Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3708) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4640596 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) ... (6217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 11:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
LordAdamX:

And I've explained why.

If you can't read or understand, sorry I can't be your Use of English or grammar tutor. Go stalk your elementary school teachers. That was their job. But evidently, they failed at it.

-Lord

Actually, we are saying different things...

Messi has become more than a rival to Ronaldo, the obsession has metamorphosed into love

But since you think with your as*hole, the butthurt is affecting your thinking process

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
Melvyn11:

Typical Barca fan. Any award not given to messi is corrupt and useless untill messi wins it then it becomes the ultimate prize.

Individually, who was the best player last season, two seasons ago 3 seasons ago and so on?

Move away from winning UCL and all that cos they are team achievements.

Talk about the players in individual!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
abeg make dem give Ororo interview d'or before pesin kill himself 4 hia grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
randomperson:

[s]
Actually, we are saying different things...

Messi has become more than a rival to Ronaldo, the obsession has metamorphosed into love

But since you think with your as*hole, the butthurt is affecting your thinking process[/s]

Obsession has metamorphosed into love!

Metamorphosis kon, catharsis ni!

Oya I've heard you, you've shown that your vocabulary is higher than that of a chimp. It's past your bedtime!

Bye bye.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ronaldo fan boys be like Van dijk deserved it.......mean while Van dijk

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
TLona1:

Individually, who was the best player last season, two seasons ago 3 seasons ago and so on?

How can you be the best player in a season when you disappear in crunch games that'd make your team win the UCL or help your team rake achievements?

How do you guys reason?

If individual performance should not factor into team achievements, he should go become a freestyle footballer and we should stop using scoreboards, stop playing tournaments, and shut down the league.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
TLona1:

And you guys, would be hyping your spineless Busquets. Raumdeuter must see this. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
People that don't watch football would struggle to understand if you told them a Man City team won a domestic treble last season to be completely ignored in the awards.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
LordAdamX:

Last year when the football world said Messi was not worthy enough to be in the top 3, you did not call it we then.

We know your type. No need to talk long story.

If CR7 wins it next year, you would resume your awards is useless, people don't have eyes complaints. This one na pacifier wen dem chook inside una mouth mk una pause the 4-yr long sobbing. Hopefully, France Football does the needful as the UEFA peeps did and return you guys to your default mode.

Shameless fans!

Award wen una don rubbish in the last four years don turn museum artifact.

-Lord

Last year, Messi had the best stats, same with the year before that... In fact, if we wanted to judge by individual performance, Ronaldo is miles behind messi?

Don't make me bring out their stats ongoals and assist with matches played again....

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mapoka: 12:00am On Sep 24, 2019
airmark:

And you guys, would be hyping your spineless Busquets. Raumdeuter must see this. cheesy

Bookmark am for future reference

Na wetin I dey shout since morning
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 12:04am On Sep 24, 2019
randomperson:
[s]

Last year, Messi had the best stats, same with the year before that... In fact, if we wanted to judge by individual performance, Ronaldo is miles behind messi?

Don't make me bring out their stats ongoals and assist with matches played again.... [/s]

Go to bed.

You're typing off point.

The statement you made was that the football world opinion is what matters. So last year when it collectively said Messi was not in the top 3 and you had a problem with that, you were just being a petty two-faced hypocrite.

And since I have to explain it to you clearly, it means whatever you have to say about the awards is irrelevant because your opinion changes whenever the recipient is not Messi.

Whether I hold a gun or you hold a gun, it's a gun. It is not a gun in my hand, then magically becomes a garri turning stick in your hand.

I'm not surprised you're having difficulty understanding this very simple explanation. Because it's not your fault. E pass you.

Even if you tried to understand it, your brain go knock. So don't bother yourself. Jor go to bed. Kpele!

#dazall

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 12:08am On Sep 24, 2019
LordAdamX:

Go to bed.

You're typing off point.

The statement you made was that the football world opinion is what matters. So last year when it collectively said Messi was not in the top 3 and you had a problem with that, you were just being a petty two-faced hypocrite.

And since I have to explain it to you clearly, it means whatever you have to say about the awards is irrelevant because your opinion changes whenever the recipient is not Messi.

Whether I hold a gun or you hold a gun, it's a gun. It is not a gun in my hand, then magically becomes a garri turning stick in your hand.

I'm not surprised you're having difficulty understanding this very simple explanation. Because it's not your fault. E pass you.

Even if you tried to understand it, your brain go knock. So don't bother yourself. Jor go to bed. Kpele!

#dazall

-Lord
Preach
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 12:18am On Sep 24, 2019
LordAdamX:

How can you be the best player in a season when you disappear in crunch games that'd make your team win the UCL or help your team rake achievements?

How do you guys reason?

If individual performance should not factor into team achievements, he should go become a freestyle footballer and we should stop using scoreboards, stop playing tournaments, and shut down the league.

-Lord

Tell me any player whose numbers were as good as Messi's.

I repeat these awards are individual and should be awarded to the best player individually.

You're still bringing team achievements? Lol...
L et's pretend as though Messi didn't achieve anything with Barca and Barca and Argentina didn't go far in the respective tournaments they played in.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 12:23am On Sep 24, 2019
LordAdamX:

Go to bed.

You're typing off point.

#dazall

-Lord

Messi was still the best player individually last year.

This is the first time in years that this award will be given to the real best player not the player who has been riding on powerful PRs and marketing.

I still don't understand how Ronaldo ended up in top 3 this year. Oh I just remembered, influence, market value, popularity contest etc helped him reach there.

There are players like Bernardo Silva, Mane etc that should have been there but no, FIFA refused to include them but included players like Ronaldo and Hazard so that they can sell the more.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 12:24am On Sep 24, 2019
Come to think of it, wetin Ronaldo dey find for top 3?

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 12:27am On Sep 24, 2019
LordAdamX if you can't mention one player that was individually better than Messi, suck it up.

If you want to mention UCL, Barca went far in the competition.

If you want to mention Copa America, Argentina went far in the competition

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 12:34am On Sep 24, 2019
Ronaldo came out and said Messi and himself have been at the top for years and he didn't even vote for him. A lying GOAT I stan grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 12:36am On Sep 24, 2019
TLona1:
[s]

Tell me any player whose numbers were as good as Messi's.

I repeat these awards are individual and should be awarded to the best player individually.

You're still bringing team achievements? Lol...
L et's pretend as though Messi didn't achieve anything with Barca and Barca and Argentina didn't go far in the respective tournaments they played in.[/s]

TLona1:
[s]

Messi was still the best player individually last year.

This is the first time in years that this award will be given to the real best player not the player who has been riding on powerful PRs and marketing.

I still don't understand how Ronaldo ended up in top 3 this year. Oh I just remembered, influence, market value, popularity contest etc helped him reach there.

There are players like Bernardo Silva, Mane etc that should have been there but no, FIFA refused to include them but included players like Ronaldo and Hazard so that they can sell the more.[/s]

TLona1:
[s]LordAdamX if you can't mention one player that was individually better than Messi, suck it up.

If you want to mention UCL, Barca went far in the competition.

If you want to mention Copa America, Argentina went far in the competition[/s]

VVD was individually better than Messi. And his individual performance contributed to their UCL win and reaching the NL Finals.

Hell, VVD won MoTM in the UCL Final.

As for last year, you're clinically ret*rded if you think Messi was individually the best player either.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 12:37am On Sep 24, 2019
TLona1:
Come to think of it, wetin Ronaldo dey find for top 3?

Same thing Messi was looking for in top 5 last year.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 12:38am On Sep 24, 2019
LordAdamX:

Same thing Messi was looking for in top 5 last year.

-Lord

Cheating of the highest order.

Last year, Messi was the best player individually. The numbers were there to speak for him. Same goes for this year.

Thank God individual prowess was recognized this year.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 12:42am On Sep 24, 2019
LordAdamX:

VVD was individually better than Messi. And his individual performance contributed to their UCL win and reaching the NL Finals.

As for last year, you're clinically ret*rded if you think Messi was individually the best player either.

-Lord

This year,

European Golden Shoe (highest goalscorer in Europe)
Pichichi
UCL Top Scorer
UEFA Best Forward
UEFA Goal of the Season
La Liga Best Player
La Liga Best Forward
La Liga Best Playmaker
LA Liga best player

Let us see Van Dick's own.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 12:43am On Sep 24, 2019
LordAdamX:

-Lord

Should we compare numbers if you're sure of the bullshít you typed above?

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 12:51am On Sep 24, 2019
grin

We can't blame them for saying Messi doesn't deserve the award. It's because they're already used to seeing 50+ goals from him every season.

Such class from the Argentine.

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neeyee2020: 1:14am On Sep 24, 2019
Well-deserved 6th FIFA Player of the Year award for Leo Messi. Hopefully this heralds a return to the good old days when such awards actually went to the player who has shown consistency in his individual performance all through the season, rather than to one who simply rode on the coattails of his team's achievement, with his occasional UCL knockout brilliance.

Leo Messi deserved it last year as well -- certainly not Modric --, as well as the year before that, and arguably the year before that.

It's such a travesty that Virgil Van Dijk is even in the mix when Sardio Mane apparently had more influence on that Liverpool team. It beggars belief. Is it because Mane is African? Is this a case of social engineering -- relentless PR in this instance -- overriding objective reasoning? IMO, VVD is insanely over-hyped. I expect the noise around him to fizzle out in the months to come.

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 1:16am On Sep 24, 2019
I'm so loving this whole moment.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 1:22am On Sep 24, 2019
Lionel Messi Voted Saido Mane as his first choice followed by Cr7 and frenkie de jong

While Ronaldo voted De Ligt, Frenkie de jong and Mbappe

Van dijk voted messi as first choice then mohammed salah and saido mane

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 1:23am On Sep 24, 2019
He can't win anything without xavi and iniesta,man did this shit in first season without xavi and iniesta.Thats how real GOATs do! grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 1:27am On Sep 24, 2019
He bottled a 4-1lead against Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 1:30am On Sep 24, 2019
LordAdamX:

-Lord
go direct your pains, grievances, frustrations and wailings to Gianni infantino,we ain't the cause of your MCM misfortunes.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 3:05am On Sep 24, 2019
LordAdamX:

Na only 2 years, if that, nai e use tk senior Messi.

And Messi went from La Masia to main team. CR7 had to go from Andorinha to Nacional to Sporting to Man U; sat on the bench for several years; before he conveniently blew up in the exact same year as Messi.

If he had the same path as Messi, guy would definitely have 10 Balon D'Ors today. It's a marvel he's still performing when he should be tapering off into obscurity.

Again as I said, he sees Messi as a nuisance.

-Lord
To be sincere eh

The thing pain u no be small tongue

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 3:19am On Sep 24, 2019
This ronaldo fanboys are quite hilarious. Wait they actually in their wildest dreams expect Ronaldo to win it

Ronaldo doesn't even deserve to be top 7 this year

Mane
Salah
Mpabbe
Bernardo silva
Alisson
De jong
De ligt

Were all better than him and deserves it more.

I could understand if ppl make a case for van dijk even though i know messi still deserves it more. But ronaldo. Hell nah. Not even close and I'm being 100% sincere

Modric won with ronaldo 2nd and messi came 5th despite being the best player individually; his stats were better than ronaldo yet he came 5th. Nobody make noise. But now that ronaldo came 3rd despite totally unders3ving of that spot; and now his fans no wan let us hear word

This bitch ass penaldo fanboys should keep wailing

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 3:39am On Sep 24, 2019
LordAdamX:

If it was anyone else but Messi, Ronaldo will still fixate on the person.

Dude walked into a dressing room of Scholes, Vidic, and Nisterooy and claimed to be the best even when he was relatively untested and wasn't putting in the numbers yet.

Once upon a time, his rival was Quaresma, back in Portugal.

As far as he's concerned, Messi is a nuisance like all the others before him. This is a guy who publicly called out his national team coach (not Santos).

That obsession to succeed is why he's so endearing to his fans. You guys can ride the d*ck of the passive-aggressive wannabe meek guy. But leave our in-your-face, I-don't-like-you-and-I-wouldn't-pretend GOAT for us.

-Lord
@ bolded, I knew you were foolish but I really wanted to confirm.
Messi is a nuisance yet your MCM codedly shot his shots by asking for a dinner. Who on planet Earth asks a nuisance for a dinner?
Guy you no get talk jor, pa

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3705) (3706) (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) ... (6217) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: udatso and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.