Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4607037 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3965) (3966) (3967) (3968) (3969) (3970) (3971) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Pouring water into a basket. The person you're explaining to doesn't have the capacity to understand all these. Just allow him to continue to wallow. Else you'd be surprised at how much he'll "influence" you.
grin

See the kain kolo reply wey him give me sef.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by simiife: 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2020
hehehe,inside forward ni,outside backward ko.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Inside forward, outside forward, knockout choker, big game loser, big game winner, nothing person no go hear just because of hatred for being better than their beloved grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
ddippset:
So you don't know the question you asked again?
Meaning why is Messi known for choking more than Ronaldo on the big stage?

So I gave you the reasons why.

How does your response make any sense to you?

Abi did you have tramadol for dinner?

I asked you a simple straightforward question and you decided to twist it by yourself...that's how okoto meow yarns originate Bruh

Engaging you is really tiresome.... Ronaldo is better than Messi, everybody and their mothers and Matic's son knows this

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Pouring water into a basket. The person you're explaining to doesn't have the capacity to understand all these. Just allow him to continue to wallow. Else you'd be surprised at how much he'll "influence" you.
ddippset:
grin

See the kain kolo reply wey him give me sef.

of course...the clownbase dynamic duo...like brainwaves always align

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2020
pu7pl3:

I asked you a simple straightforward question and you decided to twist it by yourself...that's how okoto meow yarns originate Bruh

Engaging you is really tiresome.... Ronaldo is better than Messi, everybody and their mothers and Matic's son knows this
Wow!

The biggest challenge I have right now is how to understand my point for you;
after explaining it to you.

I am not superman, am I?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2020
pu7pl3:

Then why is Messi the one known for choking more on the big stage?

Ronaldo is a bigger game choker

Goals in finals;

Messi - 28

Ronaldo 19

Assists in finals

Messi - 14

Ronaldo - 2
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 12:10am On Apr 14, 2020
TLona1:

Ronaldo is a bigger game choker

Goals in finals;

Messi - 28

Ronaldo 19

Assists in finals

Messi - 14

Ronaldo - 2

Help yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 12:14am On Apr 14, 2020
ddippset:
Wow!

The biggest challenge I have right now is how to understand my point for you;
after explaining it to you.

I am not superman, am I?

[img]https://media./images/c653d014acbb5fe4b9758908a9ff5206/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 1:17am On Apr 14, 2020
pu7pl3:

Help yourself

So Messi has led his team to more finals, won more finals, scored more goals and provide more assists.

In essence, Ronaldo is a big game choker!

This L is too big for you. Melvyn11 should assist you in carrying it..

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 1:49am On Apr 14, 2020
Most ASSISTS in a single season League+UCL (since 2009/10, players from Europe's top 5 lgs)

23 - Messi 2014/15
23 - Ozil 2010/11
22 - Di Maria 2013/14
21 - Messi 2011/12
21 - Messi 2010/11
21 - Fabregas 2014/15

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:28am On Apr 14, 2020
TLona1:

So Messi has led his team to more finals, won more finals, scored more goals and provide more assists.

pu7pl3:

Help yourself

Lol

Can't believe I just woke up to this jackpot..

See how that idiot purple pusssy just delivered the right stats to help my argument.

Just exactly the 2 reasons I gave;

1.Messi has led his teams to more finals.
Messi 34 finals, Ronaldo 29 finals.

2.Messi has received less help from his team mates in finals.
Messi 29 Goals 14 Assists.
Ronaldo 19 Goals 2 Assists.

So it's crystal clear that the only factor that accounts for the higher win percentage is other team mates' input.

grin grin grin

Can y'all believe this fool?

Is this purple guy not a dummy?

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:38am On Apr 14, 2020
TLona1:

Melvyn11 can't help him right now.

He's very busy,

He's got a lot of work L' s in his hands.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:53am On Apr 14, 2020
TLona1:

Of course Messi has been to more finals..why wouldn't he? When the Copa America is hosted every year so that he can win something with matches even robbed in their favour only for him to still bottle it... your goat is a premium choker that even when wins are handed to him on a platter he still finds a way to bottle it, cry at the end and then fake retire like a little pussy
ddippset:
Lol

See how that idiot purple pusssy just delivered the right stats to help my argument.

So it's crystal clear that the only factor that accounts for the higher win percentage is other team mates' input.

grin grin grin

The only dummy here is you ddipshit, the level of dumbness you exhibit on a daily basis is like zeeworld cos it's extraordinary everyday

It's a well known knowledge that Messi has and has always had the better team mates and yet the great fraud can't inspire a great team like Argentina to even just one senior team glory/victory...swap out Messi for Ronaldo in that Argentine team and they would have had atleast 3 Copas and one world cup in the bag by now..that's called efficiency but y'all Cules don't know nothing about that word in the least...this isn't even a joke, y'all are blinded by a stat padding fraud whose most common facial expression is buckling under pressure like a lil b1tch while Asslicking prototype bigots like you try to manufacture new ways of getting in there(the asshole) for premium taste of the sh1t he feeds y'all at the Nou camp before every season starts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:16am On Apr 14, 2020
pu7pl3:

Of course Messi has been to more finals..why wouldn't he? When the Copa America is hosted every year so that he can win something with matches even robbed in their favour only for him to still bottle it... your goat is a premium choker that even when wins are handed to him on a platter he still finds a way to bottle it, cry at the end and then fake retire like a little pussy

[s]The only dummy here is you ddipshit, the level of dumbness you exhibit on a daily basis is like zeeworld cos it's extraordinary everyday

It's a well known knowledge that Messi has and has always had the better team mates and yet the great fraud can't inspire a great team like Argentina to even just one senior team glory/victory...swap out Messi for Ronaldo in that Argentine team and they would have had atleast 3 Copas and one world cup in the bag by now..that's called efficiency but y'all Cules don't know nothing about that word in the least...this isn't even a joke, y'all are blinded by a stat padding fraud whose most common facial expression is buckling under pressure like a lil b1tch while Asslicking prototype bigots like you try to manufacture new ways of getting in there(the asshole) for premium taste of the sh1t he feeds y'all at the Nou camp before every season starts [/s]
No amount of gibberish can undo the shot below.
You gave us that not me.
What has already been seen cannot be unseen.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:19am On Apr 14, 2020
pu7pl3:

The only dummy here is you ddipshit, the level of dumbness you exhibit on a daily basis is like zeeworld cos it's extraordinary everyday

It's a well known knowledge that Messi has and has always had the better team mates and yet the great fraud can't inspire a great team like Argentina to even just one senior team glory/victory...swap out Messi for Ronaldo in that Argentine team and they would have had atleast 3 Copas and one world cup in the bag by now..that's called efficiency but y'all Cules don't know nothing about that word in the least...this isn't even a joke, y'all are blinded by a stat padding fraud whose most common facial expression is buckling under pressure like a lil b1tch while Asslicking prototype bigots like you try to manufacture new ways of getting in there(the asshole) for premium taste of the sh1t he feeds y'all at the Nou camp before every season starts
If If If

Had it been
Had it been
Had it been

grin

1. Messi has better team mates.
2. Put Ronaldo in the Argentine team.
Bla Bla Bla

Excuses;

At the undertone of every single post I see the dummy in you.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:27am On Apr 14, 2020
This right here issa very fine working document.

Nothing better determines a player's individual contributions better than Assists and Goals.

It tells us that Messi has had 43 Goal involvements in 34 finals.

Ronaldo has 21 Goal involvements in 29 finals.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2020
These stats also reveal to us that Ronaldo's team mates have carried him much more in finals (The very much publicized BIG STAGE tongue)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:39am On Apr 14, 2020
ddippset:
Lol

grin grin grin

The guy is a madridiot. A single day without exhibiting his dumbness on our thread would mean a day gone, unfulfilled.

Now the guy came with excuse that Argemtina parades more "big names" than Portugal.

Now my question is, how many goals and assists have these guys really scored? Even Maradona didn't have to score in every final. He just did what he had to do and his teammates help deliver.

Penal do on his path is just there to paddle on others glory. For every of the final his country played, he actually is either a figure head, or not even present( Euro 2016, and Confederation cup Third-place comes to mind).

But no, purple won't see that one to talk about. He'll rather channel his strength to yarning trash, further branding his reputation as a classified slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:42am On Apr 14, 2020
Lol

This thing about Messi choking in finals while Ronaldo doesn't choke is a big fat MYTH.

The difference between Messi and Ronaldo in finals is that Ronaldo's team mates always carry him in finals.

1. Euro 2016
2. UEFA Nations
3. Madrid/ Athletico 2014
4. Madrid/ Athletico 2016
5. Madrid/ Liverpool 2018

Name them!

grin

I even forgot Man U/Chelsea 2008.

Men lie
Women Purple P*ssy lies
But Results don't lie.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 8:45am On Apr 14, 2020
TLona1:

Tlona somebody asked you these series of questions for the last 2 days you haven't replied him. I just wanted to bring your attention back to them Lmao.

Neymar1095:
Come and tell us why Messi has only 4 goals in 21knockout matches for Argentina, 0 trophies for Argentina, went back to back tournaments for Argentina without scoring a single goal and in 4 finals for Argentina he has 0 goals and 0 assists.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:50am On Apr 14, 2020
ddippset:
These stats also reveal to us that Ronaldo's team mates have carried him much more in finals (The very much publicized BIG STAGE tongue)

How does your brain work? No for Real his time please tell me....

Who is the one that has his teammates helping him? The one that has more goals(which they created for him) and more assists(which they converted) or the one that has less? But still the one with the lesser goals is more efficient and effective helping his team to not just one but 2 international trophies

Dude no for real you need to get your head in the game..you are lagging far behind tbh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:51am On Apr 14, 2020
Melvyn11:

Tlona somebody asked you these series of questions for the last 2 days you haven't replied him. I just wanted to bring your attention back to them Lmao.

Stop playing to the gallery.

Now we are comparing Messi and Ronaldo's performances in finals.

That's what we are doing now.

Pls what do you make of these stats that your bunk mate in the "dummytory" posted?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2020
FirstbornWds:

The guy is a madridiot. A single day without exhibiting his dumbness on our thread would mean a day gone, unfulfilled.

Now the guy came with excuse that Argemtina parades more "big names" than Portugal.

Now my question is, how many goals and assists have these guys really scored? Even Maradona didn't have to score in every final. He just did what he had to do and his teammates help deliver.

Penal do on his path is just there to paddle on others glory. For every of the final his country played, he actually is either a figure head, or not even present( Euro 2016, and Confederation cup Third-place comes to mind).

But no, purple won't see that one to talk about. He'll rather channel his strength to yarning trash, further branding his reputation as a classified slowpoke.

The L you received from FergieRaww on that Ronaldinho debacle has clearly blocked the pathwaves of some neurons that flow to your brain grin

No need to beat a dead horse... remember?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2020
pu7pl3:

How does your brain work? No for Real his time please tell me....

Who is the one that has his teammates helping him? The one that has more goals(which they created for him) and more assists(which they converted) or the one that has less? But still the one with the lesser goals is more efficient and effective helping his team to not just one but 2 international trophies

Dude no for real you need to get your head in the game..you are lagging far behind tbh
grin grin grin

The one with fewer goals and fewer assists helped his team mates more

WTF!!

Did these thoughts just come out of a head or an anus?

WTF!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:54am On Apr 14, 2020
ddippset:
Lol

This thing about Messi choking in finals while Ronaldo doesn't choke is a big fat MYTH.

The difference between Messi and Ronaldo in finals is that Ronaldo's team mates always carry him in finals.

1. Euro 2016
2. UEFA Nations
3. Madrid/ Athletico 2014
4. Madrid/ Athletico 2016
5. Madrid/ Liverpool 2018

Name them!

grin

I even forgot Man U/Chelsea 2008.

Men lie
Women Purple P*ssy lies
But Results don't lie.

If it's a myth and he doesn't choke in finals where is his international medal to show for it? Why does he keep crying and whining like a lil b1tch and fake retiring?

Your name is ddipshit for a reason man...your head is in way too deep that midget arsehole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2020
FirstbornWds:

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Expert17: 8:58am On Apr 14, 2020
ddippset:
grin grin grin

WTF!!

WTF!!

Easy on the clown cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2020
ddippset:
grin grin grin

WTF!!

WTF!!

Have you seen how big of a fool you are? You kept talking about how Messi's teammates don't help him and I ask again WHO IS THE ONE HIS TEAMMATES HELP MORE? The one with more goals(cos many chances were created for him) and more assists (cos his teammates convert for him) or the one with less? And yet the Argentine Bilbo still fails to capitalise and get his motherland Something to be proud of

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:05am On Apr 14, 2020
pu7pl3:

Have you seen how big of a fool you are? You kept talking about how Messi's teammates don't help him and I ask again WHO IS THE ONE HIS TEAMMATES HELP MORE? The one with more goals(cos many chances were created for him) and more assists (cos his teammates convert for him) or the one with less? And yet the Argentine Bilbo still fails to capitalise and get his motherland Something to be proud of
Da fuc!

He's still repeating it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 9:09am On Apr 14, 2020
Cc Tlona, sommyroy, firstbornwds etc What do you make of this allegations. It's can't be true please debunk them cheesy.

Neymar1095:
Come and tell us why Messi has only 4 goals in 21knockout matches for Argentina, 0 trophies for Argentina, went back to back tournaments for Argentina without scoring a single goal and in 4 finals for Argentina he has 0 goals and 0 assists.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2020
ddippset:
Da fuc!

He's still repeating it.

[img]https://media./images/a4ec47a2b6fdb0458641a3cbfdffe020/tenor.gif[/img]

Too slow

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3965) (3966) (3967) (3968) (3969) (3970) (3971) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awesome01(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.