Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4614024 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4480) (4481) (4482) (4483) (4484) (4485) (4486) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Tears of joy, that is.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
Andrewbaba44 how market baba wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Tears of joy, that is.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2021
Barcelona style of play would never fit dembele, his contract shouldn't be renewed sef.
See dembele of Dortmund na.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
abduleez1:

The pain and vex wey I dey now ehn.
Imagine say rain still beat me reach house after match finish sef. Barca chop beating from Madrid and rain for Spain. Me I still dey chop my own go house. I happy say my weyrey Chelsea neighbors don go sleep. angry
That Dembele matter don tire me like dis o. Juventus match Baba fade, PSG same thing, Real Madrid sef I no know which one worse pass. Any decision Barca feel like taking like dis I don free dem.

One factor I'm looking at is that Koeman doesn't seem to be able to improve any player offensively. So I don't see Dembele growing in this light. If Dembele was coached by Koeman, Ten Haag or even Tuchel I'm sure his goal sense would have improved. But Koeman attacking players seem to regress under him. The plan is just to pass the ball to Messi to do it all. Especially those his two annoying gems — Pedri and De Jong. angry
grin Even me sef collect from the rain As ref just blow whistle straight to my hood No time for argument As for dembele I just don't know why Even though koeman has his own parts to take He's had 3 years to improve his shooting If it is total play of the team I don't really know because when he was under Tuchel at Dortmund The same possession football is what was being played and he had this ability to curl the ball into the far corner but for now it's just insha Allah E fit be say I dey ungrateful afterall he has contributed massively to our form but if Laporta can get over 60m for me Then I suggest he deals This was a gamble which didn't click For koeman if he's gonna stay it should be a maximum of 1 year It's not because of this loss to Madrid that I'll say he didn't do something I just hope we get a Striker and Fati comes back soon

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:12pm On Apr 10, 2021
It was unbelievable that only 4 minutes extra time was added when the referee took 3 minutes to adjust his connections.

Unbelievable

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
jpmoriarti:
It was unbelievable that only 4 minutes extra time was added when the referee took 3 minutes to adjust his connections.

Unbelievable

The referee used 2 minutes to adjust his microphone and the extra time was 4 minutes, that's enough.

Just take this and cool off.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Unbelievable

Noooo, he should have added a 3rd half sef

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Zyxzzzz: 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
them don start .. LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. grin grin
Complaining about ref

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by moufan: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
all those clowns begging for araujo, see your lives?? araujo was a disaster and calamity combined.

mingueza was the best barca player tonight
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 11:47pm On Apr 10, 2021
moufan:
all those clowns begging for araujo, see your lives?? araujo was a disaster and calamity combined.

mingueza was the best barca player tonight

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 11:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
abduleez1:

Ah swear the thing shock me.

If Koeman had brought in Puig, we might have gotten something. But el stupido had to bring Roberto from injury. Na then I know say this man blind hate and Stupidity will take him nowhere.

Roberto that hasn't player for months, hasn't even played a single warm up match, he was directly brought on Against a rampaging Madrid. I don't know what School of tactics Koeman learnt.

My own na I'll just wait patiently till he leaves. Cos to dey put hope for this one na shior.
Puig must have fûcked Koeman's wife if Koeman is married at all.

Pathetic coach.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
FergieRaww:
He only comes here on the few occasions Pedri plays well.

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 11:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
jpmoriarti:

Unbelievable
You are just putting the blame on externally peripheral factors.

The major reasons we lost were the inferiority of Koeman's tactic and his inability to react tactically.

In fact, if Zidane had used rookies, he would still have won.

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 12:03am On Apr 11, 2021
So much tears from every Barceloser
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 12:16am On Apr 11, 2021
Koeman is actually very dumb grin
Even me none professional knows exactly what Zidane would do.

That is try to hit them hard in the first half, score deciding goals and rest players during the second half because of the UCL in the midweek.

So instead of Barca to sit back or at least dowse the high tempo of the game...they decided to go muzzle to muzzle with that their makeshift team against Real madrid...!
Koeman messed up in the first half much to my delight anyways tongue

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 11, 2021
pu7pl3:
SonOfAfonja come outside

angry angry

I dey quick vex ooo... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:38am On Apr 11, 2021
grammarnazi12:

The major reasons we lost were the inferiority of Koeman's tactic and his inability to react tactically.

grammar, you're spot on with your posts almost 247 but I've got to disagree with you on this one.

Every team has got the right to play badly and take something from a match.
It happens all the time, many many many teams have done it.

Barca also has the right to play badly and still win.

Lemme not go into the details of the officiating;

Despite giving only 4 minutes, the referee could have been able to mask his bias a little, I mean just a little by allowing play till maybe 4 minutes 30 seconds.
But he wasn't interested in masking his bias and was very happy to blow his whistle 4 mins on the dot.

Even within the 4 added minutes Courtois took eternity to play the ball in in 3 occasions. And the ref was just moping at him and didn't even add a second.

There is a very thin line.
If Illias had gotten that winning goal, or the ref had given that penalty, the tide would have changed.
90 percent of those bashing Koeman would be praising his substitutions instead.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 7:17am On Apr 11, 2021
ddippset:
grammar, you're spot on with your posts almost 247 but I've got to disagree with you on this one.

Despite giving only 4 minutes, the referee could have been able to mask his bias a little, I mean just a little by allowing play till maybe 4 minutes 30 seconds.
But he wasn't interested in masking his bias and was very happy to blow his whistle 4 mins on the dot.

Even within the 4 added minutes Courtois took eternity to play the ball in in 3 occasions. And the ref was just moping at him and didn't even add a second.

If Illias had gotten that winning goal, or the ref had given that penalty, the tide would have changed.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 7:26am On Apr 11, 2021
It is raining tears from barcalosers this early morning.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2emotional(m): 8:03am On Apr 11, 2021
ddippset:

Hahahahahahaha.. Uefalona mustn't cheat and get away with it to beat madrid. This one no be Hernandez Hernandez grin if not for vinicius's wasted chances e for choke una well well.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2emotional(m): 8:08am On Apr 11, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

I can bet my money, he will be on his knees when he faces Dest.

Wetin dis akpororo offspring wan do to Dest?
Why didn't you bet your blockos instead of money.. Dest ko destitude ni. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2emotional(m): 8:11am On Apr 11, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

Dude has what? I watch that guy and I’m amazed how he made it professionally. As for Dest, I’m 100% sure anybody who’s going to be in that left back position for Madrid already has enough on his plate. I trust Mingueza or Araujo to pocket Finicius or whatever they call him, in fact I think Zidane would start Hazard over him...
grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by grammarnazi12: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2021
Virus99:
Koeman is actually very dumb grin
Even me none professional knows exactly what Zidane would do.

That is try to hit them hard in the first half, score deciding goals and rest players during the second half because of the UCL in the midweek.

So instead of Barca to sit back or at least dowse the high tempo of the game...they decided to go muzzle to muzzle with that their makeshift team against Real madrid...!
Koeman messed up in the first half much to my delight anyways tongue
This is exactly my point.

Koeman was tactically inept in the match. Zidane is a wiser and better manager. That's not even debatable.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

angry angry

I dey quick vex ooo... grin grin

Please vex nau

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 8:22am On Apr 11, 2021
TheHulk616:
So much tears from every Barceloser

the tears here would last for weeks tbh grin

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2021
FergieRaww:

My guy we move jare

Hope Dey
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2021
grammarnazi12:

He only comes here on the few occasions Pedri plays well.

grin

Fergieraw is a Madrid fan and my good friend

Your hate for pedri won’t change anything ok

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:30am On Apr 11, 2021
grammarnazi12:

I swear. That's the stark truth. Koeman is tactically inferior all round. Whether it's defence, attack or midfield. No intelligence shown in his decision making.

You dey find win na Roberto you dey bring come. That sub just off me. He still has that his annoying trait of always subbing out Pedri last even if he was the worst player on the pitch. angry
Playing Dembele as striker while it hasn't worked at all in all these matches.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2021
pu7pl3:

Noooo, he should have added a 3rd half sef
Pu7pl3 you dey mad ni. Na every picture you go add that annoying Pepe ni. angry

Take time oo. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (4480) (4481) (4482) (4483) (4484) (4485) (4486) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.