Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4604428 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (6193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
barackohandso:

What I like about this write up is the honesty
Tanx man, I dey talk am as I see am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
mcdreeezy:
Tanx man, I dey talk am as I see am
Xavi was not just great last weekend, but has been great thus far. It pays to bench players sometimes (if you doubt me, ask Piquécheesy). As for Alves, aside the assist, he has been playing like a dud so far. One or two assist doesn't make up for all the trash he has been playing all the while. Only God knows we not yet to concede is partly luck and partly an improved defence. Imagine the nonsense he and Shakira did last weekend. Not once, but twice. Pedro? No words to explain the level of nonsense he has been playing. Who even send am again when The Goal Machine dey resume duty come Saturday.

So, aside Alves and Pedro, the rest are good. Though some not too good, but no complaints yet cause they ain't as alarming as the aforementioned duo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
El once del Barça (Official Lineup):
1. Ter Stegen
3. Piqué
4. Rakitic
7. Pedro
8. Iniesta
10. Messi
11. Neymar
14. Mascherano
15. Bartra
18. Alba
22. Alves
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
mcdreeezy:
Sorry oh, u don miss no be small. Neymar is in the form of his life, both him and Messi have formed a partnership since this season. Suarez is likely to play against Real on saturday after his long absence. Xavi had a great game this past weekend against Eibar and the coach said it's difficult for him to choose btw him (Xavi) and Rakitic, but we all know Xavi will play against Real. Rakitic too is not doin badly, as he's adapting to our style of play. Vermaelen so far, I no jux understand dat one. Mathieu, Munir, Iniesta, Mascherano, Busquets are all doin fine.

Dani Alves and Pedro nko? Anytime wey I go watch match, na xo xo shout our fans dey shout for dem o, dem say alves too dey cross ball and pedro too dey run run cheesy but na still alves cross bring about neymar goal against Eibar.

Messi is no longer that guy that takes on 4-5 opponents at once like before (but I know say e no dey hard am to do) grin He's more like the guy pullin the strings in the midfield now. Ask Neymar, Neymar don chop assists taya grin I believe there's still more to come bro (Suarez inclusive), don't miss our match tonight at 7:45pm.

Mes Que Un Club!!!

wow!!! thanks...... no way am missing today's match....already holed in a friend's crib ..pizza in hand..ready to feast my eyes and watch Ajax' Annihilation ......

yeah that's the reason Suarez was acquired ... Messi will be more of a play maker than a goal scorer.......
if you played naija bet then this one na straight win....

menn clasico will be mad
..I hope Suarez plays......how real's recent games and performances?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

wow!!! thanks...... no way am missing today's match....already holed in a friend's crib ..pizza in hand..ready to feast my eyes and watch Ajax' Annihilation ......

yeah that's the reason Suarez was acquired ... Messi will be more of a play maker than a goal scorer.......
if you played naija bet then this one na straight win....

menn clasico will be mad
..I hope Suarez plays......how real's recent games and performances?
They have been great thus far courtesy of Ronaldo. Take him away, the team is very ordinary at this juncture because the other forwards are mostly non-functional this time around.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
dmcdad:

They have been great thus far courtesy of Ronaldo. Take him away, the team is very ordinary at this juncture because the other forwards are mostly non-functional this time around.

oh
di maria and ozil have always been my main concern in every el clasico..but now that they ve left...I have less to worry about.....
its actually the form of those meant to feed Rinaldo with passes ...long and short...their mid fielders form.....

I just hope that dude that shakira has made useless after several hours of banging will not ffuck us up and alves with his excessive overlapping runs.....
and this one they saying Vamelean dey do like weyrey.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
dmcdad:
1. Ter Stegen
3. Piqué
4. Rakitic
7. Pedro
8. Iniesta
10. Messi
11. Neymar
14. Mascherano
15. Bartra
18. Alba
22. Alves

I see Busquets is out injured
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
dmcdad:

Xavi was not just great last weekend, but has been great thus far. It pays to bench players sometimes (if you doubt me, ask Piquécheesy). As for Alves, aside the assist, he has been playing like a dud so far. One or two assist doesn't make up for all the trash he has been playing all the while. Only God knows we not yet to concede is partly luck and partly an improved defence. Imagine the nonsense he and Shakira did last weekend. Not once, but twice. Pedro? No words to explain the level of nonsense he has been playing. Who even send am again when The Goal Machine dey resume duty come Saturday.

So, aside Alves and Pedro, the rest are good. Though some not too good, but no complaints yet cause they ain't as alarming as the aforementioned duo.
Yes, the rest are doin good. I just hope Pique don't make mistakes like against Eibar where he left that Capa guy unmarked. It might be very costly, especialy against Real
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
barackohandso:

Yeah... Not in the match-day squad. Injured his hip or something...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

oh
di maria and ozil have always been my main concern in every el clasico..but now that they ve left...I have less to worry about.....
its actually the form of those meant to feed Rinaldo with passes ...long and short...their mid fielders form.....

I just hope that dude that shakira has made useless after several hours of banging will not ffuck us up and alves with his excessive overlapping runs.....
and this one they saying Vamelean dey do like weyrey.....
Lol...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
mcdreeezy:
Yes, the rest are doin good. I just hope Pique don't make mistakes like against Eibar where he left that Capa guy unmarked. It might be very costly, especialy against Real
Making such silly mistakes against Real would be suicidal to say the least.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
barackohandso:

No oh, more like they're saving his legs for el clasico
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
dmcdad:

Lol...cheesy

true now.....we seriously need to change our back 4

I thought they was gonna buy mat Hummels
our board ffucked up big time......
I hope we don't encounter the problems we faced last season due to a weak defense
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
Xup guys...... I just phoned luis enrique to warn him not to repeat the rubbish he did against psg....
So y'all be rest assured we're greedily grabing the 3points tonight! cool cool cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
mcdreeezy:
No oh, more like they're saving his legs for el clasico

I thought as much
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

true now.....we seriously need to change our back 4

I thought they was gonna buy mat Hummels
our board ffucked up big time......
I hope we don't encounter the problems we faced last season due to a weak defense
shocked

what you doing here?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
dmcdad:
1. Ter Stegen
3. Piqué
4. Rakitic
7. Pedro
8. Iniesta
10. Messi
11. Neymar
14. Mascherano
15. Bartra
18. Alba
22. Alves
alves should be kicked out of this list..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

shocked

what you doing here?

lol

you saw that pics I had my shirt in my mouth? I was on a barca jersey now......

barca for life
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

alves should be kicked out of this list..

why. who would be your replacement?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

lol

you saw that pics I had my shirt in my mouth? I was on a barca jersey now......

barca for life
wow. Hmm. Interesting smiley

Darkrebel:

why. who would be your replacement?
it seems he has a phobia for psg...
He really messed up when we played against them last time....
He should be replaced with anyone but him!......
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
See Pre-El Clasico Goal... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
Goooooooooaaaaaaaal! Neymar!!!
Enrique is yielding to my instructions!! cool cool cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
coded01:
See Pre-El Clasico Goal... grin
messi did the assist..... He could have taken the shot himself, but decided to be unselfish.....

Messi!!! You too much baba!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

messi did the assist..... He could have taken the shot himself, but decided to be unselfish.....

Messi!!! You too much baba!

Na so oh... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
Goal! Neymar!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
coded01:

Na so oh... cheesy
pique is f*cking up angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

pique is f*cking up angry

No mind am, he don see small boys na... grin

Messi 69 goals in champions league... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pedro why
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
Meen, you guys have been missing all these years oh... Mascherano should never be played anywhere else on the field; Busquets should be his deputy!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
Haterz are peeping... tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
RuuDie:
Meen, you guys have been missing all these years oh... Mascherano should never be played anywhere else on the field; Busquets should be his deputy!

I think I strongly agree with you... wink

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
Pique... angry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (6193) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: hustleranthem(m), oliverano and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.