Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,386 members, 7,846,632 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4647031 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) (6205) (6206) (6207) ... (6222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:48pm On May 14
ALEXAPLAYME:

So far not bad.

How is roque doing?
Are you this jobless to go digging for a post of July 2023? That's creepy bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 10:51pm On May 14
Villarreal beating girona that rape us home and away, is that how bad we are grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:00pm On May 14
A club as hopeless as we are right now, need all the help they can get.

Villarreal oshey
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 11:08pm On May 14
The primary job of a GK is to stop shots from going in, passing and romancing the ball are just one of those things.

The primary job of a defender is to defend that's why any coach with a brain will start Araujo ahead of ball playing Eric Garcia. At best, he'll pair them.

I watched the game Vs city and I was just shaking my head. Ortega; not great at ball playing like Ederson made about 3 or 4 world class saves to maintain City's lead and keep them ahead in the title race. I wouldn't mind him here if he was younger though.

I then imagined my first choice Gk in that situation. No way Stergen is keeping a clean sheet in that game, absolutely no way!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 11:23pm On May 14
Dis him picture don suffer oooo cheesy grin
oliverano:
The primary job of a GK is to stop shots from going in, passing and romancing the ball are just one of those things.

The primary job of a defender is to defend that's why any coach with a brain will start Araujo ahead of ball playing Eric Garcia. At best, he'll pair them.

I watched the game Vs city and I was just shaking my head. Ortega; not great at ball playing like Ederson made about 3 or 4 world class saves to maintain City's lead and keep them ahead in the title race. I wouldn't mind him here if he was younger though.

I then imagined my first choice Gk in that situation. No way Stergen is keeping a clean sheet in that game, absolutely no way!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awadi(m): 1:30am On May 15
We not that unlucky in transfer sha remember it was between Anthony and raphinha but with chose raphinha imagine if we spent that amount on anthony
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:35am On May 15
Ijustwantto:
Villarreal beating girona that rape us home and away, is that how bad we are grin grin
Even with our deficiencies I don't think our squad is bad enough to be beaten 4-2 home and away, they've not won their last two games since they thrashed us, xavi has a lot of convincing to do if he wants to stay beyond next season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:37am On May 15
Psg are not going to release xavi Simons on loan if I were them I would do the same too after losing mbappe so that door looks closed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 4:14am On May 15
To think Citeh got Ortega on a free transfer FFS.

Barca go dey renew the contract of a bum till 2028 and making his shite arse the highest paid goalkeeper in the world.

Cause nobody at the institution wants to do their job...Barca even get scouts again at all?
lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 6:03am On May 15
oliverano:

Lol. I can't stop laughing at this picture. It's GOATed. It's like the definition of confident basket-like hand gloves
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 6:06am On May 15
BykeLaByke:
To think Citeh got Ortega on a free transfer FFS.

Barca go dey renew the contract of a bum till 2028 and making his shite arse the highest paid goalkeeper in the world.

Cause nobody at the institution wants to do their job...Barca even get scouts again at all?
lipsrsealed
I just feel like the more we are making same mistakes Bartomeu made and the future doesn't look great
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nonny1212: 6:57am On May 15
Wetin dey pain me be say una no dey find better player. Still salivating over mediocrity.

Oh God! How will i enjoy la liga next season. I already beat this team without mbappe and endrick. You couldn't stand a chance.

Now These 2 hungry goal beasts are added next season and barcelona wants to sell Araujo to bring eric gracia. Newcastle is better than this barcelona turining Man u

I will enjoy ripping you apart because your bad management has refused to learn.

If you like make una no enter market and get good players.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 7:47am On May 15
udatso:

I just feel like the more we are making same mistakes Bartomeu made and the future doesn't look great
Apart from the finances aspect of the club.

It's still the same bad players sporting decisions.

Lord knows why Alemany left, seeing the fuckery ongoing now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:52am On May 15
nonny1212:
Wetin dey pain me be say una no dey find better player. Still salivating over mediocrity.

Oh God! How will i enjoy la liga next season. I already beat this team without mbappe and endrick. You couldn't stand a chance.

Now These 2 hungry goal beasts are added next season and barcelona wants to sell Araujo to bring eric gracia. Newcastle is better than this barcelona turining Man u

I will enjoy ripping you apart because your bad management has refused to learn.

If you like make una no enter market and get good players.

They should enter market with which money? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nonny1212: 8:06am On May 15
pu7pl3:

They should enter market with which money? grin
Make them open gofundme account. I go follow contribute
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:29am On May 15
jpmoriarti:
FDJ knows it benefits him more to stay at Barca than at any other place. His salary is huge and the family loves the city. He wants to run down his contract and collect all the penny he can. He's going to follow Dembele steps. Offer nothing to the club and walk away with huge wages

Omo ehnn

They need to force that guy out of my club Walai
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 9:34am On May 15
abduleez1:

Lol, Una never seen anything.... Shebi that year when me and is it Kilishihunter? where shouting for his sale, e be like say we dey blaspheme that year. grin grin grin

E go touch everybody. I remember saying there's no single match I've seen Frenkie De Jong perform well when the team played badly. The whole team must play very well before you see De Jong shine and when he does even shine there's like two other players who played better. I no rate that guy at all for a long time.

Sell am €75mn make we face front. I still don't know why Barca are too timid when it comes to his own case. He should be benched and told he'd be benched all season if he doesn't sign a new and lowered contract or he should find a suitable club to ship him.
Sometimes I don't even get some posts made here.

Do you think the shouts and noise here can influence the decision of the board or the coach? Which one is " E go touch everybody" just because others didn't support you and kilishi.

As terrible as Marc is, there are those here who would still want him to remain even if we have a cheaper and better option. These opinions here do not affect decisions made by Barca. Hating on those guys cos their opinion defers from yours or playing the "I told you so" gimmick doesn't change anything. After all we are all expressing our opinions cos we are passionate about the club one way or the other.

At this point I don't care how much Frankie is sold, let him just get out of my club.

If better money come for Araujo, make them sell am. For someone aspiring to be a captain, he takes criticism terribly. You made a costly mistake and your teammates had the right to react. Instead of seeing your faults, you were making acting and behaving like someone who isn't sorry.

If his replacement is Garcia, that's what I do not support. Garcia may have done well at Girona but it's not enough to use him as Araujo's replacement. I haven't forgotten his disastrous mistakes last season. Always falling out of position, causing unnecessary penalties etc.

Raphinha has greatly improved and I do not want him to go yet. Recently there's this seriousness and focus in him that I am truly impressed with.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:56am On May 15
udatso:

Do you think the shouts and noise here can influence the decision of the board or the coach? Which one is " E go touch everybody" just because others didn't support you and kilishi.

As terrible as Marc is, there are those here who would still want him to remain even if we have a cheaper and better option. These opinions here do not affect decisions made by Barca. Hating on those guys cos their opinion defers from yours or playing the "I told you so" gimmick doesn't change anything. After all we are all expressing our opinions cos we are passionate about the club one way or the other.

At this point I don't care how much Frankie is sold, let him just get out of my club.

If better money come for Araujo, make them sell am. For someone aspiring to be a captain, he takes criticism terribly. You made a costly mistake and your teammates had the right to react. Instead of seeing your faults, you were making acting and behaving like someone who isn't sorry.

If his replacement is Garcia, that's what I do not support. Garcia may have done well at Girona but it's not enough to use him as Araujo's replacement. I haven't forgotten his disastrous mistakes last season. Always falling out of position, causing unnecessary penalties etc.

Raphinha has greatly improved and I do not want him to go yet. Recently there's this seriousness and focus in him that I am truly impressed with.

Very well put.

We should be free to express our diverse opinions on any issues relating to Barcelona, without any feeling like 'I know it all'.

All opinions are welcome. It definitely does not make any difference on how things will eventually pan out at the club.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 11:49am On May 15
BykeLaByke:

Apart from the finances aspect of the club.

It's still the same bad players sporting decisions.

Lord knows why Alemany left, seeing the fuckery ongoing now.

I think he couldn't stand nepotism and mediocrity. I'm beginning to understand his departure!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 11:53am On May 15
udatso:

Some fans are now chanting Laporte out...they're fed up with him. It's almost as if Bartomum never left. We're a clown fest at the moment!

Kai, I wish we invested that Roque money on a first grade coach...Pikin dey ball for Brazil, you go bring am now you no want am. Clowns!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:30pm On May 15
oliverano:

I think he couldn't stand nepotism and mediocrity. I'm beginning to understand his departure!
I think he was asked to work under Deco. That's outrageous. He obviously refused.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 2:33pm On May 15
udatso:

Oga calm down.... It's not that deep bruh. Me saying e go touch everybody clearly lends itself to me catching cruise. What level of seriousness did you see in that post. Who's deluded to even think noise we make here gets to Spain when even the noisemakers and volatile fans in Spain can't even make Xavi keep his resignation permanent.

I agree with you on Araujo. It's not the costly mistake that's annoying, it's his reaction to the criticism of that was annoying and smells pride. That's why I want him out cos he's an aspiring captain and breeding that mentality means zero accountability. Swapping him with Garcia is a no no. But a really good offer, I can't object to.

I'd say we keep Raphinha. I don't like him or his football but he's shown to be very important for us. If we need that money badly, then De Jong should be pushed out by all means necessary. He can still fetch at least €60mn+ easily.

A €90mn Araujo sale plus De Jong's €70mn sale will give us €160mn to readily invest critical positions and backups. We'd easily get Nico and Zubimendi with that amount. The remainder on Interior and defensive solidifying if needed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 4:46pm On May 15
jpmoriarti:
I think he was asked to work under Deco. That's outrageous. He obviously refused.

undecided undecided undecided

Just imagine. I hope this wasn't it because....

The board must be very mad to propose this to an experienced football administrator.

Deco was a world class midfielder. As a football administrator, he's Abidal level. Not good enough!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 6:12pm On May 15
oliverano:

Some fans are now chanting Laporte out...they're fed up with him. It's almost as if Bartomum never left. We're a clown fest at the moment!

Kai, I wish we invested that Roque money on a first grade coach...Pikin dey ball for Brazil, you go bring am now you no want am. Clowns!!!!
Laporta not Laporte. Don't let stray bullet hit an innocent soul my brother.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:58pm On May 15
Xavi Hernández: "The intention was that Vitor Roque would not come until the summer, but to injuries we decided that he would come. The debate around him doesn't make sense, he's a player in training."

Well, this is not exactly the discussion on the media this few days. Reason why we should take the media with pinch of salt. The media has taken for granted that Vitor Roque is discarded already. Let's watch and see though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 8:57pm On May 15
mostob:
Laporta not Laporte. Don't let stray bullet hit an innocent soul my brother.

No mind my auto correct jare. Yeah it's Laporta.

Thanks grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 8:59pm On May 15
abduleez1:

Oga calm down.... It's not that deep bruh. Me saying e go touch everybody clearly lends itself to me catching cruise. What level of seriousness did you see in that post. Who's deluded to even think noise we make here gets to Spain when even the noisemakers and volatile fans in Spain can't even make Xavi keep his resignation permanent.

I agree with you on Araujo. It's not the costly mistake that's annoying, it's his reaction to the criticism of that was annoying and smells pride. That's why I want him out cos he's an aspiring captain and breeding that mentality means zero accountability. Swapping him with Garcia is a no no. But a really good offer, I can't object to.

I'd say we keep Raphinha. I don't like him or his football but he's shown to be very important for us. If we need that money badly, then De Jong should be pushed out by all means necessary. He can still fetch at least €60mn+ easily.

A €90mn Araujo sale plus De Jong's €70mn sale will give us €160mn to readily invest critical positions and backups. We'd easily get Nico and Zubimendi with that amount. The remainder on Interior and defensive solidifying if needed.

Only a club in Saudi or Manchester United will pay that much for the ball hugger.

I don't think a serious club will pay that much for him. He's not that good!

On Araujo, if he's leaving and for 90m plus, no problem provided we have TodiBeast back!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 9:38pm On May 15
oliverano:

No mind my auto correct jare. Yeah it's Laporta.
Thanks grin
grin grin I know bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:41pm On May 15
oliverano:

Only a club in Saudi or Manchester United will pay that much for the ball hugger.

I don't think a serious club will pay that much for him. He's not that good!

On Araujo, if he's leaving and for 90m plus, no problem provided we have TodiBeast back!
I actually liked this guy. He started very well at Barca, then he lost his way, went away on a loan. Then struggled with focus and attitude.

But now, he's recovered himself again at Nice. I was in the French Riviera in January and I watched one of his match. Very impressive young defender.

I'm sure Manchester United will sign him or one of those big money English club. We don't really need defenders at this time. If we sell Araujo for big money, I think the money will be used to strengthen other areas like DM and attack
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 12:16am On May 16
jpmoriarti:
I actually liked this guy. He started very well at Barca, then he lost his way, went away on a loan. Then struggled with focus and attitude.

But now, he's recovered himself again at Nice. I was in the French Riviera in January and I watched one of his match. Very impressive young defender.

I'm sure Manchester United will sign him or one of those big money English club. We don't really need defenders at this time. If we sell Araujo for big money, I think the money will be used to strengthen other areas like DM and attack

grin grin grin grin grin

TodiBeast and Arooko; a match made in heaven. Both over 6ft, physically strong and pacy. But TodiBeast is more complete especially in his passing but in their primary duties, Arooko is better.

I hope TodiBeast can join a better team though. United will completely ruin his career like those before him!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 8:37am On May 16
Please any update on the numbers of our players coming back from injury next season?? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:02am On May 16
Xavi is obsessed with Nico Williams.

— @relevo

Yo tambien cheesy. He'll lit that left wing on fire while Lamine Yamal holds down the right.

Emocionado!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6201) (6202) (6203) (6204) (6205) (6206) (6207) ... (6222) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.