Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4607997 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3922) (3923) (3924) (3925) (3926) (3927) (3928) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
Courtois is the real GOAT.

A single statement and the whole team is disturbed.

Premium!!! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
ddippset:

Swines

Meaning what??

All because of a football game?

Obviously you were fucccked in the head in infancy.

I've Modified...

Apologies!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
ddippset:
so laaaaaaaaaaame!

think of something else.
am sorry for causing you pains and agony

I know how you feel bro but I want tell you I have tasted your tears and it's delicious

please make the tears flow like flowing ocean

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
TLona1:

Was Ronaldo not on the pitch when we beat Madrid 5-0??

Ogebni gerraout jor
People don't even know how to troll ffs.

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
TalabiAudu:

I've Modified...

Apologies!
okay.

I've modified too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
Debroslink right now to all Messi fans:

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
TLona1:

Was Ronaldo not on the pitch when we beat Madrid 5-0??

Ogebni gerraout jor

So your team never lost with Suarez on the pitch 1-3 against Madrid?

Ogberan go and cry for one corner jor.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
LordEmperoris1:
am sorry for causing you pains and agony

I know how you feel bro but I want tell you I have tasted your tears and it's delicious

please make the tears flow like flowing ocean
You just need to learn how to troll ffs.

Like Melvyn who said;

"Messi has the same Classico goals as Ronaldo since he left Spain"

That one make sense, that one enter.

But yours does not make any sense. Yours is lame.

You might want to learn from him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
ddippset:
People don't even know how to troll ffs.

grin

But to be honest Ronaldo played better than Messi tonight
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
airmark:

The chances of Barca not getting at least 2 goals with Suarez are slim... Very slim
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
airmark:

Ronaldo won the match for Madrid tonight from the stands but couldn't win for Juve against Lyon from the pitch on Thursday?

Your trolling has gone wrong Airmark, go to sleep.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
TLona1:

Lol.. He is also a die hard Messi fan only that he's disgusted at the recent happenings in Barcelona.

How do I know this? He's my brother.

Yes biological brother

Wow! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Carbon2Oxide: 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
The moment I knew it was over was when Messi was put through on goal and Marcelo muscled him off the ball...... I mean..."Marcelo" cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
TLona1:

Lol.. He is also a die hard Messi fan only that he's disgusted at the recent happenings in Barcelona.

Yes biological brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGnhj3VpA7s&app=desktop
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
Carbon2Oxide:
The moment I knew it was over was when Messi was put through on goal and Marcelo muscled him off the ball...... I mean..."Marcelo" cheesy

All other days are for the thief,

............ Complete it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
TalabiAudu:

But to be honest Ronaldo played better than Messi tonight
That's the irony of it all.
He played better than Messi and won it for Madrid from the stands.

But the last time he played for them on the pitch they lost and Messi played better than him.

Like I said, Ronaldo really does work in mysterious ways.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
Lana1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGnhj3VpA7s&app=desktop

Go and face your wahala in Manchester.

Only God knows the last time you topped Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Temple1288(m): 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
1. The truth is Barca needs wingers! we have the best midfield combination in the world with busquet athur and de jong....they will only continue to pass the ball around because there is no one running the channels, no one to take on defenders one vs one!
2. Most times u watch the team initiate a counter but when they get up top, nobody there....the only option they have is to wait for Messi to arrive....teams know this already!
3. Messi has to also put in a shift....he isn't helping the team....loses the ball and then strolls...Marcelo literally walked past him all the time! I know he is the best but his strolls affects the dynamic of the team!
4. Ansu Fati should be sent back to Barca-B...he isn't ready!
5. Pique and Lenglet is the best pair we have in the club currently...
6. Ter Stegen? No better keeper in the world...He deserves a better team performance

7. Jordi Alba? Cucurella is a better player right now, but we sold him
8. Semedo? Yeah u guessed it! All the players owe him an apology! That boy is more skillful than all the players in Barca right now except maybe Messi
9. Setien? He's managed the crisis-stricken squad well!
10. Barca Board? A joke!
Barca for Life!!

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
This might be Missing's worst clasico performance ever. Even he cannot do it alone all the time

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
TLona1:

Go and face your wahala in Manchester.

Only God knows the last time you topped Chelsea
Wait. So u and debroslink are truly siblings? No wonder una two no get sense grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
L Classico..
I don show

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
ddippset:
That's the irony of it all.
He played better than Messi and won it for Madrid from the stands.

But the last time he played for them on the pitch they lost and Messi played better than him.

Like I said, Ronaldo really does work in mysterious ways.

Yeah

That's the ways of the GOAT cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2020
TLona1:

Yes biological brother
You don't say
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Meta4element(m): 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
Baddestguyp:
you won't say anything cos of the useless possession football he's giving you...

You can clearly see the problems with Barca if you watch Barca matches...none has been fixed...instead we have a stubborn coach who only thinks about trying things that are sure not to work and sticking with them for the next 5 games...till we lose

To be sincere I'm with you on this...
I don't know whether any coach that comes to barca Automatically becomes a Stubborn idiot..For Christ sake our Normal Formation is 4-3-3..That is what our system was built on..You can't just come and try to start changing it over night...
This man Came with his Useless 3-4-2-1..It didn't work out..he switched to 4-3-3 and things went back to Normal..Now he's trying 4-3-2-1...Seriously I don't know whether Barcelona coaches are cursed to be stubborn.. I just can't say..Play our normal 4-3-3..If we lose Fine..if we win then its okay...If you wanna try out new Methods then wait till season finishes..During Pre-season you can do your experiments so that it will give the players enough time to understand any pattern you are trying to introduce...You don't just wake up one day,2days to a match and try to change things..it doesn't work that way..but the stubborn setien won't hear..I won't be surprised if they show him the exit door by end of the season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tojahh(m): 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ronaldo had more impact in this game from the stand than messi who played today grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
Messi of 2008 to 2012 was a beast.. Winning important games.. Neymar and Suarez had huge influence in 2014.. This new Messi Na Eibar and Levante player... Messi that scored four goals against an exciting Arsenal that time... That's what Ronaldo did for Madrid.. He won the the four Champions League.. Scoring hattricks and braces when it was needed. Not stat padding against Levante...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 11:53pm On Mar 01, 2020
TLona1:

Yes biological brother
But you behave more like swissh

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Xcecutive: 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2020
The difference between Messi and I tonight is that he watched the game on the pitch and I watched from Africa. We both watched anyways cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tojahh(m): 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
Xcecutive:
The difference between Messi and I tonight is that he watched the game on the pitch and I watched from Africa. We both watched anyways cheesy

Hahaha. Baba you win king of trolls tonight
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2020
Messi the scammer.

Scored 4 goals against fish farming Eiber after a disaster run to fool cules he is back.

Then has gone back to his Lingard mode against Napoli in UCL knockouts and Real Madrid in the title race.

Argentine Pascal Gross

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 12:00am On Mar 02, 2020
obainojazz:
But you behave more like swissh

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3922) (3923) (3924) (3925) (3926) (3927) (3928) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, jpmoriarti(m), Caicedobets(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.