Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,202 members, 7,867,493 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4680855 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4350) (4351) (4352) (4353) (4354) (4355) (4356) ... (6235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Capaldi: 12:19am On Jan 16, 2021
Neymar1095:

You really have time to be replying these idiots.
Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:19am On Jan 16, 2021
Capaldi:

That's fact. You cannot name any Alaves player from your head. Stop deceiving yourself here with lies.
I can go to Google and get their first eleven and drop here. How can you tell that I didn't name them off hand, by heart? Answer is you can't! So find another yardstick

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:21am On Jan 16, 2021
Capaldi:

This is a comical and hilarious post.
With a smartphone, I have all the information I need at my fingertips. Why do I need to go old school to try to remember them off hand?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Capaldi: 12:22am On Jan 16, 2021
jpmoriarti:
I can go to Google and get their first eleven and drop here. How can you tell that I didn't name them off hand, by heart? Answer is you can't! So find another yardstick
It's not a matter of what you can or cannot do with Google. You don't know any Alaves player and that's the fact end of discussion. You don't even watch la liga matches apart from your club and Maybe Madrid on few occasions. Stop lying and deceiving yourself here.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Capaldi: 12:25am On Jan 16, 2021
jpmoriarti:
With a smartphone, I have all the information I need at my fingertips. Why do I need to go old school to try to remember them off hand?
Boy if you watch the league as you claim to do on a regular you will know at least 4 to 5 players from every team unless you are a Dullard or a liar. It's obvious you are liar.

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:06am On Jan 16, 2021
Capaldi:

Boy if you watch the league as you claim to do on a regular you will know at least 4 to 5 players from every team unless you are a Dullard or a liar. It's obvious you are liar.

Brother... There's a limit to all these rantings.

One thing you'll definitely appreciate the Epl for is the standard for TV rights and that's majorly on the premise that EPL games are aired at convenient times when most people can watch it. Beside that, the commenting are done in English ( a general language among most football viewers) as opposed to Spanish games or any other league games, in particular. Now, you will agree with me that some of the said pLayers you claim to know in Leeds or any other bottom team weren't just because you saw them play but due other other external factors such as listening to the commentary. Let's not even forget the hype of the English media.

This isn't to say laliga supporters don't see other team play, but there are really other factors that really make learning the players' name less fascinating to want to remember.

Take away the media from epl and seriously what you have is a league full of average players ( I always maintain that every football team are bunch of average fellas trying to outdo themselves with gradual differences) trying to play kick and follow football. The league is not as talented as Laliga, and that has been proven time and again in the international stage whenever there's a faceoff btw them. In fact, not just the Laliga, but the Bundesliga too. Another league with the same mediocrity is the Serie A.

Try to take time to see laliga matches and see what I'm talking about.

NB - I agree with you in terms of the spending limit btw the two leagues though. The epl definitely has an edge

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Zeemuthafuka: 2:16am On Jan 16, 2021
Capaldi:

I only watch La Liga, your premier League is shiiite and pure undiluted trash...I only watch their top clubs if there is no La Liga match ongoing....

And yes I can name atleast 4 current players from every club in Laliga right now

So get your head out of your ass and realise that just cos the majority of people in Africa loves the EPL doesn't mean there are others that don't love something different

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2021
Capaldi:

That's fact. You cannot name any Alaves player from your head. Stop deceiving yourself here with lies.

This guy is a clown oh. grin grin

Who still asks silly questions like this? Assuming he doesn't know any player from the team, what stops him from using google to check out the players and posting them here as a reply to your question? Some times use your head.

I'm sure you always argue football with people you meet when you go to buy akara, that's why you think you can still utilize your argument techniques here.

Should I name the starting 11 of Alavez for you?

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:24am On Jan 16, 2021
Capaldi:

It's not a matter of what you can or cannot do with Google. You don't know any Alaves player and that's the fact end of discussion. You don't even watch la liga matches apart from your club and Maybe Madrid on few occasions. Stop lying and deceiving yourself here.

You don't watch crystal palace vs Leeds. You don't even regularly watch your team matches regularly. Stop lying and deceiving your self here. And also stop constituting a nuisance here.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:27am On Jan 16, 2021
Capaldi:

You haven't typed anything logical maybe only in your head.

And you haven't said why bottom la Liga teams will do badly in championship. Or did you just pull it out of your ass?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:34am On Jan 16, 2021
homesteady:

You don't watch crystal palace vs Leeds. You don't even regularly watch your team matches regularly. Stop lying and deceiving your self here. And also stop constituting a nuisance here.
They have derailed the argument from toughest league to most popular league.

Of course the EPL is more popular in Africa based on;

1.Tv broadcast.
2.Game Time Schedule.
3.Britain/Nigeria relations.
4.More Africans in the league.

Looking at performances in the UCL and the Europa league; and juxtaposing the teams, there is nothing that suggests that EPL is as tough as La Liga.

Besides the usual hype.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 7:50am On Jan 16, 2021
Capaldi:

You are arguing with people that have no atom of brain cells. Barca fans are among the senseless people on earth. That one is lying he watches Eibar matches cheesy cheesy cheesy. Awon born liar from birth
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Capaldi: 8:11am On Jan 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2021
tesppidd:
They have derailed the argument from toughest league to most popular league.

Of course the EPL is more popular in Africa based on;

1.Tv broadcast.
2.Game Time Schedule.
3.Britain/Nigeria relations.
4.More Africans in the league.

Looking at performances in the UCL and the Europa league; and juxtaposing the teams, there is nothing that suggests that EPL is as tough as La Liga.

Besides the usual hype.
LaLiga has actually adjusted the game time schedule as much as EPL. EPL plays matches at 9pm almost every match day just like LaLiga. Every league spreads out there matches now to get the best out of TV broadcast.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Neymar1095:

You are arguing with people that have no atom of brain cells. Barca fans are among the senseless people on earth. That one is lying he watches Eibar matches cheesy cheesy cheesy. Awon born liar from birth
Says a bitch made assss who can't construct a simple sentence without consulting Twitter.

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
tesppidd:
Says a bitch made assss who can't construct a simple sentence without consulting Twitter.

grin grin grin

But una sure say this thing no be swear for the guy like this?

How can someone be so dumb? And somewhere, some peeps go day happy say them get male pikin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordFarquaad(m): 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Capaldi:

Guy, because viewing centers do not show laliga matches does not mean people cannot sit at the comfort of their homes and watch these matches. When i tell people that i am a big nfl fan they feel i am lying i've even considered opening a thread here about it, just so you know people have different definition of entertainment. BTW what gives you such strong conviction that he does not watch laliga teams i am guessing because you do not, what if i tell u i stay awake till 3am to watch the NBA nkor. Lastly, do not tell me to mention la liga team players because even if i do you will still tell me i got it frm d internet. Tnk u.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Messi trains today with the team but is likely to sit on the bench tomorrow cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
FirstbornWds:

But una sure say this thing no be swear for the guy like this?

How can someone be so dumb? And somewhere, some peeps go day happy say them get male pikin
Damn. Jesus is already sad on his behalf. Easy man!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 12:13am On Jan 17, 2021
Line up tomorrow

Ter

Dest araujo clement Alba

Dejong. Busi Riqui

Dembele braithwhite griezman

Messsi to start from bench
Pedri needs to rest, he’s beign off for a while.

Konrad over trincao tomorrow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:02am On Jan 17, 2021
cumz:
Line up tomorrow

Ter

Dest araujo clement Alba

Dejong. Busi Riqui

Messsi to start from bench
Pedri needs to rest, he’s beign off for a while.

Konrad over trincao tomorrow.
If he's passed fit Messi must start.

Let's not fuccck with Bilbao oooh

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2021
Messi starts
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UNCL3(m): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2021
cumz:
Line up tomorrow
Ter
Dest araujo clement Alba
Dejong. Busi Riqui

Messsi to start from bench Pedri needs to rest, he’s beign off for a while Konrad over trincao tomorrow.
Puig starting,
I'm optimistic about today's game sha, let's win our first cup of 2021.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UNCL3(m): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2021
veekid:
Messi starts
Seriously?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UNCL3(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2021
Barca 3-1 Bilbao

My prediction

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
UNCL3:

Seriously?
If there is no setback in the activation session, he will start

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
UNCL3:

Puig starting,

I'm optimistic about today's game sha, let's win our first cup of 2021.

Puig starts

Ion think so.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
UNCL3:
Barca 3-1 Bilbao

My prediction
not possible angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
Line up as usual :

Dest Araujo & Lenglet Alba

Busquets

De Jong and Pedri

Dembele Griezmann Braithwaite

If messi plays, then Braithwaite is off.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UNCL3(m): 12:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
joviegghead:

Puig starts

Ion think so.

The person I quoted included puig in his line up... so I was reacting to the comment.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UNCL3(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
TheHulk616:
not possible angry
Another night for you to flood here and your thread with tears grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UNCL3(m): 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
joviegghead:
Line up as usual :

Dest Araujo & Lenglet Alba

Busquets

De Jong and Pedri

Dembele Griezmann Braithwaite

If messi plays, then Braithwaite is off.

Let Messi start please...

We don't need to gamble this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4350) (4351) (4352) (4353) (4354) (4355) (4356) ... (6235) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.