Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4622680 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3683) (3684) (3685) (3686) (3687) (3688) (3689) ... (6205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Vykinx: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2019
Barcelona have been cleared to beat Man United, and other clubs, to the signing of Jadon Sancho for a fee of €100M plus youngster Ansu Fati.
Sancho has managed to become one of the world’s leading youngsters in recent times, with the 19-year-old establishing himself as one of football’s most talented forwards.
The teenager has managed to contribute 16 goals and 23 assists in all competitions since the beginning of the 2018/19 campaign, form that has seen him earn an England call-up.
This form has also caught the eye of Spanish giants Barcelona, who are said to be rivalling the race of United, Man City and Real Madrid, in the race to sign the England international according to Don Balon .
And amid this, Barca have been told exactly what kind of offer they need to submit to Borussia Dortmund in order to land the winger’s signature.
As per the same report, Barca have contacted Dortmund to ask about Sancho’s asking price, with the Bundesliga outfit asking for either €150M up front or €100M plus the services of youngster Ansu Fati.
Fati is just 16 years old, and is still very raw, thus we’re not exactly sure why Dortmund seem to be valuing him at around €50M if this report is anything to go off.
It’s unknown as to how high Fati’s potential ceiling is, thus getting rid of Sancho in return for the teenager, plus €100m, will definitely be a big risk from the German giants.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Vykinx: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2019
� Messi won't play on Saturday against Valencia as he hasn't fully recovered from his calf injury. Messi hasn't trained with the group and isn't expected to do so until next week. His possible return could be against Dortmund in the Champions League [sport]

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Vykinx: 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2019
❗ Luis Suárez returned to training with Barcelona today #fcblive [fcb]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Vykinx: 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2019
Griemzann's penalty record for France until September 2019: ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅
Griemzann's penalty record for France in September 2019: ❌❌

Valverde effect�

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 10:34pm On Sep 11, 2019
Vykinx:
Griemzann's penalty record for France until September 2019:
✅✅✅✅✅✅✅

Griemzann's penalty record for France in September 2019:
❌❌

Valverde effect�

Valverde?

Nah bro...blame Canada youknowwho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 1:44am On Sep 12, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Valverde?
Nah bro...blame Canada youknowwho
Lol. This is the gospel true.

He also learning how to be disaster for his international team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 6:52am On Sep 12, 2019
Messi out for Valencia and Dortmund.

This na jazz levels ooh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HIRAETH: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2019
True to its origins and with the tagline ‘Barcelona Proud’, FC Barcelona is taking its inspiration from the city of Barcelona once again this season for the 2019/20 third kit. The new strip will go on sale to the general public from tomorrow, September 13, at all Barça Stores and via the usual distribution channels around the world.

The third strip, which Ernesto Valverde’s team will be wearing for the first time in their opening Champions League fixture against Borussia Dortmund on September 17, pays tribute to the city of Barcelona through its design which harks back to one of the shirts that Barça wore in the 1996/97 season. That memorable campaign saw victories in the Copa del Rey and the European Cup Winners’ Cup, the latter after beating Paris Saint-Germain 1-0 in the final and which starred players who are now considered club legends such as Jose Mari Bakero, Pep Guardiola, Guillermo Amor, Luis Enrique, Hristo Stoickhov, Sergi Barjuan, Albert ‘Chapi’ Ferrer and Miquel Àngel Nadal, as well as Brazilian star Ronaldo who topped the Spanish league scoring charts with 47 goals.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
Messi out for Valencia and Dortmund.

This na jazz levels ooh.

Maybe we need dis to sit up
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2019
simiife:

Maybe we need dis to sit up
lol

Not in football ooh

As we are trying to sitting up, Athletic and Real will not be sleeping up

In Europe Juve City Bayern won't be sleeping up

It's a competition and not a football academy

We need our best ASAP.

Besides in world football Messi is like the punch line in a rap bar or a joke,
Or like the good guy in this football movie

Weekend after weekend without seeing him on the pitch is not so cool.

grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
lol

Not in football ooh

We need our best ASAP.

Weekend after weekend without seeing him on the pitch is not so cool.

grin

True,but we have no choice than to sit up since he wont b playing and i must confess,d only barca match I've watched dis season is d match against Bilbao, i no even start from d beginning sef,d fact dat messi isn't playing has reduced my eagerness to watch our matches even tho ive been busy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
lol

Not in football ooh

We need our best ASAP.

2eekend after weekend without seeing him on the pitch is not so cool.

grin
Only for barkabots... Most people don't care cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2019
obainojazz:
Surely not for political fans.

Just like 'football fans' who didn't want players like Zidane, Ronaldinho and The Dutchmaster Dennis Bergkamp on their TV screens,

All in the name of;

"I am a Man U fans" sic
"I am a Chelsea fans" sic
"I am an Arsenal fans" sic
"I am a Barca fans" sic

Disgusting!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by gustav25: 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
obainojazz:

Gtofh manure

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 13, 2019
Another weekend without watching messi cry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Josskute(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2019
simiife:

True,but we have no choice than to sit up since he wont b playing and i must confess,d only barca match I've watched dis season is d match against Bilbao, i no even start from d beginning sef,d fact dat messi isn't playing has reduced my eagerness to watch our matches even tho ive been busy
same with me, it's the only barca match I've watched this season. It's so hard without him on the lineup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:16am On Sep 14, 2019
Individuals with the highest goal+assists in a season.

There will never be anyone like messi 11/12 ever again grin

73 + 35 assists?? Is that even possible on football manager? grin

Suarez 15/16 was a real beast. 32.7% conversion rate, even messi and ronaldo have never had that. It's safe to say suarez had a higher peak than ronaldo he just wasn't as consistent. It's a shame that he has declined so poorly.

Ororo na fraud walahi, no season with conversion rate up to 20% grin

He hasn't also had a season with 20+ assists grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2019
Olamyyde:
Individuals with the highest goal+assists in a season.

There will never be anyone like messi 11/12 ever again grin

73 + 35 assists?? Is that even possible on football manager? grin

Suarez 15/16 was a real beast. 32.7% conversion rate, even messi and ronaldo have never had that. It's safe to say suarez had a higher peak than ronaldo he just wasn't as consistent. It's a shame that he has declined so poorly.

[b]Ororo na fraud walahi, no season [/b]with conversion rate up to 20% grin

He hasn't also had a season with 20+ assists grin
Messi Versus Ronaldo is a media creation.

Ronaldo has been the 2nd best player on the planet ever since, give it up for him.

But,

Pound for Pound Messi has been the best player on the planet since 2009.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2019
BroadStreetBull:
Messi Versus Ronaldo is a media creation.

Ronaldo has been the 2nd best player on the planet ever since, give it up for him.

But,

Pound for Pound Messi has been the best player on the planet since 2009.
No need to get more logical, you won’t still win. Messi has been the best player for the past 10 years, Ronaldo is just below him, the rest aren’t even close.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ansu Fati starts for barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2019
Midfield combo i've been waiting for.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by finebois(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
SerVik:
Midfield combo i've been waiting for.
when is the match starting
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
finebois:
when is the match starting
8pm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2019
Athletico dropped all 3.

They were battered by Sociedad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2019
Let's enjoy de Jong and auther combo today kiss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2019
Wow

This young lad is making a good case for the number 9 shirt.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2019
Kudos to valvarde for giving this youngster fati a start
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2019
De Jong grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BroadStreetBull(m): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2019
Lol

This Ansufati looks like he's gonna be a handful.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chrisus(m): 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
Fati is just 16 FFS! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordjb: 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nice game so far, up Barca... See my signature below for link to stream today's game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wayne4uall(m): 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ansu fati well play... grin grin grin... Ansu with the assist.. We no need Neymar again grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3683) (3684) (3685) (3686) (3687) (3688) (3689) ... (6205) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m), Ijustwantto, OhBritannia(m), Awadi(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.