Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,768 members, 7,844,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4645300 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3722) (3723) (3724) (3725) (3726) (3727) (3728) ... (6221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2019
snrman:
The way vidal ready die for field is quite amazing

Bros y na,c how u scared me,I tot I saw something like Vidal died.Pls don't give me heart attack I'm still a small boy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 9:54am On Oct 07, 2019
kendrick93:
I was supporting the point of the guy who said Liverpool can do without Allison but not VVD.
Nice to meet you too

Anyhow sha,I neva get strength to argue nw,de neva cook finish so I'm still hungry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kendrick93(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2019
simiife:

Anyhow sha,I neva get strength to argue nw,de neva cook finish so I'm still hungry
Aren't you a barca fan?
How can you argue with someone who's been following a club for years about their own players?
Enjoy your meal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 10:01am On Oct 07, 2019
kendrick93:
Aren't you a barca fan?
How can you argue with someone who's been following a club for years about their own players?
Enjoy your meal

Honestly,I don't knw wat I am typing, forgive me,u b barca fan?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kendrick93(m): 10:02am On Oct 07, 2019
simiife:

Honestly,I don't knw wat I am typing, forgive me,u b barca fan?
Nope...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HIRAETH: 10:06am On Oct 07, 2019
cool.. My G tongue

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 10:09am On Oct 07, 2019
kendrick93:
Nope...

Madrid or Liverpool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kendrick93(m): 10:23am On Oct 07, 2019
simiife:

Madrid or Liverpool
Pool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 10:25am On Oct 07, 2019
kendrick93:
Pool

Okay
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:08am On Oct 07, 2019
Melvyn11:

Barca fans are in love with king Ororo. They can't stop thinking about him.
Internet sha!

Instead of them to be hiding faces in shame that the one they call the greatest goal scorer ever has been overtaken by another with 70 games less,

they are still grandstanding.

Not 10, Not 20, Not 30.........but 70 games!!!

Internet sha!!

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2019
tesppidd:
Internet sha!

Instead of them to be hiding faces in shame that the one they call the greatest goal scorer ever has been overtaken by another with 70 games less,

Internet sha!!
You are typing bullshit. Ronaldo has left la liga get over it. No single day will go by without Ronaldo not being mentioned on this thread and it's always you. Get over your obsession about Ronaldo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by williams10101(m): 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
tesppidd:
Internet sha!

Internet sha!!
We most times tend to forget that Messi is still two years younger.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
Melvyn11:

You are typing bullshit. Ronaldo has left la liga get over it. No single day will go by without Ronaldo not being mentioned on this thread and it's always you. Get over your obsession about Ronaldo.
Not obsessed.

I just love rubbing it in

Cus I know there are thousands of you waiting for Messi to have a bad time and then come here.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
airmark:

Where did i type that Ederson was better than Ter stegen? You monkey couldn't distinguish between Ederson of Man city and Allison of Liverpool.

Must you display your stupidity with braggadocio in the full glare to encourage other idiots here? Go and fix your brain mofo.
You really should stop drinking at work you shekpite grin

So i should have deducted that you meant allison not ederson from this post?

Abeg reduce this your hype for allison before he starts performing like Krychowiak or shakushaku.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HIRAETH: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
*�ZT37: Valdes⭐ Dismissed as Barcelona� Youth Coach*

Barcelona have sacked Juvenil A head coach Victor Valdes with immediate effect, amid rumours of a bust-up with Patrick Kluivert behind the scenes.

He was expected to oversee the development of Barca's next generation of stars, but his coaching stint has been cut short prematurely.

Widespread reports have suggested that Valdes and the club's director of youth, Kluivert, do not see eye to eye, with friction between the pair reaching boiling point over the last week.

Valdes did not appear on the sidelines during Barca U19's 2-1 win at Gimnastic de Tarragona on Saturday and he has been officially dismissed on Monday morning.

Barcelona have released a statement on their website, which reads: "FC Barcelona has told Víctor Valdes that he is no longer the coach of Juvenil A and belonging to the Club.

"Artiga Franc, until now coach of Juvenil B and in the Masia since 2010, becomes the coach of Juvenil A."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
Who will you change?

Airmark will highlight Busquet's absence from the team. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
tesppidd:
Internet sha!

Internet sha!!

I no even knw if shame no dey catch dem,instead of dem to talk about d fact on ground, dey are complaining about somebody datz is obsessed with another pesin

Dey have avoiding it since morning wey u don post am,if it was ronaldo dat had such a stat,de no go allow us hear word

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
simiife:

I no even knw if shame no dey catch dem,instead of dem to talk about d fact on ground, dey are complaining about somebody datz is obsessed with another pesin

Dey have avoiding it since morning wey u don post am,if it was ronaldo dat had such a stat,de no go allow us hear word
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Who will you change?

I would put Suarez in the centre and Ronaldo on the left.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 6:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Who will you change?

Without Xavi or Iniesta midfield's mastery, Busquet is a nobody. Some sensible Barca fans know this bro, they just kept quiet.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
simiife:

Learn to use your head. Nobody cares any more of you guys dick measuring contest. The days of dick measuring are over. Ronaldo has left the league get over him already.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
Melvyn11:

Learn to use your head. Nobody cares any more of you guys dick measuring contest. Ronaldo has left the league get over him already.
lol

That's where you're wrong.

I could count at least 20 Ronaldo fan people on this forum who actually care.

Most only form "I don't care" when Ronaldo is being shat on.

grin

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Who will you change?

Casillas?

Or a decade does not encompass him?

Griezmann?? Never!

Modric?

I think that's debatable too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
Melvyn11:

Learn to use your head. Nobody cares any more of you guys dick measuring contest. The days of dick measuring are over. Ronaldo has left the league get over him already.

U and who is measuring dick,well na true sef,Ronaldo shouldn't be compared to Messi,Messi is not his mate wen it comes to playing football

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
tesppidd:
lol

That's where you're wrong.

I could count at least 20 Ronaldo fan people on this forum who actually care.

Most only form "I don't care" when Ronaldo is being shat on.

grin

Leave dem let dem continue to deceive themselves

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LaMujer: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
BoleAndFish:
Who will you change?

Modric?? People forgot how he was a flop and he only had 1 great season.Oblak?? He has been decent and even Navas deserves a nod ahead of him.Neuer nko?? Dude was in running for World best player. Griezmann?? He has been consistent but has not been exceptional. Dude moved from Real Sociedad to Madrid and now all of a sudden he's a top player of the decade??smh Ribery, Robben,Muller,Busquet,Pirlo and so many even Neymar have been a beast this decade
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
Adiwana:

Modric?? People forgot how he was a flop and he only had 1 great season.Oblak?? He has been decent and even Navas deserves a nod ahead of him.Neuer nko?? Dude was in running for World best player. Griezmann?? He has been consistent but has not been exceptional. Dude moved from Real Sociedad to Madrid and now all of a sudden he's a top player of the decade??smh Ribery, Robben,Muller,Busquet,Pirlo and so many even Neymar have been a beast this decade

Who was laliga best midfielder in 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 seasons?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kimbeast: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
Adiwana:

You can't add pirlo into this decade.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
Kimbeast:

You can't add pirlo into this decade.

why not?? Pirlo arguably played his best football at Juventus and is one of the reason Juve are where they are today.Was at the heart and soul of Italy reaching Euro final in 2012 and was individually a beast
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kimbeast: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Adiwana:

why not?? Pirlo arguably played his best football at Juventus and is one of the reason Juve are where they are today.Was at the heart and soul of Italy reaching Euro final in 2012 and was individually a beast
Nope I disagree. Pirlo best was at AC. Milan no debate about that. I give you Euro2012 he was splendid but the problem of adding pirlo Is that it widens the net of players to be added. If you add the groups of pirlo then iniesta and Modric are out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Adiwana: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
Kimbeast:

Nope I disagree. Pirlo best was at AC. Milan no debate about that. I give you Euro2012 he was splendid but the problem of adding pirlo Is that it widens the net of players to be added. If you add the groups of pirlo then iniesta and Modric are out.

Tough to call Tbh.Pirlo got better as he aged.His Juve career may not be colourful as his AC Milan, but he was really impactful and is one of the senior players that put Juve back at the pinnacle of European football

Modric should be out.Started seeing game time when Alonso left,had a couple of good seasons and now he deserves team of the decade?? Dude was once considered the worst ever signing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3722) (3723) (3724) (3725) (3726) (3727) (3728) ... (6221) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nonny1212

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.