Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,746 members, 7,862,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4672454 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4349) (4350) (4351) (4352) (4353) (4354) (4355) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Capaldi: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

La Liga is top tier, brain-dead players can’t excel in the league. Yes, the premier league may boast that they have a lot of viewers but the quality of players are damn appalling...
List the quality players in la liga apart from the top 3 teams infact add atletico Madrid?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Capaldi: 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
jpmoriarti:
I never watch EPL match if a Laliga match is ongoing at the same time expect it is btw maybe City vs Liverpool or City vs Utd. I typically find other once very boring to watch. Why would i want to watch cross and nod?
Uncle stop lying. You don't watch Granada or Elche matches or even know any of their players. Infact you only watch Barca matches or Madrid Once in a while. If la liga was top quality everybody would want to watch their matches even if it was between two mid table teams like Epl but even Barca fans don't watch them.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Capaldi:

Uncle stop lying. You don't watch Granada or Elche matches or even know any of their players. Infact you only watch Barca matches or Madrid Once in a while. If la liga was top quality everybody would want to watch their matches even if it was between two mid table teams like Epl but even Barca fans don't watch them.
That you don't watch doesn't mean others don't. I for one, i watch all Laliga matches once i am at home. 204 is my go to station in the channels tv.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Capaldi: 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
jpmoriarti:
That you don't watch doesn't mean others don't. I for one, i watch all Laliga matches once i am at home. 204 is my go to station in the channels tv.
This is a lie but ok.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
Capaldi:

This is a lie but ok.

So you want us to believe that you watch crystal palace vs Leeds, but you don't want to believe that he watches Granada vs Elche? Does this make sense?

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Capaldi: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
homesteady:

So you want us to believe that you watch crystal palace vs Leeds, but you don't want to believe that he watches Granada vs Elche? Does this make sense?
Believe whatever you want. Even with the discussions that takes place here it's obvious no one watches other la liga matches.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Capaldi:

Their is a reason la liga is called a boring league and having no to little quality players between the smaller sides is a big factor which is because of no money. Epl small sides boost of very good players in their teams. Nobody watches Elche vs Granada or even Sevilla vs Valencia but plenty people will watch Crystal palace vs Leeds. La liga teams have no money to compete or make the league interesting. The bottom teams in la liga won't even last in the Championship.

What is your reason for saying this? Over the last ten years, The top Spanish teams have been beating the top Epl teams in UCL, the 2nd tier la liga teams have been overpowering their english counterparts in Europa cup.

This should also mean that the bottom teams in la Liga will destroy the bottom teams in EPL and will easily destroy champions teams.

So please counter me with a logical reason.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
Capaldi:

Believe whatever you want. Even with the discussions that takes place here it's obvious no one watches other la liga matches.

Is this a la liga thread or Barcelona Thread?

Do you see people talking about other teams on Man U's thread?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Capaldi: 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
homesteady:

Is this a la liga thread or Barcelona Thread?

Do you see people talking about other teams on Man U's thread?
Yes Epl fans discuss other league matches at both the Chelsea and United thread. You talk about the quality of la liga yet none of you even watch the league matches. Even Sevilla vs Valencia their will be no single comment here. Just stop lying.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Capaldi: 11:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
homesteady:

What is your reason for saying this? Over the last ten years, The top Spanish teams have been beating the top Epl teams in UCL, the 2nd tier la liga teams have been overpowering their english counterparts in Europa cup.

This should also mean that the bottom teams in la Liga will destroy the bottom teams in EPL and will easily destroy champions teams.

So please counter me with a logical reason.
Who are the bottom teams in la liga you are referring to? Name them let's see.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
homesteady:

Leave the guy. I only watch EPL if there's no football going on in LaLiga and it is very unlikely these days. I love the way LaLiga spaces out the matches. Makes for easy watching.
I for one, I don't miss matches involving Betis, Sevilla, Villareal, Celta Vigo, Real sociedad, Granada. They're the most entertaining in the league with their expansive football and display of techniques and talents.

I was watching Roma vs Lazio this evening. I felt like vomiting. grin angry angry So ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Some people can lie die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nigga shut the fu..ck uppp there.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
Capaldi:

Yes Epl fans discuss other league matches at both the Chelsea and United thread. You talk about the quality of la liga yet none of you even watch the league matches. Even Sevilla vs Valencia their will be no single comment here. Just stop lying.
Truth be told. I don't enjoy watching EPL matches that do not involve Man City.

Besides, If we do not discuss Sevilla vs valencia match, it doesn't mean some of us did not watch it. I for one, will not miss such match.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Capaldi:

You have barely spent 10 hours on this platform, and you seem to know everything we have discussed on this thread. I would have gone to bring screenshots of when I posted about other matches here, but I can't stress myself.

Okay, we are not watching the league, but did it stop la liga teams from dominating English teams in Europe?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Capaldi: 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
homesteady:

You have barely spent 10 hours on this platform, and you seem to know everything we have discussed on this thread. I would have gone to bring screenshots of when I posted about other matches here, but I can't stress myself.

Okay, we are not watching the league, but did it stop la liga teams from dominating English teams in Europe?
Ok understood.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Capaldi: 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Truth be told. I don't enjoy watching EPL matches that do not involve Man City.

Besides, If we do not discuss Sevilla vs valencia match, it doesn't mean some of us did not watch it. I for one, will not miss such match.
Ok understood.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
Capaldi:

Alaves will shit on West ham.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Capaldi: 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Alaves will shit on West ham.
You don't know any Alaves player but it's all good bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Leave the guy. I only watch EPL if there's no football going on in LaLiga and it is very unlikely these days. I love the way LaLiga spaces out the matches. Makes for easy watching.
I for one, I don't miss matches involving Betis, Sevilla, Villareal, Celta Vigo, Real sociedad, Granada. They're the most entertaining in the league with their expansive football and display of techniques and talents.

I was watching Roma vs Lazio this evening. I felt like vomiting. grin angry angry So ordinary.

I hardly watch EPL games, the quality is so poor. That's why I haven't joined FPL.

Until last year when I took a break from football because of Barcelona grin grin , i also used to watch many la liga games especially when I'm alone. Then I don't use to miss the recaps they do on that la liga sport channel on DSTV.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
Capaldi:

Is your Google faulty? Can't you check for the table to know the bottom teams?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Capaldi: 11:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
homesteady:

Is your Google faulty? Can't you check for the table to know the bottom teams?
List those bottom la Liga teams you are hyping let's see. Your probably don't even know their players. That's even the Comical part.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:00am On Jan 16, 2021
Capaldi:

You don't know any Alaves player but it's all good bro.
Is dt one a challenge?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:01am On Jan 16, 2021
Capaldi:

List those bottom la Liga teams you are hyping let's see. Your probably don't even know their players. That's even the Comical part.
He doesn't need to. Google can show you all of that within seconds. Time of knowing all players by heart is long gone

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2021
Capaldi:

Was my post you quoted written in Catalan?

Mr Man, do you have a logical argument as to why you think La Liga bottom teams won't do well in england championship?
I already gave a logical reason on why it's not possible, so now, stop talking like a drunkard and bring forth your reason or forever remain silent.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Is dt one a challenge?

grin grin I just tire
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Capaldi: 12:08am On Jan 16, 2021
jpmoriarti:
He doesn't need to. Google can show you all of that within seconds. Time of knowing all players by heart is long gone
That's the point. He doesn't watch them play or know anything about them or even the players name of the team he is hyping so what the hell is he doing. I don't need Google to name at least 5 West Ham or Westbrom or Leeds or crystal palace players including their coaches. Most epl fans will do it with ease. That's the difference. End of discussion.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Capaldi: 12:09am On Jan 16, 2021
homesteady:

Was my post you quoted written in Catalan?

Mr Man, do you have a logical argument as to why you think La Liga bottom teams won't do well in england championship?
I already gave a logical reason on why it's not possible, so now, stop talking like a drunkard and bring forth your reason or forever remain silent.
You haven't typed anything logical maybe only in your head.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Capaldi: 12:10am On Jan 16, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Is dt one a challenge?
That's fact. You cannot name any Alaves player from your head. Stop deceiving yourself here with lies.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 12:14am On Jan 16, 2021
Capaldi:

That's fact. You cannot name any Alaves player from your head. Stop deceiving yourself here with lies.
You really have time to be replying these idiots.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:15am On Jan 16, 2021
Capaldi:

That's the point. He doesn't watch them play or know anything about them or even the players name of the team he is hyping so what the hell is he doing. I don't need Google to name at least 5 West Ham or Westbrom or Leeds or crystal palace players including their coaches. Most epl fans will do it with ease. That's the difference. End of discussion.
Oga, if you know all of that by heart and you are not a professional football commentator or football analyst, then it means you don't have work. Why would you want to know all of that in 2021? This is not 2004 o

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Capaldi: 12:18am On Jan 16, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Oga, if you know all of that by heart and you are not a professional football commentator or football analyst, then it means you don't have work. Why would you want to know all of that in 2021? This is not 2004 o
This is a comical and hilarious post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4349) (4350) (4351) (4352) (4353) (4354) (4355) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.