Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4660825 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) ... (6227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
BETIS dragged to extra time with a stoppage time header by Raul Garcia.

We play Betis on Sunday. It's good Athletic ruffled them up a little bit before we come visiting. Afterall, we had extra time of our own yesterday. cheesy smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:48am On Feb 05, 2021
homesteady:

Have you been sitting in a beer parlour throughout today? Because this should be the reason why you are saying all these nonsense.

So all the time that you have been bashing Keoman and other players, you didn't know that what you wanted them to do is not as simple as ABC?

Oga just go and rest, you have no moral justification to tell anybody on this thread not to bash anybody.

You said absolutely nothing here, next time, allow people have their opinions instead of bring your stupid cancel culture to the picture. Dummy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:18am On Feb 05, 2021
haymekus:

You said absolutely nothing here, next time, allow people have their opinions instead of bring your stupid cancel culture to the picture. Dummy

Wonders shall never end. You literally entered into a conversation I was having with jpmoriarti and you are now telling me to allow people have their opinions? grin Nigga, we gave our opinions and you attacked us ffs.

This just confirms that you have been drinking. grin I hope all is good at your end.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:33am On Feb 05, 2021
jpmoriarti:
BETIS dragged to extra time with a stoppage time header by Raul Garcia.

We play Betis on Sunday. It's good Athletic ruffled them up a little bit before we come visiting. Afterall, we had extra time of our own yesterday. cheesy smiley
Hehe

I love the bolded part.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2021
We play either of

Seville
Levante
Atletic Club de Bilbao

in a two-legged semi-final coming up next week in Copa del Rey.

Draw is 1PM CET

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:01am On Feb 05, 2021
ddippset:
Hehe

I love the bolded part.
Yeahh they definitely wont come into sunday's game, feeling 100%. grin grin grin That's the idea.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:04am On Feb 05, 2021
Meanwhile, the copa final for last season between Real Sociedad vs Atletic Club is yet to be played and have been re-arranged to april this year.

Meaning, if Atletic makes final for this season, they will be in with a shout of winning two copa del rey in the same month of April. shocked shocked

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:20am On Feb 05, 2021
homesteady:
What did we do to offend the gods? Why should they be punishing us like this?
I still can't believe Atletico Madrid could play like they did yesterday! This is/was the best time for them to revenge, but they decided to play like foools!

Time to port to Juventus!

I still believe something massive is loading sha, either -
1)Madrid would go trophyless
Or
2) Barcelona won win next UCL, and Messi would win the World cup.

And none of these things happened!! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:46am On Feb 05, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Meanwhile, the copa final for last season between Real Sociedad vs Atletic Club is yet to be played and have been re-arranged to april this year.

Meaning, if Atletic makes final for this season, they will be in with a shout of winning two copa del rey in the same month of April. shocked shocked
And how they would love that!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:50am On Feb 05, 2021
jpmoriarti:
We play either of

Seville
Levante
Atletic Club de Bilbao

in a two-legged semi-final coming up next week in Copa del Rey.

Draw is 1PM CET
I want Levante.

Let Bilbao Bilbo and Sevilla neutralize each other.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
We play Sevilla in Copa Semi final

Quite a fierce competitor.

First leg in Seville. cool

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Progenix: 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
jpmoriarti:

I always knew we were playing them. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I'm surprised how every Barca fan has seen the light about Pique...

Like... Isn't he the same old, slow and mistake prone merchant anymore?

How come we are now parading him as the next best thing to happen to Barcleona's defence? Suddenly, he's the Messiah we need to team up with Araujo.

I'm happy. I really am.
He's still old prone and slow but if you check most of our matches last season Singlet was almost always the problem He hardly covered up nicely for Pique when he slacked and when you have a supposed younger central defender who plays like he bribed his way through the academy you'll surely have problems I thank God for the competition this season that has relegated him to the bench With Araujo he has that youthful and stronger presence to back him up and also mingueza from the bench while he offers his experience But I don't expect him to play regularly though even though I know that's not what's going to happen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2021
jpmoriarti:

The final before the final

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I'm surprised how every Barca fan has seen the light about Pique...

Like... Isn't he the same old, slow and mistake prone merchant anymore?

How come we are now parading him as the next best thing to happen to Barcleona's defence? Suddenly, he's the Messiah we need to team up with Araujo.

I'm happy. I really am.
About Pique, several times I have been exonerated here.

I want my accolades.

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2021
jpmoriarti:

As a matter of fact we play Sevilla 3 times within 3 weeks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NoFap123: 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2021
Why is H and H fighting now?

Both of you should reach a compromise ejoor
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2021
ddippset:
As a matter of fact we play Sevilla 3 times within 3 weeks.
First leg of the copa is on 9/10 Feb while second leg is on 2nd/3rd march.

When are we meeting them again on the league?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
[quote author=ddippset post=98771904]As a matter of fact we play Sevilla 3 times within 3 weeks.[/quote
I think the two legs are separated by a month..

First leg in Seville next week...
second leg at camp nou in a months time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
cumz:
[/quote][quote author=jpmoriarti post=98773066]First leg of the copa is on 9/10 Feb while second leg is on 2nd/3rd march.

When are we meeting them again on the league?
10th February Copa Del Rey
28th February La Liga
3rd March Copa Del Rey
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2021
ddippset:

28th February La Liga
3rd March Copa Del Rey

Yh, league
Okay !
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2021
ddippset:

28th February La Liga
3rd March Copa Del Rey
Waoooh dts too close to comfort. We will basically play them on 28th which is a Sunday and then play them again immediately next Wednesday. And they have deeper squad than us. This one Ansu Fati wont be returning anytime soon and Roberto has suffered injury relapse again. I hope the squad can stay united and injury free. The depth in quality of the squad will be tested immensely this coming weeks. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Waoooh dts too close to comfort. We will basically play them on 28th which is a Sunday and then play them again immediately next Wednesday. And they have deeper squad than us. This one Ansu Fati wont be returning anytime soon and Roberto has suffered injury relapse again. I hope the squad can stay united and injury free. The depth in quality of the squad will be tested immensely this coming weeks. embarassed

I read that Ansu will be back this month.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
liveLongNprospa:

And none of these things happened!! grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Na wa oh. How did this happen? They couldn't even play it after last season ended?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
homesteady:

Na wa oh. How did this happen? They couldn't even play it after last season ended?
Nahh they didnt play it. There was no time. Pandemic spoilt everything. April last year, almost all countries in the world were on lockdown including Spain. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
FirstbornWds:

I read that Ansu will be back this month.
Nahh bro. His knee hasnt healed as expected. In fact, an initial prognosis points to another surgery. So if that happens, we cant expect him back till April. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Thank God they are still in the Champions League with us....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Nahh bro. His knee hasnt healed as expected. In fact, an initial prognosis points to another surgery. So if that happens, we cant expect him back till April. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry

Make Injury no make this boy another Vini or Rodrygo for us o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
ddippset:
Thank God they are still in the Champions League with us....
Yes so. Matches every 3 days for both clubs.

No rest for the weary. grin Makes sense this way, as against playing a well-rested opposition who had had weeks to prepare for you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Osebanjo(m): 8:07am On Feb 07, 2021
liveLongNprospa:

grin Man don suffer grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2021
Messi, FdJ and Pedri on bench tonight against Betis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) (4380) ... (6227) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.