Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612651 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3962) (3963) (3964) (3965) (3966) (3967) (3968) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2020
Melvyn11:

Did maradonna win balon dor playing for your club? Bring any of your midfielder to compete with this.

How many players in history has won the same or more BDOs than Messi?

Messi is the GOAT

Kill it

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:14am On Apr 13, 2020
Melvyn11:

I couldn't have said it any better.
But Of course you couldn't!.

You're stoopid like that!!

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:15am On Apr 13, 2020
pu7pl3:

You see what I'm saying? So you think that the UEFA or FIFA 11 actually cares about positional accuracy? Or which other point did you bring? Asides from deviating from the arguement as usual?

Take time to read through every of the argument posts between I, and FergieRaw.. This time, with a clear head and see if I didn't affirm that Uefa's stance wasn't a sham and see other points I mentioned.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2020
TLona1:

I have agreed on that.

Now can you agree that Messi is the GOAT if that's the case?

only issue is that I don't think that's the case and they are both mutually exclusive
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2020
TLona1:

I have agreed on that.

No he wouldn't..

Now watch him shift the goal post from Wembley to Camp Nou.

He's dubious like that.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Take time to read through every of the argument posts between I, and FergieRaw.. This time, with a clear head and see if I didn't affirm that Uefa's stance wasn't a sham and see other points I mentioned.

The other points you brought were a DEVIATION from the original topic/arguement

And this usually happens when someone has no point in the first place...it's not hard to take correction, nobody will flog you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 9:18am On Apr 13, 2020
ddippset:
But Of course you couldn't!.

You're stoopid like that!!

cheesy
Cc Tlona,Pu7pl3 and the rest Barca fans you won't see this person who just jumped into my mentions throwing insults and caution him. But when others starts insulting you guys you will start crying.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 9:19am On Apr 13, 2020
TLona1:

I have agreed on that.

You'll agree to anything as long as your Messi as5 kissinq is preserved grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 9:20am On Apr 13, 2020
TLona1:

How many players in history has won the same or more BDOs than Messi?

Messi is the GOAT

Kill it
How many midfielder in your club has won Balon dor like king modric

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2020
Melvyn11:

Cc Tlona,Pu7pl3 and the rest Barca fans you won't see this person who just jumped into my mentions throwing insults and caution him. But when others starts insulting you guys you will start crying.

I hope you didn't just refer to me as a Barca fan undecided grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 9:22am On Apr 13, 2020
pu7pl3:

Ant this usually happens when someone has no point in the first place...it's not hard to take correction, nobody will flog you
He was even shown ronaldinho played 80% of his matches as a winger when he won the balon dor he then deviated to how deco and ronaldinho was changing positions. That guy is a clown.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 9:24am On Apr 13, 2020
pu7pl3:

I hope you didn't just refer to me as a Barca fan undecided grin
You are too smart to be a Barca fan. I tagged you to show how the hulk616 of this thread usually behaves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:25am On Apr 13, 2020
pu7pl3:

And this usually happens when someone has no point in the first place...it's not hard to take correction, nobody will flog you

It's okay. There's no point flogging a dead horse
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:25am On Apr 13, 2020
Melvyn11:

He was even shown ronaldinho played 80% of his matches as a winger when he won the balon for he then deviated to how deco and ronaldinho was changing positions. That guy is a clown.

Liiiike..hard facts staring you in the face and you still arguing blindly...

The bolded is exactly what I've been trying to explain to them since I joined this thread grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:27am On Apr 13, 2020
FirstbornWds:

It's okay. There's no point flogging a dead horse

I said nobody will flog you and you say there is no point flogging a dead horse grin

[img]https://media./images/a05e9ec68ac56fcb51a44dd17ff4e545/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2020
pu7pl3:

I said nobody will flog you and you say there is no point flogging a dead horse grin

[img]https://media./images/a05e9ec68ac56fcb51a44dd17ff4e545/tenor.gif[/img]

I have said it before and I'm repeating it again.

You'll prefer to use the part of your brain that only focuses on savagery and insult. If not, you'd have understood that I was accepting not to argue with your classic foolishness. It's okay

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2020
FirstbornWds:

I have said it before and I'm repeating it again.

You'll prefer to use the part of your brain that only focuses on savagery and insult. If not, you'd have understood that I was accepting not to argue with your classic foolishness. It's okay

Why would I continue arguing with someone that has no points and would rather choose to deviate than accept he was wrong?

What does that make me?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:06am On Apr 13, 2020
pu7pl3:

only issue is that I don't think that's the case and they are both mutually exclusive

They're not mutually exclusive at all.

For stats, Messi is ahead of Ronaldo

For number of Trophies won, Messi is ahead of Ronaldo

For individual awards, Messi is still ahead of Ronaldo

What do you want again?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2020
TLona1:

What do you want again?
Reminds me of the judgement of King Solomon.

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:13am On Apr 13, 2020
Melvyn11:

How many midfielder in your club has won Balon dor like king modric

I have Luis Suarez, a great midfielder that won Balon d or in 1960.

If you want to know Barcelona history, be my guest.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2020
Debroslink:

Yh Luis Suarez who played as an inside forward for Barcelona. He was a forward player for you guys. Try again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:36am On Apr 13, 2020
You had to go back to 1960 and was still wrong. That's tough bro. Keep on trying
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2020
Debroslink:

C'mon don't do this.. Luis Suárez Miramontes was specifically used by Helenio Herrera as an inside forward or an SS

you've failed at this but if that's the way you wanna go then i'll nominate Raymond Kopa as a pure CM in his Madrid days when he won the balon d'or
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:53am On Apr 13, 2020
Melvyn11:

Yh Luis Suarez who played as an inside forward for Barcelona. He was a forward player for you guys. Try again.

What about "outside backward"? Luis Suarez was majorly a CM and was majorly known as "the architect". Providing killer passes to the likes of Kubala.
Do you know Kubala?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:55am On Apr 13, 2020
FergieRaww:

C'mon don't do this.. Luis Suárez Miramontes was specifically used by Helenio Herrera as an inside forward or an SS

you've failed at this but if that's the way you wanna go then i'll nominate Raymond Kopa as a pure CM in his Madrid days when he won the balon d'or

You better stop saying what you don't know. Luis Suarez was a CM for Barcelona when he won Balon dor

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 10:56am On Apr 13, 2020
Debroslink:

What about "outside backward"? Luis Suarez was majorly a CM and was majorly known as "the architect". Providing killer passes to the likes of Kubala.
Do you know Kubala?

Do you yourself know Kubala? did you watch him play?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2020
Debroslink:

Do you know Kubala?
He was an inside forward for barca until he went to inter Milan. Try again no rush.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2020
FergieRaww:

Do you yourself know Kubala? did you watch him play?

Just sit down and accept the fact that Luis Suarez won Balon dor as a CM for Barcelona.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2020
TLona1:

What do you want again?

which stat is Messi ahead of Ronaldo in? How to choke on the big stage?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:03am On Apr 13, 2020
Melvyn11:

He was an inside forward for barca until he went to inter Milan. Try again no rush.

You dey yarn nonsense. Look at the screen shot below and tell me how Luis Suarez's position was inside forward

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2020
pu7pl3:

which stat is Messi ahead of Ronaldo in? How to choke on the big stage?
The only stage Messi choked in is the one that Ronaldo hasn't been to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3962) (3963) (3964) (3965) (3966) (3967) (3968) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.