Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4623904 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) ... (6207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2021
Where has hulk gone to hide

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2021
TalabiAudu:
Well, that was fun.

Y'all can now come out ooo.

We don dey go wink

How far, you squeezed down some juicy tears for me in a mug yet? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2021
This game gave me goosebumps.. Something to praise Griezman/Alba/Messi combo.

More so, we are blessed to have Puig...

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2021
Messi is the greatest playmaker in history.

Read that again.

17 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
TLona1:

Read that again.
in other news, the sky is blue

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueMann: 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2021
Excallibur:
damn i went to sleep at 80 minutes when the score was 2-0 , na shout wake me up, ah no no say Barca fans plenty for my area like this o

I went away at 83 mins, I refreshed livescore and I saw 99 mins shocked

Una try today sha. 36 shots, 20 on target. Kilode shocked

I'm happy Griezmann is starting to find the goals. Messi deserved more than just an assist sha.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlueMann: 12:00am On Feb 04, 2021
10 chances created shocked
Perfect score without scoring cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 12:05am On Feb 04, 2021
BlueMann:
10 chances created shocked
Perfect score without scoring cheesy

Why are you surprised?

Na Messi naw...

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:25am On Feb 04, 2021
TLona1:

Read that again.
Those 2 passes for the first two goals were exquisite But mehn kudos to griezmann, Alba and Puig too especially griezmann This is the best performance I've seen from him in a Barcelona shirt

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 12:27am On Feb 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Those 2 passes for the first two goals were exquisite But mehn kudos to griezmann, Alba and Puig too especially griezmann This is the best performance I've seen from him in a Barcelona shirt

The fight continues.

We need more of this kind of performance from Griezmann..

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:52am On Feb 04, 2021
Grezimann!

We needed him and he delivered grin wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Progenix: 1:20am On Feb 04, 2021
Griezmann has been really influential this season.

He's scored the most important goals in the most important matches.

This is the performance we need. Dembele really doing thy Lord's Work. Puig always bringing the creativity and fighting spirit. De Jong doing the devil's work, turning bin those goals and numbers you don't expect. grin
Messi the GOAT King as Always. Alba brought his A game. Pedri looked good in the 4' role.

Pu7pl3 where you dey?? grin grin grin Hulk what's up bro? Hope you slept well. grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Progenix: 1:21am On Feb 04, 2021
The Griezzlly Bear is Back!!! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:59am On Feb 04, 2021
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sommyroy10: 3:03am On Feb 04, 2021
TLona1:

Why are you surprised?

Na Messi naw...
The thing is sofascore ratings has mostly been biased towards goals scored in their rating. It's surprising to see even the guy with 2goals and 2assists not get a 10.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:28am On Feb 04, 2021
Unbelievable scenes!

I left at 2-0.

Whaaaaaaaat!

shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:11am On Feb 04, 2021
Sevilla next in the copa del rey This one mad pass bilbao so koeman has to work harder on the defence and chances conversion

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:52am On Feb 04, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Sevilla next in the copa del rey This one mad pass bilbao so koeman has to work harder on the defence and chances conversion
Sevilla?

The draw is tomorrow.

Sevilla, Levante, Barca are through.

The 4th match is today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:56am On Feb 04, 2021
Griezman? Superb lately! Well he still needs to deliver more world class performances.

Messi? Those who said he was finished owe us an apology.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:51am On Feb 04, 2021
I slept off at 2-0 because my steaming site was misbehaving only to wake up and see 3-5. Mad oh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 7:09am On Feb 04, 2021
Pedri and Puig played together for 30 minutes, and their play reminded me of Xavi and Iniesta.

We really need to fix our defense issue. A team had 22% possession and still scored 3 goals against us. I'm concerned.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:11am On Feb 04, 2021
homesteady:
I slept off at 2-0 because my steaming site was misbehaving only to wake up and see 3-5. Mad oh grin grin
Crazy match bro. I watched everything.

It's been a long time since Barcelona gave us a wild match such as this.

Only negative for me was Umtiti awful performance. He appearedto take steps backwards when we all thought he's making progress. Dude was at fault for both goals. Koeman yanked him off and brought in an attacker and it paid dividends. FdJ had to cover for the CB position and still stormed forward to grab a superb goal after their keeper parried yet another Messi's shot.

We had over 20 shots on target alone, with about 7 or 8 hitting the woodwork.

It was a crazy, wild game. Safe to say you missed alot. wink wink

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:15am On Feb 04, 2021
Debroslink:
Pedri and Puig played together for 30 minutes, and their play reminded me of Xavi and Iniesta.

We really need to fix our defense issue. A team had 22% possession and still scored 3 goals against us. I'm concerned.
Umtiti was at fault for the goals and the penalty was no penalty for me. Even Araujo struggled too at the back.
It is worrying though. We had about 35 shots at goal scored only 5 while they had a measly 7 shots and scored 3!

Concerning! sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 7:15am On Feb 04, 2021
Omo the team has turned up this year. Players picking up mad form, see Frenkie, Griezmann, Araujo and even Messi sef. I'm happy for Griezmann, the budding chemistry with Messi on the pitch is just enjoyable to watch. Haymekus, omo you gatz commend Griezmann today o. Lemme go and wait for those ESPN guys.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 7:22am On Feb 04, 2021
Moura7:
Omo the team has turned up this year. Players picking up mad form, see Frenkie, Griezmann, Araujo and even Messi sef. I'm happy for Griezmann, the budding chemistry with Messi on the pitch is just enjoyable to watch. Haymekus, omo you gatz commend Griezmann today o. Lemme go and wait for those ESPN guys.
Those ones hate Messi!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:24am On Feb 04, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Crazy match bro. I watched everything.

It's been a long time since Barcelona gave us a wild match such as this.

Only negative for me was Umtiti awful performance. He appearedto take steps backwards when we all thought he's making progress. Dude was at fault for both goals. Koeman yanked him off and brought in an attacker and it paid dividends. FdJ had to cover for the CB position and still stormed forward to grab a superb goal after their keeper parried yet another Messi's shot.

We had over 20 shots on target alone, with about 7 or 8 hitting the woodwork.

It was a crazy, wild game. Safe to say you missed alot. wink wink

What Umtiti did that led to the 2nd goal is still surprising to me. Like how did he let it happen.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:26am On Feb 04, 2021
This Alba matter enn, I'm just tired. It's like a toxic relationship. Today he does something good, tomorrow he will do something bad. grin

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 8:47am On Feb 04, 2021
Barcelona will win but you'll never find Godx here celebrating with fellow fans but when there's trouble, he'll be here to drag Messi...Know the enemies from within...

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:20am On Feb 04, 2021
homesteady:

What Umtiti did that led to the 2nd goal is still surprising to me. Like how did he let it happen.
Dude allowed Soldado to ghost past him. None of Barca player was on our half. Reminiscent of how Torres scampered away to score against us in 2012. sad lipsrsealed See how Lord Umtiti was now running after Soldado like some pregnant sea cow cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:59am On Feb 04, 2021
Progenix:
Griezmann has been really influential this season.

He's scored the most important goals in the most important matches.

This is the performance we need. Dembele really doing thy Lord's Work. Puig always bringing the creativity and fighting spirit. De Jong doing the devil's work, turning bin those goals and numbers you don't expect. grin
Messi the GOAT King as Always. Alba brought his A game. Pedri looked good in the 4' role.

Pu7pl3 where you dey?? grin grin grin Hulk what's up bro? Hope you slept well. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2021
So, aren’t we going to talk about this referees and the terrible calls they make?

Meanwhile, for the first time in a long while, I saw glimpses of these magnificent two in yesterday’s game...

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Excallibur(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2021
SonOfAfonja:
So, aren’t we going to talk about this referees and the terrible calls they make?

Meanwhile, for the first time in a long while, I saw glimpses of these magnificent two in yesterday’s game...
as in ehn, if you can remember our last match against Bilbao there was a clear fowl on Dembele inside the box, the didn't even check VAR

(1) (2) (3) ... (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) ... (6207) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.