Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,905 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4619402 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) ... (6204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 12:27am On Aug 30, 2019
Wayne4uall:

I am sure bro... We had a better team dan liverpool last season of not for a bad coach
How come none of you complained all these things after the 1st leg we won by 3 goals at Nou camp? We won one leg, they won the other leg and automatically their coach is better? Mehn y'all funny on this thread
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 2:18am On Aug 30, 2019
gustav25:
ikpa Diggz, come bring down thunder on this nihilist.... Lord ororo came back from the Award with a large bag of L

Ororo na my guy bros. Na my love for R9 naim make me dey attack am no be say I go do like that on a normal day bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:01am On Aug 30, 2019
IKON360:

Imagine in the best defenders for Europe, not one Barca player yet in UCL we were the least conceding side and in LA Liga we were the either 3rd or 4th least conceding side...

What quality teams did you play before collecting from Liverpool? Your defence is not better than Watford's.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 4:03am On Aug 30, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
My comment is getting likes on brfootball instagram because it’s the truth

Barcelona fans are millions around the world and many visited that page.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 5:40am On Aug 30, 2019
Abimloaded:
Virgil Van Dijk it is.

Pique fans didn't like this. cheesy cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 6:33am On Aug 30, 2019
nihilistjnr:
Another year that Messi is behind Ororo on the Awards count

Another year of Ls grin
nihilistjnr:

Messi sha never catch-up

Hold this L on behalf of your barkabots
lol

The whole world thinks that Messi and Ronaldo are at best at par in terms of the one single biggest individual award, (The FIFA Best player Award/ The ballon dor) but unsurprisingly you have managed to sneak in the UEFA awards to make your point. grin

May we know what catch up are you talking about?

And may we know what awards are you talking about?

Surely you are restricting "Awards" to The FIFA Best, The Ballon dor and The UEFA Men's player of the year.

So let's restrict it to these 3 ONLY.

Do you know that the European Player of the year/UEFA Men's player of the year Award was independently awarded from 1966 to 2008 and then from 2011 to 2019.

But in the years 2009 and 2010 the Award was not awarded independently, the UEFA Men's player of the year Award was infused into the Ballon dor.

So who would you say won the UEFA Men's Player Awards 2009 and 2010?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 30, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
lol

The whole world thinks that Messi and Ronaldo are at best at par in terms of the one single biggest individual award, (The FIFA Best player Award/ The ballon dor) but unsurprisingly you have managed to sneak in the UEFA awards to make your point. grin

May we know catch up are you talking about?

And may we know what awards are you talking about?

Surely you are restricting the Awards to The FIFA Best, The Ballon dor and The UEFA Men's player of the year.

So let's restrict it to these 3 ONLY.

But do you know that the European Player of the year/UEFA Men's player of the year Award was independently awarded from 1966 to 2008 and then from 2011 to 2019.

But in the years 2009 and 2010 the Award was not awarded independently, the UEFA Men's player of the year Award was infused into the Ballon dor.

So who would you say won the UEFA Men's Player Awards 2009 and 2010?
Can Messi Win The Ballon d'or come September ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2019
forever08:
Can Messi Win The Ballon d'or come September ?
He could.

But having missed the first 2 games of the season wouldn't do him any good.

But if he can start off after the international break and emulate his start to the 2018/19 season in la liga and the champions league (like his classic at Wembley in September 2018), scoring hattricks and freekicks between September and October, then he stands a chance.

But as things stand currently he will only be second to Van Dijk for all awards this year.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2019
All I want is the champions league
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 10:28am On Aug 30, 2019
IKON360:

How come none of you complained all these things after the 1st leg we won by 3 goals at Nou camp? We won one leg, they won the other leg and automatically their coach is better? Mehn y'all funny on this thread
If you weren't blinded by Valvershit's cùm last season, you'd have seen that guys complained about our performance. About how the team couldn't do shît when Messi didn't step up. How they actually played better than us, and our winning privilege was just Messi. If your head wasn't stuck far up Valvershit's aśs you'd have seen these complaints.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wayne4uall(m): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2019
IKON360:

I. Complained about our squad in the first leg we only won with luck.. The second leg I predicted liverpool to win us and it happened

He should had used 4-4-1-1 in the second leg.. Starting Arthur Busquets Rakitic vidal in the midfield... Vidal to do the dirty job. Arthur to slow down the match tempo and Rakitic to help Busquet. It could have been better

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2019
Wayne4uall:

I. Complained about our squad in the first leg we only won with luck.. The second leg I predicted liverpool to win us and it happened

He should had used 4-4-1-1 in the second leg.. Starting Arthur Busquets Rakitic vidal in the midfield... Vidal to do the dirty job. Arthur to slow down the match tempo and Rakitic to help Busquet. It could have been better

You can't know what you don't know
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wayne4uall(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
LaMujer:

You can't know what you don't know

For ur mind... I csn see u are one of those that watch barcelona match from livescores or nairaland..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by gustav25: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
Flopbele forever ...No Neymar for you mothafhuckas
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mapoka: 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
gustav25:
Flopbele forever ...No Neymar for you mothafhuckas

Really?

What happened?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by gustav25: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mapoka:

Really?

What happened?
PSG no wan sell .... Demanding for flopbele , 130million, Rakitic and tobido ...Long may your wailings continue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mapoka: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
gustav25:
PSG no wan sell .... Demanding for flopbele , 130million, Rakitic and tobido ...Long may your wailings continue

Lol

The funny thing is that I am not even a fan of the kim Kardashian of football

If you know you know
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wayne4uall(m): 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
Neymar: Move now ‘practically ruled out’ – Barcelona don’t take kindly to PSG demands

Barça’s latest bid for Neymar was rejected and PSG sent a counter-proposal back to the Nou Camp.

The deal they proposed would have seen Barça pay a ‘significant sum of money’ as well as send Ousmane Dembélé, Ivan Rakitić and Jean-Clair Todibo to Paris in return for Neymar.

Barcelona’s Board of Directors studied the offer, mainly whether it was economically viable, concluded it was not and rejected it. They believe it was ‘too demanding’ and ‘unattainable’ for them.

As a result, Mundo say ‘the arrival of the Brazilian is practically ruled out’ at this point. El Chiringuito back that up, with them reporting Barcelona’s players believe Neymar will stay at PSG this summer.

There is still a chance there can be a last-minute change, but at this point, it seems the summer’s most significant potential transfer won’t be happening after all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mapoka: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
Dembele and psg really dey deal with barca fans

See as here dry

Wetin dey happen?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Vykinx: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
The Barcelona squad for the encounter in Pamplona is as follows: Marc-Andre ter Stegen, Inaki Pena, Nelson Semedo, Gerard Pique, Clement Lenglet, Jordi Alba, Moussa Wague, Samuel Umtiti, Sergi Roberto, Sergio Busquets, Frenkie de Jong, Ivan Rakitic, Arturo Vidal, Arthur Melo, Rafinha, Carles Perez, Ansu Fati and Antoine Griezmann .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wayne4uall(m): 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
Barcelona have rejected Paris Saint-Germain's push to receive €130m plus three players in exchange for Neymar, and they are now not expected to return with a fresh offer, according to recent reports.

The Blaugrana's pursuit of Neymar has dominated headlines all summer. PSG are eager to recover around €222m for their winger but, with such a figure hard to reach, Barcelona had pursued a number of different swap deals.

On this week's episode of Planet Fútbol TV, Spanish journalist Guillem Balague revealed that the two sides recently met to try thrash out a deal. PSG demanded €130m plus both Ivan Rakitic and Jean-Clair Todibo permanently, as well as a loan deal for Ousmane Dembele, but Barcelona refused.

Club officials swiftly informed PSG that they will not meet such demands, but they do still remain keen on a deal. However, PSG will have to make the first move and lower their asking price if this transfer is to have any chance of going through.

It emerged beforehand that all three players had rejected the idea of moving to Paris anyway, so this one definitely didn't have much chance of being completed.

As things stand, with the transfer window set to close on September 2, the deal certainly looks unlikely.

The two teams have had regular meetings in recent weeks to try and negotiate the deal. Barcelona's initial offer included Philippe Coutinho - who has since joined Bayern Munich - plus Rakitic and €80m, but PSG simply weren't interested.

As a result, the La Liga champions pursued various loan deals which would have seen them sign Neymar permanently next summer, but again PSG were not keen as they wanted an immediate replacement for the Brazilian.

With a return to Camp Nou now looking unlikely for Neymar, his next move remains up in the air. Real Madrid are also thought to be incredibly interested, but they have also struggled to meet PSG's demands.

Now, the idea of remaining in Paris for at least one more season appears the most likely option for the winger, who may have to accept defeat in his desire to leave this summer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
airmark:

What quality teams did you play before collecting from Liverpool? Your defence is not better than Watford's.
Guy stop typing rubbish, a team in Champions league is a team in champions league, Tottenham was in our group and they ended up as finalists, and Real Madrid and Juventus were knocked out by small Ajax, so your reasoning is rubbish (like it has always been).
Your Chelsea, have you seen the teams in the same group as they are? They also don't have quality too abi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
Isomerizm:
If you weren't blinded by Valvershit's cùm last season, you'd have seen that guys complained about our performance. About how the team couldn't do shît when Messi didn't step up. How they actually played better than us, and our winning privilege was just Messi. If your head wasn't stuck far up Valvershit's aśs you'd have seen these complaints.
If I were to list the biggest fools on this thread, I would list you thrice. Go and carry your useless self somewhere else. And stop quoting me, I have not blown yet, stop being an ant to my sugar. Take your gay ass somewhere else

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
IKON360:

Guy stop typing rubbish, a team in Champions league is a team in champions league, Tottenham was in our group and they ended up as finalists, and Real Madrid and Juventus were knocked out by small Ajax, so your reasoning is rubbish (like it has always been).
Your Chelsea, have you seen the teams in the same group as they are? They also don't have quality too abi?

Mumu, I'm not as stupid as you are not to concede that Chelsea are in a more favourable group than Barcelona's this season.

Liverpool were in a tougher group before going to clinch the trophy unlike Barca last season. If you like type 1000 words , every sane person knows that as a fact.

Morrons like you wouldn't know why pundits call some groups, Group of death, even if they type it in red colour.

Typing nonsense up and down with confidence, is your thing.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
I don’t know why everyone is scared of our group.
I make this bold claim,Barcelona will get to the semis, what I am not sure is how many goals we’ll use to bottle the tie because of Valverde.
If Barça doesn’t qualify from this group I deactivate my Nairaland account.
Ona get strength to argue with airmark. Barca’s worse season is better than Chelsea’s best season

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
I make this bold claim,Barcelona will get to the semis, what I am not sure is how many goals we’ll use to bottle the tie because of Valverde.
Ona get strength to argue with airmark. Barca’s worse season is better than Chelsea’s best season

I won't be surprised if your team join Arsenal in europa.

This was how most of you were bragging after first leg of Liverpool match. You only stand a chance if Busquets is benched and De jong allowed to protect your weak central defenders.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
Wayne4uall:

You have a point but in the 1st leg, Ter Stegen did very well, and in the second leg, Allison did very well too. There were too many vulnerablities in that team, we were creating but we weren't scoring. It was sad sha
4 4 1 1, fans don't like it because it is often defense oriented but it might have served a purpose that night. People feel that 4 3 3 is the best formation but it always isn't. Mourinho conquered England with 4 2 3 1, Conte conquered England with 3 4 3, Zidane conquered Europe with 4 4 2 diamond which is different from the 4 4 2 that Leicester City used in winning league, Man City's 4 3 3 they used in winning league is different from the 4 3 3 that Liverpool used in winning the league which is also different from the 4 3 3 that Chelsea used in winning Europa league. However Barca, fans and board keep thinking that 4 3 3 is Barca's formation so when we use any other formation, they start complaining. Oh well, we never know what might have been...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
airmark:

I won't be surprised if your team join Arsenal in europa.

This was how most of you were bragging after first leg of Liverpool match. You only stand a chance if Busquets is benched and De jong allowed to protect your weak central defenders.
Your hatred for Busquets knows no bounds.
Read my comment again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2019
airmark:

Mumu, I'm not as stupid as you are not to concede that Chelsea are in a more favourable group than Barcelona's this season.

Liverpool were in a tougher group before going to clinch the trophy unlike Barca last season. If you like type 1000 words , every sane person knows that as a fact.

Morrons like you wouldn't know why pundits call some groups, Group of death, even if they type it in red colour.

Typing nonsense up and down with confidence, is your thing.
Says the dude that said Krychioak or whatever was his name was better than Busquets... Your stupidity is glaring across this thread. Continue displaying your foolishness and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wayne4uall(m): 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2019
IKON360:

You have a point but in the 1st leg, Ter Stegen did very well, and in the second leg, Allison did very well too. There were too many vulnerablities in that team, we were creating but we weren't scoring. It was sad sha
4 4 1 1, fans don't like it because it is often defense oriented but it might have served a purpose that night. People feel that 4 3 3 is the best formation but it always isn't. Mourinho conquered England with 4 2 3 1, Conte conquered England with 3 4 3, Zidane conquered Europe with 4 4 2 diamond which is different from the 4 4 2 that Leicester City used in winning league, Man City's 4 3 3 they used in winning league is different from the 4 3 3 that Liverpool used in winning the league which is also different from the 4 3 3 that Chelsea used in winning Europa league. However Barca, fans and board keep thinking that 4 3 3 is Barca's formation so when we use any other formation, they start complaining. Oh well, we never know what might have been...

You are not far from the truth.. Barcelona 4 3 3 is different from liverpool because using box to box player is not our philosophy . Our attackers are very dengerous but last season .. We have one of the weakest in Europe wen messi is not playing..it really affect us.if Messi don't score no one will. . In the second leg with Liverpool we are leading by 3 goals, Liverpool is under pressure they will play fast game to disstabilize our plan but if we had applied more creative midfielder using 4 4 2..we might hav win or draw the match.. Busquets will fall back to help the defense.. Author and Rakitic will pass the ball round and to cool down the match tempo and vidal will do the dirty job wen ball is been lose..

The only vulnerability in that team is our coach..

If we buy Neymar.. We will change from 4 3 3 to 4 2 3 1 so information has nothing to do all the fans need is good possession and good results
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wayne4uall(m): 11:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:

With Valverde still our coach.. Anything can happen

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 12:36am On Aug 31, 2019
IKON360:

If I were to list the biggest fools on this thread, I would list you thrice. Go and carry your useless self somewhere else. And stop quoting me, I have not blown yet, stop being an ant to my sugar. Take your gay ass somewhere else
grin grin grin grin I always avoid quoting you, but I had to set the records straight. You don't watch Barça's matches. Mummy would punish you. Therefore stop spitting crap about matches you never watched, and stick to your 4 minutes 32 seconds highlights. And don't quote me, unless someone has loaned you sense for the remaining days in August.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3674) (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) ... (6204) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: arabmoney14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.