Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4622382 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) (3686) (3687) ... (6205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by omotayo9177: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
I hate to admit this but we have to bring back Neymar.

I have hated him ever since the transfer saga and never wanted him back but it's time to eat a piece of humble pie and renew my interest in Ney.

He still wants to come to Barca and if PSG were to release him his first choice would be Barca above any other team.

If we can't sign him this summer we try again next summer.

I have given up on anyone else on this team;

When Messi's time is done, Neymar is the best option to carry on.

You want a 27 year old Neymar to take over from Messi?

Messi still has about 4 or 5 years of top flight football (that's if he doesn't play till 40 sef). Add that to Neymar's age, maybe by that time he will be back to his home country playing for Santos or Corinthians, we know how dem Brazilians end their career.

As much as I would love to have him back, I do not think adding Neymar to the team will make us automatic UCL champions. This squad, with or without Neymar, is good enough to win the treble. Our number one problem is Valverde.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
omotayo9177:

Messi still has about 4 or 5 years of top flight football (that's if he doesn't play till 40 sef). Add that to Neymar's age, maybe by that time he will be back to his home country playing for Santos or Corinthians, we know how dem Brazilians end their career.

As much as I would love to have him back, I do not think adding Neymar to the team will make us automatic UCL champions. This squad, with or without Neymar, is good enough to win the treble. Our number one problem is Valverde.
Agreed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
We don't need neymar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
Let's see how far this squad can go.
My expectations are low very low undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
omotayo9177:

Yes,our main problem is Valverde and why we are not signing Ajax coach,I dont know why but Neymar is still Neymar and has proven he can lead without Messi more than any player in our outfit.He also has proven he can as much as Messi bring out the best in Suarez.He has almost the same threat on the field as Messi.

The PSG game and that period Messi went on injury is a typical example of what he can offer which we really lack with or without Messi.Nobody can deny that we immediately felt his impact when he left in which Valverde really did a nice job in fixing.

Like it or not,we may not need him as much as he needs us,but we still need him

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Miremoses1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
I didn't see this coming grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by omotayo9177: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
Adiwana:

Yes,our main problem is Valverde and why we are not signing Ajax coach,I dont know why but Neymar is still Neymar and has proven he can lead without Messi more than any player in our outfit.He also has proven he can as much as Messi bring out the best in Suarez.He has almost the same threat on the field as Messi.

The PSG game and that period Messi went on injury is a typical example of what he can offer which we really lack with or without Messi.Nobody can deny that we immediately felt his impact when he left in which Valverde really did a nice job in fixing.

I have never doubted Neymar's ability. I strongly believe he will be signed in January which will be a great addition to the team.

But my point is this present squad, without neymar, is still a great one. Some coaches will die to have the kind of materials Valverde has... Messi, Suarez, Griezmann, De Jong, Dembele, Vidal, Arthur, Ter Stegen, Alba, Busquet, Rakitic, Coutinho, (before sending him away), to mention but a few.. These are top players. Adding Neymar to the squad will be very wonderful, but with Valverde still at the helm of affairs, I think it won't make any difference. Infact, it will give him more selection problems, with his tactics still questionable.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ronaldo beat Bernado Silva to the "Portuguese player of the year" award

They awarded him for the 10th consecutive time.

grin

How could it happen?

I suspect it's nothing but a FIFA player of the year and Ballon dor campaign strategy.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
omotayo9177:

I have never doubted Neymar's ability. I strongly believe he will be signed in January which will be a great addition to the team.

But my point is this present squad, without neymar, is still a great one. Some coaches will die to have the kind of materials Valverde has... Messi, Suarez, Griezmann, De Jong, Dembele, Vidal, Arthur, Ter Stegen, Alba, Busquet, Rakitic, Coutinho, (before sending him away), to mention but a few.. These are top players. Adding Neymar to the squad will be very wonderful, but with Valverde still at the helm of affairs, I think it won't make any difference. Infact, it will give him more selection problems, with his tactics still questionable.

Ok.I get what you mean.

Valverde doesn't have our DNA.Hes too pragmatic and has no clue what to do with a 4-3-3 formation. That's why De Jong is playing as a LM in a midfield of 3.Dude played Paulinho as a RM against Chelsea.Coutinho flourished in his first season cause he was playing as a LM in the 4-4-2 behind Messi and Suarez.

We need a manager that play our style and can utilise all this players well.You are right,getting Neymar under this guy will not make any difference
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by purpleprincess: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
First time commenting on this thread, been following for a long time though. #MeQueUnClub

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by emmaodet: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
Adiwana:

Bro, i think we shouldn't base our game plan one exceptional players.
I prefer a team like liverpool or man city without any exceptional player but the game built on total team work.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
emmaodet:

Bro, i think we shouldn't base our game plan one exceptional players.
I prefer a team like liverpool or man city without any exceptional player but the game built on total team work.

Going to be difficult especially with our position.Tbf,Liverpool are not on our level.They can go without winning anything and nobody would really care.Remember we basically gifted them the champions league if not it was another trophy less season for them

We can play our game with exceptional players.We have done it before during our dominance era.Man City are doing it right now and they are fine.We just need to get a manager that can get the best out of them individually if not they will still look basic.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HIRAETH: 7:42am On Sep 04, 2019
� — Top spenders in the La Liga summer transfer window:

• Real Madrid - €303m
• Barcelona - €255m
• Atletico Madrid - €244m
• Sevilla - €145m
• Real Betis - €91m
• Valencia - €78m
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
Ronaldo beat Bernado Silva to the "Portuguese player of the year" award

They awarded him for the 10th consecutive time.

grin

How could it happen?

I suspect it's nothing but a FIFA player of the year and Ballon dor campaign strategy.

Una go just dey reason and talk like fools, how was Silva dt hardly make Match day sqaud for City better than 33 year old CR7 who scored a hattrick at the UCL aside other very important goals.

Go and dash Silva na.... Nonsense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Una go just dey reason and talk like fools, how was Silva dt hardly make Match day sqaud for City better than 33 year old CR7 who scored a hattrick at the UCL aside other very important goals.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2019
Chelseafan1:

see person wey we get sense!

are you sure that your brain is still domiciled in your head?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wayne4uall(m): 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2019
omotayo9177:

U are right but the problem is our coach. I don't tink he can give us league this year
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
see person wey we get sense!

are you sure that your brain is still domiciled in your head?

Shut the fcccck up and stop spewing thrash jor.

Tell us how Silva deserved the award more than Ronaldo or GTFOH.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 6:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Shut the fcccck up and stop spewing thrash jor.

Tell us how Silva deserved the award more than Ronaldo or GTFOH.
only 2 words and not more.

fucck off!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
only 2 words and not more.

fucck off!

When the useless Oponu cannot defend their wack posts, they run.

We know your type asshole.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2019
Chelseafan1:

When the useless Oponu cannot defend their wack posts, they run.

We know your type asshole.
Again 2 words.

Fuccck off!

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
Again 2 words.

Fuccck off!

Oponu.....arindin. Go and give the award to Silva

Mumu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Oponu.....arindin. Go and give the award to Silva

Mumu grin grin grin
[s]Still,

Still not sparing you more than 2 words;[/s]

Fuucck off.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:34am On Sep 06, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
[s]Still,

Still not sparing you more than 2 words;[/s]

Fuucck off.

Dunce.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 7:01am On Sep 06, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Dunce.
[s]I would trash my own words than give you more than 2;
[/s]
Be off.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
[s]I would trash my own words than give you more than 2;
[/s]
Be off.

Shut the fcccck up. Swine
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 8:42am On Sep 06, 2019
Chelseafan1:

1.Fuucck off
2.Be off
3.Off fuccker

[s]Choose any of the above 2 word-phrases and[/s]

Sod off

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:27am On Sep 06, 2019
Chelseafan1:

BroadStreetBull:

1.Fuucck off
2.Be off
3.Off fuccker

[s]Choose any of the about 2 word-phrases and[/s]

Sod off

You two should stop this back and forth childishness already. You have a whole page wasted with these rubbish insults. STOP IT.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 10:42am On Sep 06, 2019
Awesome01:

You two should stop this back and forth childishness already. You have a whole page wasted with these rubbish insults. STOP IT.

grin

You wan sell the page/space?

Anyway,
I will comply with your request.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
Sad but true

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
BroadStreetBull:

1.Fuucck off
2.Be off
3.Off fuccker

[s]Choose any of the above 2 word-phrases and[/s]

Sod off

Boring.

I am done with you for today, next time you'll stop posting rubbish here.

Instead of you to thank me for correcting your misyarn, you're doing strong head. We know your type.

Now, I'll let you dwell in your foolishness. grin grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2019
NoFap123:
Sad but true
I know 3 though!

These 2 and the guy who posted just before me!

grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) (3686) (3687) ... (6205) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MeMiTi and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.