Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,310 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4638262 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4483) (4484) (4485) (4486) (4487) (4488) (4489) ... (6214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2021
ddippset:
Athletico can't win the league now, they have got a lot of injury problems and have very tough fixtures coming,

As for Madrid, once they go top with less than 7 fixtures to go, they won't drop points, La Liga wouldn't let them drop points again.
We all saw that last season.

With no major stoppages and 7 substitutions made, Betis/Athletico saw 5 minutes of extra time.

El Classico had a malfunctioning radio device and 10 substituions but had only 4 minutes added. Not even a single second was played on the 4 minutes despite Courtois personally chopping off 1 minute of the extra time by romanicing the football every single time he had it..

Feel sorry for Athletico. They let a potential 13 point lead slip away.

As for Barca, there was so much instability.
We came into the season with a lot of troubles, a lot of new/young players breaking into the first team, a new coach, board problems.

Whoever thought we would be in this position today?
Coming up strongly and competitively against Athletico and Madrid; who maintained their coaches and have had basically the same team over the last few seasons.

There is a lot to be proud of..

This one has thrown in the towel grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:44am On Apr 12, 2021
pu7pl3:

This one has thrown in the towel grin
Who wouldn't?

What Vardrid and Madrid have got together, no man can put asunder.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 11:03am On Apr 12, 2021
ddippset:
Who wouldn't?

What Vardrid and Madrid have got together, no man can put asunder.

If you like blame God sef, as long as it helps you sleep at night

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
pu7pl3:

If you like blame God sef, as long as it helps you sleep at night
sod off.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
Cristiano Ronaldo showed his frustration after the final whistle despite Juventus cruising to a 3-1 victory over Genoa.

Juventus took all three points through goals by Dejan Kulusevski, Alvaro Morata and Weston McKinnie – though Ronaldo was unable to get onto the scoresheet.

The Portuguese superstar was visibly frustrated during the game after failing to find the back of the net.

Cristiano Ronaldo was frustrated not to get onto the scoresheet during Juventus' victory
Cristiano Ronaldo was frustrated not to get onto the scoresheet during Juventus’ victory.

He threw his shirt on the ground after the game though it was in the direction of a ballboy.

His frustration reached boiling point after the game as he is said to have 'punched a wall'

La Gazetta dello Sport have reported that the 36-year-old ‘got angry’ with a number of his teammates, including Giorgio Chiellini and Federico Chiesa after ‘poor passes’.

He is also said to have had a row with goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny for throwing the ball out because there was a Genoa player on the ground as he told his team: ‘There are ten of them, we have to attack’.

Ronaldo threw his Juventus shirt on the ground after the game which looked to be another sign of frustration, though it was in the direction of a ballboy who had requested it.

His anger is then said to have reached boiling point after the game as he ‘punched the wall’ inside the dressing room.

Manager Andrea Pirlo confirmed that Ronaldo was angry after he was unable to add to his 25 Serie A goals this season.

Pirlo said after the game: ‘He was angry because he didn’t manage to score.

He rowed with Wojciech Szczesny during the game and was unhappy with other teammates.

‘It’s normal that someone like him always wants to improve. I don’t think he will be fined, it can happen to have moments of nervousness.’

It has been a frustrating season for Ronaldo and Juventus, who have already been knocked out of the Champions League and look set to lose the Serie A title as they sit 12 points behind Inter Milan with eight games.

grin grin cheesy grin grin
The bolded part seriously got me...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
ddippset:
Cristiano Ronaldo showed his frustration after the final whistle despite Juventus cruising to a 3-1 victory over Genoa.

Juventus took all three points through goals by Dejan Kulusevski, Alvaro Morata and Weston McKinnie – though Ronaldo was unable to get onto the scoresheet.

The Portuguese superstar was visibly frustrated during the game after failing to find the back of the net.

Cristiano Ronaldo was frustrated not to get onto the scoresheet during Juventus' victory
Cristiano Ronaldo was frustrated not to get onto the scoresheet during Juventus’ victory.

He threw his shirt on the ground after the game though it was in the direction of a ballboy.

His frustration reached boiling point after the game as he is said to have 'punched a wall'

La Gazetta dello Sport have reported that the 36-year-old ‘got angry’ with a number of his teammates, including Giorgio Chiellini and Federico Chiesa after ‘poor passes’.

He is also said to have had a row with goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny for throwing the ball out because there was a Genoa player on the ground as he told his team: ‘There are ten of them, we have to attack’.

Ronaldo threw his Juventus shirt on the ground after the game which looked to be another sign of frustration, though it was in the direction of a ballboy who had requested it.

His anger is then said to have reached boiling point after the game as he ‘punched the wall’ inside the dressing room.

Manager Andrea Pirlo confirmed that Ronaldo was angry after he was unable to add to his 25 Serie A goals this season.

Pirlo said after the game: ‘He was angry because he didn’t manage to score.

He rowed with Wojciech Szczesny during the game and was unhappy with other teammates.

‘It’s normal that someone like him always wants to improve. I don’t think he will be fined, it can happen to have moments of nervousness.’

It has been a frustrating season for Ronaldo and Juventus, who have already been knocked out of the Champions League and look set to lose the Serie A title as they sit 12 points behind Inter Milan with eight games.

grin grin cheesy grin grin
The bolded part seriously got me...
cheesy They are coming for you soon
Chairman dey find golden boot by force by fire Well good luck to him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
You have Atletico and Madrid above you in the league. These teams are better than you but your problem is a certain Cristiano in far away Italy.

Toor!

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
ddippset:
sod off.

You're the Sod
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
Karleb:
You have Atletico and Madrid above you in the league. These teams are better than you but your problem is a certain Cristiano in far away Italy.

Toor!
You that your club is in Manchester, England. Why is your problem Barcelona in far away Spain grin. You troll Messi alongside melyvn (Open play goals quack analyst) with reckless abandon but just one post about ronaldo you want to kill yourself cheesy. At least the Barcelona that everybody is better than are still in the hunt for two trophies. But we already know the winner in your farmers league grin

Gimme more tears brutha wink

14 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
I'm starting to like this board already No matter how we whyne and complain about that penalty shout or the amount of time given The deed has already been done The fact of the matter is that barca wasn't just good enough especially in the first half Even for the Copa final on Sunday I'm still skeptical Koeman has done a great job this year for instilling confidence into his side but making bad tactical decisions and falling short against big teams almost everytime would get you nowhere For this the board is right

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

You that your club is in Manchester, England. Why is your problem Barcelona in far away Spain grin. You troll Messi alongside melyvn (Open play goals quack analyst) with reckless abandon but just one post about ronaldo you want to kill yourself cheesy. At least the Barcelona that everybody is better than are still in the hunt for two trophies. But we already know the winner in your farmers league grin

Gimme more tears brutha wink

I support whoever makes Barcelona bleed which makes Real Madrid my second favorite team.

Which team do you support in Italy?
I understand Ronaldo left you guys with PTSD. I feel your pain bro. No easy to lose to your arch rival in both legs.

Just before you talk of trophies, remember how you bottled a final of recent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Karleb:

I support whoever makes Barcelona bleed which makes Real Madrid my second favorite team.

Which team do you support in Italy?
I understand Ronaldo left you guys with PTSD. I feel your pain bro. No easy to lose to your arch rival in both legs.

Just before you talk of trophies, remember how you bottled a final of recent.
Why won't you support whoever makes Barca bleed when your great team (with ronaldo in the first one) bled in two UCL finals You can as well support Cadiz afterall we didn't beat them this season cheesy grin As for the team I support in Italy I only looked to the other teams to break juve's stranglehold on the title even before Ronaldo came just as I hope another team prob Leipzig one day breaks Bayern's total domination on the title And as for trophies Barca has lost one but still has two chances to leave your club behind in the trophyless association Good luck in your Europa wink

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

cheesy They are coming for you soon
Chairman dey find golden boot by force by fire Well good luck to him
That level pass Serie A Golden Boot.

E be like e dey eye European Golden Shoe sef. Something wey Lewy don collect tay tay.

Imagine

"There are 10 of them, we have to attack"

When your team is already leading 3 - 1.
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
Karleb:
[s]You have Atletico and Madrid above you in the league. These teams are better than you but your problem is a certain Cristiano in far away Italy.[/s]

Toor!
Some of us don't see these things as a problem, we see football as a sport and a pastime.
There are so many other intriguing and fun things in football outside whatever fan that you may call yourself!

We bant and discuss football in general.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Why won't you support whoever makes Barca bleed when your great team (with ronaldo in the first one) bled in two UCL finals You can as well support Cadiz afterall we didn't beat them this season cheesy grin As for the team I support in Italy I only looked to the other teams to break juve's stranglehold on the title even before Ronaldo came just as I hope another team prob Leipzig one day breaks Bayern's total domination on the title And as for trophies Barca has lost one but still has two chances to leave your club behind in the trophyless association Good luck in your Europa wink

Why don't you post the pictures of what happened to your team in the last UCL. or the year before the last. Or 3 years ago. Or 4 years ago.

I hate to break it to you but your team is the most embarrassed in the UCL.

Anyways, just enjoy your misery and don't bring others who don't care about you existence nor misery into it.

I wish you luck in your coming final because you'd need to it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
ddippset:
Some of us don't see these things as a problem, we see football as a sport and a pastime.
There are so many other intriguing and fun things in football outside whatever fan that you may call yourself!

We bant and discuss football in general.

But then you only remember a certain Ronaldo when he gets angry for not scoring. Why don't you discuss him when he scores maybe a hatrick.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
Karleb:

But then you only remember a certain Ronaldo when he gets angry for not scoring. Why don't you discuss him when he scores maybe a hatrick.

I never said I liked Ronaldo and I never said I liked every player in football.
There are 6 billion people in the world and am just one; So surely he already gets more than enough love.

The only information I passed to your was that I discuss other things in football other than Barcelona.

And I don't care about what Ronaldo does right, I only love it when he misbehave as frequently as he does.

So better get your mind right.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
Karleb:

Why don't you post the pictures of what happened to your team in the last UCL. or the year before the last. Or 3 years ago. Or 4 years ago.

Anyways, just enjoy your misery and don't bring others who don't care about you existence nor misery into it.

What happened? I wasn’t loosing to Manyoo or whatever dumb team you support grin

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
Karleb:

My team is the most embarrassed so why are you now crying more than the bereaved cheesy The years Barca were getting embarrassed What did your own team do to get ahead in the UCL or even win it Oh I forgot the Europa league was your portion What a worse off misery that is And as for luck I think you'll need it more in your Europa since you guys have lost 4 semi finals in the last 2 years I hope your boys finally give the great SAF something to smile about wink

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
grin grin
Threw his jersey
Punched a wall
Fought his team mates

After his team just won a game 3-1.

And his stans are defending;

"Oh he's competitive that's why"
"Oh he's got a winning mentality that's why"
grin

How embarrassing can this get? This man is 36 years old FFS.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Karleb(m): 5:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
SonOfAfonja:

What happened? I wasn’t loosing to Manyoo or whatever dumb team you support grin

Mediocrity is such a bad thing. You ended up trolling your team with that picture.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
Karleb:

Toor!
the beating by madrid and rain on Saturday was too much. Some of your guys have not recovered
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Karleb:

Mediocrity is such a bad thing. You ended up trolling your team with that picture.

Really? As a Manyoo fan what do you have to troll me?

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2021
Clubs in England are waiting to buy bros and Barca want to start negotiations for his renewal But this old ladies are still looking for Bonanza as usual . Them think say na bartomeu still dey reign

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
Man City versus PSG will be a classic 4 sure!

A real tasty tie!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
ddippset:

Yeah. I can't decide on who I want to win. I have a connection with both sides grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
ddippset:
The 'money' clash Pochettino vs Guardiola reunion I think the winner of this tie has a bigger chance of winning the trophy when they get to the final
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kilishihunter:

The 'money' clash Pochettino vs Guardiola reunion I think the winner of this tie has a bigger chance of winning the trophy when they get to the final

You are still underestimating Zidane's juju?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
homesteady:

Sadly i already see Madrid in the final.

The only team amongst the other 3 that could stop them is PSG.

So am rooting for PSG against City, only just in case Madrid gets there.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
From Watching these quarter finals, we play the worst football among all the elite clubs. One dimensional, slow football. It's fair to say that we are archaic and should only be displayed in a museum.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
ddippset:
Sadly i already see Madrid in the final.

The only team amongst the other 3 that could stop them is PSG.

So am rooting for PSG against City, only just in case Madrid gets there.

I feel like Man City also stands a good chance, especially because they will be heading into the match with the confidence of beating them both home and away last season.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
homesteady:

grin Nope bro that's why I said they have a bigger chance You can never rule out Madrid concerning the UCL and I respect zidane for his work this 2 weeks despite injury problems and all that but to be honest with you if this current real meet a well coached team who knows how to break their defence then they'll be problems Counter attacking can't save you forever Respect to real but this Liverpool team is a far cry to the one that beat Barca at anfield and koeman didn't learn his lessons from Liverpool's first leg loss As good as this real team is they are still lacking the presence of real finishers up front apart from benzema and have relied heavily on their defense than any other department this season so I won't rate them highly like the other years But they still have that massive experience than any other team so it won't be a surprise if they win

(1) (2) (3) ... (4483) (4484) (4485) (4486) (4487) (4488) (4489) ... (6214) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awesome01(m), Joseph901, BykeLaByke, veekid(m), LORDLARGE(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.