Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4571979 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (6180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
Can't wait.
Can Smell a Messi first Half Brace already. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
bykebyke:
Lmao grin

LWKMD
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nmeri17: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
ddippset:
this time 2015, messi will be the all time top scorer la liga, and also all time top scorer uefa champions league. i could bet a fortune on that!

sounds like something cristiano ronaldo will do instead cry embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nmeri17: 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
dmcdad:

That is what I hope and pray for. I can't imagine Barca being outta La Liga.

y'all know if FCB vacates the primera liga real Madrid will go on those notorious campaigns of the 50's that saw them go five consecutive seasons as league leaders
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2014

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
barackohandso:

Platini: A German should win Ballon d'Or - not Ronaldo or Messi

and Platini said:

"I don't vote for the Ballon d'Or but, in principle, [in a World Cup year] it's a player who has produced big performances in the tournament who wins it," the Uefa president told beIn Sports. "So, it should be a German this year.

"It was like that until 2010, when Messi won in spite of having had an average World Cup, so nothing is certain for this year.

The quote above just says a lot about Messi winning the BDO back then. Same thing happened this year with his FIFA "father" belssing him with the player of the tournament award

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by neversaynever(m): 1:43am On Oct 20, 2014
up barka. hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:14am On Oct 20, 2014
Nmeri17:

y'all know if FCB vacates the primera liga real Madrid will go on those notorious campaigns of the 50's that saw them go five consecutive seasons as league leaders
Ohh you mean the Franco time? O yeah!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:13am On Oct 20, 2014
MESSISTATS @MessiStats 17m
Messi scored his previous hat-tricks in
UCL and La Liga against Ajax and Real
Madrid. His next 2 opponents? Ajax and
Real Madrid

Let me hear you say Amin!!!
Mo ma kole mole, Amin!

Good morning y'll smiley smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nitlad: 8:08am On Oct 20, 2014
dmcdad: Ohh you mean the Franco time? O yeah!

'85 - '90 na Franco time too? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:59am On Oct 20, 2014
nitlad:

'85 - '90 na Franco time too? cheesy

please dont be surprised.
The most naive set of fans exist on this thread. cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2014
usbcable:

and Platini said:

"I don't vote for the Ballon d'Or but, in principle, [in a World Cup year] it's a player who has produced big performances in the tournament who wins it," the Uefa president told beIn Sports. "So, it should be a German this year.

"It was like that until 2010, when Messi won in spite of having had an average World Cup, so nothing is certain for this year.

The quote above just says a lot about Messi winning the BDO back then. Same thing happened this year with his FIFA "father" belssing him with the player of the tournament award
burying your head in the sands like the proverbial ostrich as usual! you conveniently forget the biggest ballon dor scandal in history! giving ronaldo the sympathy votes after a scandalous extention by 2 weeks and a 70, 000 masks for ronaldo at the bernabeau, when the whole world knew ronaldo was being spanked! coercing the coach of quartar to vote for ronaldo! iniesta and spain won it all in 2010 but usb and co. wanted sneider, why , because iniesta is barca! and then ribery and bayern won it all in 2013, and then again ronaldo deserved it! lol, hypos! even after 2 weeks extention, he beat messi by less than 5 % of votes cast. lol.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
ddippset:
burying your head in the sands like the proverbial ostrich as usual! you conveniently forget the biggest ballon dor scandal in history! giving ronaldo the sympathy votes after a scandalous extention by 2 weeks and a 70, 000 masks for ronaldo at the bernabeau, when the whole world knew ronaldo was being spanked! coercing the coach of quartar to vote for ronaldo! iniesta and spain won it all in 2010 but usb and co. wanted sneider, why , because iniesta is barca! and then ribery and bayern won it all in 2013, and then again ronaldo deserved it! lol, hypos! even after 2 weeks extention, he beat messi by less than 5 % of votes cast. lol.

is 2013 now a World cup year Mr. Ostrich identifier? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
usbcable:

and Platini said:

Don't worry.
The FIFA 'father' will bless him with the award again in January. wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
usbcable:

and Platini said:

Just like the one your darling Crynaldo was awarded earlier in the year on the grounds of pity and "Messi-don-win-am-4-times-make- another-person-win-am-jor" in a year he played third fiddle..

On Platini's view, tell me the one/two stand out German player that had a better year than Messi, Penaldo and RRobben! None.. And like Sneidjer in 2010 who played in a collectively knitted Inter/Dutch team that had as its star, a certain Moanrhino; same would apply to any of the German guys.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
ddippset:
Gbam! Nuff said. Educate these noobs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
ddippset:
Only God knows what would have happened had reverse been the case. And all they could say to butress their point was that CR7 qualified his country for world cup as if the rest countries got there without playing a match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
sebod:

Only God knows what would have happened had reverse been the case. And all they could say to butress their point was that CR7 qualified his country for world cup as if the rest countries got there without playing a match.
The thing is, these haterz must always come up with something. We need to get use to that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 8:53am On Oct 21, 2014
Who is paying attention to Platini and the rest of them these days? When he (Platini) won the Balon D'Or, did he win the World Cup? OK, he won 1983, 1984, 1985. Fine. How about Igor Belanov in 1986? Wasn't that a World Cup year? Did Soviet Union win the 1986 World Cup? How about Hristo Stoichkov winning in 1994?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:02am On Oct 21, 2014
logica:
Who is paying attention to Platini and the rest of them these days? When he (Platini) won the Balon D'Or, did he win the World Cup? OK, he won 1983, 1984, 1985. Fine. How about Igor Belanov in 1986? Wasn't that a World Cup year? Did Soviet Union win the 1986 World Cup? How about Hristo Stoichkov winning in 1994?
Leave all those old men. Na old age dey worry them.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:56am On Oct 21, 2014
logica:

Like some people would say:- "He is aging fast"... angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2014

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
barackohandso:

Hmmm…interesting

Yes Interesting! wink

Before some people start bashing... tongue grin

One is man-marked & sometimes left unmarked tongue while the other is marked by all & at times assist more... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
usbcable:

The obsession is turning into Stalking.
SMH undecided

Obsession?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
PSG tried to sign Luis Suarez (27) this summer and offered to include Cavani in deal. Player preferred to join Barcelona. [france football]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
coded01:
Who is better in the Champions league based on stats? grin

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/174/uefa-champions-league/2014/10/21/5304701/messi-and-ronaldo-out-of-this-world-in-champions-league?ICID=HP_BN_1
Everyone apparently knows the better of both... But only a few admit it.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
Squad for today's game against Ajax

Ter Stegen, Claudio Bravo, Martin Montoya, Gerard Pique, Ivan Rakitic, Xavi, Pedro Rodriguez, Andres Iniesta, Lionel Messi, Neymar Jnr, Rafinha Alcantara, Mascherano, Marc Bartra, Jordi Alba, Dani Alves, Sergi Samper, Sandro, Munir El-Haddadi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
mcdreeezy:
Squad for today's game against Ajax

Ter Stegen, Claudio Bravo, Martin Montoya, Gerard Pique, Ivan Rakitic, Xavi, Pedro Rodriguez, Andres Iniesta, Lionel Messi, Neymar Jnr, Rafinha Alcantara, Mascherano, Marc Bartra, Jordi Alba, Dani Alves, Sergi Samper, Sandro, Munir El-Haddadi

mennnnn e don tey wey I watch barca match...only replays....ve missed like 3 games straight....
the excitement am feeling right now is like no other...
abeg gist me on current form of players ..who dey perform lately and other ish
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

mennnnn e don tey wey I watch barca match...only replays....ve missed like 3 games straight....
the excitement am feeling right now is like no other...
abeg gist me on current form of players ..who dey perform lately and other ish
Sorry oh, u don miss no be small. Neymar is in the form of his life, both him and Messi have formed a partnership since this season. Suarez is likely to play against Real on saturday after his long absence. Xavi had a great game this past weekend against Eibar and the coach said it's difficult for him to choose btw him (Xavi) and Rakitic, but we all know Xavi will play against Real. Rakitic too is not doin badly, as he's adapting to our style of play. Vermaelen so far, I no jux understand dat one. Mathieu, Munir, Iniesta, Mascherano, Busquets are all doin fine.

Dani Alves and Pedro nko? Anytime wey I go watch match, na xo xo shout our fans dey shout for dem o, dem say alves too dey cross ball and pedro too dey run run cheesy but na still alves cross bring about neymar goal against Eibar.

Messi is no longer that guy that takes on 4-5 opponents at once like before (but I know say e no dey hard am to do) grin He's more like the guy pullin the strings in the midfield now. Ask Neymar, Neymar don chop assists taya grin I believe there's still more to come bro (Suarez inclusive), don't miss our match tonight at 7:45pm.

Mes Que Un Club!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
mcdreeezy:
Sorry oh, u don miss no be small. Neymar is in the form of his life, both him and Messi have formed a partnership since this season. Suarez is likely to play against Real on saturday after his long absence. Xavi had a great game this past weekend against Eibar and the coach said it's difficult for him to choose btw him (Xavi) and Rakitic, but we all know Xavi will play against Real. Rakitic too is not doin badly, as he's adapting to our style of play. Vermaelen so far, I no jux understand dat one. Mathieu, Munir, Iniesta, Mascherano, Busquets are all doin fine.

Dani Alves and Pedro nko? Anytime wey I go watch match, na xo xo shout our fans dey shout for dem o, dem say alves too dey cross ball and pedro too dey run run cheesy but na still alves cross bring about neymar goal against Eibar.

Messi is no longer that guy that takes on 4-5 opponents at once like before (but I know say e no dey hard am to do) grin He's more like the guy pullin the strings in the midfield now. Ask Neymar, Neymar don chop assists taya grin I believe there's still more to come bro (Suarez inclusive), don't miss our match tonight at 7:45pm.

Mes Que Un Club!!!

What I like about this write up is the honesty

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (6180) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.