Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,747 members, 7,834,512 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4630106 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) (4296) (4297) (4298) ... (6209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BoleAndFish: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Goldbringer:

They too have an equally average defense. They still haven't filled Thiago Silva's void. Hopefully fati would be back by then.
Your attack isn't so sharp right now. Of course you guys can have some goals but there's every possibility that they'll outscore you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
jpmoriarti:
This PSG that even ManUtd beat at their home. Freaking ManUtd o. They even lost yesterday to Lyon.

Once Barca signs a defender and calamitous Lenglet do not play that game, we will definitely win and qualify.

Na so we take beat Cadiz right?
You berra calm down brother. Don't you put your money on this our team that can't beat any decent team any longer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12836794_screenshot202012141223077461_jpegc72a8937a0701a8080f383edb3bd13cf

My prediction-
- Man City
- Bayern
- Atletico Madrid
- Liverpool
- Juventus
- Barcelona embarassed embarassed embarassed
- Sevilla
- Real Madrid

Barcelona and Sevilla is just wishful thinking sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
Debroslink:

You berra calm down brother. Don't you put your money on this our team that can't beat any decent team any longer.
I said provided calamitous Lenglet is not around. That guy has become a shadow of himself. He is one of the weak links in this present Barcelona. Another weak link is Jordi Alba.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
tesppidd:
We ought to be happy sometimes;

Liverpool drew
Man U drew
Man City drew
Bayern drew
Chelsea lost
PSG lost
Arsenal lost (though this is not strange)
Athleti lost

Barca won: we need to be happy sometimes.

When did barce start playing in the epl or universal league??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
jpmoriarti:
PSG is winnable biko.

We weren't punished for finishing second as I feared we would.

We have won PSG in each of the ties we have had with them.

I would have preferred we got Bayern, man city or Liverpool. PSG won't be at full strength.

I crave for Bayern. To knock us out so we don't deceive ourselves in the competition. And if the gods smile on us and we beat them, it will be for revenge.

But, PSG it is. Quarter final loading. Koeman should not think of losing the match. Barca have not lost a Round of 16 clash in ages. Koeman seriously shouldn't add this record to the bad ones he has accumulated.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
jpmoriarti:
I said provided calamitous Lenglet is not around. That guy has become a shadow of himself. He is one of the weak links in this present Barcelona. Another weak link is Jordi Alba.
Alba give attacking options. put firpo and the left wing become dormant. But defensively? Alba is a no-no
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
haymekus:

When did barce start playing in the epl or universal league??
What I mean is that a lot of big teams in Europe lost points.

So there is a positive in the result we got.

We could very easily have been 9 points below Madrid and 12 points below Athleti as we speak.

Sometimes a true fan just has to take the maximum 3 points he got and be happy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
Debroslink:

We have a until February to improve.

If Dembele gets back, if Coutinho magically rediscovers his form, if Griezmann turns his A.Madrid mode, if Messi activates his god-like powers and magic like before, if De jong produce performance that made barca shell out 75 million, if Puig plays and give the performance that make millions of barca fans crave for him, if Busquets doesn't play, of our defense becomes rock solid, if koeman gets his shit together and dumps his losing tactics, if our forwards discover their shooting and scoring form...... if, if ,if

Big ifs, but not impossible. we have a chance. we're a big club with big players. Koeman just needs to find a way to bring out the best in them.

We need Koeman to be wise. Koeman is the key.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
joviegghead:

I would have preferred we got Bayern, man city or Liverpool. PSG won't be at full strength.

I crave for Bayern. To knock us out so we don't deceive ourselves in the competition. And if the gods smile on us and we beat them, it will be for revenge.

But, PSG it is. Quarter final loading. Koeman should not think of losing the match. Barca have not lost a Round of 16 clash in ages. Koeman seriously shouldn't add this record to the bad ones he has accumulated.
Damn! We should be the ones playing Porto and not Juve.

PSG is very beatable. I trust Neymar to miss one or both legs.

Those writing us off have no idea what the UCL is.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
tesppidd:
Damn! We should be the ones playing Porto and not Juve.

PSG is very beatable. I trust Neymar to miss one or both legs.

Those writing us off have no idea what the UCL is.

Sad but true!

I hope this fixture will help the players intensify their efforts.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
joviegghead:

We have a until February to improve.

If Dembele gets back, if Coutinho magically rediscovers his form, if Griezmann turns his A.Madrid mode, if Messi activates his god-like powers and magic like before, if De jong produce performance that made barca shell out 75 million, if Puig plays and give the performance that make millions of barca fans crave for him, if Busquets doesn't play, of our defense becomes rock solid, if koeman gets his shit together and dumps his losing tactics, if our forwards discover their shooting and scoring form...... if, if ,if

Big ifs, but not impossible. we have a chance. we're a big club with big players. Koeman just needs to find a way to bring out the best in them.

We need Koeman to be wise. Koeman is the key.

Very much possible, very. Let's just hope our form improves. If De jong plays like he did yesterday, every match it would be nice. See how we upped the game when we switched to 433 b4 Koeman changed it again to 532.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
PSG go kill una.

It's time to end the Neymar vs Meshit debate.

We will know who was really carrying who

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by investorcj(m): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
I don't believe Barcelona is suffering.they have always been like that but Messi goals and assist were always covering the problem.Now that he declined the problems are showing.if he his to regain form again we would all say barca has regained form whereas the problem is still there.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
Moura7:

Very much possible, very. Let's just hope our form improves. If De jong plays like he did yesterday, every match it would be nice. See how we upped the game when we switched to 433 b4 Koeman changed it again to 532.

Just see how De Jong played. Driving forward and Messi was at the right place to receive his pass. He had the highest no of chances created. A stat that messi typical holds. But De jong did his job and reduced messi's work load.

People criticize messi for having trust issues, and that's why he drops to create chances. But the truth is ,if every player can up the ante and bring their best, this team would shine.

That's why I don't fancy Coutinho
Coutinho might be played on the left but that doesn't mean he should give his best and improve his attitude. Pedri plays anywhere but still gives his best. The boy should be starting not Coutinho.

The 5-3-2 was to defend the lead. Yesterday game showed 4-3-3 is and always will be the best formation for the team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
investorcj:
I don't believe Barcelona is suffering.they have always been like that but Messi goals and assist were always covering the problem.Now that he declined the problems are showing.if he his to regain form again we would all say barca has regained form whereas the problem is still there.

Any objection to this? I don't think so.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jerkules: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
Moura7:

against levante
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
joviegghead:

Just see how De Jong played. Driving forward and Messi was at the right place to receive his pass. He had the highest no of chances created. A stat that messi typical holds. But De jong did his job and reduced messi's work load.

People criticize messi for having trust issues, and that's why he drops to create chances. But the truth is ,if every player can up the ante and bring their best, this team would shine.

That's why I don't fancy Coutinho
Coutinho might be played on the left but that doesn't mean he should give his best and improve his attitude. Pedri plays anywhere but still gives his best. The boy should be starting not Coutinho.

The 5-3-2 was to defend the lead. Yesterday game showed 4-3-3 is and always will be the best formation for the team.

I didn’t watch the first half but Barce played 4231 in the 2nd half naw

Cout was on the right, braithwaite center, Messi false RW, greizmann ss

So where is the 433 from?

Even when pedri came on for busquet, I was more like a 4141 / 361 cus he was much more advanced whilst dejong played much deeper I.e in between both cb with Alba and dest high up the field

Anyways I stopped watching few minutes after barce scored so I guess 532 stands
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
homesteady:

But Real Madrid have been disgraced at the round of 16 for 2 seasons in a row. That's what I mean.

Please tell us how it feels like since you guys have so much experience about things like this grin grin grin grin

except I don't need to explain it to you cos being disgraced in Europe is your clubs Job description

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Some idiots actually compared this goat to a one season wonder??

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
Resist the urge to Shalaye

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
haymekus:
Those ones are delusional.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
This mumu no dey resist the urge to shalaye.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Always the first ones to throw insults and call people names. Frustration has eaten this fanbase so deep cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
haymekus:

Oh well, everyone can't be wise.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
pu7pl3:

except I don't need to explain it to you cos being disgraced in Europe is your clubs Job description
Wicked cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
Why are madrid touts here??

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
They are Madridiots for a reason.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
TalabiAudu:
PSG go kill una.

It's time to end the Neymar vs Meshit debate.

We will know who was really carrying who
This Taliban man sef, you have refused to grow sense and we are almost in 2021.

At this rate rapture will come and still leave you behind without sense.

You want to settle debate between a man with 6 ballon dors and a man with 'nearly' ballon dor?

Tell me what insanity is, if this isn't it!

Have you allowed the El Classico or their Head to Head results to settle the Messi vs Ronaldo debate?

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godx: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
FirstbornWds:

You have a point but you're been too bias to explaining it. Fati is still very young and if scolding him would mean that he wants to stop growing, then he's not worth being a world-class. Every young player goes through the same phase from their senior counterparts.
Am done commenting on anything relating to Messi here. In other matters any idea about the Copa Del Rey final and when is this season competition going to start it's already December? They better not cramp up our schedules next year.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
cool

Xavi >>>>> Zidane and I'm not capping.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4292) (4293) (4294) (4295) (4296) (4297) (4298) ... (6209) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ohma456, Konjidam and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.