Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,350 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612983 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) (3712) (3713) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Gentlewarrior1(m): 11:18am On Sep 24, 2019
Barca better deliver today o

I would love to watch a nice thrashing of villareal at camp nou

I miss the good old days when our matches were superb

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:22am On Sep 24, 2019
The Barca fans on this thread its ok. If Mr Lord is airing his opinion you can either simply air yours or ignore him. Everything must not be insult. And to remind you guys, when Messi wasn't in the top 5 last year so many of us were calling FIFA frauds and scam and then some went on to list out all of Messi's achievements last year, like goals, assists, dribbles, chances created, goal per game ratio and other stuff. How he even outperformed Salah and on and on and on.
Some fans were scared that Messi won't win that of this year, considering we didn't win UCL, and Messi's Copa America didn't end the way we wanted. Heck after Van Dijk won UEFA best player some fans just gave up on Messi to win anything cos following precedence of last season, Modric won UEFA best then won FIFA best then won Ballon D Or.
Now Messi has won we should relax, last year Messi didn't win it but he was the best player for me in Europe, without sentiment. In 2017, Ronaldo won it, Messi didn't do enough to win it cos Ronaldo won the Champions league and so on and so forth. Messi has won it so we should relax and enjoy it. And stop making unnecessary insults. Because if posts are dug up so many of you will still try explaining what doesn't need explanation

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2019
Neeyee2020:

Maybe in a time when Catenaccio tactical system is dominant, like it was in the 50s and 60s and in the late 90s as was used by Milan in Seria A, maybe then the spotlight would be on defenders.
Abeg what is Catemaccio tactical system? Or just help me understand it. Thank you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neeyee2020: 11:29am On Sep 24, 2019
IKON360:

Abeg what is Catemaccio tactical system? Or just help me understand it. Thank you

It's a team's playing style that is entirely defensive, just like "Park the Bus."

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 11:39am On Sep 24, 2019
Neeyee2020:

It's a team's playing style that is entirely defensive, just like "Park the Bus."
Thank you. There is no way any team in this era can adopt that tactic in its totality

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:45am On Sep 24, 2019
kendrick93:

as a Liverpool fan I am, I can assure you we can cope without mane but we definitely can't do without Van djik.
Last season he was our most important player...
every Liverpool fan even klopp know s this

You had that time to reply deluded barca fans.

I was here when they were bringing their spineless Pique near Van Dijk last season, until they got slapped out of ucl.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by biomustry: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2019
Ronaldo: "I want Messi to come to Italy."

Well, Messi did come to Italy after all, and he won The Best while he was at it.

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
Awkward moment when Messi did not vote for Valverde grin grin grin grin . #ValverdeOut

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
nihilistjnr:

Omo e pain me die.

I was hoping and praying that Dijk won it to steal it from Messi the way Modric stole it from Ororo last year.

I am in sifia pains right now. grin
grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
So 4 madrid players found their way into the fifpro xi sha, Perez is not a joke grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
Imagine Piers Morgan saying messi has to go elsewhere to win something before he could be affirmed as the best,for crying out loud,man is a footballer not a tourist.who the f**k needs the affirmation of a bitter arsenal fan?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2019
mrcalcufast:
Imagine Piers Morgan saying messi has to go elsewhere to win something before he could be affirmed as the best,for crying out loud,man is a footballer not a tourist.who the f**k needs the affirmation of a bitter arsenal fan?
Messi the fraud
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
If not for the media,why should anyone even be surprised that Messi picked up the WPOTY award?has there ever been a better player than Lionel Andres Messi Cuccitini since 2009?
Y'all haters should take a bow like your MCM!!

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yorhmienerd(m): 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Neymar1095:

Messi the fraud

Pls who let this dog out

Abdullahii pls come and take him back to his cage. angry angry angry

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
Neymar1095:

Messi the fraud
my nigga, it's been a while,i bet you couldn't sleep last night,I understand your pains
homie,but how come your shadow chasing mcm hasn't been able to find himself in the
FIFpro11 in the last two years of his 'shadow chasing sojourn'?
It's almost December though,we all know he will feign injury as usual.

15 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
mrcalcufast:
my nigga, it's been a while,i bet you couldn't sleep last night,I understand your pains
homie,but how come your shadow chasing mcm hasn't been able to find himself in the
FIFpro11 in the last two years of his 'shadow chasing sojourn'?
It's almost December though,we all know he will feign injury as usual.
You and your wahala. Tell us were was midget when his team was bottling 3 goal leads back to back in the Champions league
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kendrick93(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
Neeyee2020:

Show me proof. Empirical evidence. Let me see his figures. So most of the defensive effectiveness came only from VVD? How so? Not also from Matip? Or Arnold? Or Robertson? How about Fabiano at DMF? I like to think all of these other players contributed their own quota to Liverpool's defense, and that it wasn't the lone effort of VVD that made them effective defensively.

And I doubt Liverpool would have gone as far as they did without Mane, who banged in a whooping 22 goals (sharing the Golden boot prize with Salah and Aubemeyang).
How would you know, did u watch all our games?
Mane was good,same as salah but we've had mane since 2016 and what did we achieve.
Before van djik came in,our defence was a laughing stock...the likes of matip was an average according to lots of you now
you are telling me he is class..
Let me tell u something van djik makes his partners look good, even calamity lovren when fit was playing so well alongside vvd before he got injured.
Same with Joe gomez
I dread when van djik will get injured but we definitely can cope without mane.
Infact if we sold mane today, I can bet we will get an even better replacenent...
No shaking at all.
But Van djik is absolutely irreplaceable for us at this moment

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Vykinx: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2019
Below is Barcelona squad against Villarreal:

Ter Stegen, N. Semedo, Piqué, Sergio, Todibo, Arthur, Suárez, Messi, O. Dembélé, Neto, Lenglet, Griezmann, Aleñá, S. Roberto, F. De Jong, Vidal, Junior and Ansu Fati.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
kendrick93:

How would you know, did u watch all our games?
Mane was good,same as salah but we've had mane since 2016 and what did we achieve.
Before van djik came in,our defence was a laughing stock...the likes of matip was an average according to lots of you now
you are telling me he is class..
Let me tell u something van djik makes his partners look good, even calamity lovren when fit was playing so well alongside vvd before he got injured.
Same with Joe gomez
I dread when van djik will get injured but we definitely can cope without mane.
Infact if we sold mane today, I can bet we will get an even better replacenent...
No shaking at all.
But Van djik is absolutely irreplaceable for us at this moment
Liverpool's best signings since 2005 till now are
Van Dijk, Allison, Suarez, Salah, Torres, Alonso/Mascherano. I don't think any other signing has contributed to the club what these have in the past 14 years
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2019
FIFA are a very stupid entity. Really.

Dem sey na only professional players dey select FIFPRO 11.

The same players we're seeing that they kept picking Mane or VVD, some few instances, Salah.

Players that believe Mane is good enough for World Best, those same crop of players don't believe he's good enough to be in FIFPRO 11. Instead, they believe Hazard is.

Mane is the 5th best player in the world, but Hazard, the 8th best player in the world beat him to a spot in FIFPRO.

So, pesin wey carry 8 sabi book pass pesin wey carry 5.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 3:20pm On Sep 24, 2019
IKON360:

Van Dijk, Allison, Suarez, Salah, Torres, Alonso/Mascherano. I don't think any other signing has contributed to the club what these have in the past 14 years

Salah after 2 seasons?
Allison after 1 season?

And you're mentioning innumerable contributions??

Guy, for real? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kodded(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2019
IKON360:

funny how you omit mane from your list
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kimbeast: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
LaMujer:

The same players we're seeing that they kept picking Mane or VVD, some few instances, Salah.

Players that believe Mane is good enough for World Best, those same crop of players don't believe he's good enough to be in FIFPRO 11. Instead, they believe Hazard is.

Mane is the 5th best player in the world, but Hazard, the 8th best player in the world beat him to a spot in FIFPRO.

At least use your head. Was hazard and mane in the same category or fighting for the same position in the XI?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2019
Kimbeast:

At least use your head. Was hazard and mane in the same category or fighting for the same position in the XI?

What position did hazard play for Chelsea last season?
What position did Mane play for Pool for last season?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kimbeast: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2019
LaMujer:

What position did hazard play for Chelsea last season?
What position did Mane play for Pool for last season?
That's not the issue. FIFA listed hazard has a midfielder and Mane has a forward. Hazard was top3 in his category while mane was not in his category hence he made it into the team of the year. Mane finishing 5th and hazard 8th is irrelevant.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2019
No worry sir,u go dey alright
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
LaMujer:

D pikin wey carry 4 do ezpo b dat na,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2019
If we win today no need to b excited till we get an away victory
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
snrman:
If we win today no need to b excited till we get an away victory

Yea right.

Even if Buhari coaches Barca in Camp Nou, they'll play well and win matches.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
TLona1:

Yea right.

Even if Buhari coaches Barca in Camp Nou, they'll play well and win matches.
grin grin i swear
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
Kimbeast:

That's not the issue. FIFA listed hazard has a midfielder and Mane has a forward. Hazard was top3 in his category while mane was not in his category hence he made it into the team of the year. Mane finishing 5th and hazard 8th is irrelevant.

No be part of the ojoro we dey talk?

Hazard played as LW last season, but was drafted as a MF
Mane played as a LW last season, but was drafted as a FW

Who dey deceive who?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3707) (3708) (3709) (3710) (3711) (3712) (3713) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.