Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4583641 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4364) (4365) (4366) (4367) (4368) (4369) (4370) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:43am On Jan 28, 2021
Finally, our eight consecutive away games comes to an end, with the team winning 7 out of them.

Shame that the only one we didn't win was the final. shocked sad

Next up against Athletic Club on Sunday at home.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:19am On Jan 28, 2021
haymekus:

Mr man your whole argument is totally pointless, players leave their team to go play for rival and it’s seen as a normal thing.

Coming here to cry each time Suarez scores is completely senseless, greizmann also left atm and came to barce, so stop crying.

True facts
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Finally, our eight consecutive away games comes to an end, with the team winning 7 out of them.

Shame that the only one we didn't win was the final. shocked sad

Next up against Athletic Club on Sunday at home.

Impressive run away from home. The boys did well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 9:07am On Jan 28, 2021
Luckylona at it again angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2021
So how did Riqui Puig play last night?.

Where the panel at?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2021
Also I feel the urge to rub this in;

How did the people here, who have been keeping a count on Messi's open play goals since 2019 just suddenly liquidate like that famous fart of that leprous witch

There were about 2 or 3 of them...

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 9:26am On Jan 28, 2021
tesppidd:
Also I feel the urge to rub this in;

How did the people here, who have been keeping a count on Messi's open play goals since 2019 just suddenly liquidate like that famous fart of that leprous witch

There were about 2 or 3 of them...
Na madness dey worry them.

Them think say Messi na one useless penalty merchant.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:31am On Jan 28, 2021
grammarnazi12:

Na madness dey worry them.

Them think say Messi na one useless penalty merchant.
One or two of us here was also actually seriously slandering Messi here(about open play and close play.)

Can't really remember who it was.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 9:43am On Jan 28, 2021
tesppidd:
One or two of us here was also actually seriously slandering Messi here(about open play and close play.)

Can't really remember who it was.
Those ones aren't even Barcelona fans.

How many times have those ones analyzed issues about Barcelona?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 10:10am On Jan 28, 2021
wink

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:28am On Jan 28, 2021
grammarnazi12:
wink
De Jong have already scored 4 goals in 2021 alone. U might want to update dt list
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2021
jpmoriarti:
De Jong have already scored 4 goals in 2021 alone. U might want to update dt list
True.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Even Pedri has at least two goals already!
Or am I confusing assists with goals?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2021
grammarnazi12:

Even Pedri has at least two goals already!
Or am I confusing assists with goals?
Ahh were u not the one that posted it?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DarkGamer: 11:18am On Jan 28, 2021
Join my whatsapp fantasy group with this link. https://chat.whatsapp .com/IruaEShhZgnE8Hoyhpib1d Or contact me on WhatsApp at 08089356242
Thanks.

note: remove the space after whatsapp in the link.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Ahh were u not the one that posted it?
grin

He only posted it, he didn't write it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
I didn’t want to watch last night’s game, but when I saw the lineup it became a priority. grin

Firpo should just forget playing another game for Barcelona, except Alba gets injured( even if he does, make dem bring left back from team B) tongue

Puig and Trincao really tried so hard to impress, fair game I would say,but they put a lot of unnecessary pressure on themselves.

Mingueza was solid, but sadly he offers nothing going forward( we fit overlook that one, na centre-back)

Araujo is definitely world class material, Lenge Lenge was just there sha undecided

Somebody tell Messi that he haff mad finish, why he use that goal-scoring opportunity play na? angry grin

Lastly that referee has no business being on the pitch, he deserves to be farming potatoes in Guadeloupe grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
SonOfAfonja:
I didn’t want to watch last night’s game, but when I saw the lineup it became a priority. grin

Firpo should just forget playing another game for Barcelona, except Alba gets injured( even if he does, make dem bring left back from team B) tongue

Puig and Trincao really tried so hard to impress, fair game I would say,but they put a lot of unnecessary pressure on themselves.

Mingueza was solid, but sadly he offers nothing going forward( we fit overlook that one, na centre-back)

Araujo is definitely world class material, Lenge Lenge was just there sha undecided

Somebody tell Messi that he haff mad finish, why he use that goal-scoring opportunity play na? angry grin

Lastly that referee has no business being on the pitch, he deserves to be farming potatoes in Guadeloupe grin
True, Firpo was so poor yesterday. Poor defensively, poor offensively. Nothing to write home about. Alba didnt even have to break any sweat to better his sordid performance.

Lenglet is so washed up now that I shake my head every single time he gets exposed. See the way the Rayo player dribbled pass him for the opener. Araujo puts him to shame every single time with back to back solid performances. I even think Umtiti is better than him atm. Only thing good about him, is his touches on possession. The verticality his passes brings to the attack.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
jpmoriarti:
True, Firpo was so poor yesterday. Poor defensively, poor offensively. Nothing to write home about. Alba didnt even have to break any sweat to better his sordid performance.

Lenglet is so washed up now that I shake my head every single time he gets exposed. See the way the Rayo player dribbled pass him for the opener. Araujo puts him to shame every single time with back to back solid performances. I even think Umtiti is better than him atm. Only thing good about him, is his touches on possession. The verticality his passes brings to the attack.

Nobody beats umtiti when it comes to brining ball out of the defense with passes and long balls

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
We play Granada for copa del rey quarter final.

Decent draw!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
jpmoriarti:
We play Granada for copa del rey quarter final.

Decent draw!
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
We play our next 12 fixtures 3 days apart....

Weekend, Midweek, Weekend, Midweek..

Hectic days ahead...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
angry

I really wanted to crack a smile; with the events currently happening at the Bernabeau but as I remember we are playing Athletic Bilbao tommorow, water runaway my eye.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
tesppidd:
angry

I really wanted to crack a smile; with the events currently happening at the Bernabeau but as I remember we are playing Athletic Bilbao tommorow, water runaway my eye.
Those guys really mean Barca this season There's another possibility of another meeting again in the copa del rey if both scale through the quarter finals
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
What a goal by Parejo against Real Sociedad! Absolute belter. shocked

Goal of the season contender. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
Villareal and Real Sociedad drew to give us some breathing space.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:08am On Jan 31, 2021
jpmoriarti:
What a goal by Parejo against Real Sociedad! Absolute belter. shocked

Goal of the season contender. cheesy cheesy
What about the one Racic of Valencia scored against Atletico Madrid last week

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nostradamus1: 1:59am On Jan 31, 2021
King Ronaldo is carrying the team. FIFA is cheating by allowing Ibra and Lukaku to play in this league .
Ororo the best Juventus player and the MVP of Serie A.
Without goals, this guy is another Ice cold Martial

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Exonerate1(m): 8:12am On Jan 31, 2021
Nostradamus1:
King Ronaldo is carrying the team. FIFA is cheating by allowing Ibra and Lukaku to play in this league .
Ororo the best Juventus player and the MVP of Serie A.
Without goals, this guy is another Ice cold Martial

Did you watch the game?

Meanwhile...

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nostradamus1: 8:16am On Jan 31, 2021
Griezmann earns 100 million per year, Messi earns around 120 million but has generated a billion in revenues in the last 4 Years .He did this while carrying 3 players bought above 100million.

If Messi fails to leave Barca, he is a big fool and I will really know that Ronaldo has better management team

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nostradamus1: 8:18am On Jan 31, 2021
Exonerate1:

Did you watch the game?

Meanwhile...
and he generates 300 million in revenues for you guys. What is really wrong with Barca and some supporters

Until Messi leaves Barca, he is a big fool. Infact, I am wishing him a 20 games goaless run. Let the 3 100+million players carry the team

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nostradamus1: 8:19am On Jan 31, 2021
Exonerate1:

Did you watch the game?

Meanwhile...
Nope but the fact is that sites rates him as the worst on the pitch consistently
Once he doesn't score, he is already the worst player on the pitch

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4364) (4365) (4366) (4367) (4368) (4369) (4370) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.