Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4602345 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
jpmoriarti:
I dislike subscribing to the view of the crowd. Whenever everyone seems to agree on a particular controversial subject, I step aside to see this issue from a different perspective.

They keep claiming Barcelona owes Messi everything as though Messi's services came free of charge. They should frustrate the guy biko
So he should be frustrated because he wants to quit.

Your perspective is a stupid one. I'm not sorry to say that.
Why should barca frustrate him? Give one reason (that's if your shallow mind can furnish one).

Let's forget Messi's influence or anything. Why should barca let him go? Because you have been typing rubbish and off-point. Forming ' I'm different from the crowd'.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
joviegghead:

Wait! Are you following the Messi saga at all?
Who is raising hell. Messi or Barça?
Messi wants to leave on peaceful terms and is avoiding a court case, Barca on the other hand are denying him any meeting, except for contract renewal!

Can you see how stupid bartomeu is. A player wants to leave and you feel, your best action is to frustrate him, right? You and Bart share the same reasoning. And it's toxicity is affecting this thread.

There's nothing peaceful about wanting to leave for free.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
joviegghead:

Wait! Are you following the Messi saga at all?
Who is raising hell. Messi or Barça?
Messi wants to leave on peaceful terms and is avoiding a court case, Barca on the other hand are denying him any meeting, except for contract renewal!

Can you see how stupid bartomeu is. A player wants to leave and you feel, your best action is to frustrate him, right? You and Bart share the same reasoning. And it's toxicity is affecting this thread.

Messi is the one who's been raising hell. Everything else are newspaper speculation. In all these saga, only two events are notable and verifiable. Others are just response to the two main events.

1. Messi initiates the now infamous burofax, demanding his contract be terminated.

2. Messi refusal to attend PCR test today.

Other things apart from these two are unverifable stories which the media are awash with at this time.

You see, it is the diminutive coward from Argentina who's been raising hell for the club he supposedly loved.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2020
modextus:
There's nothing peaceful about wanting to leave for free.
I wonder oo. Let him bring 700 million euros and I'll say, let the idiot get off. His best days are already behind him. We made sure we extracted all we possibly could from him to justify his hefty paycheck.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Destiny delayed for a fucckking 33yr old, that's almost at the end of his playing career. What nonsense!

Maybe he thinks himself bigger than the club. All the embarrassing defeats we suffered, dude was part and parcel of that shameful team but he did nothing to change the situation. Everyone is quick to blame the board but major culprits who have consistently underperformed are being celebrated. Stop making it seem he shouldn't be part of those held responsible for the Barca slump. Infact, he's one of the people I hold responsible. If you think he's paid his due, then I'll say he should pay them again. Afterall he's on a massive contract, coasting home to millions of euros yearly. His services never came free of charge. Abandoning a club in times of crisis, one which you yourself was part of in making, is cowardly.

I want Barcelona to frustrate him so he knows no player, no matter who you are, is bigger than a club that's an institution. In few years, no one will talk about Messi as much as now but Barcelona will remain for a very long time.
Staying at Barcelona is not the best move for Lionel Messi's career at this point in time...that is it...any of what you typed is irrelevant.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Destiny delayed for a fucckking 33yr old, that's almost at the end of his playing career. What nonsense!

Maybe he thinks himself bigger than the club. All the embarrassing defeats we suffered, dude was part and parcel of that shameful team but he did nothing to change the situation. Everyone is quick to blame the board but major culprits who have consistently underperformed are being celebrated. Stop making it seem he shouldn't be part of those held responsible for the Barca slump. Infact, he's one of the people I hold responsible. If you think he's paid his due, then I'll say he should pay them again. Afterall he's on a massive contract, coasting home to millions of euros yearly. His services never came free of charge. Abandoning a club in times of crisis, one which you yourself was part of in making, is cowardly.

I want Barcelona to frustrate him so he knows no player, no matter who you are, is bigger than a club that's an institution. In few years, no one will talk about Messi as much as now but Barcelona will remain for a very long time.
People are acting like messi gave everything to the club and the club gave him nothing in return. He didn't play for free, he's by far the highest paid player in the world.

But now he wants to leave for free.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Messi is the one who's been raising hell. Everything else are newspaper speculation. In all these saga, only two events are notable and verifiable. Others are just response to the two main events.

1. Messi initiates the now infamous burofax, demanding his contract be terminated.

2. Messi refusal to attend PCR test today.

Other things apart from these two are unverifable stories which the media are awash with at this time.

You see, it is the diminutive coward from Argentina who's been raising hell for the club he supposedly loved.
3.He won't be attending training tomorrow,add this one too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
BykeLaByke:

Staying at Barcelona is not the best move for Lionel Messi's career at this point in time...that is it...any of what you typed is irrelevant.
I agree. He is free to leave, but not for free at this crucial turmoil that the club is in.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
Stay for what abeg,only a player without ambition would stay with these appalling individuals ffs.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
BykeLaByke:
Stay for what abeg,only a player without ambition would stay with these appalling individuals ffs.

Where's Dembele? angry angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
BykeLaByke:

Yet if he can't come to an agreement, he will be forced to remain at the club and see out what remains of his contract otherwise he'll risk incurring FIFA sanctions.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Yet if he can't come to an agreement, he will be forced to remain at the club and see out what remains of his contract otherwise he'll risk incurring FIFA sanctions.
He has asked the club twice now to sit down and make a deal that would see them getting something tangible from his sale,yet Bartomeu is ignoring it...what else could get possibly do.

He also has the option of taking this to court but na that Barca love dey hold am back,which I'm sure is wearing realllllly thin at the moment.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2020
BykeLaByke:

3.He won't be attending training tomorrow,add this one too.
Another verifiable action which will no doubt incur enormous sanctions from the club and might even lead him to start losing some of his passionate supporters, who will start seeing through his selfish actions, aimed at undermining the club's administration and disrespecting his team mates.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
Olamyyde:

I agree. He is free to leave, but not for free at this crucial turmoil that the club is in.
He doesn't wanna leave for free...

Bartomeu just doesn't want to be known as the president that let Messi go,again acting in his own selfish interest.

Mancity are more than ready to cough up 150+ 2players,but Bartomeu doesn't wanna negotiate.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
BykeLaByke:

He has asked the club twice now to sit down and make a deal that would see them getting something tangible from his sale,yet Bartomeu is ignoring it...what else could get possibly do.

He also has the option of taking this to court but na that Barca love dey hold am back,which I'm sure is wearing realllllly thin at the moment.
If he goes to court, he has absolutely no legs to stand on. His case is weak. His contract has not expired. He signed those contracts. If the club refuses to sell him, he cannot leave. The club is under no obligation to negotiate his exit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Another verifiable action which will no doubt incur enormous sanctions from the club and might even lead him to start losing some of his passionate supporters, who will start seeing through his selfish actions, aimed at undermining the club's administration and disrespecting his team mates.
Yen yen yen yen yen...as far as he won't be assassinated or something...leave that thing. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
BykeLaByke:

He doesn't wanna leave for free...

Bartomeu just doesn't want to be known as the president that let Messi go,again acting in his own selfish interest.

Mancity are more than ready to cough up 150+ 2players,but Bartomeu doesn't wanna negotiate.
The club has no obligation to negotiate. I thought he claimed his contract has already expired and that he can leave for free without the input from the club. Why now does he want to negotiate? What does he even want to negotiate when he claimed his contract has expired?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
jpmoriarti:
If he goes to court, he has absolutely no legs to stand on. His case is weak. His contract has not expired. He signed those contracts. If the club refuses to sell him, he cannot leave. The club is under no obligation to negotiate his exit.
If he stays,he could literally pull a Bale alongside Suarez,and he leaves the club for free next year cause that's when his contract ends....even you have to agree selling him now makes the most sense for both parties.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
jpmoriarti:
The club has no obligation negotiate. I thought he claimed his contract has already expired and that he can leave for free without the input from the club. Why now does he want to negotiate? What does he even want to negotiate when he claimed his contract has expired?
Because he wants to help Barca get something from this move, he's trying to help Barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
BykeLaByke:

If he stays,he could literally pull a Bale alongside Suarez,and he leaves the club for free next year cause that's when his contract ends....even you have to agree selling him now makes the most sense for both parties.
If a player wants to prove he's bigger than the institution, sometimes it is important to teach them a lesson they will never forget in a hurry.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
BykeLaByke:

He asked the club for a meeting twice, and the club rejected, they told him to come with €700m then he's free to leave, but he wants to negotiate, which the club is not considering

If he goes to court, he's going to lose woefully
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2020
Las las na court this thing fit end,and I'm sure Messi's lawyers have already briefed him on how it could possibly go down...lmaoooo...I don't think he would take it this far if he wasn't so sure of the matter.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nickvanilla(m): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
Lol. It seems there are more of Messi fans here than real Barca fans. The heading of the thread deceived me.

Your team loses to Bayern Munich and as their captain the first thing you think of is forcing an exit?

What's this talk about Barca wasting his prime years. That's rubbish! Who holds the current ballon d'or and FiFa best player. Who has won the most trophies in LaLiga in the last 6 years. The goals he scored that brought him the trophies, didn't someone assist them? How many of those goals did he score by running solo from the halfway line.

Honestly, if you're a true, sincere Barca fan and you aren't enraged at Messi threatening to leave the club in this trying time, sorry to say you are a mere Fanboy! Insult me if you want.

I can't even imagine Cr7 trying to do this with Madrid. Madrid fans will roast him!! What's wrong with Barca fans sef? Rise up and put your captain in place! Barcelona right now is not even as bad as people are trying to paint it.

This same team got to the UCL semifinals last season and were only a step away from securing the trophy if not for an inspired Liverpool side.

I'm not looking to condemn Messi after all I believe he has paid his dues. But there are certain ways to do things. He should have called for a meeting with the board and told them his mind. Las Las they will say no, and he leaves peacefully in 2021.

What is he pursuing that he hasn't won already? And what is the guarantee that City will give him the CL? Guys reason am. Messi sef no try.

14 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:07pm On Aug 30, 2020
BykeLaByke:

Because he wants to help Barca get something from this move, he's trying to help Barca.
If he wants to help Barca, he must stay to birth a new team who can continue to enthrone his legacies, not by leaving chaos and ruins behind. That's exactly how not to show love.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2020
khingTony:

He asked the club for a meeting twice, and the club rejected, they told him to come with €700m then he's free to leave, but he wants to negotiate, which the club is not considering

If he goes to court, he's going to lose woefully
Loool...not sure he loses in court ooo...covid ruined many things....but then again, let's say he stays,refuses to take part in the season at all..leaves for free by next year...who loses in the long run?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
nickvanilla:
Lol. It seems there are more of Messi fans here than real Barca fans. The heading of the thread deceived me.

Your team loses to Bayern Munich and as their captain the first thing you think of is forcing an exit?

What's this talk about Barca wasting his prime years. That's rubbish! Who holds the current ballon d'or and FiFa best player. Who has won the most trophies in LaLiga in the last 6 years. The goasl he scored that brought him the trophies, didn't someone assist them? How many of those goals did he scored by running solo from the halfway line.

Honestly, if you're a true, sincere Barca fan and you aren't enraged at Messi threatening to leave the club in this trying time, sorry to say you are a mere Fanboy! Insult me if you want.

I can't even imagine Cr7 trying to do this with Madrid. Madrid fans will roast him!! What's wrong with Barca fans sef? Rise up and put your captain in place. Barcelona right now is not even as bad as people are trying to paint it.

This same team got to the UCL semifinals last season and were only a step away from securing the trophy if not for an inspired Liverpool side.

I'm not looking to condemn Messi after all I believe he has paid his dues. But there are certain ways to do things. He should have called for a meeting with the board and told them his mind. Las Las they will say no, and he leaves peacefully in 2021.

What is he pursuing that he hasn't won already? And what is the guarantee that City will give him the CL? Guys reason am. Messi sef no try.
Stand up and put your captain in his place,lmaoooooooooo.

Like Messi didn't make Barca relevant.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
nickvanilla:

What's this talk about Barca wasting his prime years. That's rubbish! Who holds the current ballon d'or and FiFa best player. Who has won the most trophies in LaLiga in the last 6 years. The goasl he scored that brought him the trophies, didn't someone assist them? How many of those goals did he scored by running solo from the halfway line.

I can't even imagine Cr7 trying to do this with Madrid. Madrid fans will roast him!! What's wrong with Barca fans sef? Rise up and put your captain in place. Barcelona right now is not even as bad as people are trying to paint it.

At last. One reasonable post i have seen here. Madrid fans will roast Messi for these actions but Barca fans has since lost their soul. All we see today are plastic, cosmetic fans

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
jpmoriarti:
If he wants to help Barca, he must stay to birth a new team who can continue to enthrone his legacies, not by leaving chaos and ruins behind. That's exactly how not to show love.
Stay and birth a new team,with names like Wijnaldum and Depay being mentioned at 3.

Only thing he consistently asked for in the past 3years was a good sporting project..
It's too late to try and give him that now.

Get something for him now,or he leaves for free next year.... y'all's choice.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
BykeLaByke:

Loool...not sure he loses in court ooo...covid ruined many things....but then again, let's say he stays,refuses to take part in the season at all..leaves for free by next year...who loses in the long run?
Messi loses. He loves playing football. Denying him to play is the worst treatment you can give him.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
BykeLaByke:

If he refuses to take part in the season, he'll be finned weekly, he loses, if he doesn't train with the team and pertake in matches, no doubt he'll become rusty, he loses, if he continues to disrespect his employers, he'll lose respect from some of his fans, he loses, if he leaves on a free transfer next season, Barcelona loses, but he succeed in wasting a whole year, he loses.

So in the long run, Messi will be the biggest loser

Peace

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Messi loses. He loves playing football. Denying him to play is the worst treatment you can give him.
Loool.... he's not going to die if he does not play football ffs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nickvanilla(m): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
BykeLaByke:

Stand up and put your captain in his place,lmaoooooooooo.

Like Messi didn't make Barca relevant.

So what were the likes of Suarez, Iniesta, Xavi, Busquets, Alba, and Pique doing. I'm a Madrid fan oo but I watch Barca matches a lot and I know the work these guys do for the team. They may go unnoticed but they're no less relevant undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) (4135) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ibukzy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.