Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4630736 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3923) (3924) (3925) (3926) (3927) (3928) (3929) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 12:01am On Mar 02, 2020
TalabiAudu:
Messi the scammer.

Scored 4 goals against fish farming Fiber after a disaster run to fool cules he is back.

Then has gone back to his Lingard mode against Napoli in UCL knockouts and Real Madrid in the title race.

Argentine Pascal Gross

obainojazz:
Messi of 2008 to 2012 was a beast.. Winning important games.. Neymar and Suarez had huge influence in 2014.. This new Messi Na Eibar and Levante player... Messi that scored four goals against an exciting Arsenal that time... That's what Ronaldo did for Madrid.. He won the the four Champions League.. Scoring hattricks and braces when it was needed. Not stat padding against Levante...

Nawa o.. All these rants because of just one bad game tonight..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:06am On Mar 02, 2020
TLona1:

The chances of Barca not getting at least 2 goals with Suarez are slim... Very slim

So slim like when he was there when they beat you with same 2-0 in 2017.

Oga, not today you guys have been cursing Suarez for being foolish in front of goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Carbon2Oxide: 12:10am On Mar 02, 2020
Barcelona needs this guy more than Oxygen now

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:11am On Mar 02, 2020
ddippset:
Ronaldo won the match for Madrid tonight from the stands but couldn't win for Juve against Lyon from the pitch on Thursday?

Your trolling has gone wrong Airmark, go to sleep.

Stop fooling yourself.

Tell that to the person that thought Suarez would have made a difference.

ddippset:
Suarez's last champions league away goal was in 2015.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:12am On Mar 02, 2020
The Messi that played today. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 12:12am On Mar 02, 2020
TLona1:

Lol.. He is also a die hard Messi fan only that he's disgusted at the recent happenings in Barcelona.

How do I know this? He's my brother.

Yes biological brother
bro how far, how market?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 12:12am On Mar 02, 2020
Where is nihilistjnr?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 12:13am On Mar 02, 2020
Carbon2Oxide:
and he is not coming
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 12:14am On Mar 02, 2020
TLona1:

Nawa o.. All these rants because of just one bad game tonight..
Messi is gone just admit that

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sotall(m): 12:23am On Mar 02, 2020
As a Barca fan, it is only logical to accept at this time Griezmann is a Barca flop.

For fucck sake, he was signed as number 9.

Why does he have the ball and passes back or sideways?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 12:35am On Mar 02, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Ddippest don talk finish. You day receive stipends for being stupid. Don't worry.. Carry on..

Make e no be like say na me collect food from your mouth.
Your goat went four matches without scoring then he saw Farmers from Eibar and scored 4 goals.

Against Napoli, he disappeared as usual. Today again he ended up in Casemiro's Pocket. Next week he will flex muscle against another small team as he usually does.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tojahh(m): 12:47am On Mar 02, 2020
Barcelona failing to score at the Santiago Bernabeu for the first time since 2006.

Somebody send apologies to Courtois

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ANGELMARVE(m): 1:03am On Mar 02, 2020
As a Barcelona fan, it makes no sense to be still arguing after a defeat like this.

I am advising all Barcelona fans to chop their "L" in peace and move on.

Stop saying Ronaldo lost against lyon this or that, Messi is world best shiiit!!!
Please let us forget about pass glories and take a look at the Future.

The entire squad was shiit and that's it.

If not for our defenders! Semedo, pique and umtiti, we could have easily had been 4 to five goals down.

The entire squad has to apologise to our defenders most especially pique and semedo.

For all the work they do is being rebuked by shittty performances of the forwards.

Busquet, Arthur, Semedo, pique was our main fighters in the field. The rest were Quack, including Lionel Messi.

Our style of play is too Boring.

We need dangerous and sharp attackers.

Arthur was just turning looking for a striker but non could understand his style of play.

When a player like Arthur keep turning in the middle, his intuition is to find a striker that can sneak in between defenders so he can give a through pass but the forward we have are useless.

We need to apologise to Ajax for under utilizing de Jong, the Barca slow style of play is killing his abilities, most times he is the only one that takes the ball for a counter but no one follows him.

About 5 to 6 of the Barcelona first team players are supposed to be our second team players but the foolishness of the board says other wise.

Well we just hope for a footballing miracle to see us through the season because this players and style of play won't win the NIGERIA premier league.

By the order of the Peaky blinders.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 2:11am On Mar 02, 2020
Griezmann is used wrongly. It is easy to suss Barca out once you plan around Messi. It could have gone either ways with converted chances. We needed a wake-up call.

The attack is lacking in pace. Sad day but not the worst.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 2:33am On Mar 02, 2020
My Facebook memory 2013

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:01am On Mar 02, 2020
ANGELMARVE:
As a Barcelona fan, it makes no sense to be still arguing after a defeat like this.

I am advising all Barcelona fans to chop their "L" in peace and move on.

Stop saying Ronaldo lost against lyon this or that, Messi is world best shiiit!!!
Please let us forget about pass glories and take a look at the Future.

The entire squad was shiit and that's it.

If not for our defenders! Semedo, pique and umtiti, we could have easily had been 4 to five goals down.

The entire squad has to apologise to our defenders most especially pique and semedo.

For all the work they do is being rebuked by shittty performances of the forwards.

Busquet, Arthur, Semedo, pique was our main fighters in the field. The rest were Quack, including Lionel Messi.

Our style of play is too Boring.

We need dangerous and sharp attackers.

Arthur was just turning looking for a striker but non could understand his style of play.

When a player like Arthur keep turning in the middle, his intuition is to find a striker that can sneak in between defenders so he can give a through pass but the forward we have are useless.

We need to apologise to Ajax for under utilizing de Jong, the Barca slow style of play is killing his abilities, most times he is the only one that takes the ball for a counter but no one follows him.

About 5 to 6 of the Barcelona first team players are supposed to be our second team players but the foolishness of the board says other wise.

Well we just hope for a footballing miracle to see us through the season because this players and style of play won't win the NIGERIA premier league.

The bolded is shiit talk. That was in response to the people who had to bring Ronaldo into the discussion.
The game has nothing to do with Ronaldo, yet they brought him in.

Every other thing your said is quite nice, except that in your desperation to sound "objective", you made that shiit point above.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:12am On Mar 02, 2020
Melvyn11:

Your goat went four matches [b]without scoring [/b]then he saw Farmers from Eibar and scored 4 goals.

Against Napoli, he disappeared as usual. Today again he ended up in Casemiro's Pocket. Next week he will flex muscle against another small team as he usually does.
That Is where you've been getting it wrong for over 10 years and have still refuse to learn, perhaps you have learnt but only still being drowned in mischief.

All is see in your post is; scoring, without scoring, scoring, without scoring, scoring, without scoring!!!

Your knowledge of football is still very limited, like NEPA supply.

Yes Messi does have bad games sometimes but scoring or not scoring has nothing to do with it.

Messi isn't like others who must score to have a good game.
A lot of football sites like whoscored.com make statistical analysis of every match; with performance ratings. Showing performances in full details.

I suggest that you peep out such sites and use that as a little guide and divorce yourself from that crowd of people that likes to ask 2 questions ONLY;

1. Messi score?
2. Messi no score?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:21am On Mar 02, 2020
3 Reasons why we lost;

1. Most importantly, it's El Classico, any side can win it, Barca or Madrid.

2. Messi had an average game, Griezman has a poor game.

3. Real Madrid came in more wounded and determined, having lost to Man City and fallen behind in La Liga.

4. The team is far from stable right now; new coach, new formation with Vidal, Alba returning from injury.

5. Passing the ball out from the back beginning with Ter Stagen remains a very bad idea. Against a good team like Madrid or Napoli see how we panicked and even lost possession at our area. Madrid could have scored more sef.

At the end of the day, the race is wide open, we continue to support, no need for nagging.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 5:33am On Mar 02, 2020
Unlimited22:
Where is nihilistjnr?

Present sir!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 5:34am On Mar 02, 2020
ddippset:
3 Reasons why we lost;

1. Most importantly, it's El Classico, any side can win it, Barca or Madrid.

2. Messi had an average game, Griezman has a poor game.

3. Real Madrid came in more wounded and determined, having lost to Man City and fallen behind in La Liga.

4. The team is far from stable right now; new coach, new formation with Vidal, Alba returning from injury.

5. Passing the ball out from the back beginning with Ter Stagen remains a very bad idea. Against a good team like Madrid or Napoli see how we panicked and even lost possession at our area. Madrid could have scored more sef.

At the end of the day, the race is wide open, we continue to support, no need for nagging.

Olodo learn to count grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:35am On Mar 02, 2020
Carbon2Oxide:
lol

All these plastic fans sef;

So Madrid lost to Man City, who do they need?

Liverpool lost to Watford and Athletico, who do they need?

Juve lost to Lyon, who do they need?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:39am On Mar 02, 2020
nihilistjnr:

I didn't expect you out yet..

I was actually expecting that you'd show up either when;

1.Ronaldo wins a 6th Ballon dor,

Or

2.Ronaldo wins Euro 2020.

grin

So na ordinary Classico bring you out?
Ayam disappointed really.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Griffon(m): 7:01am On Mar 02, 2020
nihilistjnr:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 7:11am On Mar 02, 2020
ddippset:

Or

grin

How far guy... I hear Barca is playing HUESCA next.... G.O.A.T to score hattrick perhaps?? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2020
ddippset:
The bolded is shiit talk. That was in response to the people who had to bring Ronaldo into the discussion.
The game has nothing to do with Ronaldo, yet they brought him in.

Every other thing your said is quite nice, except that in your desperation to sound "objective", you made that shiit point above.
Yeah i get what you are saying.

But really this is 2020 and Barcelona is still depending on Lionel Messi for goals and that "must pass to Messi" ideology won't get us copa del rey, not to talk of the champions league.

As a coach, you do not need to be a genius for you to cancel Lionel Messi out of the game.

Just limit the pass to him and crowd him with defenders and you are likely to defeat Barcelona.

One of the characteristics of a modern deadly team is having some wide range and numbers of players that will give oppositions headache and trembling.

Right now in Barcelona we have just Lionel Messi.

Look at each time Madrid attacks us, like four to five of their players has the ability to score goals without depending on one person and this is why we need to apologise to our defenders for the great work they did.

We should stop blaming Griezmann, because we are not using him in the position that made him one of the world's best in his formal club.

That was the same mistake we made in coutinho and now look at him today.

And this is the mistake we are making in Lionel Messi.
Why not allow him play his natural right wing and he should stop interfering with the mildfield.

When Lionel Messi comes to the middle, our attack becomes useless because we have nobody in the wings to give opposition defenders problem.

If I was a coach to Barcelona right now.

I can actually use this squad to cause damage, what i will simply do is.

Use 4 3 3 formation.

Pique, semedo, Lenglent, Alba.

Busquet as four, Arthur to coordinate the middle and dejong to act as attacking mildfielder.

I will encourage dejong to forget about Messi and be himself, dribble if necessary and take lots of shots, i will give him that freedom.

I will use Griezmann as a real top 9.
Use Messi as a right wing, the combination of Messi and semedo is always dangerous, giving defenders problem and then allowing Griezmann as the top 9 to always be open for a tap in.

I will use our new Chris Brown for the left wing, you can see he has pace and strength more than Fasu.
He can actually do more damage with his pace In the left position thereby leaving dejong which is the attacking mildfielder with lots of space and option each time he receives the ball from him.

We need Messi to destroy from the right and our new Chris Brown to destroy from the left.

I swear we will give Bayern or PSG or Liverpool a run for their money if we meet.

By the way where is Elena?
That kid is too good to be suffering on the bench.

We need to perfect our second eleven with Elena, Fasu, tobido, vidal etc, use them more in league games and allow this kids have an understanding with each other.

Give Guadiola this Barcelona team and he could win the treble with it.

Our problem is a coach.

Don't build the team around Messi, build it in a way that opponents can't tell who is more dangerous in our attack.

Seriously we need to get a new coach like Allegri or even formal Tottenham coach.
Where is that formal Chelsea coach that won the champions league for them?

De mathio or whatever, we need him to install the die hard style of play in his Chelsea's champions league squad in this Barcelona team.

We need to start bribing Guadiola and it's sad that our president, the foolish man is still throwing side jabs at Guadiola after how many years.

This shows that Neymar was right after all to have sued the club, our president is an idiot.

He must lose the next election.

He did nothing to bring Neymar back instead Neymar will be in Barcelona by now.

Messi can't do the work alone.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 7:34am On Mar 02, 2020
LaMujer:

"Manchester City taught a lesson in how to beat this Real Madrid side on Wednesday night, and Quique Setien was there to see it.

The Barcelona boss was at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu to watch the Champions League tie ahead of Sunday's Clasico.

Setien was joined in the stands by assistant Eder Sarabia as they conducted a scouting trip on Zinedine Zidane's side.

He would've noticed City's success in attacking Real Madrid's left side and also noted the threat that Vinicius Junior can bring."

now i'm a bit confident

How confident are you now? grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:34am On Mar 02, 2020
ANGELMARVE:
Yeah i get what you are saying.

But really this is 2020 and Barcelona is still depending on Lionel Messi for goals and that "must pass to Messi" ideology won't get us copa del rey, not to talk of the champions league.

As a coach, you do not need to be a genius for you to cancel Lionel Messi out of the game.

Just limit the pass to him and crowd him with defenders and you are likely to defeat Barcelona.

One of the characteristics of a modern deadly team is having some wife range and numbers of players that will give oppositions headache and trembling.

Right now in Barcelona we have just Lionel Messi.

Look at each time Madrid attacks us, like four to five of their players has the ability to score goals without depending on one person and this is why we need to apologise to our defenders for the great work they did.

We should stop blaming Griezmann, because we are not using him in the position that made him one of the world's best in his formal club.

That was the same mistake we made in coutinho and now look at him today.

And this is the mistake we are making in Lionel Messi.
Why not allow him play his natural right wing and he should stop interfering with the mildfield.

When Lionel Messi comes to the middle, our attack becomes useless because we have nobody in the wings to give opposition defenders problem.

If I was a coach to Barcelona right now.

I can actually use this squad to cause damage, what i will simply do is.

Use 4 3 3 formation.

Pique, semedo, Lenglent, Alba.

Busquet as four, Arthur to coordinate the middle and dejong to act as attacking mildfielder.

I will encourage dejong to forget about Messi and be himself, dribble if necessary and take lots of shots, i will give him that freedom.

I will use Griezmann as a real top 9.
Use Messi as a right wing, the combination of Messi and semedo is always dangerous, giving defenders problem and then allowing Griezmann as the top 9 to always be open for a tap in.

I will use our new Chris Brown for the left wing, you can see he has pace and strength more than Fasu.
He can actually do more damage with his pace In the left position thereby leaving dejong which is the attacking mildfielder with lots of space and option each time he receives the ball from him.

We need Messi to destroy from the right and our new Chris Brown to destroy from the left.

I swear we will give Bayern or PSG or Liverpool a run for their money if we meet.

By the way where is Elena?
That kid is too good to be suffering on the bench.

We need to perfect our second eleven with Elena, Fasu, tobido, vidal etc, use them more in league games and allow this kids have an understanding with each other.

Give Guadiola this Barcelona team and he could win the treble with it.

Our problem is a coach.

Don't build the team around Messi, build it in a way that opponents can't tell who is more dangerous in our attack.

Seriously we need to get a new coach like Allegri or even formal Tottenham coach.
Where is that formal Chelsea coach that won the champions league for them?

De mathio or whatever, we need him to install the die hard style of play in his Chelsea's champions league squad in this Barcelona team.

We need to start bribing Guadiola and it's sad that our president, the foolish man is still throwing side jabs at Guadiola after how many years.

This shows that Neymar was right after all to have sued the club, our president is an idiot.

He must lose the next election.

He did nothing to bring Neymar back instead Neymar will be in Barcelona by now.

Messi can't do the work alone.

Good points.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 7:36am On Mar 02, 2020
Jimmy17:
�� | On this day one year ago, Barcelona qualified for the Copa del Rey final after beating Real Madrid 0-3 in Santiago Bernabéu.Suarez scored twice along with a own goal from Varane ��

Mr Facts .. come and give us facts na grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hardeycute(m): 7:38am On Mar 02, 2020
Who Tha F*ck is Elena? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 7:39am On Mar 02, 2020
Olamyyde:
Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid): "Messi? For me he's like any other player. We study him like we would study a player from Celta Vigo or Levante. There is no difference." [eleven sports]

Incoming rape

Lol cheesy who finally got ANALyzed grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2020
ddippset:

Or

grin

FC Shalayelona. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 7:41am On Mar 02, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Nah!!!! Messi is just like every other player jare.

Let tomorrow do the talking.

Tomorrow has really done the talking.. innit?! grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3923) (3924) (3925) (3926) (3927) (3928) (3929) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.