Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4588947 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4072) (4073) (4074) (4075) (4076) (4077) (4078) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 10:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
williams10101:
I guess I was right with Busquet and Roberto being overwhelmed. Why do I still feel like Puig could have made an impact had he started the game.

U watch how Sergio Roberto last the ball for the 2nd goal and just wonder why he started this game after being the worst player against Napoli.
If Ure trying to defend a lead and need an attacker to drop back, then Griezmann is definitely the man. I certainly don't know what the coach was thinking bringing on Griezmann while we chanced the game.
I can't recall any attack Griezmann instigated. Fati was more of an ATTACKING threat in the few minutes he came on.
Ter Stegen played his worst match in a Barca shirt.
Finally, Setien has to go!
If the replays I've seen are anything to go by, you are just looking for scapegoats.
Barca have depended solely on Messi's brilliance in the last 3 years or so. The trophies amassed in that time have had to scraped - sometimes by a hair's breathe.

When you rely on the most brilliant student in school to win you quiz competitions, what happens the day he falls short? Are the other students on the team collectively intelligent enough to win competitions for the team? In Barca's case, we both know the answer - no.

Barca has known this all this time that's why the official Barca social accounts have become Messi fan accounts. That's why they'd keep eulogizing even his wife and kids daily on their accounts. That's why even when Messi's wife posts on Instagram, Barca players and management would go mark their presence in the comment section.
That's why Leo coughs and even the Barca president is running to bring him water. That's why he bought a condo in Milan and the Barca team went nuts.
They know they'd be toast without him now. Barca fans know too.

Same thing with Arsenal's official accounts almost literally eating Aubameyang's poo in the last one month.

You and I know no top-tier club would keep Suarez. You and I know Umtiti should have been sold. We know Griezmann became a Messi fan boy once he arrived and just wanted to relax 'cause, after all, Messi's been winning trophies with a bulk of these shitty players so he can't make it worse.

Oh, and the coaches too. From Luiz Enrique to the rest: When Barca started shedding off its tiki taka team. When strange players like Ardan Turan could make a Barcelona team! When Rakitic, who's never had the Barca DNA could play in a Barca first team.
When we could make a Barca-like player like Countinho unplayable in Barca because Tiki Taka was being dumped.
When thuggish, patternless Atletico players suddenly became the cynosure of Barca's board.
That's when it all started getting wrong.

Tiki Taka died after MSN and the 2008/2009/2010 class left Barcelona. Essentially, Barca lost its identity.

Don't blame the players - blame the management.

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HIRAETH: 11:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bartomeu will not resign but will fire Abidal and Grau. [di marzio]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
Dem Don sack setien grin grin grin
O boy shocked Fab just added an extra 100k twitter followers on top this announcement cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
Afam4eva:
I kinda like the fact that Barca lost woefully so that the needed changes can be done.

Bartomeu OUT

Setien OUT

Barca's Entre Defense line OUT

We said these same thing last year, but nothing happened.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
DissTroy:

If the replays I've seen are anything to go by, you are just looking for scapegoats.
Barca have depended solely on Messi's brilliance in the last 3 years or so. The trophies amassed in that time have had to scraped - sometimes by a hair's breathe.

When you rely you rely on the most brilliant student in school to win you quiz competitions, what happens the day he falls short? Are the other students on the team collectively intelligent enough to win competitions for the team? In Barca's case, we both know the answer - no.

Barca has known this all this time that's why the official Barca social accounts become Messi fan accounts. That's why they'd keep eulogizing even his wife and kids daily on their accounts. That's why even when Messi's wife posts on Instagram, Barca players and management would go mark their presence in the comment section.
That's why Leo coughs and even the Barca president is running to bring him water. That's why he bought a condo in Milan and the Barca team went nuts.
They know they'd be taoast without him now. Barca fans know too.

Same thing with Arsenal's official accounts almost literally eating Aubameyang's poo in the last one month.

You and I know no too-tier club would keep Suarez. You and know Umtiti should have been sold. We know Griezmann became a Messi fan boy once he arrived and just wanted to relax 'cause, after all, Messi's been winning trophies with a bulk of these shitty players so I can't make it worse.

Oh, and the coaches too. From Luiz Enrique to the rest: When Barca started shedding off its tiki taka team. When stranger players like Ardan Turan could make a Barcelona team! When Rakitic, who's never had the Barca DNA could play in a Barca first team.
When we could make a Barca-like player like Countinho unplayable in Barca because Tiki Taka was being dumped.
When thuggish, patternless Atletico players suddenly became the cynosure of Barca's board.

Tiki Taka died after MSN and the 2008/2009/2010 class left Barcelona. Essentially, Barca lost its identity.

Thank you so much. This is the complete story of Barcelona. This is the structure of #PasstoMessi that I've been crying against all these years. This is why Neymar left Barcelona to form his own identity. No identity in Barcelona anymore since 2016.

Thank you for speaking my mind.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
BlueAngel444:
shocked is Vidal trying to say that barca is a German league 2 team. Because I don't think Bayern has beaten a bundesliga team like this o

Exactly lmaoo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
Them use Barca do 8-2 tu bawo? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
There's a reason Stegen doesn't start for Germany, he's not mentally tough.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
weyrey ni man yen ni tie
nihilistjnr:

Vidal said This. Is. Barca!

He thought he was Gerard Butler grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
tesppidd:
The only thing that pains me is people like you who are happy we lost so that you can say "I was right"

You should be ashamed really.

Predicting doom for the team wouldn't have affected Satien's tactics or the players' performance far away in Portugal.

You don't get it, do you?

I wasn't predicting doom for my team.

I saw things the way they are, without "hoping"

The reason you're that way is because you hoped something would happen, Messi would do something.

But I lost hope in UCL since January. And settled for trophyless the day we drew Celta.

While some of us will be optimistic, there are those of us who are realistic, we see it the way they are.

Maybe I didn't expect 8, but yes, I knew we'd concede at least 4, my only succor was that we should score more goals to augment. All I wanted was a humble loss.

That's why I'm not pained. Predicting doom is when you have a fair chance of winning. We had no chance. I did state that with what we played against napoli, we'd be disgraced. Bayern aren't Napoli, they're a team that never gets tired of scoring, the bigger the opposition, the more goals they want to score..

That's Bayern.

But una dey expect miracle from Barça that's been a 1 legged table since January, against a cold heartless Bayern team......

Wow..........

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
pu7pl3:

Mr Gorilla, the chest beater...how far na?
This one has finally ended his menstrual cycle.

Not a word since Man City but tonight he's received his healing like the biblical woman with the issue of blood.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
DissTroy:

When you rely on the most brilliant student in school to win you quiz competitions, what happens the day he falls short? Are the other students on the team collectively intelligent enough to win competitions for the team? In Barca's case, we both know the answer - no.

Barca has known this all this time that's why the official Barca social accounts have become Messi fan accounts. That's why they'd keep eulogizing even his wife and kids daily on their accounts. That's why even when Messi's wife posts on Instagram, Barca players and management would go mark their presence in the comment section.

You and I know no top-tier club would keep Suarez. You and I know Umtiti should have been sold. We know Griezmann became a Messi fan boy once he arrived and just wanted to relax 'cause, after all, Messi's been winning trophies with a bulk of these shitty players so he can't make it worse.

Oh, and the coaches too. From Luiz Enrique to the rest: When Barca started shedding off its tiki taka team. When strange players like Ardan Turan could make a Barcelona team! When Rakitic, who's never had the Barca DNA could play in a Barca first team.

Guy off mic,resist the urge to SHALAYE....whether you like it or not,this is your banter era...Having football best ever player makes it more sweeter...

What do you guys wants from management you this crybabies...you sign players every season with reckless abandon for 100million pounds plus,cheat FFP with players exchange etc

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
usbcable:

Eyin temi baaaawoo ni oooo

lelelelelelelelel
Imagine not a sigle Barca (MOTIVATION FC) fan

responded.

next year gonna be bloody for La Midget and crew

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
jonsnow92:

He made more saves than neuer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
barackodam:

You don't get it, do you?

I wasn't predicting doom for my team.

I saw things the way they are, without "hoping"

The reason you're that way is because you hoped something would happen, Messi would do something.

But I lost hope in UCL since January. And settled for trophyless the day we drew Celta.

While some of us will be optimistic, there are those of us who are realistic, we see it the way they are.

Maybe I didn't expect 8, but yes, I knew we'd concede at least 4, my only succor was that we should score more goals to augment. All I wanted was a humble loss.

That's why I'm not pained. Predicting doom is when you have a fair chance of winning. We had no chance. I did state that with what we played against napoli, we'd be disgraced. Bayern aren't Napoli, they're a team that never gets tired of scoring, the bigger the opposition, the more goals they want to score..

That's Bayern.

But una dey expect miracle from Barça that's been a 1 legged table since January, against a cold heartless Bayern team......

Wow..........
What's done is done.

The attitude I hate is coming back after the match to start digging up posts like you would will receive a trophy for "seeing things the way they are"

What I expect from your likes is probably pointing out the flaws and looking forward

Not picking posts and telling everyone how you saw the doom coming..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
1 UCL in 9 years.

What a disastrous way to end your career

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 11:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
HIRAETH:
Bartomeu will not resign but will fire Abidal and Grau. [di marzio]

I hope he also fired himself too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nihilistjnr: 11:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
tesppidd:
The only thing that pains me is people like you who are happy we lost so that you can say "I was right"

You should be ashamed really.

Predicting doom for the team wouldn't have affected Satien's tactics or the players' performance far away in Portugal.

Good ebening

Eku 8-2 o.

You no wan hail your guy abi

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
Setién was sacked from the club days ago. He was not going to continue in any way. Not even after winning a title.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 11:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
jonsnow92:

How would you blame MATS for the game?

You didn't see how our defense dey open like a very wet pusssy?

Mats is to blame for that too? shocked

You think if Goretzka was Muller or Lewy, he wouldn't have scored like 2 goals?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
tesppidd:
What's done is done.

The attitude I hate is coming back after the match to start digging up posts like you would will receive a trophy for "seeing things the way they are"

What I expect from your likes is probably pointing out the flaws and looking forward

Not picking posts and telling everyone how you saw the doom coming..

Okay, I agree to that. You're right.

We move.!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
Messi wife in the morning waking him up saying " honey its "9" ..

Messi goes " what? Bayern scored again ? "

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by williams10101(m): 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
DissTroy:

U're 100% right. In my opinion, the board could still cut their loss. For example, Griezmann would still command a transfer fee of 60-70 million. Suarez could also be sold for 10-15 million. An MLS team would definitely be intrested. That money could be used to get a youthful attacker that would fit into our style.

Too many old heads at Barcelona, no priority on youths. I guess we'll just have to see what happens in the coming weeks before the start of the new season.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
nihilistjnr:

Good ebening

Eku 8-2 o.

You no wan hail your guy abi
You I no blame you.

You hand an overdose of it since Arsenal to Lyon to Bayern.

Weldone..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
SEE MOTIVATION FC FANS

HIRAETH:
Nairaland doesn't have the emoji to describe how I feel
Forca Barca

TLona1:
Barcelona is beating Bayern Munich tonight.

Adiwana:

Did you watch our Napoli game?? Dude wasn't comfortable with the ball and gave away a lot of loose passes. He had De Jong covering for him all game and was very slow tracking back. If Napoli had hit us from that flank,we would've at least conceded another goal.

The thing is Bayern is not Napoli. I don't honestly see Davies overlapping cause of the space he will create which will allow Messi explore and Gnabry pace for pace can be matched Semedo. This will lead to Gnabry switching to the right where he will now meet Alba which is where our problem will come from

Last thing we need in this game is a player who'll start crying after halftime
all the players you mentioned...Semedo will cry to bed tonight after the disgrace

TalabiAudu:
Bayern would dismantle this blunt that can't function outside Catalonia.

cheesy
Swears, Cules. Don't put your hope too high for this match.

Bayern is very wicked oo cheesy
Pray for a humbling defeat with Barca playing well but unlucky.

Else those non-smiling Germans would demolish your club, whoop you in possession, corners, shots... cheesy cheesy
them no kuku listen.

jonsnow92:
I'll reply to this after the game.
My guy , i hope you eventually replied. biko no bottle the reply like one Barca legend

Taguchi:

Insha Allahu we go win ....it will be very interesting, I will be watching with a very relaxed mind
MashaAllah you lost woefully grin

Mcleo007:

The only reason it is even a 50-50 is because we have a deficient coach who cant take bold decisions and start the right players. Only 4-5 players in this Bayern team will walk straight into this Barca first eleven. A combined eleven of both teams shows its 50-50 and the side that takes the most of its chances would go on to win. It will never be rout.

A combined 11 of both teams' starters:

Goalkeeper= MATS over M. Neur
RB= J. Kimmich over N. Semedo
LB= A. Davies over weak man J. Alba
CB= G. Pique = He is light years ahead of J. Boateng even at the twillight of his career.
CB= C. Lengelet = He is a better Left sided CB to D. Alaba
DMF= S. Buequets= A. Goretzka doesnt come close here
CMF= Its definitely a tie between FDJ and Thiago A. Hard to choose who is better.
AMF= T. Muller over A. Vidal
RWF= GOAT no contest here
LWF= S. Gnabry over A. Griezman
CF= R. Lewandoski over overwieght L. Suarez

5 Barca players
5 Bayern players
A tie between FDJ and Thiago

Bayern are good, but definitely not superior to Barca even if this Barca team has been shit all season and can disappoint when you least expect them. They can also pull up maximum surprises and grind out results when you write them off. Tonights' game is nobodys really and can swing either way. This would be Bayern's toughest game of the season. They faced an amateurish Chelsea side so you can call them super powers at the back of that.

ABOVE all, a motivated Messi on beast mode is something no team canhandle, even when he is battling a knock.
this analysis laugh me no be small

Adiwana:

I think that's to our advantage. We've buckled under pressure for the past two seasons as favorites so perhaps as underdogs,that pressure will come off. Plus Bayern have been very cocky this past few days and I have a feeling of 2015 happening once again
Cock and bull story. Whitewashing lol.
jpmoriarti:
Yes ooo They have more than enough motivation heading into this match. No excuses.
awon ti motivation FC

patrickmuf:
I don't care about the form Bayern are in, Messi will decide how the game ends. If Messi tuns up, no team in the world can stop Barcelona...

Boateng and Neuer will be scared seeing Messi take to the field. I hope that in the first 10-15mins, Messi will have the chance to run at Boateng as that will leave Bayern scared.

Talking about motivation, if the players are not motivated by the fact that virtually everyone has written them off then they don't deserve this stage.
Pass to messi FC. you guy disappear as usual. #bottler

khingTony:

cheesy

We go shock them, no worry
Bayern Shock una no be small. One legged tie 8-2. Thank god second leg no dey

BoleAndFish:
Imagine a Coutinho goal and assist tonight. grin grin
the guy shock them for where he pain them most UCL

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by michealdeco: 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
barackodam:

If you're hoping on Bartomeu led board, you'd be more and more disappointed. Nothing, I repeat, nothing will make them wake up to their responsibility
that useless old man need to resign and if i'm Messi i'll just leave Barca if he doesn't, Barca needs to offload a whole lot of old cargos, just imagine Coutinho everyone ruled off as flop. This goes to show how foolish Barto is

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 11:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
williams10101:

U're 100% right. In my opinion, the board could still cut their loss. For example, Griezmann would still command a transfer fee of 60-70 million. Suarez could also be sold for 10-15 million. An MLS team would definitely be intrested. That money could be used to get a youthful attacker that would fit into our style.

Too many old heads at Barcelona, no priority on youths. I guess we'll just have to see what happens in the coming weeks before the start of the new season.

Suarez already has an offer from MLS.

He's just not going
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
TalabiAudu:
Useless club.

Even Chelsea no worse like this

Imagine it was played at the Allianz arena
or imagine if there was a second leg of disgrace in Camp Nou grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 11:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
barackodam:

How would you blame MATS for the game?

You didn't see how our defense dey open like a very wet pusssy?

Mats is to blame for that too? shocked

You think if Goretzka was Muller or Lewy, he wouldn't have scored like 2 goals?
Its time for people to yarn anyhow.

Ter Stagen not mentally tough.

Does that even make sense?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 11:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
Mehnnn I so accept Pochettino with both hands abeg.

None of that Barca DNA shii.

I want some Ariggo Sachhi regen.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
tesppidd:
This one has finally ended his menstrual cycle.

Not a word since Man City but tonight he's received his healing like the biblical woman with the issue of blood.

What sort of shamelessness is this ffs your club has just been disgraced globally like the adulteress Jesus saves from the mob except in this case there was no one to save y'all

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueAngel444: 11:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hazard coming back from injury, no form whatsoever played better than Griezmann cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4072) (4073) (4074) (4075) (4076) (4077) (4078) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.