never sold neymar; neither did we ever intend to because we are loyal to our star players. Neymar bought himself then moved to psg due to his stupidity and trying to run away from messi shadow. I blame his dad more for that silly move

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 3:18am On Aug 15, 2019
From the look of things i doubt they will pull this deal off as psg is being unnecessarily greedy. Why demand for coutinho,semedo, plus cash. Instead of to accept coutinho and rakitic plus cash which will favour them more

If this deal fails then psg and neymar will be the biggest losers.

Psg fans are already roasting neymar. The boy might just realise he has shot himself in the foot

I hope we sign him though and do away with coutinho and rakitic due to surplus in midfield
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 4:28am On Aug 15, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
From the look of things i doubt they will pull this deal off as psg is being unnecessarily greedy. Why demand for coutinho,semedo, plus cash. Instead of to accept coutinho and rakitic plus cash which will favour them more

If this deal fails then psg and neymar will be the biggest losers.

Psg fans are already roasting neymar. The boy might just realise he has shot himself in the foot

I hope we sign him though and do away with coutinho and rakitic due to surplus in midfield

How do you know Phil and Ivan are better for them?

You want them to accept your deadbeat horse, which you don't want again. They are requesting for someone they can still cash out on in the next few years, not an old outworn player. And you say they're being greedy. Really?

Does Barça know what they want?

This is what Yoruba call, "ohun owo mi o to, ma fi gangan faa"

You're not capable of something, but you're acting like you're capable.

Borrowed loan to sign Griezmann
Firpo dragged for over a month, and now you want to sign 280m player.

Lol, we know how teams who are capable buy players.

Madrid bought Hazard and Jovic
Atleti bought Joao Felix

All were gotten without fuss, but not us. And you're accusing Paris of being greedy. We that are being covetous nko?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 4:34am On Aug 15, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Neymar is our prodigal son

He needs us more than we need him. That's why he decided to receive pay cut just to come back home. Despite knowing his return wont be funny because unlike psg where he is king; barca he is just a top dog. Even griezman and de jong will be ahead of him in clout level in barca, fans will surely feast on him so he has to be at his very best if he returns because any fuckup from him could signal the end of his career.
Its a big gamble for him not us.

So nothing like vomit here in our part because we have nothing to lose except a few cash and hopefully coutinho because our midfield is overcrowded.

Besides we never sold neymar; neither did we ever intend to because we are loyal to our star players. Neymar bought himself then moved to psg due to his stupidity and trying to run away from messi shadow. I blame his dad more for that silly move

You say we're not taking back our vomit?

Someone from one of the biggest clubs in Europe, forced his own way out of the team, selling himself to the highest bidder, disgracing us in the process. And we're now going gung-ho for the same player again.

Tell me, how then would you describe going back to your vomit?
You sold a player for 222m, 2 years later, after having injury cut off his season, twice is as many seasons, you want to buy him for 280m and are saying we have nothing to lose?

I can't believe you're calling 100m a few cash when we didn't even have it to pay for Griezmann ourselves

We're fücking losing 120m Coutinho, 40+ Rakitic and 100m. That's what we're losing.

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3650) (3651) (3652) (3653) (3654) (3655) (3656) ... (6204) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.